Canon Quinlan Vos Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDuelist9
In light of his supposed survival after Order 66 I'm making a Canon Quinlan Vos Respect Thread.

PS Yes, I'm actually going to do it.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
PS Yes, I'm actually going to do it.
Nah

DarthDuelist9
Yeah, I'm probably going to do it.

|King Joker|
Don't make a thread about a respect thread if you're only "probably" going to do it, lol.

DarthDuelist9
How's the Ahsoka thread coming along Joker?

Darth Thor
You might as well wait until Vader kills him.

DarthDuelist9
Considering they've spent the resources to make a novel about him chances are that they're not going to kill him in a comic.

Total Warrior
Looking forward to reading it

Darth Thor
Considering they've spent the resources to make a novel about him chances are that they're not going to kill him in a comic.

Not following the logic there. But it's unlikely they will kill him in animation as he never had a big presence there in the first place, and Rebels is about to end anyway.

So that only leaves a novel or comic. We've already had a novel, so I'd root for a comic next.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Not following the logic there. But it's unlikely they will kill him in animation as he never had a big presence there in the first place, and Rebels is about to end anyway.

So that only leaves a novel or comic. We've already had a novel, so I'd root for a comic next.

It's more logical that they would release a new novel than killing him in a random issue of a comic.

AncientPower
>Disney
>Logic

Darth Thor
It's more logical that they would release a new novel than killing him in a random issue of a comic.

So kill him off in a new novel?

I mean you accept he has to die right? And it will have to be Vader who kills him.

Rockydonovang
How's the Ahsoka thread coming along Joker?
There's already three.

Two from Zapan and sirfizzwhozz about ahsoka ovetall, one by me about rebels ahsoka exclusively

Total Warrior

ILS
PS Yes, I'm actually going to do it. prove it

Darth Thor
^ Wouldn't make much difference. He's too powerful a force user to just be sitting around in the background throughout the OT.

Maul had to die. Ahsoka and Vos both have to die too. Or at least somehow disappear for good.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by ILS
prove it

You'll see.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Wouldn't make much difference. He's too powerful a force user to just be sitting around in the background throughout the OT.

Maul had to die. Ahsoka and Vos both have to die too. Or at least somehow disappear for good.

Not really, as long as Vos disappears it doesn't matter for the OT.

Darth Thor
Not really, as long as Vos disappears it doesn't matter for the OT.

So he has to 1) give up being a Jedi, and 2) Permanently disappear.

Yeah, no, he's gonna die. Vader's gonna kill him.

UCanShootMyNova
DD9. Do you have a link to the novel you could send me? Or the quotes that Vos ragdolled Ventress and beat Dooku in a duel?

Total Warrior
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
DD9. Do you have a link to the novel you could send me? Or the quotes that Vos ragdolled Ventress and beat Dooku in a duel? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=599128&pagenumber=9

Check this thread. Page 9 you find Ventress vs Vos, at page 12 there is Dooku vs Vos

DarthDuelist9
Total Warrior beat me to it smile

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Total Warrior
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=599128&pagenumber=9

Check this thread. Page 9 you find Ventress vs Vos, at page 12 there is Dooku vs Vos

You are a beautiful man.

godemperortrump
Don't read it Syndi, it's bullshit. Christie Golden should be shot

The_Tempest
I tried to reread DD on my Nook these past few days.
It is genuinely atrocious, the ridiculous plot aside. Dialogue and characterization and prose are all stomach churningly bad.

DarthDuelist9
It seems opinions vary extremely on it, some members (perhaps not on this forum) really love it and others despise it.

UCanShootMyNova
Huh? Some members really love it?

I've never seen anyone say that. Ever.

ILS
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Huh? Some members really love it?

I've never seen anyone say that. Ever. thumb up

RHaggis
It seems opinions vary extremely on it, some members (perhaps not on this forum) really love it and others despise it.

Anyone who likes it should be shot.

Total Warrior
Yeah, I see a lot of people on Twitter complementing Golden for this novel. I also saw several guys on reddit saying it was one of their favourite SW canon books.

godemperortrump
Anakin should've been the only who could defeat Dooku. Now Opress and Vos are making him look like a chump erm

It really makes Anakin's victory in ROTS seem underwhelming

ILS
its been like 12 hours and still no thread

calling BS on this one

In fact, I bet we'll see a Caedus RT from Ant before this one

|King Joker|
Dark Disciple has a rating of 3.92 out of 5 on Goodreads.

https://media.tenor.com/images/3adf8be156d8826b53d0c56853820111/tenor.gif

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by ILS
its been like 12 hours and still no thread

calling BS on this one

In fact, I bet we'll see a Caedus RT from Ant before this one

Now you're just insulting me Swords, it hurts.

redpill
I read DD and i genuinely enjoyed it.

I really liked how Dooku taught Vos about the Yoda's warning but that beyond that, is ultimate power. deep stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.