How old will you be after Donald Trumps 2 terms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
(Im not 30)

Im 26 and I will be 34

riv6672
57, i believe.

Surtur
Lol why wouldn't you just ask how old everyone is? Anyways, I'm 32 and if Trump ends up winning a 2nd term(and due to recent events the chances of that are increasing IMO) I'd be 39 when he leaves office.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by riv6672
57, i believe. cool

Kurk
I'll be 26 if I'm not dead by then.

Flyattractor
Yes. I imagine that if Trump does get a 2nd Term it it will lead to many Mass Leftist Suicides. Lets hope they don't go Kamikaze Style.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yes. I imagine that if Trump does get a 2nd Term it it will lead to many Mass Leftist Suicides. Lets hope they don't go Kamikaze Style. How old wil you be

Kurk
Yes. I imagine that if Trump does get a 2nd Term it it will lead to many Mass Leftist Suicides. Lets hope they don't go Kamikaze Style.
Like I would kill myself over the federal government. Nothing that happens in D.C affects my day-to-day life.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
How old wil you be

As Old as the Moutains, as Young as New Borns First Breath.

Old enough to Know Better, Not enough to Care.

Originally posted by Kurk
Like I would kill myself over the federal government. Nothing that happens in D.C affects my day-to-day life.

What are the chances you would have a Trump Induced Stroke?

RHaggis
25 coming on 26.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by RHaggis
25 coming on 26. so 33?

Kurk
As Old as the Moutains, as Young as New Borns First Breath.

Old enough to Know Better, Not enough to Care.

What are the chances you would have a Trump Induced Stroke? Next to none. If I pursue dentistry I would have some degree of confidence knowing that he's against medicaid expansion.

Flyattractor
Nah. Dentistry will be done by Robots by then. You don't have a Future ,you poor deluded young person you.

Kurk
Nah. Dentistry will be done by Robots by then. You don't have a Future ,you poor deluded young person you. Which is why I'm borderline about to switch to computer science smile.

Foxsteak
Well, that'd be 2025 so I'd be 33.

A nice age to keep working and give up on political memeing.

Flyattractor
Which is why I'm borderline about to switch to computer science smile.

AI won't need you for that either.

Kurk
AI won't need you for that either. The free market will need me unless all the jobs here are exported to India. What market value do you have, btw?

Flyattractor
The free market will need me unless all the jobs here are exported to India. What market value do you have, btw?

Leftist Progressive Initiatives are doing everything they can do to get rid of the "Free Market" so you are screwed all over.

Adam_PoE
Obvious troll thread is obvious.

Foxsteak
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Obvious troll thread is obvious. Obvious butthurt is obvious.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Foxsteak
Obvious butthurt is obvious.

You're so edgy.

Foxsteak
Projecting.

Surtur
Projecting.

I wonder if he feels his "obvious troll thread is obvious" comment was edgy?

Foxsteak
Stop being a hypocrite, squirt!

Surtur
And actually given the other threads I have seen the OP post(no offense OP) but...it's not necessarily obvious he is trolling lol.

IF he posted more often in this part of the forum and was a known Trumper I might think he is trolling by implying it's a given that Trump will serve two terms, but alas that is not the case.

Foxsteak
Don't know much about TethAdamTheRock tbh. I'll take your word unless something else causes me doubt.

Surtur
Still curious if Adam thinks his remark was edgy though. He'd have to think so if he thinks yours was.

Foxsteak
He's clearly a retard who was trying to insult me but it completely backfired with my "projecting" comment.

How the **** am I being edgy by literally using your own insult against you? Are you saying that turning your own gun back on you is edgy? Or are you literally so dumb that you can't see the irony in your own comments?

Surtur
He's clearly a retard who was trying to insult me but it completely backfired with my "projecting" comment.

How the **** am I being edgy by literally using your own insult against you? Are you saying that turning your own gun back on you is edgy? Or are you literally so dumb that you can't see the irony in your own comments?

I wonder if he realizes that, by the logic being put forth by him about what is edgy, it means all his pals are super edgelords?

Foxsteak
Adam Poe is good friends with the usual suspects, Rtard, Paul, Bards etc.

They think trolling is funny if it looks like the mods will like it.

Flyattractor
thumb up

Adam_PoE

Foxsteak
Well, from where I'm standing, you had to call this thread a troll thread. That's you being edgy and butthurt. I point out the butthurt and you had to 1up me with calling me edgy. Now anyone who agrees with me is a cheerleader.... Holy ****, come up with your own memes!

You're butthurt because a part of you is starting to realise that Trump may indeed win a second term because your holier than thou Democratic party is in shambles.

Surtur
Well, from where I'm standing, you had to call this thread a troll thread. That's you being edgy and butthurt. I point out the butthurt and you had to 1up me with calling me edgy. Now anyone who agrees with me is a cheerleader.... Holy ****, come up with your own memes!

You're butthurt because a part of you is starting to realise that Trump may indeed win a second term because your holier than thou Democratic party is in shambles.

My favorite part is "your cheerleaders are forum retards". I wonder if he has the self awareness to realize how much irony overload is in that statement?

Too funny.

Foxsteak
Originally posted by Surtur
My favorite part is "your cheerleaders are forum retards". I wonder if he has the self awareness to realize how much irony overload is in that statement?

Too funny. About a year ago I called Sin I Am a cheerleader because of her "good work, Rob" comment with absolutely no thought at all. I guess Adam, remembers the wit of my comment and has to use it to look intelligent. Robtard and Bashar Teg do this too.

Surtur
About a year ago I called Sin I Am a cheerleader because of her "good work, Rob" comment with absolutely no thought at all. I guess Adam, remembers the wit of my comment and has to use it to look intelligent. Robtard and Bashar Teg do this too.

Oh I've called Bash and Rob cheerleaders before, that is the hilarity of his comment. There is no self awareness anymore from the leftists here.

Thanks Trump Derangement Syndrome thumb up

Foxsteak
Thank you Russia for your memes on my facebook and twitter (there weren't any) but yeah, thanks.

dadudemon
About a year ago I called Sin I Am a cheerleader because of her "good work, Rob" comment with absolutely no thought at all. I guess Adam, remembers the wit of my comment and has to use it to look intelligent. Robtard and Bashar Teg do this too.

You remember the wit from Robtard because Robtard is the first to do this back in 2009 when you didn't even have pubes:

Originally posted by Robtard
Until then, stop making yourself look foolish and maybe save that sig for cheerleading then.

Foxsteak
Originally posted by dadudemon
You remember the wit from Robtard because Robtard is the first to do this back in 2009 when you didn't even have pubes: Right. Okay then.

Btw, I was 17 in 2009. But yeah. Thanks for proving me wrong on that account dadudemon.

dadudemon
Right. Okay then.

Btw, I was 17 in 2009. But yeah. Thanks for proving me wrong on that account dadudemon.

I was joking. Definitely was not aiming to prove anyone wrong. The history there is the years of back and forth between Robtard and RJ and the accusations of cheerleading.

Foxsteak
Okay. It just seemed really out of place and the fact that you had to go back 8 years to a Movie vs forum to find such a post was just, wow.

Even Bashar doesn't go that far back. haermm

dadudemon
Okay. It just seemed really out of place and the fact that you had to go back 8 years to a Movie vs forum to find such a post was just, wow.

Even Bashar doesn't go that far back. haermm

I didn't go that far back, I remembered the post from back then and found it. It took only a few seconds to find it. It was the first instance I remember, on KMC, of someone using "cheerleading" like that.

Foxsteak
When was the first time someone used aspergers as an insult?

Firefly218

dadudemon
When was the first time someone used aspergers as an insult?

I don't know. But I do know that PVS used it in reference to me using the label "aspie fit" back in 2011-2012 on Marius' website. (he called it an "aspie fit"wink

Edit - Having a good memory and autism are not mutually inclusive. Are you going to call me a racial slur, now? Or how about a homophobic slur? Want a shovel?

Adam_PoE

From where you are standing? And where would that be, another middle school where you are trying to pick-up minors? Better call your father to pick you up before you get yourself into trouble. You are a sick ****ing hebephile, and nobody cares what you think about anything.

Too funny.

My favorite part is your willingness to cheerlead a child predator because he sits on the same side of the political aisle as you. He is a degenerate, and anyone who is so desperate for e-buds that he falls all over himself to defend a pervert is pathetic.

Foxsteak
Nerve = touched.

Have fun in the Bashar and Tard camp.

Adam_PoE
Nerve = touched.

Have fun in the Bashar and Tard camp.

Have fun in prison for touching 13-year-olds, you sick ****.

Foxsteak
I did not touch 13 yer olds, but hey, why doubt anything Bashar Teg says. I mean, he's so good at predicting presidential elections, after all.

Adam_PoE
You do not win any awards because someone stopped you before you could go through with it.

Foxsteak
Now you're just conjuring bullshit.

Trump won. You're an idiot. These things are certain. You can laugh all you want, but you know who's really laughing?

Time Immemorial. He's laughing at how ****ing wrong you are at everything you say.

Adam_PoE
You're still a hebephile, whose dad had to pick him up from the principal's office for trying to touch kids. So yeah, I am still laughing.

Foxsteak
None of this happened haermm

Robtard
Are we pretending again it was all a joke on your part now? Lovely.

Scribble
Great discourse, guys. Really top notch stuff.

Badabing
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
From where you are standing? And where would that be, another middle school where you are trying to pick-up minors? Better call your father to pick you up before you get yourself into trouble. You are a sick ****ing hebephile, and nobody cares what you think about anything.

My favorite part is your willingness to cheerlead a child predator because he sits on the same side of the political aisle as you. He is a degenerate, and anyone who is so desperate for e-buds that he falls all over himself to defend a pervert is pathetic. Disagreeing and normal trolling is one thing, but these comments are out of line. Please stop with these nasty comments.

Robtard
Bada, I pm'd you concerning the matter

Surtur
Originally posted by Badabing
Disagreeing and normal trolling is one thing, but these comments are out of line. Please stop with these nasty comments.

Bingo.

Foxsteak
Mmmmm, butthurt.

Robtard
Bingo.

Who you associate with is a reflection back on yourself. Don't take that as a personal attack; it is not

Surtur
Mmmmm, butthurt.

I just imagine Rob frantically pounding out a PM, desperate to come up with any justification for Adams own behavior. When he realizes there isn't any...do you foresee any personal reflection on his part?

Robtard
Let's see, what is the worst thing we can say about AdamPOE? He sometimes says really mean things.

Surtur
Let's see, what is the worst thing we can say about AdamPOE? He sometimes says really mean things.

Can I ask why you're PM'ing a mod for another grown man?

Robtard
Can I ask why you're PM'ing a mod for another grown man?

Sure. Cos said Mod was not aware of certain information and context. Mod is now aware.

Surtur
Sure. Cos said Mod was not aware of certain information and context. Mod is now aware.

Is Adams computer broken?

Robtard
Is Adams computer broken?

Adam does not possess the info I had, as Adam was not there when it was said.

What exactly seems to be your issue here?

Foxsteak
I'm guessing the PM went something along these lines.

"Dear Badabing
Foxteak is a hebophile, trust me. I have other people who will back me up on this. Everything we say about him is true because he said so himself. With that in mind, Adam's buttrage from Foxsteak's comment of 'obvious butthurt is obvious' was completely justified. Members on here like Surtur, Raisen, Time, RHaggis, FlyAttractor, Stigma, dadudemon, ArtificialGlory and any other member who is slightly right wing (including yourself) should not take his ownage of me, Bash and Adam seriously because they're just desparate for e-friends and have mental problems."

Something like that.

Robtard
Interesting, so you're pretending again that you indeed didn't say these things and bragged about it being a "guilty pleasure"? Do I have this correct?

Bashar Teg

"Dear Badabing
Foxteak is a hebophile, trust me. I have other people who will back me up on this. Everything we say about him is true because he said so himself. With that in mind, Adam's buttrage from Foxsteak's comment of 'obvious butthurt is obvious' was completely justified. Members on here like Surtur, Raisen, Time, RHaggis, FlyAttractor, Stigma, dadudemon, ArtificialGlory and any other member who is slightly right wing (including yourself) should not take his ownage of me, Bash and Adam seriously because they're just desparate for e-friends and have mental problems."

Something like that.

is your chest warm?

Surtur
Adam does not possess the info I had, as Adam was not there when it was said.

What exactly seems to be your issue here?

Why was he opening up his mouth about it, then?

Robtard
Why was he opening up his mouth about it, then?

Because he can read?

Can you answer this, I've answered your questions: "What exactly seems to be your issue here?"

Surtur
Because he can read?

Can you answer this, I've answered your questions: "What exactly seems to be your issue here?"

But he didn't possess all the information, interesting.

I don't have an issue? I'm asking you these things because...I can.

Any other inquiries?

Foxsteak
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
is your chest warm? No, but I did take a very long piss

Robtard
is your chest warm?

He's trying very hard to do an "US vs Them" narrative, when one does not exist.

Surtur
I bet Rob's PM is hilarious. Rob, show us the PM you sent, it'll be funny.

Robtard
But he didn't possess all the information, interesting.

I don't have an issue? I'm asking you these things because...I can.

Any other inquiries?

Knowledge and having visual proof are two separate things.

So you're just being belligerent to be belligerent. Okay

Foxsteak
Show us the PM.

Bashar Teg
or else what?

Robtard
Will show some things, waiting to hear back

Robtard
I bet Rob's PM is hilarious. Rob, show us the PM you sent, it'll be funny.

Don't ever say I didn't try with you, okay

Foxsteak
Well, you keep holding this onto me and later claimed you have screencaps.

Like, what do I have to lose?

Surtur
Dear Bada, I noticed you were mean to Adam. Please don't be mean anymore to Adam. Did you know XYZ told us he looked at a 12 yr. old?

Love, Rob.

PS-A lesser man might creepily read into the fact we obsess over this, thanks for not being lesser

Foxsteak
I believe Adam raged about me in another social medium (some snapchat thing, I guess?) and Rtard said "ignore him, hes a hebephile and likes 12 year olds." or 13 year olds? Story is inconsistent.

Surtur
Dear Bada,

Don't you just hate Mondays?
Love, Rob

Foxsteak
Dear Rob
I think you're being a douche
Badabing

Bashar Teg
Dear Bada,

Don't you just hate Mondays?
Love, Rob

guess you can now cross "help a sexual predator" off your bucket list. thumb up

Foxsteak
So on topic.

The Republicans look like they'll hold majority control of the House and Senate in the midterms, imo. The democrats are in disarray atm so whichever candidate they put forward in 2020 better be a damn good one.

Possible tactics they could use:

1. All out stupid meme candidate to show they can do a Trump too. This imo, would be the worst tactic they could possibly do. People like Kanye West or The Rock as president is just dumb. Wouldn't work, wouldn't happen.

2. Stick with experience. This, unfortunately is a double edged sword. Clinton, Dubya and Obama were popular because they were young and fresh, Hillary's experience was pessimistic (like Poppy Bush). It's biggest credential in that it goes against Trump's campaign of introducing new businessmen into office, which brings me to my third point.

3. Trump's got a weakness in that the people he's bringing into the whitehouse are bringing with them shady business controversy. The Democrats could use this by bringing someone who was always a good politician who looked after people. Someone humble. Trump's weakness however, is also his strength.

I think 2020 may be another 2004 ermm

Scribble
Trump has a crazy-low approval rating so the Democrats will have to really **** up not to win the next election (as long as Trump's approval rating stays the same). But then again, I wouldn't put it past the Dems to **** up something like that.

I think they'd easily secure a win if they cryogenically froze Bernie and brought him out at election time, so they gotta step their game up

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Scribble
Democrats will have to really **** up not to win the next election

which just so happens to be the DNC's superpower

Surtur
Trump has a crazy-low approval rating so the Democrats will have to really **** up not to win the next election (as long as Trump's approval rating stays the same). But then again, I wouldn't put it past the Dems to **** up something like that.

I think they'd easily secure a win if they cryogenically froze Bernie and brought him out at election time, so they gotta step their game up

Bernie seems to be the most popular, but I'm not sure he's willing to take the democrat blood oath they want him to take.

Scribble
which just so happens to be the DNC's superpower Yup, it's what lost them the last election. I'm pretty sure Bernie could have walked it, but instead they made sure the war-mongering corporate shill got in. Hopefully they actually learn from their mistakes next time; losing twice in a row would be disastrous for the environment, let alone the other things Trump is pushing for.
Bernie seems to be the most popular, but I'm not sure he's willing to take the democrat blood oath they want him to take. Bernie would also be ancient by the next election. They missed their chance with him

Surtur
He'll be just boiling over with ancient wisdom.

Foxsteak
The problem with Bernie is it would be McCain syndrome.

"If he's that good, why didn't you pick him the first time over the utter disaster who beat him?"

IE, McCain lost the 2000 primary to Bush and then the 2008 election after Bush.
Also, Hillary lost the 2008 primary to Obama and then the 2016 election after Obama
AND Romney lost the 2008 primary to McCain and then the 2012 election

So, imo, history proves that picking Bernie would be a bad idea.
We can't all be Richard Nixon /sidenote

Another strategy the Democrats could use is tackling the South West. This looks like it has democratic potentials as they are leaning more democrat and Trump's fantasy wall is still a good thing for criticising Trump. ****ing build it, you ****! I mean, walls are racist. awehuhd

Just some food for thought.

Scribble
The problem with Bernie is it would be McCain syndrome.

"If he's that good, why didn't you pick him the first time over the utter disaster who beat him?"

IE, McCain lost the 2000 primary to Bush and then the 2008 election after Bush.
Also, Hillary lost the 2008 primary to Obama and then the 2016 election after Obama
AND Romney lost the 2008 primary to McCain and then the 2012 election

So, imo, history proves that picking Bernie would be a bad idea.
We can't all be Richard Nixon Yeah, that's why I think they've blown it with Bernie. A lot of people were really Feeling the Bern last year, that magic is something almost impossible to recreate after the fact

Surtur
Yeah, that's why I think they've blown it with Bernie. A lot of people were really Feeling the Bern last year, that magic is something almost impossible to recreate after the fact

IMO recent revelations could change things...if Bernie and his people(I mean those working for him) are smart. If they were smart they would latch onto the fact that it's not just Donna Brazille saying the primary was rigged against Bernie, but other prominent dems like Elizabeth Warren are as well. That definitely has reignited the Bernie bros, the question is now keeping the flame going until 2020.

Foxsteak
There is one politician who I think stands a chance, but he will not run, imo.

Evan Bayh. He's from Indiana (rust belt strategy), he's fairly centrist/wishy-washy and quite senating to become a lobbyist. Almost became VP in 08. He's probably the best candidate on CV, but probably won't run. Other than him, I can't think of anyone else. Cory Booker? Bill Richardson? Elizabeth Warren? Nancy Poloski? Naaaaaah.

Robtard
Well, you keep holding this onto me and later claimed you have screencaps.

Like, what do I have to lose?

I don't bluff. If I say I have something, I have it. Here you go, since you seem to be suffering from amnesia:

https://i.imgur.com/5MtzCXo.png

https://i.imgur.com/xV2AgjT.png

https://i.imgur.com/NlvRXDA.png

https://i.imgur.com/Kile2mg.png

https://imgur.com/5MtzCXo

https://imgur.com/xV2AgjT

https://imgur.com/NlvRXDA

https://imgur.com/Kile2mg

Bashar Teg
sick

Foxsteak
Well, I'll just say this.

Not only does that sound mental, I don't even think it happened.

Bare in mind I was taking a dangerous amount of antidepressants at the time and was drinking, amongst other problems I was dealing with.

Thanks for letting everyone on KMC see that. I guess I could thank child grooming Marius for giving you the evidence you craved..... ermm

Bashar Teg

Bare in mind I was taking a dangerous amount of antidepressants at the time and was drinking, amongst other problems I was dealing with.

Thanks for letting everyone on KMC see that. I guess I could thank child grooming Marius for giving you the evidence you craved..... ermm

#denial
#scapegoating

interesting how you try to suggest that it's forged, but then make excuses for why you did it.

Robtard
#denial
#scapegoating

interesting how you try to suggest that it's forged, but then make excuses for why you did it.

Guess this must have been another "didn't happen, but if it did I was on drugs so it's not my fault anyways":

Originally posted by It's xyz!
There is nothing wrong with having sex with young girls.

^ That was in regards to pedophilia/thread

Foxsteak
I'm not implying it was forged, you idiot.

I was mental when I was writing it.

Surtur
I don't bluff. If I say I have something, I have it. Here you go, since you seem to be suffering from amnesia:

https://i.imgur.com/5MtzCXo.png

https://i.imgur.com/xV2AgjT.png

https://i.imgur.com/NlvRXDA.png

https://i.imgur.com/Kile2mg.png

https://imgur.com/5MtzCXo

https://imgur.com/xV2AgjT

https://imgur.com/NlvRXDA

https://imgur.com/Kile2mg

LMFAO

Robtard
LMFAO

^
Interesting.

Raisen
what the phuck is going on here?

Bashar Teg
I'm not implying it was forged, you idiot.

then what do you can this:

wacko

I was mental when I was writing it.

glad you admitted you wrote it thumb up

LMFAO

haha yeah grown men stalking after children is HILARIOUS, eh? wacko

Foxsteak
I said some crazy shit a few year back. Robtard is so butthurt he had to mention it cos he can't handle that I'm more popular than him.

Oh, and remember Bardock? The screencaps actually come from him.

Robtard
IOW: "IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!!"

and wrong again :/

Bashar Teg
I said some crazy shit a few year back. Robtard is so butthurt he had to mention it cos he can't handle that I'm more popular than him.

Oh, and remember Bardock? The screencaps actually come from him.

more excuses. you didnt just "say" it. you did it. unless you want to suggest you were 'just trolling', and that never happened? odd thing to joke about. could lead to some misunderstandings, doncha think?

Surtur
haha yeah grown men stalking after children is HILARIOUS, eh? wacko

Is there anything you don't get butthurt over? There were some things posted that were genuinely funny. "The wind nearly pushed me into her, must be the legal system". LOL

Foxsteak
I did what?

Bashar Teg
Is there anything you don't get butthurt over? There were some things posted that were genuinely funny. "The wind nearly pushed me into her, must be the legal system". LOL

guess you can now cross "help a sexual predator" off your bucket list. thumb up

really i didn't think you'd stoop to this. thanks for snapping me out of my naivete.

Foxsteak
I think Surtur believes my side in that what I'm saying is clearly so mental, it's hard to believe.

Surtur
really i didn't think you'd stoop to this. thanks for snapping me out of my naivete.

Nobody is helping anybody by merely saying something said was funny. Stop being so dramatic.

Bashar Teg
Nobody is helping anybody by merely saying something said was funny. Stop being so dramatic.

no you're trying to defend a sexual predator by deflecting and talking about 'butthurt' and stupid internet shit.
keep it up though. just remember the old adage about lying down with dogs.

Foxsteak
https://media.giphy.com/media/qfpVSSIkAS8fK/giphy.gif My name is Bashar Teg, please take my side. He's a pedo and you are bad by association. I win this internet warz. It's really him that's rage-crying. Look at my friend Rtard, he's smrt like me and can tell you more about how this Trump guy is bad. schmoll

Bashar Teg
dank-deflection My name is Bashar Teg, please take my side. He's a pedo and you are bad by association. I win this internet warz. It's really him that's rage-crying. Look at my friend Rtard, he's smrt like me and can tell you more about how this Trump guy is bad.

^^stalks children, blames everyone but himself (including strangers from other countries).

Foxsteak
And dadudemon has aspergers syndrome

Surtur
no you're trying to defend a sexual predator by deflecting and talking about 'butthurt' and stupid internet shit.
keep it up though. just remember the old adage about lying down with dogs.

Lol this is all "stupid internet shit" Einstein.

Robtard
Wow

Scribble
What does any of this have to do with Trump though? If you guys want to focus on Foxsteak and his hebephilia then pop over to an OTF thread where you can shitpost to your heart's content. Otherwise, shouldn't we keep this thread, you know, political?

Bashar Teg
Wow

ikr? wacko

Scribble
IMO recent revelations could change things...if Bernie and his people(I mean those working for him) are smart. If they were smart they would latch onto the fact that it's not just Donna Brazille saying the primary was rigged against Bernie, but other prominent dems like Elizabeth Warren are as well. That definitely has reignited the Bernie bros, the question is now keeping the flame going until 2020. Honestly I think keeping the flame going until 2020 will be too hard. People are fickle; even if Bernie's Bros keep loyal, everyone else will probably lose interest and go elsewhere. Plus, like I say, Old Bernie. Trump taking office at 70-odd is one thing, Bernie would be like 81 or something by then.

Foxsteak
Woops

Bashar Teg
What does any of this have to do with Trump though? If you guys want to focus on Foxsteak and his hebephilia then pop over to an OTF thread where you can shitpost to your heart's content. Otherwise, shouldn't we keep this thread, you know, political?

i don't consider it "shitposting". in fact i'd argue that it's way more important than the silly OP topic. just my 2 cents, tho.

Foxsteak
Honestly I think keeping the flame going until 2020 will be too hard. People are fickle; even if Bernie's Bros keep loyal, everyone else will probably lose interest and go elsewhere. Plus, like I say, Old Bernie. Trump taking office at 70-odd is one thing, Bernie would be like 81 or something by then. So a younger, Bernie-esque senator may be beneficial to them?

Scribble
i don't consider it "shitposting". in fact i'd argue that it's way more important than the silly OP topic. just my 2 cents, tho. Well that's fair enough, but the general rule of the GDF is to stick to the topic. You could just start a new Hebephilia thread and discuss it there or something, then it's still technically a serious discussion thread, or just post it all in the OTF. I don't really see what Foxsteak's weird personal life has to do with anything political rn tho
So a younger, Bernie-esque senator may be beneficial to them? Doesn't Bernie have a son in politics?

Surtur
Honestly I think keeping the flame going until 2020 will be too hard. People are fickle; even if Bernie's Bros keep loyal, everyone else will probably lose interest and go elsewhere. Plus, like I say, Old Bernie. Trump taking office at 70-odd is one thing, Bernie would be like 81 or something by then.

True, I just hope whoever the Dems choose they go with someone who realizes more and more people want to hear about policy than about identity politics, etc.

Foxsteak
Well that's fair enough, but the general rule of the GDF is to stick to the topic. You could just start a new Hebephilia thread and discuss it there or something, then it's still technically a serious discussion thread, or just post it all in the OTF. I don't really see what Foxsteak's weird personal life has to do with anything political rn tho
Doesn't Bernie have a son in politics? Could work, Rand Paul didn't work, but I'm talking more style with added charisma and winning mentality.

Trump had winning charisma, as did Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan, etc. Bernie, imo, didn't.

Surtur
Could work, Rand Paul didn't work, but I'm talking more style with added charisma and winning mentality.

Trump had winning charisma, as did Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan, etc. Bernie, imo, didn't.

Speaking of Rand Paul...I wonder what motivated his attacker?

Scribble
True, I just hope whoever the Dems choose they go with someone who realizes more and more people want to hear about policy than about identity politics, etc. We have no idea where that kind of thing'll be in 2020 though, for all we know identity politics may have settled down a lot. I guess we can hope
Could work, Rand Paul didn't work, but I'm talking more style with added charisma and winning mentality.

Trump had winning charisma, as did Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan, etc. Bernie, imo, didn't. I feel like Rand Paul didn't work for other reasons though, he didn't have the same edge as old Ron.

Bernie had charisma, it was just a different type. That low-key kind where anyone who meets him leaves thinking "What a top bloke". Yeah it's not the same style as previous presidents, but I think that could be good for the country

Foxsteak
Speaking of Rand Paul...I wonder what motivated his attacker? I'm not familiar with this story

Foxsteak
We have no idea where that kind of thing'll be in 2020 though, for all we know identity politics may have settled down a lot. I guess we can hope
I feel like Rand Paul didn't work for other reasons though, he didn't have the same edge as old Ron.

Bernie had charisma, it was just a different type. That low-key kind where anyone who meets him leaves thinking "What a top bloke". Yeah it's not the same style as previous presidents, but I think that could be good for the country Regarding Rand Paul, he had lots of issues (kept kissing up to the Republican establishment to name the one) with regards to Bernie's charisma, your distinction is what I'm talking about. Even Obama had that, "we're gonna make hope and change!" as opposed to long speeches of "these are all the things that are wrong, and I know why they are wrong, and if you vote for me there will be less wrong"

I'm not ashamed to say that I've never known a politician worse than Bernie Sanders in my life. His popularity was purely anti-Hillary, imo.

Scribble
Regarding Rand Paul, he had lots of issues (kept kissing up to the Republican establishment to name the one) with regards to Bernie's charisma, your distinction is what I'm talking about. Even Obama had that, "we're gonna make hope and change!" as opposed to long speeches of "these are all the things that are wrong, and I know why they are wrong, and if you vote for me there will be less wrong"

I'm not ashamed to say that I've never known a politician worse than Bernie Sanders in my life. His popularity was purely anti-Hillary, imo. I like that distinction though, it requires thought. I'm sick of soundbite politicians who sound great in interviews, and then get into office and just drop a bunch of bombs and do **** all like the last president did.

Speaking in soundbites does not a good politician make.

Foxsteak
I like that distinction though, it requires thought. I'm sick of soundbite politicians who sound great in interviews, and then get into office and just drop a bunch of bombs and do **** all like the last president did.

Speaking in soundbites does not a good politician make. Well I guess we'll have to just disagree there. thumb up

Good discussion.

Surtur
I'm not familiar with this story

Rand Paul was attacked at his home. 5 broken ribs, lung contusions, etc.

dadudemon

"Dear Badabing

Something like that.

For the record, I'd like to point out that I'm probably not right-wing on most issues. I'm a social liberal and a fiscal conservative.

dadudemon
And dadudemon has aspergers syndrome

Yes, PVS does say that. And that I have roid rage.

Bashar Teg

"Dear Badabing
Foxteak is a hebophile, trust me. I have other people who will back me up on this. Everything we say about him is true because he said so himself. With that in mind, Adam's buttrage from Foxsteak's comment of 'obvious butthurt is obvious' was completely justified. Members on here like

Surtur,
Raisen,
Time,
RHaggis,
FlyAttractor,
Stigma,
dadudemon,
ArtificialGlory

and any other member who is slightly right wing (including yourself) should not take his ownage of me, Bash and Adam seriously because they're just desparate for e-friends and have mental problems."

surt did surprise me.

MythLord
Ngl, I'm kinda taken aback. Whether he was joking, being genuine or drugged up, those comments were pretty inappropriate and I'm not seeing how someone can defend them. There's a time and place for dark humour, assuming it was humour to begin with.

Foxsteak
Originally posted by MythLord
Ngl, I'm kinda taken aback. Whether he was joking, being genuine or drugged up, those comments were pretty inappropriate and I'm not seeing how someone can defend them. There's a time and place for dark humour, assuming it was humour to begin with. I had a lot of problems at the time and was very drunk during making those comments. Almost none of what I said even vaguely rings a bell to me, but whatever.

s: I like young teens, I guess, now. /s

MythLord
Assuming that's the case, it's fair and all, but still... The comments seem too inappropriate, especially to laugh at.

Foxsteak
Originally posted by MythLord
Assuming that's the case, it's fair and all, but still... The comments seem too inappropriate, especially to laugh at. Oh, totally. I can't believe I even said them myself. This was a long time ago, and I don't condone such comments or behaviour.

Scribble

Bashar Teg
Oh, totally. I can't believe I even said them myself. This was a long time ago, and I don't condone such comments or behaviour.

what you condone is not the issue. it's what you did that's pretty f*cked.

Foxsteak
Sure, but let us all remember that Rtard and friends are just clinging to something years ago so they get more e-friends and are projecting their feelings onto their enemies cos.....and I never get tired of saying this:

*breathes in*

TRUMP WON COS WE LIKE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY AND BERNIE WAS A ****ING EMBARRASSING FAILURE CUCKOLD, YOU RETARDED IDIOTS!
/Russian spies infecting my twitter mind

And Bardock42 captured a child.

Bashar Teg
i really couldn't give a twopenny f*ck about internet cliques and forum pecking-orders when the safety of actual real-life children is at stake. you use this place as you used bardock's forum: to attempt to air-out and normalize your behavior and justify your actions as "not that bad when you think about it". seems to have backfired on you though.

Surtur
Sure, but let us all remember that Rtard and friends are just clinging to something years ago so they get more e-friends and are projecting their feelings onto their enemies cos.....and I never get tired of saying this:

*breathes in*

TRUMP WON COS WE LIKE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY AND BERNIE WAS A ****ING EMBARRASSING FAILURE CUCKOLD, YOU RETARDED IDIOTS!
/Russian spies infecting my twitter mind

And Bardock42 captured a child.

The faux outrage is so f*cking obnoxious. I just don't buy that all these people are truly upset over the things you said.

Then the virtue signaling with people utterly *aghast* that people laughed at this, when it's an absurd situation lol. I just can't take it seriously.

Foxsteak
i really couldn't give a twopenny f*ck about internet cliques and forum pecking-orders when the safety of actual real-life children is at stake. you use this place as you used bardock's forum: to attempt to air-out and normalize your behavior and justify your actions as "not that bad when you think about it". seems to have backfired on you though. You mean when your friend Bardock groomed and captured a child?

You hate Rogue Jedi and Alpha Centauri for being pedos. Yet, it's okay when Bardock does it? Is it because he won.....?

Foxsteak
The faux outrage is so f*cking obnoxious. I just don't buy that all these people are truly upset over the things you said.

Then the virtue signaling with people utterly *aghast* that people laughed at this, when it's an absurd situation lol. I just can't take it seriously. Bardock42 literally groomed and captured a child, but no. It's me they hate.

Pathetic.

Also, apparently I'm 35.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>