The Reason for Maul's quick death finally explained...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
https://i.redd.it/reos2wl6qrvz.jpg

It all finally makes sense....

Never underestimate the power of the high-ground.

godemperortrump
It's PIS. Maul has always been better

Kurk
Originally posted by godemperortrump
It's PIS. Maul has always been better Not it's not. The highground always wins.

NewGuy01
They both grew as fighters, indeed. Obi-Wan grew to appreciate the omnipotence of the HIGH GROUND. Maul, however, after his defeat in TPM, grew to mistakenly appreciate the LOW GROUND, and thus was doomed to fail. It all makes sense.

godemperortrump
Originally posted by Kurk
Not it's not. The highground always wins.
Except Kenobi in TPM cuz ya know, PIS smile

Kurk
Originally posted by godemperortrump
Except Kenobi in TPM cuz ya know, PIS smile Wrong. You need to look at TPM from Kenobi's perspective.

He has the high ground there too
https://i.imgur.com/i1KpA8t.png

ziggtard
Originally posted by NewGuy01
They both grew as fighters, indeed. Obi-Wan grew to appreciate the omnipotence of the HIGH GROUND.

Maul, however, after his defeat in TPM, grew to mistakenly appreciate the LOW GROUND, and thus was doomed to fail. It all makes sense.

Rebel95
Lol

TheNuisanceBird
It also could be because Maul spent who knows how much time wandering in the desert going insane while Kenobi was probably watching him from afar the whole time.

Plus, the second Maul mentioned; "No...protecting someone", the fight was already over.

Kenobi was like; "lets ****ing do this" and probably achieved an intense focus the way I did yesterday with a girl. Jk lol

Plus, half of the fight was them changing stances where Kenobi went into the Ataru stance that reminded Maul of Qui-Gon.

I think I remember someone asking Filoni at celebration if Kenobi switching his stance to the Ataru was intentional and I think he said yes.

I'm not sure, I don't have the best memory ever, at least at inconsistent times.

I also remember how in one of Ant's Thread's he showed something on how a book said the Kenobi and Vader fight in ANH had Kenobi having the upperhand although it was referring to the time before they even clashed blades.

I bring this up because in the ANH novel they actually standoff for about a minute where in the film it looks to be like 5-10 seconds and how Kenobi having the uperhand could be referring to the standoff they had before the fight. I guess I'm just trying to make a connection.

S_W_LeGenD
Shitty writing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.