Darth Bane vs. Galen Marek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Bane and Marek go at it in the fields of Dantooine

Round 1: TFU I Galen vs. RO2 Orbalisk Bane

Round 2: TFU II Starkiller vs. DOE Bane.

Round 3: Both Apprentices take on a hypothetical DOE Bane who has his physical prime from RO2 and his Orbalisks but one on one, not together. If Bane beata both then they can take him on one on one.

cs_zoltan
https://i.imgur.com/gFjJ8ck.png

UCanShootMyNova
smile

UCanShootMyNova
Sorry DMB.

darthbane77
Galen dies

UCanShootMyNova
:>

DarthDuelist9
Bane dies

godemperortrump
Bane sweeps

Big Gerald
Nick Gillard's rankings are flawed at best

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Big Gerald

thumb up

DarthAnt66
wrong thread?

Big Gerald
No. It just needed to be said.

DarthAnt66
I'll bite.

Tell me how they're flawed - and then tell me why that matters.

Big Gerald
He is extremely biased towards Cin Drallig (Gee, I wonder why?) which severely skews his perception of Star Wars hierarchy. For example, he places Anakin Skywalker far too high because of what Skywalker does to Drallig in the films, perhaps as some sort of petty act of conceit. In addition, his... fascination with hallucinogenic drugs is disturibing to say the least. He simply cannot be trusted in these matters.

DarthAnt66
Are you retarded?

DarthAnt66
Regardless, no, Lucas labeled Anakin as a tier nine, and that was likely even before the idea of a Cin Drallig camero was established.

There is no indication that the tiering system is influenced by Cin Drallig in any way, nor is there indication there's even a placement for Drallig to begin with.

cs_zoltan
He is extremely biased towards Cin Drallig (Gee, I wonder why?) which severely skews his perception of Star Wars hierarchy. For example, he places Anakin Skywalker far too high because of what Skywalker does to Drallig in the films, perhaps as some sort of petty act of conceit. In addition, his... fascination with hallucinogenic drugs is disturibing to say the least. He simply cannot be trusted in these matters.

That's the most retarded thing anyone ever said about Star Wars.

Big Gerald
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Regardless, no, Lucas labeled Anakin as a tier nine, and that was likely even before the idea of a Cin Drallig camero was established.

There is no indication that the tiering system is influenced by Cin Drallig in any way, nor is there indication there's even a placement for Drallig to begin with.

The senile Gillard didn't want people (like you) to suspect his intentions. George Lucas cares little for Star Wars at this point and could have been easily swayed. And there is no telling what kind of... "indulgences" these men took part in during filming given the obvious influence on the rankings.

DarthAnt66
Can you tell me the appealing of retarded trolling on a relatively dead Star Wars forum on a Saturday night?

I truly cannot think of a less productive way to spend your time.

Zenwolf
Can you tell me the appealing of retarded trolling on a relatively dead Star Wars forum on a Saturday night?

This any different of what normally goes on?

Big Gerald

Hmm, well, responding to retarded trolling on a relatively dead Star Wars forum on a Saturday night would be a start.

DarthAnt66
When considering the long-term, not really.

Big Gerald
My friend, you can tell yourself whatever you'd like. And I take offense at your accusations; I am a Star Wars expert, not a "troll" as you'd like to believe.

UCanShootMyNova
I am a Star Wars expert

xD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.