Canon Quinlan Vos vs Cade Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Both characters in their prime.

Force
Sabers
All out

godemperortrump
Vos wins, barely

DarthDuelist9
Vos but it's a good fight. I'm definitely interested in hearing a case fir Cade.

ares834
Cade easily.

Legends > Canon

godemperortrump
Vos defeating Dooku (argh) and ragdolling Ventress impresses me more than anything Cade has done. It's still a great fight

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by godemperortrump
ragdolling Ventress impresses me more than anything Cade has done.

Two shotting Talon and tanking Krayt's powers is better.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Two shotting Talon and tanking Krayt's powers is better.

Talon isn't more powerful than Ventress to be honest.

cs_zoltan
I disagree, but whether that's the case two shotting is better than ragdolling. Especially since Talon pre-prime could tank a f-ucking shuttle being smashed into her face.

Ursumeles
Wasn't the Cade that two shotted Talon pre-prime, anyway?

cs_zoltan
If the last issue of the comic was pre-prime Talon, then sure.

Ursumeles
Ah fugg confused it with the fight in which Nihl lost his arm.

cs_zoltan
Because you're an inbred c-unt.

DarthDuelist9
How's two shotting better than ragdolling?

cs_zoltan
Maul and Dooku both could ragdoll Kenobi yet their Force Pushes did f-uck all to him. Cade's 1st push left Talon a crawling mess on the floor, the 2nd knocked her out indefinitely.

DarthDuelist9
Fair point, I'll have to check both their feats since I don't remember all the details.

DarthDuelist9
Maul and Dooku both could ragdoll Kenobi yet their Force Pushes did f-uck all to him. Cade's 1st push left Talon a crawling mess on the floor, the 2nd knocked her out indefinitely.

After revising his feat again I don't think it's fair to compare it with Maul or Dooku. First there's nothing indicating the amount of power that Cade put in his Force push compared to Maul or Dooku. Second, the biggest difference between both occassions is that Cade basically blasts Talon against the floor at point blank compared to how much of Maul or Dooku's power was lost by carying Obi-Wan through the air. The first instance is obviously going to cause a far larger injury.

cs_zoltan
You can't be seriously. First of all for guys that can lift objects over a metric ton the air resistence when pushing a 70kg guy should be negligible. Secondly the fact that they push him further acutally means they can accelerate Kenobi more than you could for a point blank impact.

But neither that actually matters when Cade's damage is magnitudes better.

DarthDuelist9
You can't be seriously. First of all for guys that can lift objects over a metric ton the air resistence when pushing a 70kg guy should be negligible. Secondly the fact that they push him further acutally means they can accelerate Kenobi more than you could for a point blank impact.

But neither that actually matters when Cade's damage is magnitudes better.

It does when the difference in speed at which an object (or Obi-Wan in this case) is large as it requires more force to move an object faster.

True, his acceleration is larger yet with a normal Force Push the person is launched from point A but by the time it gets to point B (a wall for example) there isn't any driving force behind it anymore. In Cade's case we clearly see how Cade keeps applying pressure to Talon instead of just launching (contrary to Maul or Dooku).

Indeed, it doesn't matter because we have no idea how much of his power Cade put in that Force Push in the first place compared to how much of their power Maul or Dooku put in theirs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.