Darth Wyyrlok vs Ludo Kressh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Who wins?

godemperortrump
Kressh wins

AncientPower
Likely Kressh.

ares834
Yep. Kressh.

darthbane77
Ludo

MythLord
Wyyrlok.

Azronger
I'm geneuinely curious what Ludo's got going for himself.

AncientPower
Being a rival to Naga Sadow. His remains being described as a 'great evil power' that caused Meetra hallucinations so strong she actually had to fight them for them to dissipate. Being strong enough to easily shatter statues with a gesture. His bloodline being so strong that Exal Kressh was deemed a worthy apprentice to the Sith Emperor, a descendant who could tear a massive power generator apart.

MythLord
So... nothing above Wyyrlok, then?

ILS
Originally posted by MythLord
So... nothing above Wyyrlok, then? thumb up

Azronger
Wyyrlok shits on all that lol

AncientPower
Wyyrlok isn't a rival of Naga Sadow. erm

AncientPower
Wyyrlok taking care of Andeddu is next to nothing when the likes of Sadow and Kressh already have precedence over the Dark Jedi Exiles.

ILS
Wyyrlok straight up murdering Andeddu with telepathy and being way above the two plebs who dropped a satellite on hundreds of Sith, strikes me as more impressive than Ludo's exploits, which include breaking statues and... yeah.

cs_zoltan
Kressh gets bricked.

https://i.imgur.com/slQfaXs.png
https://i.imgur.com/AdB0X6n.png

DarthDuelist9
They didn't drop the satellite though... They wrenched it from its support structure smile

Azronger
Originally posted by ILS
Wyyrlok straight up murdering Andeddu with telepathy and being way above the two plebs who dropped a satellite on hundreds of Sith, strikes me as more impressive than Ludo's exploits, which include breaking statues and... yeah.

Not to mention obliterating Krayt's semi-lightsaber-resistant armor, and standing up to Krayt in a lightsaber duel. thumb up

Azronger
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Kressh gets bricked.

thumb uplaughing

godemperortrump
Originally posted by Azronger
Not to mention obliterating Krayt's semi-lightsaber-resistant armor, and standing up to Krayt in a lightsaber duel. thumb up
None of which is beyond a rival of Sadow

MythLord
Sadow prolly couldn't do some of that stuff, and even if he could, Ludo doesn't rival him; he's inferior by all accounts other than possibly swordsmanship.

AncientPower
Originally posted by ILS

Except the only time we see him exerting himself is against Sadow. His statue feat is hardly him going all-out.

Nor is it remotely the most impressive showing he has.

AncientPower
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Kressh gets bricked.

Let's pretend Tenebrous wasn't completely fvcked by a larger solid object being thrown at his head by massively pre-pime Plagueis.

MythLord
Are... are you comparing a brick to rock formations capable of crushing ships? And in one instance while in the heat of combat and ready for it, while in the other distracted by containing explosions and holding said formations above his head?

ILS
Originally posted by AncientPower
Being strong enough to easily shatter statues with a gesture.Originally posted by AncientPower
Except the only time we see him exerting himself is against Sadow. His statue feat is hardly him going all-out.

Nor is it remotely the most impressive showing he has. lol it's so unimpressive yet it's the only concrete showing you've presented for him thus far
Let's pretend Tenebrous wasn't completely fvcked by a larger solid object being thrown at his head by massively pre-pime Plagueis. Originally posted by MythLord
Are... are you comparing a brick to rock formations capable of crushing ships? And in one instance while in the heat of combat and ready for it, while in the other distracted by containing explosions and holding said formations above his head? Not to mention Plagueis brought the rocks down on Tenebrous himself, with far greater force than gravity. Kind of forgivable given the circumstances.

This is why you don't bother with AP. Not sure why their arguments are even being entertained.

AncientPower
Originally posted by MythLord
Are... are you comparing a brick to rock formations capable of crushing ships? And in one instance while in the heat of combat and ready for it, while in the other distracted by containing explosions and holding said formations above his head?

Except not all of them were the same size. erm

Ludo was stood right next to the wall and was preparing to engage in a duel.

Originally posted by ILS
lol it's so unimpressive yet it's the only concrete showing you've presented for him thus far
Not to mention Plagueis brought the rocks down on Tenebrous himself, with far greater force than gravity. Kind of forgivable given the circumstances.

This is why you don't bother with AP. Not sure why their arguments are even being entertained.

Probably because ancient Sith are low on feats, especially ones where they display their full power. erm The residual energy of his tomb has better showings ffs.

Yeah, the same thing happened to Ludo. erm

The Merchant
Well, Ludo creating an amulet for his son that can withstand turbolaser blasts is a pretty good indicator that his personal stuff is better than stuff meant for his kid.

MythLord
Except not all of them were the same size. erm

Regardless, there was layers and layers of massive stone breaking apart from cathedral sized caverns and they were further accelerated by Plagueis' power. There's literally no favourable comparison for Ludo you can draw from this.

Ludo was stood right next to the wall and was preparing to engage in a duel.

The duel was already taking place, IIRC. Either way, a single brick dropping on you and knocking you on your arse is a pretty pathetic showing.

ziggtard
With AP, the arguments just get better and better every time he(?) logs in.

UCanShootMyNova
s/he

cs_zoltan
http://assets1.ignimgs.com/2017/05/08/it-1494268793086_400w.png

ziggtard
Here's the no trolling truth of the matter.

Without knowing the speed at which the brick is thrown, we can't lowball Kressh based on being knocked down (and not out) by it. It's really no worse than getting punched or kicked mid-duel, especially when this is universe were the thespians tend to have more impressive TK than physical strength.

UCanShootMyNova
Yes. This is true. But you just ruined the brick trolling Ziggy. >: (

UCanShootMyNova
I mean, granted we know the brick wasn't accelerated fast enough to start disintegrating from its own velocity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.