Kafla vs. Vegito

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
The version of Vegito back in buu arc.

ares834
Kafla dominates.

vansonbee
Originally posted by ares834
Kafla dominates. Vegito allowed to go from SSJ3 and up to blue. Does he still have a chance?

ares834
SSJ3 has none. No. SSG is supposed to be stronger.

Blue should win easily though.

Ridley_Prime
Was thinking about doing Kefla vs Merged Zamasu but that would probably be one-sided too.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Buu Saga Vegito gets lolstomped by Kafla.

SSJB Vegetto lolstomps Kafla.

I'm also suspecting that Jiren will be capable of absolutely dominating/oneshotting Kafla.

Dark-Kenshin
Vegito has the cool factor going for him, so he wins after a hard pressed beam struggle with surprisingly good animation.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Buu Saga Vegito gets lolstomped by Kafla.

SSJB Vegetto lolstomps Kafla.

I'm also suspecting that Jiren will be capable of absolutely dominating/oneshotting Kafla. They'll probably have her get the better of him for a minute before defusing due to using up too much power or somesuch overused BS.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No one is going to get the better of Jiren.

Dark-Kenshin
No one is going to get the better of Jiren. Unless it looks cool and justifies new merchandise. wink

Kento
Once next episode happens we will see how well Jiren stacks up to Kafla, but Buu arc Vegeto gets stomped, and Black Arc Vegetto stomps.

carver9
Goku has become FAR more powerful since the Black arc. If she whips up on Goku, easily, I think this would put her above Black arc Vegito.

ares834
Hell no. Goku may have improved but not hundreds of times over.

Kento
Goku even admits, beginning of the ToP that he had slacked on his training because of work since Black arc. That's why he went to Whis' place after getting all that money. And the ToP is a day later. So he's not improved much at all since Black.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by ares834
Hell no. Goku may have improved but not hundreds of times over.

thumb up

Ridley_Prime

vansonbee
From the previews, it looks like SSG Goku is getting trash hard by base Kafla. Even being weaken, it shouldn't look so one sided.

I'm looking forward to blue vs base Kafla differences in strength.

carver9
Originally posted by Kento
Goku even admits, beginning of the ToP that he had slacked on his training because of work since Black arc. That's why he went to Whis' place after getting all that money. And the ToP is a day later. So he's not improved much at all since Black.

That's not why he improved. He got killed by Hit and came back. This alone gives him a significant increase in power.

carver9
They are retarded for fighting Goku anyways. They know this guy is crazy powerful and has been ringing everyone out. They are the last of their universe. They should be trying to hide until the end, taking out fodder.

cdtm
Goku hasn't eliminated that many by himself, really. I guess if you count teaming with Vegeta, but by that count the Saiyan Prince is way ahead of the low class warrior.

Kale and Caulifla have a nice score going for themselves.

Kento
Originally posted by carver9
That's not why he improved. He got killed by Hit and came back. This alone gives him a significant increase in power. They have said in Black arc that Goku and Vegeta don't get a boost from nearly dying in a fight anymore. So yea, dying by Hit did nothing to improve his power.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Goku and Vegeta got power in the Black Arc through their rage. When Vegeta bodied Black in Episode 63, Black realized the "true power" of the Saiyans was their rage, and utilized it to become more powerful.

carver9
Vegeta also said during the time he accessed Super Saiyan Blue that their power can not increase pass what it is and we've seen how that went. They don't know what they are capable of and blue isn't their limit. Goku has shown he can become more powerful so my statement holds.

SSJGGogeta
Vegeta also said during the time he accessed Super Saiyan Blue that their power can not increase pass what it is and we've seen how that went. They don't know what they are capable of and blue isn't their limit. Goku has shown he can become more powerful so my statement holds.

It was established by both the manga narration, and statements from the anime, that Goku and Vegeta no longer receive Zenkai boosts. You're cherry-picking statements here, to try and disprove the authors clear intent to get rid of zenkai boosts.

carver9
SSJ... long time no see. Why did you leave us?

SSJGGogeta
SSJ... long time no see. Why did you leave us?

Just been too busy, lol. Don't take it personally, Carv wink

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
It was established by both the manga narration, and statements from the anime, that Goku and Vegeta no longer receive Zenkai boosts. You're cherry-picking statements here, to try and disprove the authors clear intent to get rid of zenkai boosts.

Yeah, now they only get more powerful through God training and anger.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, now they only get more powerful through God training and anger.

And fusion wink

MrMind
lol at people saying kefla, vegito shitstomps her back to kitchen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.