Spider-Man homecoming 2 (2019)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Sequel is set in stone so lets get this thread started, 2019 July I believe is the release date

Firefly218

TethAdamTheRock
Is the new Venom in MCU?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Is the new Venom in MCU?

who??

anyways, loved Homecoming so now can't wait to see the sequel

Darth Thor
Really not interested in Mysterious. Want Kraven and/Scorpion.

Lead up to a 3rd film with a much awaited rebooted Dr. Octopus.

carthage
It's Most likely Scorpion

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Really not interested in Mysterious.

You don't even know names of those villains, lol.

Kill yourself, DT.

Darth Thor
^ Why would I kill myself after Thor Just gave Hulk such an ass whooping?

StiltmanFTW
Hulk has tanked the best of Thor's strikes and kept coming at him, lol.

Papa Odin needed to save his boy's life twice in the same film laughing out loud

Darth Thor

StiltmanFTW
Must be hard being a thorbag after all those years of getting smashed laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hulk has tanked the best of Thor's strikes and kept coming at him, lol.

Papa Odin needed to save his boy's life twice in the same film laughing out loud D. Thor said he'd admit Hulk if he withstood the lightning which he doubted Thor was capable of without the hammer. He had no faith in a hammerless Thor.

Arachnid1
I would be super happy with Mysterio, Scorpion, or Kingpin with a super powered henchmen. It sucks we'll have to wait until 2019 though

Firefly218
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Really not interested in Mysterious. Want Kraven and/Scorpion.

Lead up to a 3rd film with a much awaited rebooted Dr. Octopus. The appeal of Mysterio is that we think he's doing REAL magic. Spidey has to do some detective work to figure out how to get past his tricks and delusions.

Inhuman
What I hate is that these new Spider-Man movies can't have access to all of Spider-Man's villain roster, because of those dumb Sony villain spin off movies.

Kazenji
Michael Mando should kill the role of Scorpion if that's the direction that they're going.

Firefly218
I saw it suggested once and Luke Perry is the ultimate casting for Kraven the Hunter, if they do go that route

Darth Thor

Firefly218

Darth Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.