Tony Podesta arrested and in custody

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Foxsteak
Police are asking questions and there are possible links to Hillary Clinton.
http://www.nnettle.com/news/3087-tony-podesta-arrested-arrest-warrants-issued-for-hillary-clinton-john-podesta

Lock...her...up?

socool8520
Isn't Neon Nettle a fake news site? Or at least in the way that the national Enquirer is?

Bashar Teg
if it turns out he broke the law, i hope he faces justice.

but it seems that drunk OP is posting fake news again and wishing hard, because he was programmed to hate podesta and attack/bite on command.

Foxsteak
Russia programmed me. haermm

socool8520
I'm not saying the news is false, it's just that that site is a National Enquirer type site and probably shouldn't be trusted.

Foxsteak
Originally posted by socool8520
I'm not saying the news is false, it's just that that site is a National Enquirer type site and probably shouldn't be trusted. Fair point.

socool8520
It will be crazy if this turns out to be true though.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Foxsteak
Russia programmed me. haermm

you've been forwarding fake news and edited docs from russia for well over a year now and calling it "the truth". someone who needs to believe and spread every rumor which fits a certain narrative is indeed programmed. but that's okay, your buttfriends will be here soon to post smilies and memes to prove that you were right all, along and totally not cucking for putin.

socool8520
So what exactly would the arrest be for? Digging up dirt on Trump or am i confusing this with something else?

Foxsteak
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you've been forwarding fake news and edited docs from russia for well over a year now and calling it "the truth". someone who needs to believe and spread every rumor which fits a certain narrative is indeed programmed. but that's okay, your buttfriends will be here soon to post smilies and memes to prove that you were right all, along and totally not cucking for putin. Even if what you're saying is true, I'm still winning.

Bashar Teg
the liquor always wins

ArtificialGlory
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/neon-nettle/

Really solid, trustworthy stuff here.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory

Really solid, trustworthy stuff here. they won't accept that as evidence because reasons.

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory

Really solid, trustworthy stuff here.

I still love that website, places people dismissed as "right wing blogs" have higher factual reporting ratings than CNN on that site.

That's just good stuff.

socool8520
Yeah, but if you read the article that was originally posted, you can see how suspect it is. lol

Foxsteak
they won't accept that as evidence because reasons. Stop......stealing......our memes.

Surtur
Originally posted by socool8520
Yeah, but if you read the article that was originally posted, you can see how suspect it is. lol

To be fair, the story is immediately suspect just via the sheer fact a Clinton associate suffered actual consequences for their actions.

Foxsteak
Look, the article is not to be trusted and to be taken with a pinch of salt.

You can tell I didn't put any effort into this thread, just saw it on 4chan and thought maybe this becomes a thing on Monday? It even references #pizzagate in there ffs.

Surtur
Look, the article is not to be trusted and to be taken with a pinch of salt.

You can tell I didn't put any effort into this thread, just saw it on 4chan and thought maybe this becomes a thing on Monday? It even references #pizzagate in there ffs.

You are forgiven. You probably just were excited and hopeful that the laws that apply to the rest of us might actually apply to Hilary Clinton and her associates.

On the bright side, George Bush senior said he voted for her. Lil Bush didn't, but the one in the news recently for sexual assault? He was "with her".

Bashar Teg
quite a dance team. too bad op is obviously fake news and you're ill-equipped to properly cope with it like big boys. ("whoops my bad"wink

now it's deflect, deflect, deflect.

who knows, though. he is kinda shady and mueller may have opened the books on him. maybe the fake news will come true.

Foxsteak
Well she helped him take cocaine from Iran into FEMA Arkansas.

I'd like to know more about the Rodhams and the Bushes.

There's rumours and a lot of odd evidence of Butt grabbing Bush (no, not W) to be linked with the JFK assassination.

And JFK Jr was assassinated while W was running for president and Hillary was running for senate.

Surtur
quite a dance team. too bad op is obviously fake news and you're ill-equipped to properly cope with it like big boys. ("whoops my bad"wink

now it's deflect, deflect, deflect.

who knows, though. he is kinda shady and mueller may have opened the book on him. maybe the fake news will come true.

^^Immediately deflected in a topic about a democrat sexual harasser a few days ago, same guy who is now whining over deflections.

Rockydonovang
I am willingly spreading bullsh!t for sh!ts and giggles

Bashar Teg
at least it's not dangerous riot-baiting bullshit like in the anti-anti-fascism thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=645007&pagenumber=22

socool8520
I'm far too lazy and non commital to riot.

edit: oh yeah, also, members of the military can not riot.

Surtur
at least it's not dangerous riot-baiting bullshit like in the anti-anti-fascism thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=645007&pagenumber=22

I love how triggered you are over this. You KEEP bringing it up with a link and yet have whined at me for posting it, lmao.

If it is so bad maybe you should stop linking to it and talking about it lol. You come off like a lunatic every time you bring it up.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
I still love that website, places people dismissed as "right wing blogs" have higher factual reporting ratings than CNN on that site.

That's just good stuff. What? Really? WTF?

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
What? Really? WTF?

http://www.powerlineblog.com/

Factual reporting rating "high".

For CNN the factual reporting rating is "mixed"(same as Breitbart lol)

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/power-line/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cnn/

dadudemon
http://www.powerlineblog.com/

Factual reporting rating "high".

For CNN the factual reporting rating is "mixed"(same as Breitbart lol)

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/power-line/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cnn/

WTF? I didn't think I'd live to see the day that very clear and biased news sites would have higher factual ratings than CNN. I can remember how fair and impartial CNN presented the Gore vs. Bush Jr. election. I remember disliking FoxNews because of how obvious it was they were pro-GOP. I thought MSNBC was a bunch of shitheads. So I would turn to CNN for a fair portrayal of politics. But now they've slowly gotten worse and worse over time until now they are worse than self-admitted bias news sites.

cdtm
I just assume World Championship Wrestling is a guide for dummies on how most big business ruins everything.

And CNN, Fox News, MSNBC are big business, full of all the baggage you get in that (It's all about the bottom line, too many big ego'd cooks spoiling the soup, people with no passion and no clue thrown on to projects others would be better suited for, corporate politics, corporate raiders...)

Foxsteak
WTF? I didn't think I'd live to see the day that very clear and biased news sites would have higher factual ratings than CNN. I can remember how fair and impartial CNN presented the Gore vs. Bush Jr. election. I remember disliking FoxNews because of how obvious it was they were pro-GOP. I thought MSNBC was a bunch of shitheads. So I would turn to CNN for a fair portrayal of politics. But now they've slowly gotten worse and worse over time until now they are worse than self-admitted bias news sites. CNN is a massive joke.

Look at this:
-R1XK3cRt0I

Surtur
WTF? I didn't think I'd live to see the day that very clear and biased news sites would have higher factual ratings than CNN. I can remember how fair and impartial CNN presented the Gore vs. Bush Jr. election. I remember disliking FoxNews because of how obvious it was they were pro-GOP. I thought MSNBC was a bunch of shitheads. So I would turn to CNN for a fair portrayal of politics. But now they've slowly gotten worse and worse over time until now they are worse than self-admitted bias news sites.

Lol you didn't think perhaps something was suspect when they brought on Elmo to talk about Syrian refugee children?

dadudemon
Lol you didn't think perhaps something was suspect when they brought on Elmo to talk about Syrian refugee children?

That didn't happen in 2000 during the 2000 presidential election. That was many years later.

And Elmo's message was a Christian message. You aren't religious, I know, but Elmo's message is a good one and it is a good message to teach children.

I don't buy into that crap about all refugees are rapists.

Foxsteak
That didn't happen in 2000 during the 2000 presidential election. That was many years later.

And Elmo's message was a Christian message. You aren't religious, I know, but Elmo's message is a good one and it is a good message to teach children.

I don't buy into that crap about all refugees are rapists. What was Elmo's message?

dadudemon
What was Elmo's message?

hzEG9HiPo1U

Surtur

I don't buy into that crap about all refugees are rapists.

Well...my point about that had nothing to do with his message, but rather just his presence. Using Elmo to try to teach children about some important issue is a valid way to do things. It just doesn't make sense to me here because kids don't watch CNN lol.

dadudemon
Well...my point about that had nothing to do with his message, but rather just his presence. Using Elmo to try to teach children about some important issue is a valid way to do things. It just doesn't make sense to me here because kids don't watch CNN lol.

It was a facebook live thing...

Bashar Teg
1- post fake news thread

2- refuse to acknowledge that you posted fake news thread

3- have circlejerk with e-friends over how MSM is fake news, in your own fake news thread

4- ??????

5- profit

Surtur
1- post fake news thread

3- have circlejerk with e-friends over how MSM is fake news, in your own fake news thread

4- ??????

5- profit

Did you realize the stupidity of constantly linking to a post you were whining was going to cause violence via it spreading?

Bashar Teg
deflect, squirt! deflect like the wind!

Surtur
deflect, squirt! deflect like the wind!

But let me guess, you bringing up stuff posted in the Antifa thread was NOT a deflection, correct? Lol...

Bashar Teg
1- post fake news thread

4- ??????

5- profit

Bashar Teg
1- post fake news thread

4- ??????

5- profit

^what happened

But let me guess, you bringing up stuff posted in the Antifa thread was NOT a deflection, correct? Lol...

^pretend-win squirt games to deflect from what happened

Surtur
Again: was you bringing up Antifa ON TOPIC or not?

Bashar Teg
i don't owe you answers to your little deflection questions, squirt.

enjoy your friend's shitty bed. roll around in it some more and tell me how sweet it is. tryhard much harder.

Surtur
i don't owe you answers to your little deflection questions, squirt.

enjoy your friend's shitty bed. roll around in it some more and tell me how sweet it is. tryhard much harder.

^^This lunatic has finally snapped. Awesome.

Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.