Snoke vs Sidious canon movie force feats only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
rolling on floor laughing is snoke more powerful than sidious?

since we've not seen any lightsaber with Snoke,

Snoke vs Sidious canon movie force feats only, including trailers and movies.

laughing laughing out loud mad rolling on floor laughing

cs_zoltan
I hoped you were dead.

Unbowed
Anyone with half a brain can see Snoke > Palpatine.

Big Gerald
Snoke lifts a full grown woman off the floor and rotates her along a vertical plane. Palpatine could only do this with council pods, and he can only rotate them horizontally. Also, Snoke is more disfigured than Palpatine, which shows his strength in the dark side is greater.

Kurk
Taking into account the positive feedback loop effect evolution wise in force users, Snoke should be significantly stronger than Sheev.

redpill
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
I hoped you were dead.

plageius brought me back

godemperortrump
Snoke will be practically invincible. Effectively an entity like Valk

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by redpill
plageius brought me back

Lol Most creative thing you've said.

Total Warrior
Sid beats him

quanchi112
Originally posted by Unbowed
Anyone with half a brain can see Snoke > Palpatine. I will come for Sheev's head soon enough. They know they are living on borrowed time. It is inevitable.

redpill
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Lol Most creative thing you've said.

laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
I will come for Sheev's head soon enough. They know they are living on borrowed time. It is inevitable.

You realize Sheev isn't actually in the movie right?

So the chances of a definitive answer, (like what we got about Thor vs Hulk in Ragnarok), is slim to none.

At best we'll get hints through 3rd party opinions, but you've already rejected Kylo's claim that he's not as powerful as Vader.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
You realize Sheev isn't actually in the movie right?

So the chances of a definitive answer, (like what we got about Thor vs Hulk in Ragnarok), is slim to none.

At best we'll get hints through 3rd party opinions, but you've already rejected Kylo's claim that he's not as powerful as Vader. I realize he's dead. I also realize the Death Star is destroyed but it's blatantly obvious Starkiller base is superior to it. I predicted Snoke would surpass Palpatine in the same vein.

Kylo showed more evil in terms of how they both dealt with family members and the light inside them.

Kylo wasn't even finished with his training. At that point in time he wasn't as formidable as Vader but there is room for improvement. Expect for things to change when his training is complete.

smile smile

Disney is going for bigger and better. It was obvious from Force Awakens. You will learn the hard way. laughing out loud

Darth Thor

quanchi112

Darth Thor

quanchi112

Darth Thor

quanchi112

Fated Xtasy
Quan you're a funny gai

quanchi112
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Quan you're a funny gai Swear fealty to me.

Trocity
Kylo is so evil.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.