Superman vs Fenris/Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Gladiator Hulk with his hammers

Who wins

quanchi112
Hulk solos.

playa1258
Superman wins this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Superman wins this. Based on ?

playa1258
Being stronger, faster and having more firepower.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman might be able to win through bfr which is unlikely. Otherwise he's in trouble.

quanchi112
Being stronger, faster and having more firepower. He isn't stronger. Hulk will beat him down. Superman doesn't possess Thor's skill in hand to hand combat.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
He isn't stronger. Hulk will beat him down. Superman doesn't possess Thor's skill in hand to hand combat.
Superman is stronger by feats. He is several times more durable too. And he has flight, speed, and long range hv.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman is stronger by feats. He is several times more durable too. And he has flight, speed, and long range hv. Based on ? Versatility means what ? It's about who is more effective. Hulk beats him up when Superman engages him.

h1a8
Based on ? Versatility means what ? It's about who is more effective. Hulk beats him up when Superman engages him. In what ways is Hulk better than Superman? What advantages does he have over Superman?

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
In what ways is Hulk better than Superman? What advantages does he have over Superman? Physicality. In spades.

relentless1
Physicality. In spades.

provide feats for your outlandish claim

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman might be able to win through bfr which is unlikely. Otherwise he's in trouble.
Not really. Superman beats the shit out of both.

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
provide feats for your outlandish claim Leviathan feat, a prolonged fight with Thor and he wasn't sore or ko'd, tearing apart the amped Iron Man Hulkbuster armor while Superman was unable to bust up Batman's inferior armor with multiple attacks.

Compare the leviathan feat against Superman's tower muscle strain self ko feat.

Superman doesn't want a piece of the Hulk. He already looked massively inferior physically to Doomsday. Superman needs allies against the Hulk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Not really. Superman beats the shit out of both. Lol, he failed to even bust up Batman's armor. laughing out loud

Get the **** out of here with your biased bullshit.

relentless1
nobody takes you seriously when you rant about how weak superman is... he was severely weakened by kryptonite as we all know so quit trolling and take your weak biased bs outta here quan

quanchi112
nobody takes you seriously when you rant about how weak superman is... he was severely weakened by kryptonite as we all know so quit trolling and take your weak biased bs outta here quan Not when the tower ko'd him. I already gave the specifics with regards to every bit of information ad nauseam.

Your lack of a rebuttal is a concession, cuck.

relentless1
you're also conveniently ignoring the context of that scene also; clearly Clark gained power over the course of the film; he learned to fly, fight and use heat vision within the course of that movie... this is clearly evidenced in Superman overpowering the World Engine which is a much more impressive feat than the tussle with the water tower

quanchi112
you're also conveniently ignoring the context of that scene also; clearly Clark gained power over the course of the film; he learned to fly, fight and use heat vision within the course of that movie... this is clearly evidenced in Superman overpowering the World Engine which is a much more impressive feat than the tussle with the water tower He learned other abilities but his durability and physical strength didn't change. On that day he was able to handle the task but the day of the water tower he was knocked out. Sad day for Knian fans. Just accept all the facts not just the ones you highlight.

Impediment
Superman stomps.

Speed, strength, and heat vision seal the win.

Psychotron
Having just seen Clark overpower and (super)manhandle WW, Cyborg and Aquaman at the same time, as well as keep up with Flash (and KO him) in JL I say with absolute certainty that Superman is a couple of tiers above the likes of Hulk and Thor. I thought that before, but now it's been proven without a shadow of a doubt.

Superman rapes Hulk and the doggo.

Darth Thor
SPOILER TAGS or At Least a SPOILER Alert please!

quanchi112
I won't quote psycho since he doesn't care about those who haven't seen the film. You're a scumbag psycho and have no respect for your fellow kmcers if you were here I'd slap you right in your nasty face.

Quit misinterpreting the context of the scene. None of the heroes were trying to hurt Superman. They were trying to calm him down. Bruce Wayne felt enormous guilt and they wanted him back on their team to help stop Steppenwolf. WW is begging him to stop. Cyborg can't even control his defenses and Flash is very inexperienced. A weaker team than the avengers trying to talk him down and convince him isn't that impressive.

We see how Bruce Wayne fared when he wanted to kill him. He won. Typical scumbag Superman fan wanting to ignore all prior history and embellish this one.

Hulk beats the shit out of him.

playa1258
This is not even close. Superman stomps.

quanchi112
This is not even close. Superman stomps. Based on ?

cdtm
Originally posted by carthage
Gladiator Hulk with his hammers

Who wins

The two slowpokes lose.

quanchi112
Batman beat Superman and he's a lot slower. laughing out loud

Psychotron
Originally posted by Darth Thor
SPOILER TAGS or At Least a SPOILER Alert please!

I keep forgetting you people actually like these movies. It's not a real spoiler anyway, it's pretty much spelled out in the trailers.

I won't quote psycho since he doesn't care about those who haven't seen the film. You're a scumbag psycho and have no respect for your fellow kmcers if you were here I'd slap you right in your nasty face.

Quit misinterpreting the context of the scene. None of the heroes were trying to hurt Superman. They were trying to calm him down. Bruce Wayne felt enormous guilt and they wanted him back on their team to help stop Steppenwolf. WW is begging him to stop. Cyborg can't even control his defenses and Flash is very inexperienced. A weaker team than the avengers trying to talk him down and convince him isn't that impressive.

We see how Bruce Wayne fared when he wanted to kill him. He won. Typical scumbag Superman fan wanting to ignore all prior history and embellish this one.

Hulk beats the shit out of him.

You'll do nothing as always because you're a *****.

As for the rest of your post, it's retarded. Just because they weren't out to kill him doesn't mean they were letting themselves get ragdolled. Flash was especially scared and trying to avoid him and he still got KOed. Superman wasn't trying to kill any of them either, but he still treated them like children.

And stop pretending Batman didn't have Kryptonite in BvS or that Superman wasn't holding back immensely.

Psychotron
He also blitzed Diana, who is faster than bullets herself. Really impressive showing overall. I guess they had to compensate for the batwank in the last one.

carthage
Clark beats the shit out of them after JL
hes on another tier at this point

WolvesofBabylon
Easy victory for Superman after JL.. Way too fast and powerful.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
I keep forgetting you people actually like these movies. It's not a real spoiler anyway, it's pretty much spelled out in the trailers.

You'll do nothing as always because you're a *****.

As for the rest of your post, it's retarded. Just because they weren't out to kill him doesn't mean they were letting themselves get ragdolled. Flash was especially scared and trying to avoid him and he still got KOed. Superman wasn't trying to kill any of them either, but he still treated them like children.

And stop pretending Batman didn't have Kryptonite in BvS or that Superman wasn't holding back immensely. I'll pop the white heads off your face when I slap you like a *****.

They weren't trying to beat him just talk to him. Flash is a noob in the film. Do I need to go spoiler tags to humiliate you with details. No, that is incorrect but as I said Batman already beat him prior to when he wanted him dead. Lois had to pull him off him.

Batman used weakness exploitation so we see he has the reflexes to hit him twice with his speed. Superman holds back in character. Who did he really beat ? Watch the film again.

Hulk pounds him. He's much faster than Batman and once he starts connecting he's going to break him.

quanchi112
hes on another tier at this point False, watch the film again. Batman already solo'd him when he meant business.

quanchi112
He also blitzed Diana, who is faster than bullets herself. Really impressive showing overall. I guess they had to compensate for the batwank in the last one. She held back. Watch what she said to him again, loser.

Estacado
Well Superman is like 10 bazillion times faster then Hulk per the JL movie.
Banner wont even lay a finger on him if Clark is serious.

-Pr-
hes on another tier at this point

He really is. Even when they tried to restrain him, they couldn't. He's uber as **** now.

juggerman
Not to mention that they were all struggling against Steppenwolf and Clark comes in all smiles and shit and casually turns the tables.

-Pr-
Originally posted by juggerman
Not to mention that they were all struggling against Steppenwolf and Clark comes in all smiles and shit and casually turns the tables.

Yup. I mean, the League did well after, but still. Steppenwolf even says that mother box only called to him AFTER Superman was dead.

Psychotron
She held back. Watch what she said to him again, loser.

No, she didn't. She tried her ultimate attack and Superman blitzed her from 50 feet away. Then he flatlined her. Anyone who's seen the movie knows this happened.

I'll pop the white heads off your face when I slap you like a *****.

They weren't trying to beat him just talk to him. Flash is a noob in the film. Do I need to go spoiler tags to humiliate you with details. No, that is incorrect but as I said Batman already beat him prior to when he wanted him dead. Lois had to pull him off him.

Batman used weakness exploitation so we see he has the reflexes to hit him twice with his speed. Superman holds back in character. Who did he really beat ? Watch the film again.

Hulk pounds him. He's much faster than Batman and once he starts connecting he's going to break him.

Wash your face, Quan. People over the age of 20 don't get white heads.

Yes, and the attemps at talking failed so they tried to restrain him. Diana literally says "Arthur, we have to restrain him." He still casually overpowered all of them. Flash being a noob doesn't mean the slow-mo scene where he and Superman fought while the rest of the League were statues didn't happen. Think before you post.

Yes, Batman beat him with Kryptonite when Superman wasn't trying and had no idea what Kryptonite was. Great point, retard.

Who did he really beat? I don't know, Flash, who he KOd? Wonder Woman who he overpowered multiple times and flattened with a headbut to the point where she couldn't move for a few minutes? Maybe Aquaman and Cyborg, who were MIA after he ragdolled them? Be honest.

First of all, Hulk is way to slow to react to Superman at all. Second, Superman is physically more powerful than Marvel's Shrek. Hulk gets molested.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
He really is. Even when they tried to restrain him, they couldn't. He's uber as **** now. They were trying to talk to him and he was pissed off. When Batman wanted him dead he beat the shit out of him. He's lucky Bruce felt guilty.

quanchi112
No, she didn't. She tried her ultimate attack and Superman blitzed her from 50 feet away. Then he flatlined her. Anyone who's seen the movie knows this happened.

If you hasn't seen the film avoid this post and stop reading now. It doesn't get that specific but it does contain details.

She said don't make me do this. Watch the scene again because no one was there to crush Superman. WW was pleading with him mid fight to stop. No one save Bruce had any real pain from the fight but he's a human being.

Well you put foreign stuff into your body I don't.

Restraining someone stronger than you isn't going to go well. I've always said Superman is the phsuiaphysiccal powerhouse of the team. If Batman wanted him dead well we see how that turned out.

Flash is inexperienced with fighting he even says on the commercial he just pushes people and stuff. He tripped over himself against Steppenwolf while other people were battling him. Try to show some objectivity and use the brain power to connect the dots.
Here you show your blatant fanboyism and double standards. The team wasn't trying to beat him just restrain a stronger person. Superman also recovered from the Knite and batman still managed to hit him again with his human reflexes. Superman tagged him multiple times but he isn't a murderer so this is in character for him. Zod forced him to choose between innocent lives and killing him. Superman only kills in those kinds of situations.

Flash was inexperienced, not trying to kill him, didn't beat anyone significant in the film and this is what you hang your hat on. laughing out loud

WW wasn't beaten either just hurt but she was begging him to stop the entire time. They were all hurt but not enough to even wince once post fight scene. Face it Superman doesn't really inflict damage unless your Bruce Wayne but nothing a little phsuiaphysiccal therapy can't fix.

False, since Batman was fast enough to strike Superman twice and he's a lot slower than the Hulk. Superman didn't ko any major players and really harm anyone in the film pic you're being honest. Hulk takes the initial onslaught and once he connects (Bruce Wayne did and he's much slower) he beats Superman down. Doomsday was catching him left and right despite fighting WW. Objectivity find some please.

Psychotron

She said don't make me do this. Watch the scene again because no one was there to crush Superman. WW was pleading with him mid fight to stop. No one save Bruce had any real pain from the fight but he's a human being.

Well you put foreign stuff into your body I don't.

Restraining someone stronger than you isn't going to go well. I've always said Superman is the phsuiaphysiccal powerhouse of the team. If Batman wanted him dead well we see how that turned out.

Flash is inexperienced with fighting he even says on the commercial he just pushes people and stuff. He tripped over himself against Steppenwolf while other people were battling him. Try to show some objectivity and use the brain power to connect the dots.
Here you show your blatant fanboyism and double standards. The team wasn't trying to beat him just restrain a stronger person. Superman also recovered from the Knite and batman still managed to hit him again with his human reflexes. Superman tagged him multiple times but he isn't a murderer so this is in character for him. Zod forced him to choose between innocent lives and killing him. Superman only kills in those kinds of situations.

Flash was inexperienced, not trying to kill him, didn't beat anyone significant in the film and this is what you hang your hat on. laughing out loud

WW wasn't beaten either just hurt but she was begging him to stop the entire time. They were all hurt but not enough to even wince once post fight scene. Face it Superman doesn't really inflict damage unless your Bruce Wayne but nothing a little phsuiaphysiccal therapy can't fix.

False, since Batman was fast enough to strike Superman twice and he's a lot slower than the Hulk. Superman didn't ko any major players and really harm anyone in the film pic you're being honest. Hulk takes the initial onslaught and once he connects (Bruce Wayne did and he's much slower) he beats Superman down. Doomsday was catching him left and right despite fighting WW. Objectivity find some please.

Yeah, she didn't want to do it, but she tried it anyway. What's your point, exactly? Superman took her and everyone else out of the fight by the time he was dealing with Batman.

All those cocks you take up the arse are foreign, Quan.

So what are you even arguing about? We're all saying Superman is physically more powerful than the rest of the League. Batman would have been dead by the time he used Kryptonite in BvS if Superman was out to kill him. He even pointed it out. As usual the only way Batman can win is if Superman is actively holding back.

Why are you such an idiot? The point was that he was fast enough to keep up with Flash, not that Flash was trying to kill him.

No, this is your double standard. Superman wasn't trying to kill them either, he was just tossing them aside and only got agressive when Batman showed up due to their history. He wasn't recovered from the Kryptonite fully, and you know this.

So you admit the only way Batman can win is if Superman is holding back? Glad we cleared that up.

Since you're a moron I'll explain to you like I'd explain it to a child. Nobody said the League was out to kill Superman, only that he's more powerful than them and as fast as Flash.

So where was she when Batman was about to get his skull crushed? Where were any of them? That's right, laid out by Superman.

How about you use a Superman that wasn't depowered for your argument? Hulk is physically weaker and literally thousands of times slower than him so that's never gonna happen except in your wet dreams. Doomsday is Kryptonian+ in stats, and that would include speed, so what is that supposed to prove? He's been Flash-level in the comics since his debut.

Zack Fair
Superman beats them silly.

quanchi112
Yeah, she didn't want to do it, but she tried it anyway. What's your point, exactly? Superman took her and everyone else out of the fight by the time he was dealing with Batman.

All those cocks you take up the arse are foreign, Quan.
She did try but she wasn't going all out and was trying to talk him out of it. WW was his friend and no one was there all out. We see how different even the weakest of them fared against Superman all out. You are one weird guy.

I am arguing about their overall combat formidability not if they are stronger or not. WW is the more skilled warrior while Superman is the more physically powerful character. Superman never goes all out to kill unless he's forced to ala Zod so it's a part of his character dceu fans desperately try to ignore. Superman isn't a brutal character he's a farmboy that Batman still negated due to his tactics in bring Lois into the fray. Batman still chilled him out with his "big gun."
I never said he wasn't. The flash wasn't that impressive and did worse against Steppenwolf combat wise. He's a joke combat wise. He's very inexperienced and says he only has pushed people before. Weak dceu team overall.
Superman rarely if ever tries to kill unlike Batman or even WW. This is what makes him overall weaker his character not his raw abilities. We argue in character here and he's physically greater than they are. He used hv, etc. but it didn't really do any damage from his attacks just to Batman who needed a little physical therapy. That's all.

Superman had recovered and he was immune to Batman's attacks so the rest of his physalis abilities returned he just wasn't fast enough in combat. Batman's second shot was painfully slow even for human reaction times.

Superman almost always holds back so that's how he fights as a character. We argue in character not skillsets. That's the point that has finally dawned on you.
He isn't as fast as the flash he can react to him but flash is clearly faster. He is stronger than the rest but he isn't more skilled, doesn't have the tactical acumen of Batman, doesn't have the abilities of Cyborg or Aquaman either. He's just the strongest and has the most raw abilities physicality wise here. What brings him down is his cuckish mentality and farmboy morals.

They were harmed not hurt after the fight. Superman didn't win Batman did as soon as he deployed Lois. Superman stopped because he's a weak man weighed down by his morals in a fight.

Hulk is physically a lot stronger than Superman. He doesn't need the speed to amplify his strength. Hulk is faster than Batman who is fast enough to tag Superman so don't delude yourself.

Doomsday didn't display anywhere close to that level of speed. He had no training and was out of the gate more formidable than Superman. Quit ignoring the films and citing the comics to try to bail your pitifully biased argument out of the water. He was never faster than the flash but you have never had to be to tag the flash in comics.

smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Superman beats them silly. Based on ?

Zack Fair
He also blitzed Diana, who is faster than bullets herself. Really impressive showing overall. I guess they had to compensate for the batwank in the last one.

Agreed. Snyder made it a point that Batman won because of plot. Superman was insane in the movie.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Agreed. Snyder made it a point that Batman won because of plot. Superman was insane in the movie. Batman won so all out and his ruthlessness beat Superman's physical superiority.

-Pr-
They were trying to talk to him and he was pissed off. When Batman wanted him dead he beat the shit out of him. He's lucky Bruce felt guilty.

You shouldn't lie. It isn't nice.

Zack Fair
There is just no way to argue Hulk doesn't get his shit pushed in. Superman's showings in JL pretty much cement what anyone with common sense already knew: Superman is a tier above. Understandable because he operates closer to his comic book counterpart then the marvel heroes.

The scene where he keeps up with flash and even lands a hit was a much welcomed surprise. I never expected to see something like that in the movie. His reaction time is way up there, again, as expected.

ares834
Superman was almost too OP in this film. Not only did he easily solo the League but he comes in at the end and pretty much does everything. He saves most of the civilians, casually stomps Steppenwolf, and helps CYborg separate the Motherboxes. Seriously, outside of Cyborg, the rest of the League was pretty much pointless at the end.

Anyway, he stomps here. Hulk and Fenris can't touch him.

Firefly218
Hulk could easily snap a Kryptonians neck

Zack Fair
Yep. It reminded me of that one joke about why need the league when there is Superman. I agree he felt too OP, but at the same time I welcome the decision to go all out and make him the bona fida power house without room for doubt. Movie basically took a piss on the haters and any shitty argument they could make against him--battleboard wise anyways

ares834
Originally posted by Firefly218

How can he easily snap Superman's neck when he can't even touch him?

Zack Fair
Hulk could easily snap a Kryptonians neck lol

Firefly218

Zack Fair
yBStxjK5fmw

-Faps in the corner;

ares834
So good. Though, it's missing the best part when Superman looks at Flash.

laughing out loud

Flash's reaction was priceless.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by ares834
So good. Though, it's missing the best part when Superman looks at Flash.

laughing out loud

Flash's reaction was priceless.

I know right!!?

I laughed so hard at the face he made XDDD

Psychotron

Based on feats he's the one who'd get his neck snapped.

Firefly218
Based on feats he's the one who'd get his neck snapped. Hulk has yet to show a fatal flaw whereas Kryptonians can have their necks snapped with moderate strength. If hulk gets supes in a bear hug and restrains him long enough, his vulnerable neck will be snapped like a toothpick

Psychotron
She did try but she wasn't going all out and was trying to talk him out of it. WW was his friend and no one was there all out. We see how different even the weakest of them fared against Superman all out. You are one weird guy.

I am arguing about their overall combat formidability not if they are stronger or not. WW is the more skilled warrior while Superman is the more physically powerful character. Superman never goes all out to kill unless he's forced to ala Zod so it's a part of his character dceu fans desperately try to ignore. Superman isn't a brutal character he's a farmboy that Batman still negated due to his tactics in bring Lois into the fray. Batman still chilled him out with his "big gun."
I never said he wasn't. The flash wasn't that impressive and did worse against Steppenwolf combat wise. He's a joke combat wise. He's very inexperienced and says he only has pushed people before. Weak dceu team overall.
Superman rarely if ever tries to kill unlike Batman or even WW. This is what makes him overall weaker his character not his raw abilities. We argue in character here and he's physically greater than they are. He used hv, etc. but it didn't really do any damage from his attacks just to Batman who needed a little physical therapy. That's all.

Superman had recovered and he was immune to Batman's attacks so the rest of his physalis abilities returned he just wasn't fast enough in combat. Batman's second shot was painfully slow even for human reaction times.

Superman almost always holds back so that's how he fights as a character. We argue in character not skillsets. That's the point that has finally dawned on you.
He isn't as fast as the flash he can react to him but flash is clearly faster. He is stronger than the rest but he isn't more skilled, doesn't have the tactical acumen of Batman, doesn't have the abilities of Cyborg or Aquaman either. He's just the strongest and has the most raw abilities physicality wise here. What brings him down is his cuckish mentality and farmboy morals.

They were harmed not hurt after the fight. Superman didn't win Batman did as soon as he deployed Lois. Superman stopped because he's a weak man weighed down by his morals in a fight.

Hulk is physically a lot stronger than Superman. He doesn't need the speed to amplify his strength. Hulk is faster than Batman who is fast enough to tag Superman so don't delude yourself.

Doomsday didn't display anywhere close to that level of speed. He had no training and was out of the gate more formidable than Superman. Quit ignoring the films and citing the comics to try to bail your pitifully biased argument out of the water. He was never faster than the flash but you have never had to be to tag the flash in comics.

smile

So, you don't have an actual argument, you're just shitposting about CIS and using it as an excuse, which won't fly here, since Superman doesn't need Hulk to save his mom from Luthor.

Glad we agree that Superman is the most powerful of the League and as fast as Flash, at least. The rest of your dribble is irrelevant.

So now go ahead and prove that Hulk
A) Is stronger than a guy who can casually overpower Aquaman, Cyborg and Wonder Woman in addition to his World Engine and Singularity feats
B) Is fast enough to tag somene as fast as Flash
C) Has the reflexes to avoid a super speed barrage from that same someone
D) Is capable of handling someone with the versatile powerset of Superman, who routinely uses his flight, speed, and heat vision in combat and has a habit of BFRing big green retards into space

playa1258
This is a stomp post JL.

Zack Fair
Yep. Hard to argue against this tbh

e4vP98rO3w8

Estacado
Unless you are called dumbshit112.

Zack Fair
Hulk has yet to show a fatal flaw whereas Kryptonians can have their necks snapped with moderate strength. If hulk gets supes in a bear hug and restrains him long enough, his vulnerable neck will be snapped like a toothpick

Hulk's shown he can be put on his ass and that he can barely handle Thor's speed and skills.

Psychotron
Hulk has been knocked out by Iron Man and pinned down by Chitauri fire (which even Steve has tanked) too. I get wanking comic Hulk, but this version is pretty meh.

cdtm
How can they even fight if Superman doesn't let them touch the ground.

Superman can ping pong them around in the air, Dragon Ball style. Punch into the air, super speed, punch to the skyline, super speed, punch ten feet to the left, super speed. Air juggle pinball combo to ko.

TH3_V01D
What the **** these shitty slow beings like the dog and Hulk are gonna do to superman?

He could rip their organs while eveything is frozen in time.

Zack Fair
And like LOL wtf is Fenrir gonna do?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Unless you are called dumbshit112. You are just upset you live in a third world country and are a loser. Man up, loser.

quanchi112
Hulk has been knocked out by Iron Man and pinned down by Chitauri fire (which even Steve has tanked) too. I get wanking comic Hulk, but this version is pretty meh. Superman was ko'd by a water tower and needed to be saved by Aquaman from drowning. laughing out loud

He was decimated by a prepped Batman. For ****s sake the double standards are hilarious. Iron Man in his regular suit would destroy five batmen.

Hulk beats the shit out of Superman.

quanchi112
So, you don't have an actual argument, you're just shitposting about CIS and using it as an excuse, which won't fly here, since Superman doesn't need Hulk to save his mom from Luthor.

Glad we agree that Superman is the most powerful of the League and as fast as Flash, at least. The rest of your dribble is irrelevant.

So now go ahead and prove that Hulk
A) Is stronger than a guy who can casually overpower Aquaman, Cyborg and Wonder Woman in addition to his World Engine and Singularity feats
B) Is fast enough to tag somene as fast as Flash
C) Has the reflexes to avoid a super speed barrage from that same someone
D) Is capable of handling someone with the versatile powerset of Superman, who routinely uses his flight, speed, and heat vision in combat and has a habit of BFRing big green retards into space I am saying that a human being can easily outwit Superman. His morals have always been a huge weakness in combat. Superman will need Batman to save him from the Hulk.

I always said he was but WW is the most skilled and he isn't as fast as the flash just quick enough to react to him.

A) Hulk easily put a Leviathan in check. Superman was ko'd by the muscle strain in holding up a tower. Aquaman, Cyborg, and WW pale in strength to Thor let alone the Hulk. Hulk eats Ultron bots and one arm ragdolls Thor. World engine is exaggerated as is the singularity. Didn't lois survive as well ?

B) So ? We see humans on the avengers fast enough to tag Quicksilver. Flash gets tagged all the time and even tripped over himself he was that noobish with his powers.

C) See the end of B).

D) Superman was killed by DD. He had help. Hv didn't really damage anyone for the most part while Hulk tore up the Hulkbuster armor that continued to reform from Veronica something Bruce Banner helped design to neutralize the Hulk. Hulk can tank everything Superman can throw his way.

Hulk took on a much greater skilled combatant in Thor and fared fine. The Justice league wasn't there to even fight him and you can tell by their dialogue and actions. Flash is about as noobish as a character gets in the entire film.

SquallX
Superman was ko'd by a water tower and needed to be saved by Aquaman from drowning. laughing out loud

He was decimated by a prepped Batman. For ****s sake the double standards are hilarious. Iron Man in his regular suit would destroy five batmen.

Hulk beats the shit out of Superman.

Superman was weakened from Krytonite.

Hulk was decimated by Iron Man in the Hulk buster. Mind you, the Hulk was going for the kill, where as Tony wasn't. Just like Bruce was going for the kill, and Clark wasn't.

Hulk dies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Superman was weakened from Krytonite.

Hulk was decimated by Iron Man in the Hulk buster. Mind you, the Hulk was going for the kill, where as Tony wasn't. Just like Bruce was going for the kill, and Clark wasn't.

Hulk dies. So what ? Batman had the reflexes in order to tag him. Superman regained his strength and was still shot the second time.

No, Hulk was fine and just came out of a hex. His attention was elsewhere and Bruce Banner helped design Veronica in order to neutralize the Hulk.

Iron Man reformed and Hulk quit fighting him due to the hex wearing off.

Hulk wins. Superman didn't really hurt anyone in that scene.

laughing out loud

Psychotron
I am saying that a human being can easily outwit Superman. His morals have always been a huge weakness in combat. Superman will need Batman to save him from the Hulk.

I always said he was but WW is the most skilled and he isn't as fast as the flash just quick enough to react to him.

A) Hulk easily put a Leviathan in check. Superman was ko'd by the muscle strain in holding up a tower. Aquaman, Cyborg, and WW pale in strength to Thor let alone the Hulk. Hulk eats Ultron bots and one arm ragdolls Thor. World engine is exaggerated as is the singularity. Didn't lois survive as well ?

B) So ? We see humans on the avengers fast enough to tag Quicksilver. Flash gets tagged all the time and even tripped over himself he was that noobish with his powers.

C) See the end of B).

D) Superman was killed by DD. He had help. Hv didn't really damage anyone for the most part while Hulk tore up the Hulkbuster armor that continued to reform from Veronica something Bruce Banner helped design to neutralize the Hulk. Hulk can tank everything Superman can throw his way.

Hulk took on a much greater skilled combatant in Thor and fared fine. The Justice league wasn't there to even fight him and you can tell by their dialogue and actions. Flash is about as noobish as a character gets in the entire film.

Batman is no mere human, his intelligence is basically superhuman. This is irrelevant in this fight because it's Clark vs a two beings that are only slightly less retarded than you.

WW's skill didn't do jack shit against Superman. The movie clearly showed them being peers in speed in like 3 different scenes. Don't debate if you haven't seen the movie.

He slowed down an already fallen Leviathan. Wow. Superman casually towed an icebreaker through thick ice with no effort at all. Lmao, you're not trying to use fodder Ultron bots that Hawkeye was killing as a feat for Hulk, right? How low can you go? Rag-dolling someone by cheapshotting them is not a credible feat.

Good thing Flash and Superman >>>>> Quicksilver.

DD is to Hulk what Mike Tyson is to normal people. He'd tear Brucey apart. He didn't damage anyone do you even watch the movies you debate, you tard? Hulk can't even tank Iron Man, he's dead against Supes.

Thor has the worst track record in the MCU, he hasn't beaten a single impressive opponent, and Hulk has never been able to overcome him. The League weren't there to fight him, but they still tried. You conveniently ignore that Superman wasn't attacking them either, he was just responding to their attacks.

quanchi112
Batman is no mere human, his intelligence is basically superhuman. This is irrelevant in this fight because it's Clark vs a two beings that are only slightly less retarded than you. He is a human being who is more tactical than shit eating grin farmboy. This is a fight not a rocket building contest though Banner is far smarter than Superman so he loses there as well. Hulk knows how to fight just as Fenris. Go fight a pit bull and tell me if you win, smart guy.

She head butted him and lasso's him you ****tard. She is weaker than he is and isn't trying to kill him. You clearly didn't understand the scene. Superman is fighting against a weaker team than the Avengers who are trying to be nice since they brought him back to life. Batman always had Lois waiting back there to neutralize his sensitive ass.

The leviathan wasn't fallen. He easily punked it right after his transformation. False, he did show effort and he was ko'd by a tower so quit cherry picking and lying about the one scene while ignoring the other.

I am saying he ripped one apart in his mouth. Did Thor do the same ? Did Hawkeye ? Batman beat Superman one on one so I wouldn't talk about what humans can and can't do you pile of biased shit.

One armed ragdolling shows immense super strength

False, Quicksilver unlike flash isn't a dope worried about pushing people. Baseless claims but speed is easily dealt with by the avengers. smile

False, Hulk would break him like he did Abom. Abom out of the gate looked like the favorite but piss Hulk off enough and he's going to break you.

Bruce designed the suit which could reform. Batman didn't need to reform his suit from multiple strikes and attacks from Superman. His suit is inferior to Hulkbuster by country miles. He came out of a he and wasn't fighting iron man. Cheapshot.

Thor easily trounced Destroyer, crushed Loki, and has been beaten by who exactly ? Batman beat Superman one on one. Thor has powers and skill Superman doesn't. Superman was attacking while WW was telling him to stop. He hits like a girl so the only one who felt any pain post fight was the human being who previously beat him the Batman.

Psychotron
He is a human being who is more tactical than shit eating grin farmboy. This is a fight not a rocket building contest though Banner is far smarter than Superman so he loses there as well. Hulk knows how to fight just as Fenris. Go fight a pit bull and tell me if you win, smart guy.

She head butted him and lasso's him you ****tard. She is weaker than he is and isn't trying to kill him. You clearly didn't understand the scene. Superman is fighting against a weaker team than the Avengers who are trying to be nice since they brought him back to life. Batman always had Lois waiting back there to neutralize his sensitive ass.

The leviathan wasn't fallen. He easily punked it right after his transformation. False, he did show effort and he was ko'd by a tower so quit cherry picking and lying about the one scene while ignoring the other.

I am saying he ripped one apart in his mouth. Did Thor do the same ? Did Hawkeye ? Batman beat Superman one on one so I wouldn't talk about what humans can and can't do you pile of biased shit.

One armed ragdolling shows immense super strength

False, Quicksilver unlike flash isn't a dope worried about pushing people. Baseless claims but speed is easily dealt with by the avengers. smile

False, Hulk would break him like he did Abom. Abom out of the gate looked like the favorite but piss Hulk off enough and he's going to break you.

Bruce designed the suit which could reform. Batman didn't need to reform his suit from multiple strikes and attacks from Superman. His suit is inferior to Hulkbuster by country miles. He came out of a he and wasn't fighting iron man. Cheapshot.

Thor easily trounced Destroyer, crushed Loki, and has been beaten by who exactly ? Batman beat Superman one on one. Thor has powers and skill Superman doesn't. Superman was attacking while WW was telling him to stop. He hits like a girl so the only one who felt any pain post fight was the human being who previously beat him the Batman.

Save your batwanking for your private time in your mom's basement. He's not in this fight. Hulk and Fenris don't have Batman's tactical mind. Any adult male should be able to handle a dog. I've done it more than once.

He didn't try to dodge either, he just tanked them. As usual you have no point, just rambling.

Oh, so the Leviathan wasn't on the ground when Hulk punched it and it wasn't Iron Man who actually blew it up? I guess you didn't watch the Avengers. Can't blame you, I suppose. It's a shitty movie.

Those bots had barely above human level durability. Who gives a crap about tearing one apart?

Thor only weighs a few hundreds pounds. If he's not braced for an attack it's a non-feat. Might as well brag about ragdolling a sack of flour. Also, Thor ragdolled Hulk in Ragnarok as well, so it goes both ways.

And Flash isn't a loser, who gets killed by slow-ass bullets. Show me one instance of Hulk reacting to someone even half as fast as Flash.

First of all, Abom is weak as hell compared to DD. Second, Hulk only won that fight because Blonsky was busy trying to get Ross, and Betty was in danger. If he continued to beat on Hulk he would have killed him before he had time to amp.

Tisk tisk. Forgetting the Kryptonite again. We saw how easily Superman manhandled Batman in his armor before the Kryptonite came into play.

The Destroyer is a Mjolnir feat mostly, and the Destroyer itself is pretty featless. It's not the monster it is in the comics. Loki is a weakling, Idk why you even brought him up. Thor couldn't really beat Malekith or Hela, and Kurse absolutely raped him. MCU Thor is a b*tch, and Hulk was about to get his ass beat by him until Grandmaster stopped him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman.

quanchi112
Save your batwanking for your private time in your mom's basement. He's not in this fight. Hulk and Fenris don't have Batman's tactical mind. Any adult male should be able to handle a dog. I've done it more than once.

He didn't try to dodge either, he just tanked them. As usual you have no point, just rambling.Continue to ignore a human character using his wits and battle tactics. You would get torn the **** up by a pit bull once it's jaw locked onto you and tore your flesh you'd get weaker as you bled. It's solid muscle and your acne isn't an adequate counter. They do not need the tactics of Batman since they are far stronger beings than a human being. Hulk can do things all of Batman's gadgets can only dream of. You continue to ignore my points and his overall history to focus on his fight with his suspect hero friends who just brought him back to life.

Hulk stopped it's progression with relative ease. Superman showed greater muscle strain and was ko'd by a much smaller tower traveling at a far slower rate of speed. That's a direct comparison.

Your point about Hawkeye using his gadgets to destroy them has nothing to do with Hulk ripping one apart with his mouth. It shows how much of a physical beast Hulk is in comparison to his Avengers. Ultron bots formidability wise aren't the end all be all but not everyone can eat them. That's the point.

So you're saying Loki can ragdoll Thor ? No, it's meant to show physicality and we clearly see how much bigger his muscles are than Thor's muscles. Thor has super strength.
Flash is a loser who trips on steps because he can't deal with all the stimuli. Quicksilver reacted and saved two people with many bullets sprayed and was clipped. Flash would get his ass killed pretty quickly IMO in the mcu.

What's your point ? Speedsters far faster can be dealt with by marvel characters slower than the Hulk. QS isn't a threat to the Hulk.

Speculation. Abom is smarter and at the onset was physically greater than Hulk but once he got pissed he beat the shit out of him. Speculation. Quit ignoring the facts and speculating on what would have happened. Focus on what did happen.

Batman tanked multiple attacks in a weaker suit so we see how weak Superman is when he attacks someone since Batman weathered it before implementing his strategy.

That is Thor's hammer so of course you want to ignore his weapon which channels the powers of Thor. Featless when you brought up Zeus as superior to Thor. Oh the hypocrisy and retardation you display.

Thor did beat an amped Malekith. Superman couldn't beat Steppenwolf with a teams aid. laughing out loud

abhilegend
Superman.
thumb up

Even Rage has seen the light.

quanchi112
thumb up

Even Rage has seen the light. Hulk wins. Quit avoiding a debate just as dceu is avoiding another Superman centric film.

laughing out loud

Psychotron
Continue to ignore a human character using his wits and battle tactics. You would get torn the **** up by a pit bull once it's jaw locked onto you and tore your flesh you'd get weaker as you bled. It's solid muscle and your acne isn't an adequate counter. They do not need the tactics of Batman since they are far stronger beings than a human being. Hulk can do things all of Batman's gadgets can only dream of. You continue to ignore my points and his overall history to focus on his fight with his suspect hero friends who just brought him back to life.

Hulk stopped it's progression with relative ease. Superman showed greater muscle strain and was ko'd by a much smaller tower traveling at a far slower rate of speed. That's a direct comparison.

Your point about Hawkeye using his gadgets to destroy them has nothing to do with Hulk ripping one apart with his mouth. It shows how much of a physical beast Hulk is in comparison to his Avengers. Ultron bots formidability wise aren't the end all be all but not everyone can eat them. That's the point.

So you're saying Loki can ragdoll Thor ? No, it's meant to show physicality and we clearly see how much bigger his muscles are than Thor's muscles. Thor has super strength.
Flash is a loser who trips on steps because he can't deal with all the stimuli. Quicksilver reacted and saved two people with many bullets sprayed and was clipped. Flash would get his ass killed pretty quickly IMO in the mcu.

What's your point ? Speedsters far faster can be dealt with by marvel characters slower than the Hulk. QS isn't a threat to the Hulk.

Speculation. Abom is smarter and at the onset was physically greater than Hulk but once he got pissed he beat the shit out of him. Speculation. Quit ignoring the facts and speculating on what would have happened. Focus on what did happen.

Batman tanked multiple attacks in a weaker suit so we see how weak Superman is when he attacks someone since Batman weathered it before implementing his strategy.

That is Thor's hammer so of course you want to ignore his weapon which channels the powers of Thor. Featless when you brought up Zeus as superior to Thor. Oh the hypocrisy and retardation you display.

Thor did beat an amped Malekith. Superman couldn't beat Steppenwolf with a teams aid. laughing out loud

I never ignored Batman's intelligece. It's irrelevant here as he he's not in this fight. Hulk is stronger than a human, but far beneath Superman. Pitbulls are overrated. They're like 30-35kg, you can easily overpower one.

He didn't stop its progression, it tipped over and it was about to crush Black Widow until Tony blew it up. Superman wasn't at full power when the tower incident happened. We know this because he does more impressive feats once he gets a handle on his abilities in the same movie.

And it's still a meh feat for an elite powerhouse character.

Loki is a weakling, but I guess he could if Thor didn't resist. Muscle size =/= strength.

None of that impacts on his raw speed, however. Also, Flash would never let himself get shot like Slavsilver did.

You can't transfer feats between characters. Has Hulk ever shown the reflexes needed to react to a speedster? Yes or no?

The facts are Abom was beating Hulk's candy ass until he got distracted, and Hulk needed a long time + Betty in danger to amp up enough to defeat Blonsky.

When did Batman tank a serious attack from a full-powered Superman?

Don't change the subject with what I said in another thread. The fact is that the Destroyer is featless.

He didn't outright defeat him in battle. Superman was beating the piss out of Steppenwolf both times he engaged him. Steppenwolf couldn't even land a single hit on him.

carver9
A tower fell on Superman and koed him, Hulk withstood an entire skyscraper falling on him without trouble. Hulk is stronger and more durable. Superman will have to bfr to win.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
A tower fell on Superman and koed him, Hulk withstood an entire skyscraper falling on him without trouble. Hulk is stronger and more durable. Superman will have to bfr to win.
laughing out loud

playa1258
Huge stomp for Superman.

quanchi112
laughing out loud Quit ignoring the facts and the one in which an all out Batman defeated Superman.

quanchi112
I never ignored Batman's intelligece. It's irrelevant here as he he's not in this fight. Hulk is stronger than a human, but far beneath Superman. Pitbulls are overrated. They're like 30-35kg, you can easily overpower one.
So you admit your point was bad. Prove Superman is stronger because I have a direct comparison that favors the Hulk.

No you can't you're lying.

Yes, he did since it stopped coming forward. His strength stopped a far bigger object than Superman who was also ko'd while Hulk did so casually. Prove he wasn't at full power. No, that's your speculating with inconsistency in fiction which occurs all the time. Fanboys like yourself ignore facts.

No, it isn't. So you are saying humans don't increase in size with greater strength. You're an idiot. Hulk has already shown superhuman strength and his muscles are huge.

False, he tripped and was scared of fighting. He was a noob in this film. Train wreck.

Slower characters have done so. Slower chssrcetrs than WW have hit Superman. Superman isn't the flash so quit trying to transfer feats.

No, Hulk got the proper motivation and beat the shit out of him. Superman need quits fighting when his gf shows up so introduce Lois and he might stop fighting. Lol.

Rewatch the film it wasn't featless.

Superman didn't harm him and he was hurt by WW multiple times and hurt throughout the film. Superman hitting him did next to nothing. Superman flew off while the true heroes took him on. WW led the charge while Superman was given flash duty type responsibility.

Psychotron
So you admit your point was bad. Prove Superman is stronger because I have a direct comparison that favors the Hulk.

No you can't you're lying.

Yes, he did since it stopped coming forward. His strength stopped a far bigger object than Superman who was also ko'd while Hulk did so casually. Prove he wasn't at full power. No, that's your speculating with inconsistency in fiction which occurs all the time. Fanboys like yourself ignore facts.

No, it isn't. So you are saying humans don't increase in size with greater strength. You're an idiot. Hulk has already shown superhuman strength and his muscles are huge.

False, he tripped and was scared of fighting. He was a noob in this film. Train wreck.

Slower characters have done so. Slower chssrcetrs than WW have hit Superman. Superman isn't the flash so quit trying to transfer feats.

No, Hulk got the proper motivation and beat the shit out of him. Superman need quits fighting when his gf shows up so introduce Lois and he might stop fighting. Lol.

Rewatch the film it wasn't featless.

Superman didn't harm him and he was hurt by WW multiple times and hurt throughout the film. Superman hitting him did next to nothing. Superman flew off while the true heroes took him on. WW led the charge while Superman was given flash duty type responsibility.

My point? You're the one who keeps bringing up Batman. Let's see this direct comparison of yours.

I used to raise caucasian shepards on my grandparents' farm. They male ones can be up to 200lbs. They're not that hard to restrain if you know what you're doing as long as you're not afraid.

Watch the Leviathan scene again. Hulk got pushed back, then the thing tipped over and was about to flatten Steve and Widow before Iron Man blew it up. It's the only only low feat he has not only in the movie, but in all three movies, and it happened right before he started learning how to use his powers. Use your head.

No, you're the idiot. If you actually worked out even once in your life you'd know that strength depends much more on neuromuscular efficiency than it does on pure muscle size. Bodybuilders like Phil Heath dwarf Olympic weightlifters in size and muscularity, but the Oly lifters would destroy them in a strength contest.

That doesn't impact his reflexes, retard. The movie goes out of its way to demonstrate how much faster than a human he is and you still try to ignore it.

What slower characters have tagged Flash? Lets hear it. I'm not transferring anything, Superman was Flash's peer in speed in several scenes.

The "proper motivation" aka rage amp induced by Betty being in danger. Superman has never quit even when depowered he keeps going, unlike Hulk, who can't overcome Abom without external stimuli.

StiltmanFTW
Quit ignoring the facts and the one in which an all out Batman defeated Superman.

thumb up

quanchi112
My point? You're the one who keeps bringing up Batman. Let's see this direct comparison of yours.

I used to raise caucasian shepards on my grandparents' farm. They male ones can be up to 200lbs. They're not that hard to restrain if you know what you're doing as long as you're not afraid.If they are biting you and trying to kill you it's a lot harder to restrain them is the point. A vicious pit bull would maul you.
It vastly outweighs the Hulk but his superhuman strength stopped its progression. He always had super strength he did his best to keep it concealed but even as a child he was saving lives. His strength didn't change so quit acting like his maucles react differently now that they used to. His combat formidability increased but his strength and durability remained the same.

Ironic since you don't know how to use the quote function to break up and specifically address each point. The point is each individual lifters muscles increase in size with strength gains. If they quit working out their muscles will get smaller. Common sense.

I have always said he is much faster than a human but he isn't fast enough to avoid all attacks from humans as proven by Batman. You try to ignore batman's mindset and his loss to say hey look at this scene and this scene only.

Superman was fast enough to react to the flash but he doesn't move around anywhere near that level of speed. Flash didn't really play a vital role in defeating anyone he was comic relief and saved people. That's it.

Emotions and high stakes are a part of the films but you wanting to ignore these situations to act like he's a calm guy who just can't seem to stay angry ignores the Hulks fights. Every hero has to dig deep at times that doesn't mean they are weaker. We see how people respond in pivotal situations but you believe the opposite and try to separate emotions from the characters. Lol.

Hulk wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
https://youtu.be/zWTbLZCR84k

Superman would win but substitute Hulk for Namek and he can accomplish everything that he did and more: Aka have Superman seriously on the ropes and reeling without noticeable super speed and with just super strength and explosive leaping abilities. However, with flight, super speed, heat vision and freeze breath, Hulk simply doesn't have the tools to beat Clark unless Clark is an idiot.

It's like people forget Doomsday and Zod for 50% didn't have super speed and just jumped everywhere really really fast but we're still able to keep up with Superman. That being said, Fenris is useless. I don't think Superman can knock out and undead invulnerable wolf that could tanks Hulk's hits without a scratch and I have no doubt that it could hurt him but it's a giant f*cking wolf. How could he event be a factor?

Then again, Namek hit Superman with a flying train car from miles away that one of us could have dodged so who knows. Let's not even mention the Batman fight. However, Superman showed more super speed this time around and I'm inclined to think he'll use it more so he should win.

playa1258
Superman got a power increase in JL.

We go with the latest versions shown.

No one uses Hulks low showings from IH to argue against him.

Psychotron
Rage, that makes no sense. Nam-Ek is a Kryptonian with the same powerset as Superman, and that includes speed. Faora demonstrated clear super speed in that same battle. Must every super speed battle be in slow motion so people get it? I guess Snyder gave the audience too much credit.

And btw, Nam never had Superman on the ropes when they were 1v1.

If they are biting you and trying to kill you it's a lot harder to restrain them is the point. A vicious pit bull would maul you.
It vastly outweighs the Hulk but his superhuman strength stopped its progression. He always had super strength he did his best to keep it concealed but even as a child he was saving lives. His strength didn't change so quit acting like his maucles react differently now that they used to. His combat formidability increased but his strength and durability remained the same.

Ironic since you don't know how to use the quote function to break up and specifically address each point. The point is each individual lifters muscles increase in size with strength gains. If they quit working out their muscles will get smaller. Common sense.

I have always said he is much faster than a human but he isn't fast enough to avoid all attacks from humans as proven by Batman. You try to ignore batman's mindset and his loss to say hey look at this scene and this scene only.

Superman was fast enough to react to the flash but he doesn't move around anywhere near that level of speed. Flash didn't really play a vital role in defeating anyone he was comic relief and saved people. That's it.

Emotions and high stakes are a part of the films but you wanting to ignore these situations to act like he's a calm guy who just can't seem to stay angry ignores the Hulks fights. Every hero has to dig deep at times that doesn't mean they are weaker. We see how people respond in pivotal situations but you believe the opposite and try to separate emotions from the characters. Lol.

Hulk wins.

Not gonna argue about pitbulls of all things. Where's that strength comparison of yours?

No, Tony blowing it up stopped it. Hulk would have eventually stopped it, but in this instance he had help. So you think he had the same strength as a child? Superman's power has always been influenced by his mental state. Since he casually crashed through a mountain without any injury in 20 minutes later it's safe to assume that's the case.

No, I just don't bother to. Stop talking about shit you don't understand. I can show you lifters who clean and jerk upwards of 200kg and literally look like they don't even lift.

No, I don't ignore Batman's mindset. What I ignore are showings where Superman was holding back even more than usual and was weakened by kryptonite.

Not true. Superman tagged him and took him out of the fight. He also easily caught up with him later when Flash was speeding to save innocents. It doesn't really matter what role he played, what matters is his speed.

Lol no. With the Hulk his emotional state is a huge part of his powerset. It took him a looong time to get strong enough to overpower Blonsky, time he won't have in a forum fight against Superman.

CosmicComet
Pretty obvious that Superman wins this with ridiculous ease.

He was fast enough to make Wonder Woman look frozen. The same Wonder Woman that herself was so fast that she blocked automatic rifle fire from hitting a single civilian in a large crowd.

He is also immensely stronger than Hulk. This Superman has moved a tectonic plate to stop an Earthquake as told to us in BvS.

That's millions of times above anything Hulk has done.

Fight starts. Hulk is frozen. Superman knocks him out.

quanchi112
Superman got a power increase in JL.

We go with the latest versions shown.

No one uses Hulks low showings from IH to argue against him. We argue all history not the latest showings only. Hulk wins.

quanchi112
Rage, that makes no sense. Nam-Ek is a Kryptonian with the same powerset as Superman, and that includes speed. Faora demonstrated clear super speed in that same battle. Must every super speed battle be in slow motion so people get it? I guess Snyder gave the audience too much credit.
Speculation. Baseless.

Leviathan compared to the tower.
You aren't grasping what I am saying. It flipped over but it wasn't coming directly forward. No, but once he was fully grown his strength didn't increase. No, you're just doing the baseless claim thing again. If he does t have the right environment he doesn't even have super powers which has nothing to do with his mental state. Rewatch Man of Steel.

That doesn't negate the fact if they don't life their muscles will become smaller as opposed to when they weight train. Do you understand now ?

Weakness exploitation always exists and he usually holds back. You just admitted you ignore his personality and mindset in favor of turning him into a powerset.

Batman wanting him dead as opposed to orchestrating his resurrection is entirely different.

So Superman is fast enough to tag him just not as fast just as I said.

His emotional state isn't the same as in that film so moot point. He just turned into the Hulk and easily stopped the Leviathan's straight forward momentum. Superman also gave Batman a lot of time as he did Zod. This out for the kill Superman doesn't exist unless someone is threatening to kill innocents and even then Superman cries after.

laughing out loud

abhilegend
https://youtu.be/zWTbLZCR84k

Superman would win but substitute Hulk for Namek and he can accomplish everything that he did and more: Aka have Superman seriously on the ropes and reeling without noticeable super speed and with just super strength and explosive leaping abilities. However, with flight, super speed, heat vision and freeze breath, Hulk simply doesn't have the tools to beat Clark unless Clark is an idiot.

It's like people forget Doomsday and Zod for 50% didn't have super speed and just jumped everywhere really really fast but we're still able to keep up with Superman. That being said, Fenris is useless. I don't think Superman can knock out and undead invulnerable wolf that could tanks Hulk's hits without a scratch and I have no doubt that it could hurt him but it's a giant f*cking wolf. How could he event be a factor?

Then again, Namek hit Superman with a flying train car from miles away that one of us could have dodged so who knows. Let's not even mention the Batman fight. However, Superman showed more super speed this time around and I'm inclined to think he'll use it more so he should win.
laughing out loud
Superman would physically overpower Hulk. No need for Superspeed.

quanchi112
Superman would physically overpower Hulk. No need for Superspeed. False. A headbutt from WW sent him back and she's physically weaker than Thor. Hulk would pounce on Superman as his rage grew. Doomsday was owning Superman one on one.

Psychotron
Speculation. Baseless.

Leviathan compared to the tower.
You aren't grasping what I am saying. It flipped over but it wasn't coming directly forward. No, but once he was fully grown his strength didn't increase. No, you're just doing the baseless claim thing again. If he does t have the right environment he doesn't even have super powers which has nothing to do with his mental state. Rewatch Man of Steel.

That doesn't negate the fact if they don't life their muscles will become smaller as opposed to when they weight train. Do you understand now ?

Weakness exploitation always exists and he usually holds back. You just admitted you ignore his personality and mindset in favor of turning him into a powerset.

Batman wanting him dead as opposed to orchestrating his resurrection is entirely different.

So Superman is fast enough to tag him just not as fast just as I said.

His emotional state isn't the same as in that film so moot point. He just turned into the Hulk and easily stopped the Leviathan's straight forward momentum. Superman also gave Batman a lot of time as he did Zod. This out for the kill Superman doesn't exist unless someone is threatening to kill innocents and even then Superman cries after.

laughing out loud

Lol, Kryptonians having the same powerset is speculation now?

Pretty meh compared to Superman casually towing an Icebreaker through ice or him flying a an entire apartment complex without breaking a sweat. Then there's shifting tectonic plates, overpowering the World Engine while depowered and escaping a mini black hole. That's stuff MCU Hulk can only dream of doing.

It wasn't coming directly forward because of leverage and a shift in momentum, which is my point. Hulk failed to stop it, he only toppled it.

If his strength didn't increase how do you explain him doing much more impressive feats just 15 minutes later in the movie?

Doesn't matter. You originally said Hulk was stronger, because he had bigger muscles. You were proven wrong.

There's no weakness exploitation in this fight. Superman will see two monsters and he'll come at them hard just like he did against Doomsday. Hulk will be lucky if Clark just knocks him out instead of sending his ass into space.

Great, if Batman wants to kill a Superman, who doesn't want to fight, and he has kryptonite on hand he can do it. Not sure how that helps Hulk here though.

Either way he's Flash's peer, which way too fast for Banner to deal with.

You're right, Hulk's emotional state in this fight will be completely different, so he won't have the same strength he did against Abom. Superman doesn't need to be out to kill to beat Hulk. His base strength is higher than Hulk's, he can avoid all of his attacks with ease, and pummel him with hundreds or thousands of punches before Hulk can react. Then there's his flight, ranged attacks, and BFR potential, which Hulk has no answer for.

quanchi112
Lol, Kryptonians having the same powerset is speculation now?

Is every Knian brought back to life by the mother box ? Nah.

That was a controlled environment of him pulling something. The leviathan was moving towards the Hulk and the tower was moving towards Superman. Durability isn't the same thing here. Hulk gets thrown through buildings as well.

Exaggerations. The world engine feat is massively overblown. Provide the clips so I can educate you.

Hulk's strength changed that which is my point despite the huge weight advantage in the Leviathan's favor. Strength only.

Fiction is inconsistent and always has been. You trying to make sense of it all is hilarious though. You need to prove it.

That and his strength feats. It's just another case in point. I said he has the strength feats and his muscles are clearly bigger. When you don't lift your muscles get amaller. You tried denying that.

Speculation. He didn't stop doomsday and was defeated by the nuke and needed a sun amp whereas Doomsday was fine and recovered on his own.

Point is Superman can't solo the Justice league he can't even beat Batman. Glad you agree and superman never wants to kill. Huge point in my favor.

False, and this wasn't too fast for Batman to deal with. Quit avoiding a slower human is fast enough to react to Superman. Cyborg was also fast enough to attack Superman so quit avoiding all the other showings that contradict your cbr spin on this debate.

Flash wasn't a fighter and was so raw with his owners he tripped over the environment.

He will have greater strength since we see that right after transformation against the Leviathan. He also had two years of more experience being the Hulk in Thor Ragnarok. False, he will avoid some but he will eventually get hit and the tide will turn. He lacks Thor's skill. Iron Man also had flight and Hulk dealt with it just fine just as Doomsday has. Your powerset debating is awful and ignores how these characters fight in the films. Conjecture nonsense.

Psychotron
Is every Knian brought back to life by the mother box ? Nah.

That was a controlled environment of him pulling something. The leviathan was moving towards the Hulk and the tower was moving towards Superman. Durability isn't the same thing here. Hulk gets thrown through buildings as well.

Exaggerations. The world engine feat is massively overblown. Provide the clips so I can educate you.

Hulk's strength changed that which is my point despite the huge weight advantage in the Leviathan's favor. Strength only.

Fiction is inconsistent and always has been. You trying to make sense of it all is hilarious though. You need to prove it.

That and his strength feats. It's just another case in point. I said he has the strength feats and his muscles are clearly bigger. When you don't lift your muscles get amaller. You tried denying that.

Speculation. He didn't stop doomsday and was defeated by the nuke and needed a sun amp whereas Doomsday was fine and recovered on his own.

Point is Superman can't solo the Justice league he can't even beat Batman. Glad you agree and superman never wants to kill. Huge point in my favor.

False, and this wasn't too fast for Batman to deal with. Quit avoiding a slower human is fast enough to react to Superman. Cyborg was also fast enough to attack Superman so quit avoiding all the other showings that contradict your cbr spin on this debate.

Flash wasn't a fighter and was so raw with his owners he tripped over the environment.

He will have greater strength since we see that right after transformation against the Leviathan. He also had two years of more experience being the Hulk in Thor Ragnarok. False, he will avoid some but he will eventually get hit and the tide will turn. He lacks Thor's skill. Iron Man also had flight and Hulk dealt with it just fine just as Doomsday has. Your powerset debating is awful and ignores how these characters fight in the films. Conjecture nonsense.

Whar does that have to do with anything? Superman's powers weren't affected by the motherbox.

Lmao, the Arctic and an Apokolips-ravaged city are not controlled environments.

No, it's not. The World Engine beam was flattening skyscrapers on the other side of the planet. We saw this. Yet Superman overpowered it while he was weakened. That shits all over Hulk's Leviathan feat. You know what scenes I'm talking about, don't play dumb.

Yes, Hulk's strength redirected it. Pretty meh. Good thing Tony was there to save Captain America and Black Widow.

Not an argument.

Thor has smaller muscles and he has matched a raging Hulk.

Hulk is no Doomsday. He couldn't even take a strong punch from Iron Man. A nuke would kill him.

He just did. Good thing Lois was there to save Bruce.

Watch the movie. Superman easily caught up with Flash more than once. Yes, Batman is fast enough to tag a depowered Superman. There's no Kryptonite in this fight, however. Cyborg tagged a Superman that wasn't trying to dodge. Again, Flash being inexperienced doesn't affect his raw reflexes.

Oh, so Hulk's strength can randomly grow (not talking about rage amping), but Superman's is static? Double standards. Thor has 0 H2H skill, so that means exactly jack shit. I don't care if he beat some SHIELD jobbers, he's never beat a credible opponent in his solo movies or the Avengers movies.

Even if Hulk manages to tag Superman (extremely unlikely) so what? Superman's durability shits all over anyone Hulk has ever fought, he can take a few punches and keep fighting. How many Superman punches at super speed can Hulk take before he goes to sleep? Not many considering Iron Man laid him out. Doomsday could fly and had ranged attacks of his own, fool. Plus, Superman's attacks were amping him. Iron Man wasn't even trying to fight Hulk half the time and he still beat his b*tch ass.

quanchi112
Whar does that have to do with anything? Superman's powers weren't affected by the motherbox.
Were Cyborg's powers affected by the mother box ? Quit being biased and try to remain objective. I guess all humans share stats since we are all humans. You're a dummy.

The artic lift definitely was.

Yes, it is. Lois survived and taking down buildings isn't impressive. Marvel characters can do so as well but they tend to focus on collateral damage and aren't as reckless as Superman. Provide the clip so I can time stamp and walk you through this since you obviously lack the intelligence to understand it.

So the Leviathan feat is meh while Superman was ko'd by a tower. laughing out loud

Thor hasn't matched him strength wise he's strong enough to hurt him but physically weaker just as WW is strong enough to hurt Superman. He used both arms to try to hold off one of Hulk's arms in the first AVENGERS movie.

He wasn't paying attention but Superman was ko'd by a tower and muscle strain. I explained the context and nothing is as bad as a tower and muscle strain koing you to the point Aquaman had to save him from drowning. laughing out loud

Bruce always had her in play because he knows how to work Superman. He's weak and Bruce knows what buttons to press.

Superman was tagged in the first place. He was caught off guard by sonic booms and bulletfire. He didn't dodge any of it. Superman despite his powers returning wasn't fast enough to dodge a painfully slow Batman shooting him to exploit his weakness again.

So now when he gets hit he isn't trying to dodge. Your bias is appalling. Every example of him being tagged you ignore while only focusing on certain moments.

Flash tripped so his awareness and skills are terrible. It's like saying a fighter before he trains has the same reflexes after he trains. You're a moron.

Since when did Superman have the same powers as the Hulk ?

Thor took down skilled agents while depowered so acting like he has no skill in hand to hand fighting disqualifies your opinion as flat out cuckoo.

Batman struggled against common criminals while using his skills and gadgets. He also beat Superman.

Loki. You'll ignore it.

Superman is more durable but Hulk is a lot stronger than Diana whose headbutt hurt Kal. Hulk hurts him badly.

Since when ? Superman's attacks weren't amping him. You really don't understand what you watch at all. Bruce Banner helped design Veronica to neutralize the Hulk and in the end if he was aware of Iron Man and didn't come out of a hex I highly doubt the punch would do anything other than piss him off.

Psychotron
Were Cyborg's powers affected by the mother box ? Quit being biased and try to remain objective. I guess all humans share stats since we are all humans. You're a dummy.

The artic lift definitely was.

Yes, it is. Lois survived and taking down buildings isn't impressive. Marvel characters can do so as well but they tend to focus on collateral damage and aren't as reckless as Superman. Provide the clip so I can time stamp and walk you through this since you obviously lack the intelligence to understand it.

So the Leviathan feat is meh while Superman was ko'd by a tower. laughing out loud

Thor hasn't matched him strength wise he's strong enough to hurt him but physically weaker just as WW is strong enough to hurt Superman. He used both arms to try to hold off one of Hulk's arms in the first AVENGERS movie.

He wasn't paying attention but Superman was ko'd by a tower and muscle strain. I explained the context and nothing is as bad as a tower and muscle strain koing you to the point Aquaman had to save him from drowning. laughing out loud

Bruce always had her in play because he knows how to work Superman. He's weak and Bruce knows what buttons to press.

Superman was tagged in the first place. He was caught off guard by sonic booms and bulletfire. He didn't dodge any of it. Superman despite his powers returning wasn't fast enough to dodge a painfully slow Batman shooting him to exploit his weakness again.

So now when he gets hit he isn't trying to dodge. Your bias is appalling. Every example of him being tagged you ignore while only focusing on certain moments.

Flash tripped so his awareness and skills are terrible. It's like saying a fighter before he trains has the same reflexes after he trains. You're a moron.

Since when did Superman have the same powers as the Hulk ?

Thor took down skilled agents while depowered so acting like he has no skill in hand to hand fighting disqualifies your opinion as flat out cuckoo.

Batman struggled against common criminals while using his skills and gadgets. He also beat Superman.

Loki. You'll ignore it.

Superman is more durable but Hulk is a lot stronger than Diana whose headbutt hurt Kal. Hulk hurts him badly.

Since when ? Superman's attacks weren't amping him. You really don't understand what you watch at all. Bruce Banner helped design Veronica to neutralize the Hulk and in the end if he was aware of Iron Man and didn't come out of a hex I highly doubt the punch would do anything other than piss him off.

So Superman's powers are based on Apokoliptian tech too? Man, how did I miss that? Yes, we do. There's range, but there are minimum and maximum stats that healthy adult humans can't exceed or fall under.

It really wasn't. You have no idea what controlled environment means. The feat where he effortlessly carries a soviet appartment complex on his back is better, anyway.

When the hell was Lois under the World Engine beam? Stop making shit up. The impressive part of that feat is that Superman was badly depowered when he did all that. If it was Hulk he'd need Betty there just so he could stand up, never mind actually destroy the thing. Just google it, tard. You've seen the movie.

Better than getting your ass kicked by Chitauri lasers, which even a human could tank.

Wrong. He matched a raging Hulk while holding back in the first Avengers. He initially caught Hulk's blow with one arm and Hulk had better leverage. He was beating Hulk in Ragnarok despite trying to talk him down.

Good thing the movie established Superman wasn't at full power yet. Wanna explain how Hulk got beat down by the jobber of the Avengers team?

Don't kid yourself, the only thing that saved him was plot armor.

He wasn't trying to dodge them, so that proves nothing. His powers weren't even close to 100% when Batman hit him with the second grenade.

Because it's clear he wasn't trying to dodge. If you weren't retarded you'd understand why an invulnerable god-like being wouldn't care to dodge.

Lmao, it's hilarious seeing you squirm and come up with these excuses. I guess everyone, including Wonder Woman, being a statue to both of them doesn't matter, right? The scene was clearly meant to establish them as equals in speed. There's another scene later on when Superman casually catches up to a speeding Flash put in the movie for thick retards like you.

I said I'm not talking about rage amping, mongoloid.

Feats for those agents?

No, he didn't. Those mercs weren't "common". Either way, that just show you what happens when Batman has to fight someone, who isn't trying to talk to him.

Because he's weak.

It didn't hurt him at all, it just annoyed him. Hulk being stronger than Diana when Superman is a hell of a lot stronger than Diana.

The movie makes it clear that Doomsday is feeding off the energy being thrown at him. It would help if you actually watched these movie, not just the fight scenes on YouTube.

Hulk's durability was affected by the hex now? Gosh, that Wanda sure is tricky.

Now, I'll ask again, since you keep trying to evade the question. What feats does Hulk have when it comes to speed? Who is the fastest person he's managed to tag?

quanchi112
So Superman's powers are based on Apokoliptian tech too? Man, how did I miss that? Yes, we do. There's range, but there are minimum and maximum stats that healthy adult humans can't exceed or fall under.

I didn't say that but I did say the mother box can amp a person. So you just admitted all Knians are not equal. Just as Brock Lesnar's potential is far higher than Skip Bayless in a fight. Both are humans but it's night and day comparing the two in this way.

He is strong I haven never said he wasn't but you can't ignore the tower self ko. These feats aren't better than the Leviathan feat. Controlled lifts aren't as impressive as an enormous alien ship coming at you with greater speed.
I never said she showed the same strength as Superman I said she survived the world engines effects. What percentage was he depowered ? Prove to what extent he was depowered. It's just you worshipping the guys feats while ignoring the other ones. Same old.

He didn't get his ass kicked by Chitauri lasers. They were positioned well and it didn't really effect him at all. We see one shot from a Knian laser lay him out for over ten seconds. That had an impact. One laser shot. smile. Rewatch Man of Steel.

He didn't match a pissed off Hulk. The point was obvious the Hulk is stronger so quit trying to argue otherwise. Thor can affect Hulk just as WW can affect Superman. You aren't refuting the point that Hulk is stronger than Thor. Don't be obtuse.

He was at full strength but he learned how to be more combat formidabile.

You saying jobber has no relevance here. Batman beat down Superman alone and he struggled with one parademons. Pitiful.

We only have the facts your feelings and excuses aren't valid reasons to ignore them.
So you now are trying to change your argument to Superman doesn't try to dodge. Ok he lets Hulk hit him, perfect.

Prove what percentage his powers were at. Batman couldn't physically affect him so his powers definitely returned. Quit making excuses it's getting pitiful at this point you loser.

Well the invulnerable guy lost so maybe he shouldn't be an idiot. According to you he lost to a human despite all the advantages against someone who gets roughed up by one parademon.

It does matter but she still tagged him. He took shots from her. She took his initial headbutt and was trying to talk him down. So despite being faster than WW she still tagged him.

The flash is a noob with his powers but that only applies to Superman in Man of Steel apparently.

Quit being so angry.

Batman was roughed up by thugs. Thor is without his powers and decimated them showing he has skill outside his powers.

Learn how to use the quote button I have no idea what you're even addressing at this point. You've been on the site for years and still don't know how. Does your mommy ties your shoes for you ? laughing out loud

Batman beat Superman because Superman is timid, not very aggressive, and stupid. He held every single physical and reactionary advantage but he still lost. Batman stood on his chest in a very demeaning way.

It did hurt him but you're a dishonest debater. Hulk is a helluva lot stronger than Diana. Could she casually jump up and do to the Leviathan what he did with her strength alone.

No, it doesn't. Your limited intellect can't even break up a post and address them point by point.

Hulks awareness was affected. He was ko'd. Did he knock his head off ? Understand what's being said. If a boxer punches someone completely unaware do you think it has the same impact as someone actively defending themselves. Have you ever been in a fight in your life ?

Thor. Cyborg also tagged Superman as has Batman. Hulk is faster than both of them. Logic it's here to help you moron.

Psychotron
I didn't say that but I did say the mother box can amp a person. So you just admitted all Knians are not equal. Just as Brock Lesnar's potential is far higher than Skip Bayless in a fight. Both are humans but it's night and day comparing the two in this way.

He is strong I haven never said he wasn't but you can't ignore the tower self ko. These feats aren't better than the Leviathan feat. Controlled lifts aren't as impressive as an enormous alien ship coming at you with greater speed.
I never said she showed the same strength as Superman I said she survived the world engines effects. What percentage was he depowered ? Prove to what extent he was depowered. It's just you worshipping the guys feats while ignoring the other ones. Same old.

He didn't get his ass kicked by Chitauri lasers. They were positioned well and it didn't really effect him at all. We see one shot from a Knian laser lay him out for over ten seconds. That had an impact. One laser shot. smile. Rewatch Man of Steel.

He didn't match a pissed off Hulk. The point was obvious the Hulk is stronger so quit trying to argue otherwise. Thor can affect Hulk just as WW can affect Superman. You aren't refuting the point that Hulk is stronger than Thor. Don't be obtuse.

He was at full strength but he learned how to be more combat formidabile.

You saying jobber has no relevance here. Batman beat down Superman alone and he struggled with one parademons. Pitiful.

We only have the facts your feelings and excuses aren't valid reasons to ignore them.
So you now are trying to change your argument to Superman doesn't try to dodge. Ok he lets Hulk hit him, perfect.

Prove what percentage his powers were at. Batman couldn't physically affect him so his powers definitely returned. Quit making excuses it's getting pitiful at this point you loser.

Well the invulnerable guy lost so maybe he shouldn't be an idiot. According to you he lost to a human despite all the advantages against someone who gets roughed up by one parademon.

It does matter but she still tagged him. He took shots from her. She took his initial headbutt and was trying to talk him down. So despite being faster than WW she still tagged him.

The flash is a noob with his powers but that only applies to Superman in Man of Steel apparently.

Quit being so angry.

Batman was roughed up by thugs. Thor is without his powers and decimated them showing he has skill outside his powers.

Learn how to use the quote button I have no idea what you're even addressing at this point. You've been on the site for years and still don't know how. Does your mommy ties your shoes for you ? laughing out loud

Batman beat Superman because Superman is timid, not very aggressive, and stupid. He held every single physical and reactionary advantage but he still lost. Batman stood on his chest in a very demeaning way.

It did hurt him but you're a dishonest debater. Hulk is a helluva lot stronger than Diana. Could she casually jump up and do to the Leviathan what he did with her strength alone.

No, it doesn't. Your limited intellect can't even break up a post and address them point by point.

Hulks awareness was affected. He was ko'd. Did he knock his head off ? Understand what's being said. If a boxer punches someone completely unaware do you think it has the same impact as someone actively defending themselves. Have you ever been in a fight in your life ?

Thor. Cyborg also tagged Superman as has Batman. Hulk is faster than both of them. Logic it's here to help you moron.

When was is it said or even implied Superman was amped by the motherbox? Yes, some are bound to be stronger than others. What's your point?

Neither of those lifts are "controlled" as they're not on a neutral terrain with perfect grips and leverages. And then there's shifting tectonic plates, which is insanely harded than stopping a Leviathan. The tower feat is only low feat the guy has in 3 movies and it's right before he learns how to handle his powers. 2+2=? Lois wasn't involved in the World Engine scene at all. She was on the other side of the globe. You need to watch MoS again. I don't know how much he was depowered, but the fact is that he had trouble even flying.

It didn't put him down, it just knocked him back. And Kryptonian space ship guns >>>>>>>>>>> Chitauri hand guns, which even Cap can tank.

Yes, he did. He caught his blow with one arm. He also ragdolled a charging Hulk, while standing still.

He wasn't training for combat at all, he was learning how to use his powers in the first place. He crashes through a mountain without taking any damage in that scene, and that's way more impressive than a tower.

Context.

Yeah, he doesn't dodge attacks he knows he can take like how he doesn't bother to dodge bullets. Hulk is obviously more of a threat and he will dance around him like he did Steppenwolf.

Just because Batman's armor couldn't hurt him doesn't mean he was at 100%. The difference between the armor's max strength and Superman at full power is insanely huge. Superman struggled to lift and throw Batman in that same scene when he was ragdolling him at the start.

He lost to a human being with a secret weapon when he wasn't even there to fight him.

She only tagged him when he was restraining her hands and had nowhere else to go.

Stop it with this noob shit. We saw how slow everyone is from Flash's perspective. Everyone except Superman is a statue to him. Your argument doesn't work when we know how slow everything is from his point of view.

Quit deflecting and avoiding points.

Difference being Batman was just put through the wringer in his fight with Superman and he was fighting heavily armed opponents. Thor was struggling with that one big black guy.

Learn to follow a conversation, tard.

And kryptonite. You always ignore it because it kills your argument.

You must face blindness. Superman's expression was one of annoyance, not pain. I never said Diana is stronger than Hulk, but Superman definitely is by feats.

Idiot. They literally say they're making him stronger.

I've been in more fights than your fat ass has been in for sure. I used to be a kickboxer. Hulk being unaware has no effect on his durability. It's not like Iron Man wasn't hurting him before. He knocked his tooth out ffs.

Thor? That's it? Lmao. Thor doesn't have a single good speed feat to his name.

quanchi112
When was is it said or even implied Superman was amped by the motherbox? Yes, some are bound to be stronger than others. What's your point?
In the film. So you admit all Knians aren't equal so we can't transfer feats. Progress.

The ship isn't resisting and it's a controlled lift. Provide the clip. He had super strength since he was a child so quit acting like he just figured out he was really strong in that scene. Quit being disingenuous.

I was referring to the effects of it. So you admit you don't know and are trying to excuse him. He flew when he held the Knite spear on his way to plunge it into Doomsday. I already said Batman was unable to physically hurt him so we see his powers return. Superman then attacks Batman. Batman weathered the laughable storm. Superman was downright pitiful against an extremely weak and lame Batman upgraded suit.

One shot out him down for the ten count. Hulk was shot how many times ? This sums up the DC fanboys. Everything in DC is more powerful because you say so. You are a delusional fanboy. One shot rocked Superman.

One Leviathan vs. a Knian ship what happens ?

He didn't catch he blocked but he needed his other arm to keep him at bay. Do you know what ragdolling even is ? Apparently not. Hulk ragdolled both Loki and Thor. Thor never ragdolled Hulk.

So you admit his durability and strength doesn't change. Unless you're suggesting he didn't know how to lift and use his muscles prior to the latter of the film. His durability didn't change nor did his strength. Use your ape brain.

So he didn't dodge the Knite attacks so he's sloppy. He also isn't all knowing you dummy. Superman didn't beat or even significantly harm him and he was a threat to the planet. Quit ignoring the facts. He gets hit and it hurts a lot worse than a weaker females skull slamming into his gay one.
Superman attacked him prior to the Knite and didn't destroy the suit. Quit ignoring the facts. Batman withstood his attacks and set him up. He regained his powers and still failed because he was beaten down and it took its toll on him.
That is how combat works. This isn't some sanctioned UFC fight you dunce. He exploited his weakness and his morality.

So you admit she tagged him and he didn't speed blitz her into defeat. She also successfully lassoed him. He isn't this dodge machine. smile
We see how unsure of himself Flash was. He even said he pushes people and can't fight. Superman still doesn't directly hit him. Superman is slower than Flash is. Flash fell on his own because he's that noobish with his powers. Superman is much more formidable and has more experience against a non fighter. Big whoop.
Thor easily decimated them while Batman had a suit that protects him. Thor whooped his opponents and he was powerless.

You don't know how to use the quote function to break them down. I bet you mouth breathe.

It is weakness exploitation. A human is able to defeat a much stronger and faster opponent. Shame on you, Kal. He stood on your chest when your mother was on the line. Cuck.

No, he felt the pain. Your head doesn't react that way if you don't feel it. We see how he reacts when Batman struck him prior to weakness exploitation. WW took his first headbutt and responded.

False, Hulk is by feats. Leviathan vs tower.

No, you believe a cheapshot has the same impact as when you're defending yourself. I don't believe you. You're an acne ridden chimp who isn't bright enough to break down a quote.

Watch his fight against Surtur and his baddies from the beginning and then watch WW trapped against WW1 Germans until her BF and his pals freed her up.

laughing out loud

Psychotron
In the film. So you admit all Knians aren't equal so we can't transfer feats. Progress.

The ship isn't resisting and it's a controlled lift. Provide the clip. He had super strength since he was a child so quit acting like he just figured out he was really strong in that scene. Quit being disingenuous.

I was referring to the effects of it. So you admit you don't know and are trying to excuse him. He flew when he held the Knite spear on his way to plunge it into Doomsday. I already said Batman was unable to physically hurt him so we see his powers return. Superman then attacks Batman. Batman weathered the laughable storm. Superman was downright pitiful against an extremely weak and lame Batman upgraded suit.

One shot out him down for the ten count. Hulk was shot how many times ? This sums up the DC fanboys. Everything in DC is more powerful because you say so. You are a delusional fanboy. One shot rocked Superman.

One Leviathan vs. a Knian ship what happens ?

He didn't catch he blocked but he needed his other arm to keep him at bay. Do you know what ragdolling even is ? Apparently not. Hulk ragdolled both Loki and Thor. Thor never ragdolled Hulk.

So you admit his durability and strength doesn't change. Unless you're suggesting he didn't know how to lift and use his muscles prior to the latter of the film. His durability didn't change nor did his strength. Use your ape brain.

So he didn't dodge the Knite attacks so he's sloppy. He also isn't all knowing you dummy. Superman didn't beat or even significantly harm him and he was a threat to the planet. Quit ignoring the facts. He gets hit and it hurts a lot worse than a weaker females skull slamming into his gay one.
Superman attacked him prior to the Knite and didn't destroy the suit. Quit ignoring the facts. Batman withstood his attacks and set him up. He regained his powers and still failed because he was beaten down and it took its toll on him.
That is how combat works. This isn't some sanctioned UFC fight you dunce. He exploited his weakness and his morality.

So you admit she tagged him and he didn't speed blitz her into defeat. She also successfully lassoed him. He isn't this dodge machine. smile
We see how unsure of himself Flash was. He even said he pushes people and can't fight. Superman still doesn't directly hit him. Superman is slower than Flash is. Flash fell on his own because he's that noobish with his powers. Superman is much more formidable and has more experience against a non fighter. Big whoop.
Thor easily decimated them while Batman had a suit that protects him. Thor whooped his opponents and he was powerless.

You don't know how to use the quote function to break them down. I bet you mouth breathe.

It is weakness exploitation. A human is able to defeat a much stronger and faster opponent. Shame on you, Kal. He stood on your chest when your mother was on the line. Cuck.

No, he felt the pain. Your head doesn't react that way if you don't feel it. We see how he reacts when Batman struck him prior to weakness exploitation. WW took his first headbutt and responded.

False, Hulk is by feats. Leviathan vs tower.

No, you believe a cheapshot has the same impact as when you're defending yourself. I don't believe you. You're an acne ridden chimp who isn't bright enough to break down a quote.

Watch his fight against Surtur and his baddies from the beginning and then watch WW trapped against WW1 Germans until her BF and his pals freed her up.

laughing out loud

Except we've seen them fight Superman, we can scale them from there.

That's not what controlled lift is, weights don't normally resist you, dumbass. A clip of which feat, exactly? And that means his strength can't grow? Not to mention how important mental state and will are in weightlifting.

Just because he could still fly doesn't mean his powers were at their peak. And I already told you he had to exert himself just to lift and throw Batman. He was clearly still weak.

Imagine being retarded enough to think a handgun from an inferior race is equal to a Kryptonian ship's cannon. Lmaoing at you.

Considering Tony blew up one with a simple missile the Kryptonian ship will rape the Leviathan.

That's what catching means. Thor sent his ass flying across the room despite Hulk having forward momentum while Thor was on one knee. Poor little Hulk getting shown up at his own game by a holding back Thor.

It's his mental state that changed. Explain how he could otherwise walk out of the exploding senate building with zero damage or survive a nuke if a tower was enough to take him out.

He didn't know about the Kryptonite before he was hit by it the first time. The second time he wasn't even close to full power. He played with Steppenwolf and anyone who isn't blind or retarded knows it. He took Steppenwolf out for more than a ten count.

Probably because he's there to talk to him, idiot. He says so himself.

And there's no Kryptonite here and Superman has no problem killing big dumb green brutes.

He blitzed her when caught her arms, moron. And we saw that she was a statue to him and Flash when they pour the speed on.

Again, you're trying to shift the argument. The point is that the rest of the JL are statues to Superman and Flash. Nobody cares how much Flash sucks at fighting, this isn't Flash vs Hulk and Fenris.

Go make a powerless Thor vs Batfleck fight and see how that turns out for you.

You must have a brain tumor if you don't remember me doing it in response to you before. That would explain why you're so lacking mentally.

There's no weakeness exploitation in this fight. Another irrelevant point.

Yes, with annoyance. You'd feel a child kicking you in the shin and it would annoy you without actually hurting you.

Try Leviathan vs icebreaker, apartment complex, World Engine, tectonic plates, singularity, etc.

Cheap shots are dangerous because they land eaiser. That's it. They don't rattle your brain in your skull (thing that causes the KO) any more than a normal shot that slips past your guard. Try some boxing, I bet they'd love a new punching bag in the gym. Might beat some sense into your thick head if nothing else.

Literally nothing alike. Another waste of characters.

quanchi112
Except we've seen them fight Superman, we can scale them from there.

That's not what controlled lift is, weights don't normally resist you, dumbass. A clip of which feat, exactly? And that means his strength can't grow? Not to mention how important mental state and will are in weightlifting.
Thry are entirely different characters. It's like saying look at Thor and saying all asgardians are around the same level. Superman beat Zod. We see Batman withstand attacks from a fully powered Superman.

Yes, it is. He knew what the situation was whereas Hulk had to react in that moment to stop the Leviathan in a matter of moments. So if I don't weight train my strength just grows because I will it to do so. You live in a fantasy world. His strength and durability do not magically change on their own. You still don't know how to break a quote down, chimp.

The ****ing exaggerated world engine feat, chimp.

Doesnt mean he's dramatically weakened either. You made the claim. He took massive damage and was beaten down. He was in pain, moron.

Another baseless claim. Their race died because their planet went bye bye. They were an absolute joke outside certain conditions which amped them.

Based on the Knian ship doing what ? Tony Stark would rape Batman with tech vs. tech. This isn't close. Dceu is inferior to the power MCU brings to the table.

He blocked that doesn't mean catching and he used his other arm against one arm of the Hulk. Thor is strong enough to send him flying as Zod is strong enough to send Superman flying. Thor used his skill and his hammer because he's far weaker than the Hulk. WW took a direct headbutt from Superman and she's weaker than he is. Thor is stronger than WW.

Inconsistent fiction. It's how it always is but only fanboys try to pretend certain showings count while others don't. The nuke took him out but the sun repaired him. Watch the scene you chimp.

So he gets tagged either way. He's sloppy and holds back. He was hit by multiple Batman attacks but the weakness definitely was exploited.

So you believe he plays against villains who threaten the entire world but will go all out to kill the Hulk. You are stupid and comtradict yourself. Superman didn't do anything damage wise to Steppenwolf. Even Batman in an upgrade suit can survive Superman's attacks. Hulk will be fine.

Doomsday isn't the same as the Hulk and he knew that. He doesn't know who the Hulk is so won't just become a murdering bastard. Besides that he knew the intentions of Steppenwolf and didn't kill or even really hurt him. Steppenwolf also had to fight and take damage from the rest of the League.

He did catch her arms but she still head butted him after he attacked her. I'm glad we are on the same page. Saying he blitzes and defeats his foes before they can react or hit him back is proven false in this same scene. He hits the Hulk and eventually hits him back.

Superman is faster but just as she lassoed him and headbutts him despite his speed advantage Hulk does the same. Thor is far more skilled than the Hulk but Hulk hits him all the same. Point is Superman doesn't blitz his foes into submission before they can react. Argument dismantled.

Quit trying to change the subject. Thor looked more impressive than Batman did who relies on gear,gadgets, etc.

Point is a human is fast enough to hit Superman so a much faster guy than Batman can do so as well. He doesn't need weakness exploitation because his own strength will hurt Superman.

Hulk does so with ridiculous ease. You also can't ignore the tower which lowers his averages.

Cheap shots always have more of an impact because you aren't defending yourself. Hulk wasn't even aware of Iron Man he just came out of a hex.

WW wasn't fast enough to defeat the Germans on her own. Pitiful. She needed her human pals to help her out. Thor wrecks the WW1 Germans on his own.

Psychotron
Thry are entirely different characters. It's like saying look at Thor and saying all asgardians are around the same level. Superman beat Zod. We see Batman withstand attacks from a fully powered Superman.

Yes, it is. He knew what the situation was whereas Hulk had to react in that moment to stop the Leviathan in a matter of moments. So if I don't weight train my strength just grows because I will it to do so. You live in a fantasy world. His strength and durability do not magically change on their own. You still don't know how to break a quote down, chimp.

The ****ing exaggerated world engine feat, chimp.

Doesnt mean he's dramatically weakened either. You made the claim. He took massive damage and was beaten down. He was in pain, moron.

Another baseless claim. Their race died because their planet went bye bye. They were an absolute joke outside certain conditions which amped them.

Based on the Knian ship doing what ? Tony Stark would rape Batman with tech vs. tech. This isn't close. Dceu is inferior to the power MCU brings to the table.

He blocked that doesn't mean catching and he used his other arm against one arm of the Hulk. Thor is strong enough to send him flying as Zod is strong enough to send Superman flying. Thor used his skill and his hammer because he's far weaker than the Hulk. WW took a direct headbutt from Superman and she's weaker than he is. Thor is stronger than WW.

Inconsistent fiction. It's how it always is but only fanboys try to pretend certain showings count while others don't. The nuke took him out but the sun repaired him. Watch the scene you chimp.

So he gets tagged either way. He's sloppy and holds back. He was hit by multiple Batman attacks but the weakness definitely was exploited.

So you believe he plays against villains who threaten the entire world but will go all out to kill the Hulk. You are stupid and comtradict yourself. Superman didn't do anything damage wise to Steppenwolf. Even Batman in an upgrade suit can survive Superman's attacks. Hulk will be fine.

Doomsday isn't the same as the Hulk and he knew that. He doesn't know who the Hulk is so won't just become a murdering bastard. Besides that he knew the intentions of Steppenwolf and didn't kill or even really hurt him. Steppenwolf also had to fight and take damage from the rest of the League.

He did catch her arms but she still head butted him after he attacked her. I'm glad we are on the same page. Saying he blitzes and defeats his foes before they can react or hit him back is proven false in this same scene. He hits the Hulk and eventually hits him back.

Superman is faster but just as she lassoed him and headbutts him despite his speed advantage Hulk does the same. Thor is far more skilled than the Hulk but Hulk hits him all the same. Point is Superman doesn't blitz his foes into submission before they can react. Argument dismantled.

Quit trying to change the subject. Thor looked more impressive than Batman did who relies on gear,gadgets, etc.

Point is a human is fast enough to hit Superman so a much faster guy than Batman can do so as well. He doesn't need weakness exploitation because his own strength will hurt Superman.

Hulk does so with ridiculous ease. You also can't ignore the tower which lowers his averages.

Cheap shots always have more of an impact because you aren't defending yourself. Hulk wasn't even aware of Iron Man he just came out of a hex.

WW wasn't fast enough to defeat the Germans on her own. Pitiful. She needed her human pals to help her out. Thor wrecks the WW1 Germans on his own.

No, you idiot. We can scale them from Superman because he's fought Nam-Ek, Zod, and Faora. We know how they stack up against him.

Except Hulk was pushed to his limit, while Superman did those lifting feats casually. I'm sorry, are you a solar-powered alien too? Because if you're not why are you comparing your physiology with Superman's?

Watch MoS since it's clear you never did.

Mhm, because of kryptonite, which is not in this fight.

Yet, their tech is enough to open portals to the Phantom Zone and colonize the galaxy. They died of because of their culture, not their science.

I could ask you the same. Based on what is the Leviathan more powerful than the Kryptonian ship? Tony got raped by a peak human in H2H.

That's exactly what it means. Zod has the same powers as Superman so that proves nothing. There's no skill in clubbing someone with a hammer. Thor just one-uped Banner and it's eating you up inside. Forgetting that Superman destroyed WW with a headbut when he got serious?

Not an excuse, moron. The nuke hurt him, yes. It didn't kill him, however.

He was only "sloppy" when he didn't know about the kryptonite. The second time he wasn't at full power.

How did he play against him? He humiliated him both times he engaged him. Hulk can't even handle Iron Man, never mind Clark.

One big green monster is as good as another. There's no reason to assume Superman will go easy on him when he immediately went on the offensive against DD.

Explain how you dodge a headbutt if you're holding someone's arms. He'll get hit by Hulk if he doesn't take him seriously. It doesn't matter if he does though because Superman has greater durability feats than Hulk. If he is serious like he was against DD Hulk is done.

Characters fight at their best under forum rules. Hulk dies.

Go make the thread then, p*ssy.

The point is that a human CANNOT hit Superman without kryptonite and Hulk has exactly 0 speed feats. Hitting Thor is not a speed feat.

Prove that he can, because all I've seen is Hulk struggling against the Leviathan.

Exaclty my point. Hulk's durability and damage soak were low enough for Iron Man to knock him out with a clean hit.

I guess you missed that scene at the end of Wonder Woman when a berserk Diana was blitzing the Germans. And that same Diana is a statue to Clark and Barry.

quanchi112
No, you idiot. We can scale them from Superman because he's fought Nam-Ek, Zod, and Faora. We know how they stack up against him.
We see he was losing against them. He was better one on one but give them a numerical edge and he's pretty much on the receiving end.

Speculation. You do this a lot when you make baseless claims. That isn't how debating works but since you can't even break a quote down I highly doubt you'll ever grasp the nuance of debating. Hulk did so casually while Superman passed out due to the muscle strain of the tower feat. He almost drowned.

You also ignore that Batman withstood his attacks. His suit wasn't even completely destroyed by the way and it was pitiful but Iron Man standards. Superman needs the right environment because on his home world he does t have these powers. Hulk is Hulk everywhere he goes. smile

You have failed to post a link because I'd annihilate your exaggerations. It's very telling but maybe you don't know how to post a link either.

We see his durability return and we have seen him fly in the same film while holding Knite so he was just too hurt to do so. That's logical since we know he still have his abilities when Knite is involved. Batman already successfully landed attacks before he struck him with Knite.

They couldn't save their world. That's because of their science. Very, very weak.

Size, feats, and portrayal in the films. Batman was raped in Justice league. Making jokes like a Spiderman wannabe about bleeding and all around pitiful portrayal. Tony's hand to hand skills don't make him formidable his shit and it's abilities do.

Thor has skills in how he uses his hammer. Acting like he swings it and doesn't use it for flight, etc. is simply living in your own deluded world. Same abilities doesn't mean you have the same skill, strength, etc. he also lacked experience on earth and was bred to be a warrior unlike the farm boy.

Thor never bested Hulk despite his skill edge. I'm fine with that because I've always claimed Hulk wins a long close battle between himself and Thor. He's beat on Superman as well. He's the Hulk not some Batman victim.

It took him out of the fight and he needed time and the sun to repair him. Doomsday was fine because he's blatantly superior to Superman. He was hit prior to the Knite which shows he gets tagged. He always gets hit its only fanboys who claim he's this unhittable ko machine at superspeed. It doesn't happen. Reality is great.
Who humiliated who ? You are responding midway to a quote so I have no idea who you're even referring to since you're too stupid to break down a quote, cro magnon man.

Hulk came out of a hex and Veronica was designed by Banner to neutralize the Hulk. It didn't. That's how formidable he is despite reforming Hulk was still tearing him up. Superman did less damage to an inferior, physically joke of a suit to Iron Man's stronger, more durable, and more massive suit. He was caught off guard after a hex.

Batman beat Clark down Hulk beats him down harder. He was explained who DD was and knew his intentions right out of the gate. He didn't beat Steppenwolf and cripple him right out of the gate. He came in with a happy go lucky attitude despite knowing his intentions. Innocents aren't at stake here. He hesitated to kill Zod who wanted genocide. You're very stupid.
If you're that much faster you move your head out of the way. Acting like it's impossible to move out of the way at superspeed is moronic. Superman was stunned and vulnerable for over ten seconds by a laser. Hulk beats the utter shit out of a guy who can't handle one laser let alone muscle strain from a small tower. laughing out loud

You can't even make threads on your own. Does your mommy still make your bed and tie your shoes you incompetent loser.

Batman already had him hit with sonic waves, gunfire, and even a Knite shot. He hit him everytime he wanted to. It shows Hulk can hit someone more skilled and more experienced.

He didn't struggle he turned into the Hulk and did so with no strain. Strain is koing yourself holding up a tower. laughing out loud

Much more powerful shot than a laser. We see hulk take multiple hits to the face prior to but it was a total cheapshot after a hex wore off.

Diana the statue lassoed him and head butted him so you agree slower characters can hit him. Progress.

She can beat on Germans but in that prior situation she still needed human help when they fired their guns on her. She had no way out. Totally different situation at the end of the film. Get your mother to help you out because you're dumb as hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.