Joker has killed your family, choose a guy to torture joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who would you pick to torture joker

Punisher
Batman
Ghostrider
Superman
Deathstroke
Wolverine
Venom
Dr Doom
Thanos

DarkSaint85
Doom/Thanos.

StiltmanFTW
Torture for Joker is like rewarding him for what he did.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Torture for Joker is like rewarding him for what he did.

Doom with brain surgery/magic turns him sane. Then hits him with the full force of what he's done.

Or uses time travel, to make him relive losing his wife over and over again, whilst he's sane.

StiltmanFTW
Doom is a good guy these days. He drinks tea with his pinky up.

Stoic
None of these guys would do the job well. I'm hiring Cletus Cassidy.

Mindset
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Doom with brain surgery/magic turns him sane. Then hits him with the full force of what he's done.

Or uses time travel, to make him relive losing his wife over and over again, whilst he's sane. thumb up

beatboks
None of tjese guys would be a suitable torturer. They'd either not punish enough or finish it too quick.

I'd choose Vril Dox. Use his genius to make Joker Sane then hook him up to a coluan mind link machine and then bombard his brain with everything his sane mind fears or hates all while feeding every nerve end in his bidy with agony. Afterball for dox tje end justifies any means

Then I'd be happy.

cdtm
Carver.

Flyattractor
Lobo or Etrigan th Demon. Everybody else on that list is a pussy.

Mindset
Originally posted by beatboks
None of tjese guys would be a suitable torturer. They'd either not punish enough or finish it too quick.

I'd choose Vril Dox. Use his genius to make Joker Sane then hook him up to a coluan mind link machine and then bombard his brain with everything his sane mind fears or hates all while feeding every nerve end in his bidy with agony. Afterball for dox tje end justifies any means

Then I'd be happy. You think Doom or Thanos wouldn't do something like this?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Mindset
You think Doom or Thanos wouldn't do something like this?

Doom and Thanos are REDEEMABLE Characters. So that makes them pussis. Vril Dox is a hard core A-Hole. Much better choice then those two.

And from the list , the Best choice would be Ghost Rider. If it is Late 1st Series Zarathos GR. Hellfire for the win.

Mindset
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Doom and Thanos are REDEEMABLE Characters. So that makes them pussis. Vril Dox is a hard core A-Hole. Much better choice then those two.

And from the list , the Best choice would be Ghost Rider. If it is Late 1st Series Zarathos GR. Hellfire for the win. Nope.

Flyattractor
Nope.

Oh? And why is that?

Mindset
Oh? And why is that? They have the means and demeanor to do anything Vril can/will do.

Flyattractor
They have the means and demeanor to do anything Vril can/will do.

But they could go all Goody Goody Pussy on you at any moment to.

That is why Vril Dox is a Better Choice. He don't go Goody Goody Pussy.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
None of these guys would do the job well. I'm hiring Cletus Cassidy.
thumb up Yup. He'd be my go to choice from the Marvel Universe to get the job done. Joker would be praying for death.

StiltmanFTW
Don't you think that Cletus would've ended him too quickly?

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Don't you think that Cletus would've ended him too quickly?
Nope. He's a depraved psychopath, he'd get off on it and he's capable of doing some real sick shit with his powers (while being totally beyond Joker's ability to hurt).

StiltmanFTW
What are his torturing feats?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by zopzop
Nope. He's a depraved psychopath, he'd get off on it and he's capable of doing some real sick shit with his powers (while being totally beyond Joker's ability to hurt).

Cleatus with out the Symbiote is a punk. Joker makes him his ***** even if he is tied up.

Stoic
Cleatus with out the Symbiote is a punk. Joker makes him his ***** even if he is tied up.

Who said anything about him not having the alien?

riv6672
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Who would you pick to torture joker

Punisher
Batman
Ghostrider
Superman
Deathstroke
Wolverine
Venom
Dr Doom
Thanos
Sorry, man, but i'd just kill him myself.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Stoic
Who said anything about him not having the alien?

I am just saying the Joker became a Legand with No Powers.
Cletus needed a Nigh Unstoppable Alien to make him something,and what he is kind of crap.

beatboks
You think Doom or Thanos wouldn't do something like this?

I think they would if joker did it to their loved ones but tonthosenof someone else they'd be like meh. Dox wants to punish everyone deserving and is more sadistic cold and calculating than guys lile punisher etc.

Steve Zodiac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut-lXA0RIz4

The Exterminator

tru-marvell
PLEASE add Mephisto to this list....cause then I would choose Mephisto...thank you for this consideration

byrdgang21
Purple Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.