Kenshiro Vs Harald Jaekelsson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drsoe08
The Invincible Undead Viking Vs. The 64th Hokuto Shinken Grand Master

Rules:

Victory via KO, Incap or Death
Morals Off
Both are bloodlusted
Kenshiro can't use any weapons
CIS/PIS off
No BFR
No Outside Help

LordofBrooklyn
Thor couldn't handle him I can't see The master of Hokuto Shinken doing any better.

RealityWarper
I like the OP own admittance that he needs to nerf Kenshiro to give Harald a chance to win.

That's not gonna happen anyway. laughing out loud

I still don't get all that wank for a two-bit useless character like Harald. thumb up

Bentley
I know Hokuto Shinken is a walking plot device but it should be unable to affect undead opponents?

Drsoe08
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I like the OP own admittance that he needs to nerf Kenshiro to give Harald a chance to win.

I still don't get all that wank for a two-bit useless character like Harald. thumb up

Cut the BS and just present a way on how Hokuto Shinken affects the undead.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Drsoe08
Cut the BS and just present a way on how Hokuto Shinken affects the undead.

I presented 8 last time. This didn't change. Harald still lose badly.

laughing out loud

RealityWarper
PS: You have already failed to counter my arguments and show any proofs or your own claims in the other thread. XD

carver9
You know him?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by carver9
You know him?

Yeah. He is a Harald wanker, along with his friend XD

He was incapable to counter my arguments last time so he is trying again to create his little fan-fiction here.

Harald get stomped.

LordofBrooklyn
I am THE HOKUTO NO KEN expert and I can't see how Kenshiro wins!

RealityWarper
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I am THE HOKUTO NO KEN expert and I can't see how Kenshiro wins!

laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
laughing out loud

https://pa1.narvii.com/6119/db4e95885cf32a3b734ed6447bee7bf33cbe01b4_hq.gif

RealityWarper
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
https://pa1.narvii.com/6119/db4e95885cf32a3b734ed6447bee7bf33cbe01b4_hq.gif

Harald is already (un)dead.

Drsoe08

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/harald-jaekelsson-marvel-616-vs-kenshiro-fist-of-the-north-star.582160/

get off the Kenshiro no limits muso tensei BS please

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Drsoe08
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/harald-jaekelsson-marvel-616-vs-kenshiro-fist-of-the-north-star.582160/

get off the Kenshiro no limits muso tensei BS please

Why are you posting a link to spacebattles exactly ?

You are still incapable to counter the 8 ways to win for Kenshiro that I have bring on the table.

You have still failed to give a single way for Harald to win. : lol :

Please continue your little trolling. People on other forums probably take your bait seriously. Here you are just a Jester only good at amusing me. : lol :

RealityWarper
Even Rhino can beat Harald, ffs.

Kenshiro is so out of his league.

Stoic
Harald has a very strong curse spell on him and his crew.

Kenshiro is mortal from what I recall in those FOTNS movies.

Thor survived his encounter with Harald due to being magically protected, having a crazy constitution, and being extremely long lived.

Kenshiro would die the minute he punched Harald, because of the curse that surrounds him and his filthy crew.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Stoic
Harald has a very strong curse spell on him and his crew.

Kenshiro is mortal from what I recall in those FOTNS movies.

Thor survived his encounter with Harald due to being magically protected, having a crazy constitution, and being extremely long lived.

Kenshiro would die the minute he punched Harald, because of the curse that surrounds him and his filthy crew.

Wow, zero arguments and only baseless statements here.

Stoic
Wow, zero arguments and only baseless statements here.

You must mean that all of your statements are purely baseless and speculative right? Glad we could clear that up.

bbrem123
This is how he debate in every thread. Don't mind him.

RealityWarper
You must mean that all of your statements are purely baseless and speculative right? Glad we could clear that up.

Yeah sure.

I gave 8 ways for Kenshiro to beat Harald. So far nothing convincing was given from Harald side.

The OP already admitted that Kenshiro can beat Harald and his crew by using their weapons against them. Too bad.

Originally posted by bbrem123
This is how he debate in every thread. Don't mind him.

Sure pal.

I'm waiting for you to show how the Z-fighters counter Sentry's abilities so far they cannot counter his reality manipulation and his immortality.

bbrem123

RealityWarper

Yeah that's what I thought.

Bye wink

bbrem123
Yeah that's what I thought.

Bye wink

Figured it would be right to move that conversation to the right thread and not muddy this one up.

Look hard any you will my the mystery post. Lets not get full of ourselves here.

RealityWarper
Figured it would be right to move that conversation to the right thread and not muddy this one up.

Look hard any you will my the mystery post. Lets not get full of ourselves here.

You failed to address those points because you have zero arguments. Let's move the discussion, np.

RealityWarper
So far Kenshiro can:

1. Avoid their attacks easily and continuously hit them until they break and die for good.
2.Same as above but disarm the Vikings with his techniques and kill them with their own weapons.
3.Use the Gento Koken to destroy the Undeads at a cellular level.
4.Absorb the Life Force of the Vikings, killing them in the process
5.Use his Ki-shield so they cannot approch Kenshiro and will die meeting the Ki-shield
6.Avoid their attack and blast them back with their own weapons (arrows, spears, whatever...) or with his Ki-blasts.
7.Use Chin-Na techniques to redirect their own attacks so they impale themselves on their own weapons
8.Use the Musou Tensei which is an auto-win in all cases.

I guess that Harald doesn't have his gear (armor & sword) because the OP restricted it.

I would like to see how Harald does anything with that restriction imposed by the OP. smile

Stoic
You must really like Ken of FOTNS, because you don't seem to be able to think objectively.

Harald is immortal due to a curse that was placed on him. How is Ken going to kill the unkillable? He isn't Thanos or some deity of death. Thor hit him with Mjolnir, and broke his wrists. I need a citation of Harald being defeated, because maybe I missed something?

RealityWarper
You must really like Ken of FOTNS, because you don't seem to be able to think objectively.

LOL.

Try to discredit me.

Immortal in the sense he lives as a zombie.

Not immortal in the sense he cannot die at all.

He is destructible and Kenshiro directly manipulate the life force if he wants to.

Either ways, or Kenshiro destroy the shell aka Harald's body which kills him or Kenshiro directly destroy Harald's life force.

Which doesn't matter.

And ?

Mjolnir is more durable than Thor.

Harald is more durable than Thor.

You should read the story, Thor was able to strike off Harald's arm when he was amped by Strange's spell.

Harald's durability is finite and he rots.

He can be destroyed and he cannot regenerate which means he can be killed.

Now address the 8 points I have being properly or yield.

Of course if you use baseless speculations aka your opinion instead of raw information from the comic itself, your claims will be automically dismissed.

Good luck with that. thumb up

RealityWarper
I have made*

Stoic
LOL.

Try to discredit me.

Immortal in the sense he lives as a zombie.

Not immortal in the sense he cannot die at all.

He is destructible and Kenshiro directly manipulate the life force if he wants to.

Either ways, or Kenshiro destroy the shell aka Harald's body which kills him or Kenshiro directly destroy Harald's life force.

Which doesn't matter.

And ?

Mjolnir is more durable than Thor.

Harald is more durable than Thor.

You should read the story, Thor was able to strike off Harald's arm when he was amped by Strange's spell.

Harald's durability is finite and he rots.

He can be destroyed and he cannot regenerate which means he can be killed.

Now address the 8 points I have being properly or yield.

Of course if you use baseless speculations aka your opinion instead of raw information from the comic itself, your claims will be automically dismissed.

Good luck with that. thumb up

None of those points matter. Harald is protected by the curse, he isn't going to die, and Ken isn't going to make portions of his body explode while manipulating Harald's life force energies, because Harald doesn't have any life energies to manipulate. What will end up happening is that Kenny is going to break his arms punching Harald, and then immediately go into shock at which point Harald with dine on his entrails. Your points are silly, because Harald is unlike any being that Kenny has ever faced before.

He is completely immortal. I don't know where you're getting your info from but you're wrong. What next? Kenny beats the life out of Mangog too?

Stoic
When did Harald get his ass kicked? If you aren't able to come up with anything you are speculating yourself. Besides the fact, that a thread like this has no choice but to have a lot of speculation. Your logic on the matter makes no sense, and according to several posters thus far, I am not the only one to see this.

Stoic
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/M82U5Y9PblM/hqdefault.jpg

Stoic
https://s7.postimg.org/tjzqephhn/Harald_Empowered_Weapons.jpg

It says that he's immune to most physical damage, and to most of the spells that could be cast on him. Dr. Strange himself failed.

RealityWarper
None of those points matter.

They do.

I see that you cannot address them so your concession is accepted.

The curse amp him, protect him against most spells and trapped his life force into his body making him unable to age and die so he is a zombie. He isn't unkillable.

Ah Strawman.

He does have.

You didn't read the story.

Strange said that the spell trapped Harald's life force inside his body, twice.

https://s17.postimg.org/6zv3efsan/Harald_Curse1.jpg

Based on ?

He is way too technical and quick to break himself on Harald and he can use Toki's techniques to redirect Harald's attack on himself.

Rofl.

And Kenshiro is a being that Harald never faced before too.

Double standards much ?

The truth is that Harald is way too slow and unskilled to even land an attack on Kenshiro and the Musou Tensei makes him literally untouchable.

He is a zombie. Destroyable then killable.

I have read the comics and it is obvious you didn't.

You are butthurt for some reason coming from a discussion in another thread and now you are trying to challenge by throwing bravados and claims that you cannot back-up.

You are going off-topic.

Mangog isn't in that thread nor it does matter.

That's called a Red Herring.

When did Harald get his ass kicked? If you aren't able to come up with anything you are speculating yourself. Besides the fact, that a thread like this has no choice but to have a lot of speculation.

He got his ass kicked by an amped Thor in the last volume of the mini-series.

You should know if you had read the story.

His arm was blown off by Thor wich mean that either ways his durability is finite, especially because he is rotten.

https://s17.postimg.org/4jta0la7z/Harald_Arm_Cut_Thor---_Vikings-05---10.jpg

You are throwing an opinion. That's useless in a debate.

Posters whom are an authority in the comics, or in the manga ? No ?

It doesn't matter then.

That's Argumentum Ad Populum, that's not a valid argument.

It says that he's immune to most physical damage, and to most of the spells that could be cast on him. Dr. Strange himself failed.

Thanks for using my own scan and not understanding what you are readinG

A little help ?

-------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/most

Definition of most
1 :greatest in quantity, extent, or degree

the most ability

2 :the majority of

most people

--------------------------------------------------------------

He isn't totally protected.

I've already shown his body taking damages.

Anyway the most he exert himself the most his rotten body, incapable to regenerate will erode itself...

Come back when you have an actual argument to address the 8 points I have breing, otherwise just pass. wink

Stoic
Thanks for the info. You're correct as well about me not knowing Harold's weaknesses. I didn't fully read the story.

I have a question though.

Was Harald tampered with at any point during the story? I ask because in his first meeting with Thor, which was just after his origin story, Thor's every blow seemed to be redirected back at him. Chi would still be a form of physical contact. So my question is what happened that made him vulnerable to physical attack? Was it something that Dr. Strange did?

If not, and he can be destroyed by blowing him to dust, I'd guess that you could probably get a firing horde together, and shoot him to pieces right? But that's still despite that without any tampering whatsoever, he was invulnerable to most forms of physical attack. The Chi attacks would still be forms of physical interaction. There is a chance that those attack could be bounced back at Ken, and if that happens, he would actually doom himself.

This all hinges on what if anything that Dr. Strange may, or may not have done. Do you know? If he simply has no defense against Ken, then sure he'd be pieces on the floor, but still existing.

I'll check on this later gotta crash.

Stoic
This is something that was brought to my attention by another knowledgeable poster. Something that Reality Warper failed to take into account or even mention.

"Dr. Strange needed the blood of the descendants of the shaman in order for him to amp up Thor w/o it, its practically impossible to hurt Harald and the last time I checked Kenshiro is not a descendant of the shaman who cursed Harald".

Does this new information mean that Kenshiro may indeed end up killing himself by just hitting a fully powered Harald? I believe that it does.

RealityWarper
Thanks for the info. You're correct as well about me not knowing Harald's weaknesses. I didn't fully read the story.

Teah.

*sigh*

Attacking Harald or his crew doesn't redirect the attacks to the attacker.

Thor broke his bones because he hit Harald with Mjolnir and Mjolnir is more durable than Thor and Harald is extremely durable too.
Thor was the weakest link.

Chi is spiritual energy/life force.

You are making a definist fallacy.

Strange used a spell on his team that made them as strong and as durable as Harald.

Harald's durability is finite.

Definist fallacy again.

That's not what happen in the story, the attacks doesn't bounce back at the attacker so I don't have to address a made-up question. Nothing will bounce back at Kenshiro.

I have bring 8 points that have still to be addressed.

I will bring a 9th point.

9) Kenshiro hit Harald's (the remaining ones) pressure points making him explode.

You see it's easy. Harald cannot pretend to have some sort of immunity against Kenshiro's techniques if this wasn't show in the story.

Batman has beaten Solomon Grundy by attacking his pressure points despite him being a zombie too after all... So Harald cannot pretend having some sort of immunity to it if it's hasn't been shown.

Check the rational wiki too.

This is something that was brought to my attention by another knowledgeable poster.

Do you mean the guy wanking the featless Harald senselessly around the internet despite this one being featless and bringing Harald's empowerment out-of-context ? Ok.

The point he bring is... Pointless.

The fight against Harald has shown four things:

A) Harald can be overpowered.

B) Harald can be destroyed by his own weapons.

C) The purpose of the spell was just to amp the weapons and the users by amping their durability and strength (for the unliving)

D) Harald's durability is finite and he cannot regenerate or heal from his wounds.

Nope. Because hitting Harald doesn't harm the people attacking him.

You are, purposely or not, taking Thor first fight against him out-of-context.

You have still to address the 10 points I have bring:

So far Kenshiro can:

1. Avoid their attacks easily and continuously hit them until they break and die for good.

2.Same as above but disarm the Vikings with his techniques and kill them with their own weapons.

5.Use his Ki-shield so they cannot approch Kenshiro and will die meeting the Ki-shield

6.Avoid their attack and blast them back with their own weapons (arrows, spears, whatever...) or with his Ki-blasts.

7.Use Chin-Na techniques to redirect their own attacks so they impale themselves on their own weapons

8.Use Chin-Na and projection techniques so Harald remaining limbs break and get ripped off his rotten body.

9.Use the Musou Tensei which is an auto-win in all cases.

10.Kenshiro hit Harald's (the remaining ones) pressure points making him explode.

You see it's easy. Harald cannot pretend to have some sort of immunity against Kenshiro's techniques if this wasn't show in the story.

Batman has beaten Solomon Grundy by attacking his pressure points despite him being a zombie too after all... So Harald cannot pretend having some sort of immunity to it if it's hasn't been shown.
I guess that Harald doesn't have his gear (armor & sword) because the OP restricted it.

I would like to see how Harald does anything with that restriction imposed by the OP. smile

By the way:

Harald has only one remaining functional arm and he was already way too slow and unskilled to even land an attack on Kenshiro before.

Stoic
Teah.

*sigh*

Attacking Harald or his crew doesn't redirect the attacks to the attacker.

Thor broke his bones because he hit Harald with Mjolnir and Mjolnir is more durable than Thor and Harald is extremely durable too.
Thor was the weakest link.

Chi is spiritual energy/life force.

You are making a definist fallacy.

Strange used a spell on his team that made them as strong and as durable as Harald.

Harald's durability is finite.

Definist fallacy again.

That's not what happen in the story, the attacks doesn't bounce back at the attacker so I don't have to address a made-up question. Nothing will bounce back at Kenshiro.

I have bring 8 points that have still to be addressed.

I will bring a 9th point.

9) Kenshiro hit Harald's (the remaining ones) pressure points making him explode.

Check the rational wiki too.

Do you mean the guy wanking the featless Harald senselessly around the internet despite this one being featless and bringing Harald's empowerment out-of-context ? Ok.

The point he bring is... Pointless.

The fight against Harald has shown four things:

A) Harald can be overpowered.

B) Harald can be destroyed by his own weapons.

C) The purpose of the spell was just to amp the weapons and the users by amping their durability and strength (for the unliving)

D) Harald's durability is finite and he cannot regenerate or heal from his wounds.

Nope. Because hitting Harald doesn't harm the people attacking him.

You are, purposely or not, taking Thor first fight against him out-of-context.

So far Kenshiro can:

8.Use Chin-Na and projection techniques so Harald remaining limbs break and get ripped off his rotten body.

10.Kenshiro hit Harald's (the remaining ones) pressure points making him explode.

By the way:

Harald has only one remaining functional arm and he was already way too slow and unskilled to even land an attack on Kenshiro before.

You failed to answer the question What did Stephen Strange do to Harald to make him vulnerable to attack? Don't give me some long drawn out explanation that has nothing to do with the question. Just answer the question.

Until you do that, I don't see how Ken can hurt Harald. And who gives a crap about his Invulnerability being finite. Ken's power isn't infinite. Answer the question or stop posting.

I see no reason to answer these 10 points that you made up as some impossible stumbling block, when you have yet to prove that Ken can even hurt a fully powered non tampered with Harald.

Your entire argument is to discredit any or all irrefutable evidence, which makes you believe that you can simply ignore it. No wonder people are putting you on ignore. I'll be doing so as well, because you don't seem capable of getting out of your own way.

RealityWarper
You failed to answer the question What did Stephen Strange do to Harald to make him vulnerable to attack? Don't give me some long drawn out explanation that has nothing to do with the question. Just answer the question.

He amped Thor and the Shaman breed...

I thought you have read the story but in fact you didn't.

That's your problem. Your opinion is meaningless because Harald can be hurt and I showed more ways to beat him than just using brute force...

We do because that means that considering that every damage he takes, even the little one, is permanent, that means that even the weakest attack that affect him will end by destroying him if they come in number.

Yeah, just his potential but that's not the point I am trying to make and like usual you are moving the goalpost because your kindergarten-level debating cannot keep-up with the discussion at hand.

I showed at the minimum 10 ways for Kenshiro to end with Harald.

On your side you showed 0 arguments for Harald to win and you still don't get what happened in the story neither.

I did it, again.

I've explained it to you in my previous posts too.

You should know that having a debate isn't schooling you about the two characters in the thread, which is the case here, because your knowledge about them is non-existant.

My 10 points doesn't rely on brute force for the majority of them but the two whom rely on it take in consideration the fact that Harald's durability is finite and that he cannot heal from his wounds thus he will erode until he breaks which is enough to beat him.

If you cannot counter even 1 of those points, which is an absolute defeat from your side, why do you even bother to continue to answer ?

You proven, so far, your absolute incompetence to defend Harald and a total lack of knowledge of both characters.

Your total surrendering is accepted.

Please throw more vague statements so I cannot respond to them.

What am I discrediting ?

Please elaborate.

Which irrefutable evidence did I miss besides your total lack of knowledge about both characters ?

Please show us.

Aaaaaah ! One more personal attack ! And because some people do it they are right to do it, ok ?

Please pick a side between Argumentum ad Populum and Argumentum ad Personam ! It is like you cannot chose which side to pick to mask your incapacity at keeping up in a debate ! Hilarious dude ! big grin

Please do !

I don't have to agree with someone for the sake of following the bandwagon because it is better, from your point of view, to stick with what is the thing to do when you are incapable to form a coherent line of defense for the character that you want to see winning !

Hasta la vista baby ! laughing out loud

And:

So far Kenshiro can:

By the way:

RealityWarper
And 11) Use Toki's techniques so Harald's remaining arm tear off itself sticking to Harald's body... Kenshiro already mastered Toki's techniques so destroying Harald with this way is as effortless as with the others.

Harald is less than an insect in that fight. All he has is enhanced strength and durability. That's not enough against Kenshiro.

https://s17.postimg.org/fmo4rm12n/Hokuto_no_Ken_V08_c06_119.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/nfesjlerj/Hokuto_no_Ken_V08_c06_120.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/lnltop34f/Hokuto_no_Ken_V08_c06_121.jpg

RealityWarper
I wonder why the OP and his alternate account doesn't dare facing me in this thread.

Fear ? Something worse ? XD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.