Hulk vs Thor Foster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
The Strongest There Is vs the Girl who is Fostering Mjolnir for now

Stoic
You really dislike Jane huh?

Damborgson
Hmm...depends on the Hulk I guess.

joesha28

joesha28
Originally posted by Damborgson
Hmm...depends on the Hulk I guess.

Please explain.

carver9
Hulk kills her. She just had a hard time with She Hulk. Hulk is a different beast.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk kills her. She just had a hard time with She Hulk. Hulk is a different beast.

She-Hulk was in her new Hulked-out form which pretty analogous to the Hulk from what I understood in that issue. If you think that means she'd do poorly against the Hulk, you definitely haven't been keeping up with Marvel's current agenda.

Tbh, She-Hulk would do better against Jane Thor than the real Hulk would in the current climate.

joesha28
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
She-Hulk was in her new Hulked-out form which pretty analogous to the Hulk from what I understood in that issue. If you think that means she'd do poorly against the Hulk, you definitely haven't been keeping up with Marvel's current agenda.

Tbh, She-Hulk would do better against Jane Thor than the real Hulk would in the current climate.

Understood. However this thread is based by feats. The SJW climate is a PIS/CIS.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Do you honestly believe this? She Hulk while powerful did nothing to prove she was Hulk level. You don't have proof of anything you just said. Like I said before, if this version of She Hulk could give Jane a run for her money (Jane said she couldn't handle another punch from She Hulk), Hulk would kill her.

Damborgson
Originally posted by joesha28
Please explain.

I think Jane could maybe beat classic savage. Anything above that, Hulk wins pretty much for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.