Rand Paul assaulted in his home

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
Originally reports suggested the injuries were minor, but:

Rand Paul's injuries from assault more severe than initially reported

"Republican Sen. Rand Paul has five rib fractures, including three displaced fractures and bruised lungs, after an assault in his home in Bowling Green, Kentucky, a senior adviser told CNN.
"Displaced rib fractures can lead to life-threatening injuries such as: hemopneumothorax, pneumothorax, pneumonia, internal bleeding, laceration of internal organs and lung contusions," said Doug Stafford, the senior adviser, in a statement."

There is no known motive yet, but this is a federal crime so the guy could face serious charges.

"Paul's staff is unsure of when the senator will return to Washington. "This type of injury is caused by high velocity severe force. It is not clear exactly how soon he will return to work, as the pain is considerable as is the difficulty in getting around, including flying."‬

Bashar Teg
you left out that it was his neighbor, so unless severe mental illness is involved i suspect theres more to this story. maybe rand borrowed some of his tools and never returned them.

Robtard
Not condoning assault and if guilty this person should face the proper penalties, but I could see where being Rand Paul's neighbor could drive someone to it.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you left out that it was his neighbor, so unless severe mental illness is involved i suspect theres more to this story. maybe rand borrowed some of his tools and never returned them.

Indeed, it could be possible this was just mental illness.

LordofBrooklyn
Maybe this is how elections should take place on the local level.

Politics Via combat! '

Bashar Teg
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/06/us/politics/behind-rand-pauls-broken-ribs-a-trivial-dispute-lawyer-says.html

wacko

dadudemon
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/06/us/politics/behind-rand-pauls-broken-ribs-a-trivial-dispute-lawyer-says.html

wacko

This is what I'd imagine it would be like if some of the keyboard warriors lived next to each other, from this site. Except in Surtur's and Robtard's case, Surtur is guaranteed to be the one with the broken ribs.

Kurk
So a doctor attacked a doctor? Great move.

I heard it had something to do with some back-pain relieving invention the neighbor created that Paul screwed over or something.

Raisen
I heard rand cucked the dude.

Surtur
God damn you Rand Paul and your evil saplings.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
This is what I'd imagine it would be like if some of the keyboard warriors lived next to each other, from this site. Except in Surtur's and Robtard's case, Surtur is guaranteed to be the one with the broken ribs.

I'd not physically assault Surtur...

Bashar Teg
most would not. violence is the tool of the ignorant.
but i suppose some people have problems controlling impulses from their brainstem.
i'm talking about rand paul's attacker, of course smile

Kurk
I'm just disappointed that two physicians would do this. Oh how the profession has fallen.

Bashar Teg
still having trouble believing this was caused by landscaping drama. usually this level of extreme neighborly violence involves mental illness or someone putting their penis where it doesn't belong.

Robtard
If it's not something like a legit mental illness or adultery, I'd assume this was little things building up for years and the guy finally snapped.

Surtur
Originally posted by Kurk
I'm just disappointed that two physicians would do this. Oh how the profession has fallen.

Sometimes you just gotta throw down.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
If it's not something like a legit mental illness or adultery, I'd assume this was little things building up for years and the guy finally snapped.

we're talking about 5 cracked ribs, tho.

Surtur
He speared him, just like Goldberg.

Foxsteak
Originally posted by Raisen
I heard rand cucked the dude. Rand Paul cucks people?

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Maybe this is how elections should take place on the local level.

Politics Via combat! ' Rand Paul in Mortal Kombat?

**** it. Rand Paul 2024!

Robtard
we're talking about 5 cracked ribs, tho.

Never had someone who was a real c--t day in and day out for a neighbor?

Surtur
Maybe Rand decided to be nice and mow the guys lawn for him, but then ended up not doing a good job.

Every time I read his name I think of a Rand McNally atlas I had as a kid.

Foxsteak
Never had someone who was a real c--t day in and day out for a neighbor? If there was some lunacy happening outside, naturally I would let him into my house, given that there is only a 1/5 chance he might wreck the place.

Robtard
Originally posted by Foxsteak
If there was some lunacy happening outside, naturally I would let him into my house, given that there is only a 1/5 chance he might wreck the place.

Are you having a "mental" moment again?

dadudemon
I'd not physically assault Surtur...

I don't believe you. If you two got together, in real life, fists would fly.

most would not. violence is the tool of the ignorant.
but i suppose some people have problems controlling impulses from their brainstem.
i'm talking about rand paul's attacker, of course smile

Why you breakin' Robtard's balls over this (yes, I know what you're doing).

Firefly218
If only Rand Paul had a gun...

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Firefly218
If only Rand Paul had a gun...

unless he's just a colossal shit-talker over the second amendment i would assume he has several guns. so why was it that he got handled and brutalized like that?

my guess is that maybe he's responsible with his guns and keeps them locked up and unloaded, to prevent his children from playing with them and falling victim to tragedy. but that kinda takes all the practicality away from owning a gun to defend oneself from some random wild psychopath, high on bath salts, kicking in their door and attacking them at full speed.

Surtur

Bashar Teg
i read the same on infowars, so apparently it's true, eh? :')

Robtard
I heard he was a Trump supporter and attacked Rand for Rand not fully embracing Trumpism.

Personally, I think it was a scorned lover angle. Rene' and Rand were buggering each other for years and then Rand tried to break it off, Rene in a fit of rejection rage attacked his former lover.

dadudemon
I heard he was a Trump supporter and attacked Rand for Rand not fully embracing Trumpism.

Personally, I think it was a scorned lover angle. Rene' and Rand were buggering each other for years and then Rand tried to break it off, Rene in a fit of rejection rage attacked his former lover.

Could be.

Probably just a petty argument between two huge egos that got out of hand over the years.

Robtard
Could be.

Probably just a petty argument between two huge egos that got out of hand over the years.

thumb up

dadudemon
thumb up

You stop that. mad

You're not allowed to make good points until I make them.

Foxsteak
So this Trump supporter was taunting Rand for being upstaged by Trump (when secretly we all wanted Rand) and Rand snapped only to get beaten up by the Trumper?

Rand, I thought you were better than this.

Surtur

One other thing we have heard is that other neighbors pushed back on the idea Rand was a bad neighbor.

Surtur
So this Trump supporter was taunting Rand for being upstaged by Trump (when secretly we all wanted Rand) and Rand snapped only to get beaten up by the Trumper?

Rand, I thought you were better than this.

Rob was making a joke. The guy is a leftist.

Bashar Teg
oh yeah? well i heard from sandra down the block that he wanted to set up a neighborhood christmas display, but rand refused and OH MY LAAAWD all hell broke loose. but i aint one to gossip so you aint heard that from me.

seriously, whats the point?

Surtur
oh yeah? well i heard from sandra down the block that he wanted to set up a neighborhood christmas display, but rand refused and OH MY LAAAWD all hell broke loose. but i aint one to gossip so you aint heard that from me.

seriously, whats the point?

The point is that theories about land disputes, etc. were put forward by some in certain media outlets. So the opinion of neighbors gives some potential insight.

Bashar Teg
it's gossip. they are literally circulating neighborhood gossip. the details will come eventually but they need to keep everyone reading this drivel. for someone who's all anti-MSM you do seem to have a sweet tooth for their antics. just wait if you need to know. we'll probably know eventually if not soon.

Surtur
it's gossip. they are literally circulating neighborhood gossip. the details will come eventually but they need to keep everyone reading this drivel. for someone who's all anti-MSM you do seem to have a sweet tooth for their antics. just wait if you need to know. we'll probably know eventually if not soon.

You seem awfully upset over the fact I dared mention what some of his neighbors said lol. It's like you need to make an issue out of anything and everything.

Bashar Teg
okay, but the fact remains about your sweet tooth for unsubstantiated gossip-news. i just find it weird how sandy from down the block is worth mentioning as news, while anonymous insider sources in washington are roundly dismissed unless they're named (your assertions).

Surtur
okay, but the fact remains about your sweet tooth for unsubstantiated gossip-news. i just find it weird how sandy from down the block is worth mentioning as news, while anonymous insider sources in washington are roundly dismissed unless they're named (your assertions).

It's more or less like I said: you try to basically start shit for no reason lol. It doesn't even matter what is posted, you will find some reason to justify your behavior.

I simply cited something from an article. I never said it was guaranteed fact.

Bashar Teg
anon insider sources are never peddled as guaranteed fact either.
i'm just trying to understand your rules so i can follow them, and then we'll get along better. smile

Raisen
ron paul touched my mother's vag

Surtur
anon insider sources are never peddled as guaranteed fact either.
i'm just trying to understand your rules so i can follow them, and then we'll get along better. smile

The difference is morons hear it and pretend like it is fact. And the reporters act like it is fact and they have a reach of millions of people.

Let me ask you this, what is your opinion on this being politically motivated? If it was, how will you react?

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Rob was making a joke. The guy is a leftist.

I was indeed.

How do we know the attacker is a "Leftist" now, did I miss some fact? Explain.

Surtur
I was indeed.

How do we know the attacker is a "Leftist" now, did I miss some fact? Explain.

The views he espoused on social media. Not only a leftist, but anti-trump too.

EDIT: Oh and a Bernie fan too.

Robtard
Oh ohhhhh... /precedentset

Foxsteak
The views he espoused on social media. Not only a leftist, but anti-trump too.

EDIT: Oh and a Bernie fan too. You're supposed to tell jokes in the GDF.

And, well about a year ago, I called Slay "scraps" which caught on really well. Bashar Teg saw this and is now calling you Squirt because he relies on others to create memes. Robtard does the good cop routine.

Surtur
One of his tweets says that "sub zero" is the intelligence level of Trump supporters lol. Oh and on FB he says he wants Mueller to fry Trumps nuts. Well, he uses the word "gonads".

Foxsteak
One of his tweets says that "sub zero" is the intelligence level of Trump supporters lol. Oh and on FB he says he wants Mueller to fry Trumps nuts. Well, he uses the word "gonads". "sub-zero"

are we really that cool?

Robtard
One of his tweets says that "sub zero" is the intelligence level of Trump supporters lol. Oh and on FB he says he wants Mueller to fry Trumps nuts. Well, he uses the word "gonads".

Just remember what you've done here.

Surtur
You're supposed to tell jokes in the GDF.

And, well about a year ago, I called Slay "scraps" which caught on really well. Bashar Teg saw this and is now calling you Squirt because he relies on others to create memes. Robtard does the good cop routine.

It's a way of talking down to people, it's why they also use the word "sport" a lot too. The squirt thing is funny, sometimes I will post and literally all Bash will say in response is "squirt" lol. It is hilarious. Like if you brought a stuffed animal to life, but it also had down syndrome as a side effect.

Surtur
Just remember what you've done here.

What have I done? Let me be clear: Nothing is certain. He could be a secret Trump supporter. But his social media posts would suggest otherwise.

Robtard
What have I done? Let me be clear: Nothing is certain. He could be a secret Trump supporter. But his social media posts would suggest otherwise.

Pop quiz:

-White Male
-Mid 20's
-From a staunch Red state
-Was in the military

Using those points, who do you think this person most likely supported and voted for in 2016?

Bashar Teg
The difference is morons hear it and pretend like it is fact. And the reporters act like it is fact and they have a reach of millions of people.

Let me ask you this, what is your opinion on this being politically motivated? If it was, how will you react?

strawman dismissal tactic which doesn't confront the point at all -CHECK

red herring question to distract from weak and lazy dismissal tactic. -CHECK

spike in adrenaline and dopamine at the delusion of winning - ??

Surtur
I don't know, I'd want to actually see some of their views to judge.

Foxsteak
Pop quiz:

-White Male
-Mid 20's
-From a staunch Red state
-Was in the military

Using those points, who do you think this person most likely supported and voted for in 2016? rfqAkUXKT5Y

This guy is a 20s white male from Missouri. ermm

Sounds a bit like Bashar.....

Surtur
strawman dismissal tactic which doesn't confront the point at all -CHECK

red herring question to distract from weak and lazy dismissal tactic. -CHECK

spike in adrenaline and dopamine at the delusion of winning - ??

It's okay if you want to dismiss reality and the real differences in situations. I wouldn't expect anything less lol.

Foxsteak
It's okay if you want to dismiss reality and the real differences in situations. I wouldn't expect anything less lol. HLGxi3MF9Wo
/Robtard

Robtard
I don't know, I'd want to actually see some of their views to judge.

All you seemingly know of Rand's attacker is that he dislikes Trump and Trump supporters, yet that was enough for you to label him a "Leftist". But now you have four points with someone else and you can't even judge.

Surtur
HLGxi3MF9Wo
/Robtard

I found the perfect woman for Bash, Smugglypuff:

K-IFcCY0m3E

Go to around 35 seconds in. It's a match made in heaven. He'd do something stupid and she'd be all "I didn't see anything!".

Robtard
XYZ, you're trying really hard again to get my goat, I suspect it's so you can then play the victim again after I put you in your place.

Foxsteak
Called it.

Bashar Teg
It's okay if you want to dismiss reality and the real differences in situations. I wouldn't expect anything less lol.

more weak and lazy dismissal tactics because you can't confront valid points. #ohsquirt

Surtur
more weak and lazy dismissal tactics because you can't confront valid points. #ohsquirt

Lol but it is you who can't confront valid points. You can't do it because it is just not in your nature, you need to find some conflict.

The truth is that there is a huge difference between a random person posting an article on a forum and people who are actual reporters with a reach of millions using anonymous sources and treating them as facts. There is a legit problem in your brain if you cannot understand that lol. Especially when the article I posted only happened because there had been *other* gossip about why this happened. Are you going to continue to whine about it?

Foxsteak

K-IFcCY0m3E

Go to around 35 seconds in. It's a match made in heaven. He'd do something stupid and she'd be all "I didn't see anything!". Lol, Bashar Teg posts troll memes and then that ***** be like "I didn't see anything" fu

Bashar Teg, you should hook up with her.

Foxsteak
Buh-but you never reference da twitter linkz0rds!

Bashar Teg
Lol but it is you who can't confront valid points. You can't do it because it is just not in your nature, you need to find some conflict.

The truth is that there is a huge difference between a random person posting an article on a forum and people who are actual reporters with a reach of millions using anonymous sources and treating them as facts. There is a legit problem in your brain if you cannot understand that lol. Especially when the article I posted only happened because there had been *other* gossip about why this happened. Are you going to continue to whine about it?

"sandra from down the block just told me some shit that y'all need to hear" -admissible info

anonymous washington/fbi insiders - FAKE NEWS because reasons

#ohsquirt

Lol, Bashar Teg posts troll memes and then that ***** be like "I didn't see anything" fu

Bashar Teg, you should hook up with her.

^^
http://www.tiptopsigns.com/images/P/jdm_pedobear_drunk.jpg

dadudemon

K-IFcCY0m3E

Go to around 35 seconds in. It's a match made in heaven. He'd do something stupid and she'd be all "I didn't see anything!".

"I didn't see anything, officer. Nothing happened." *smiles, smugly*

Lauren's thoughts:

"So what are they going to do with this audio-video evidence of the battery caught on camera, officer?"

no expression

The pure smugness on xer's face, in that video. It really does remind me of the PVS smugness where he thinks he's right but is painfully wrong but he doesn't realize it yet. Perfect match.

Bashar Teg
meet the new face of investigative journalism

https://i.imgur.com/W1pVULr.gif

Surtur
"I didn't see anything, officer. Nothing happened." *smiles, smugly*

Lauren's thoughts:

"So what are they going to do with this audio-video evidence of the battery caught on camera, officer?"

no expression

The pure smugness on xer's face, in that video. It really does remind me of the PVS smugness where he thinks he's right but is painfully wrong but he doesn't realize it yet. Perfect match.

Exactly. She'd be all "He didn't twist what you said, not at all" with that huge smug smile. She's the type of gal who'd keep extra shovels on hand in case one of his breaks whilst digging a hole.

dadudemon
Exactly. She'd be all "He didn't twist what you said, not at all" with that huge smug smile. She's the type of gal who'd keep extra shovels on hand in case one of his breaks whilst digging a hole.

That's probably important in a partner for a man who goes into vivid details about rapes, murders, molestations, and likes to make people cry with relentless harassment.

Surtur
That's probably important in a partner for a man who goes into vivid details about rapes, murders, molestations, and likes to make people cry with relentless harassment.

Her advice for the best auto-tune also no doubt comes in handy.

Bashar Teg
#coping :')

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=647612&pagenumber=2

dadudemon

pained

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/2atp1.gif

dadudemon
https://i.imgur.com/2atp1.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/HC5hADdPslaXm/source.gif

Foxsteak
Lol, Bashar Teg posts troll memes and then that ***** be like "I didn't see anything" fu

Bashar Teg, you should hook up with her. Just like I predicted. Guess who (Rob) the ***** is?

Bashar Teg
dawww i won't answer to random slander. sad

better play with eachother's peckers some more to compensate. thumb up

Surtur
dawww i won't answer to random slander. sad

better play with eachother's peckers some more to compensate. thumb up

Just remember to stock up on brew. I know Thanksgiving is coming up and you must be stressed about your family.

Anyways, how does your family make you feel? I have a brother, he is pretty cool. You got any sisters or aunts?

Bashar Teg
Just remember to stock up on brew. I know Thanksgiving is coming up and you must be stressed about your family.

Anyways, how does your family make you feel? I have a brother, he is pretty cool. You got any sisters or aunts?

sure i'll just divulge personal info to a bitter emotionally gimped slander-merchant. wacko

Surtur
sure i'll just divulge personal info to a bitter emotionally gimped slander-merchant. wacko

Ah but the problem is you divulged personal information at one time or another somewhere to someone.

Anyways, why do the strong women in your family intimidate you? And what kind of liquor are you going to use to cope with them?

Bashar Teg
Ah but the problem is you divulged personal information at one time or another somewhere to someone.

Anyways, why do the strong women in your family intimidate you? And what kind of liquor are you going to use to cope with them?

tryhard much harder, squirt.

Surtur

It's okay man, I understand now. I see why you've been on edge, I see why you've been doing your "whine about something and twist the persons words" tactic more often.

Bashar Teg
It's okay man, I understand now. I see why you've been on edge, I see why you've been doing your "whine about something and twist the persons words" tactic more often.

i didn't whine about your desperate tryharding. i ignored it. then you and your pedophile friend got mad about me ignoring it. :')

Surtur
i didn't whine about your desperate tryharding. i ignored it. then you and your pedophile friend got mad about me ignoring it. :')

What booze are you going to use to cope with your sisters and aunt this year? I bet in the past the times you were with your family were especially rough on Sancty, right? She probably knew you were gonna take out your frustrations on her with talk of rape and molestation and just your overall creep factor.

Did it make you feel powerful to cause someone to cry on multiple occasions? What went through your mind?

Flyattractor
i didn't whine

First thing a True WHINER always says.

Bashar Teg

kinda

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor

First thing a True WHINER always says.

Go easy on him, he's intimidated by the strong women in his family and has to drown his sorrows with booze whenever he is around them, and Thanksgiving is coming up.

Poor guy.(I'm not making this up btw)

Adam_PoE
According to neighbors, the assault was over lawn maintenance, and it was a long time coming.

Bill Goodwin, an acquaintance of both Rene Boucher and Rand Paul, said the pair have been quarreling over Paul's mower shooting grass clippings onto Boucher's lawn for over a decade. "I ask him, I tell him, and he doesn't listen. One of these days . . ." Goodwin recalls Boucher saying after one of their many arguments.

Neighbor, Jim Skaggs, said Boucher was exacting about his yard, and that other neighbors had complained that Paul was not maintaining a standard that is consistent with their gated community, which features gas lamps, Greek statuary, and a 13-page packet of rules.

Goodwin added that Boucher was annoyed that Paul did not cut his grass to the same height, and that his unraked leaves regularly blew onto his yard.

Apparently, those tensions were triggered by a new lawn maintenance incident on November 3rd, and Boucher had had enough.

laughing

Surtur
Before when I posted what neighbors said it wasn't taken seriously. It'll be curious to see how this turns out. I know I know, there will be excuses, of course it's always different.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.