Sheev vs All PT jedi sans Yoda, Mace, Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Every single jedi from TPM through RotS barring Yoda, Mace, and Anakin try to kill Sheev in his office.

Who wins?

Will the sheev spin be employed here?

MythLord
He summons a Force Storm.

Azronger
RotS Sheev loses. DE Sheev wins.

Haschwalth
I can see the massacre.

Kurk
Originally posted by Azronger
RotS Sheev loses. DE Sheev wins. Can't he just fry the padawans and low-level knights and then proceed to speed blitz the masters?

Haschwalth
Unless they all preform some Kinro type Feat, they get slaughtered.

DarthAnt66
You'd think this was a troll thread, but then you see the results and realize people seriously think Sidious can solo a 10,000 strong Jedi Order.

NewGuy01
thumb down

It'd be more than 10,000, since it includes any Jedi that finished their training in the 13 years between TPM and RotS.

darthbane77
Sidious gets trampled

Azronger
Originally posted by Kurk
Can't he just fry the padawans and low-level knights and then proceed to speed blitz the masters?

RotS Sheev can't beat them all before they combine their power into a singular all-powerful attack. Only 30 Battle-Melded Padawans in Darksaber amped by the Yavin IV temples were enough to knock a fleet of Star Destroyers out of the system.

DE Sheev kills them all in seconds with a Force Storm though.

Total Warrior

godemperortrump
Lmfao Sheev gets assraped

Kurk
What if this is sabers only?

Trocity
Valkorion or Kun would win, not Sidious though.

godemperortrump
What if this is sabers only?

Originally posted by godemperortrump
Lmfao Sheev gets assraped

godemperortrump
Bring back Kun wank

Kurk
Can't he just sheev spin his why out of this?
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/087/263/210.gif

godemperortrump
^ I cringe everytime I see that move. ****

Kurk
Final round:

Sheev gets the aid of 2 501st legion platoons

Kurk
Final round:

Sheev gets the aid of 2 501st legion platoons
I think that's 80 clones total

Total Warrior

Kurk

DarthAnt66
Bro I mean c'mon. B-team was the cream of the crop for PT jedi masters aside from Mace, Ani, Yoda and we saw what happened. so there are 9960 jedi. 1/3 of them are younglings, 1/3 are Ahsoka/Aayla/Barriss level, and the remaining third are inbetween that and B-team.
Nah. There's only about 200 younglings at any given time. The vast majority of Jedi are padawans, Knights, or Masters.

ziggtard
Any version of sids gets wall of lighted.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Nah. There's only about 200 younglings at any given time. The vast majority of Jedi are padawans, Knights, or Masters.
Further, based on that, one can conclude the majority of Jedi are Masters.

Total Warrior

DarthAnt66
-

DarthAnt66
@Kurk:

So, we have 200 younglings at any given time.

-- 200 Jedi younglings

The younglings replenish themselves every three years.

However, not all of them make it.

Let's assume 175 of them make it to become Jedi padawans.

So, at the end of ten years, the Jedi Order will have:

200 Jedi younglings, 525 Jedi padawans (175 x 3).

-- 525 Jedi Padawans

I read a master-apprentice relationship is generally a decade long.

Thus, 525 Jedi Knights should be produced in that time period too.

-- 525 Jedi Knights

That leaves us with the vast majority of Jedi being Masters.

-- 9,475 Jedi Masters

Granted, many Masters take upon Padawans, so that number obviously isn't accurate, but it's enough to indicate simply that there's way more Masters than you're giving credit for.

There's just no chance Sidious is going to win.

Zenwolf
Ant where are you getting your numbers? Because Jedi Knights comprise the bulk of the Order, the Masters are the least in number.

ziggtard
the most fewest.

NewGuy01
Naw dawg, most of the Jedi are probably either Knights or Padawans.

DarthAnt66
-

DarthAnt66
@Zen: my logic is as follows:

There's 200 Jedi Younglings at any given time per starwars.com.

Wookieepedia says a Jedi Youngling's tutelage generally takes 3 years (can anyone confirm?).

So, across ten years, 800 Jedi Padawans should be produced, no?

Wookieepedia also says a general master-apprentice relationship is a decade (can anyone confirm?).

So, across ten years, we have 800 new Jedi Padawans coming in as 800 are graduating to Jedi Knight.

etc.

Zenwolf
-

The Jedi Path.

So the Masters can't be more in number than the Knights.

DarthAnt66
I'd say that's blatantly inconsistent with the 200 Jedi Youngling reporting.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/jedi-youngling

I assume they didn't pull that number out of their ass either.

---

Based on the premise there's 200 Jedi Younglings, it logically follows a majority are Masters.

Granted, I always thought that premise to be retarded, but it seems to be the reality, no?

Zenwolf

I'd say that's blatantly inconsistent with the 200 Jedi Youngling reporting.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/jedi-youngling

I assume they didn't pull that number out of their ass either.

---

Based on the premise there's 200 Jedi Younglings, it logically follows a majority are Masters.

Granted, I always thought that premise to be retarded, but it seems to be the reality, no?

Are you factoring washouts and other things? Because not all 200 would make it. The same with Padawans making it to Knights, Knights to Master too. Not every single number goes up.

DarthAnt66
Washouts would only mean more Jedi Masters.

The 200 number provided just seems wildly at odds with The Jedi Path.

I'm not sure what to trust, either.

Very strange.

Zenwolf
I mean there are other sources saying that Masters are the fewest or implying to be so. Same with the Jedi Knight being the most numerous in number. Of course same with the Younglings...hm..

Kurk
@Kurk:

-- 200 Jedi younglings

-- 525 Jedi Padawans

-- 525 Jedi Knights

-- 9,475 Jedi Masters

Granted, many Masters take upon Padawans, so that number obviously isn't accurate, but it's enough to indicate simply that there's way more Masters than you're giving credit for.

There's just no chance Sidious is going to win. Yes, I'm sure all those "masters" like Jocasta Nu (described to be barely competent with a lightsaber by Sheev), Coleman Trebor, Tiplee, Ima Gun Di, will do wonders against Sheev.

What scenario does it have to be for ma boy Sheev to win? How about he gets the entire 212th attack battalion of clone troopers led by Cody. They march into the temple Vader style.

This was meant to be a Sheev vs all fodder, nameless jedi thread. MVPs like DD Vos and wanked Kenobi weren't accounted for.

Azronger
You do realize that he was severed from the Force, when he was consumed by the Storm, leaving no way for him to defend himself, do you?

Now, I must wonder, even at full power, why would Sidious summon a Storm_on top of himself and threaten death at the hands of his own creation, like you're suggesting? Do you understand how little sense that makes? The more likely option is that he simy teleports himself out of there and stomps the Jedi from orbit before they realize what hit them - and yes, he'd be able to do that given how the Storm would literally materialize out of nowhere and is capable of travelling across the circumference of a large moon in seconds, as seen in DE. Unless you're telling me they can pull off a Wall of Light in that time, they're royally screwed.

TheNuisanceBird
You'd think this was a troll thread, but then you see the results and realize people seriously think Sidious can solo a 10,000 strong Jedi Order.

LOL

So true though.

Sinious
heart says Sheev, cock says stalemate

Lord Stark
@Kurk:

-- 200 Jedi younglings

-- 525 Jedi Padawans

-- 525 Jedi Knights

-- 9,475 Jedi Masters

There's just no chance Sidious is going to win.

The 10,000 Jedi figure does not include Padawans. And in fact I don't even know if it counts Masters consider they usually say "10,000 Jedi Knights".

Either way Sidious dies a horrible death.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Lord Stark
The 10,000 Jedi figure does not include Padawans.
That's interesting. Are you sure?

Kurk
These fodder jedi can't touch Sheev. They literally cannot comprehend where he, or his saber, is. This is a slaughter fest.

If you think Sheev loses, even with an entire battalion of troopers, how far does he get? 1/3 of the way?

godemperortrump
This is so cringey. 10, possibly even 5 Jedi masters would take him.

Kurk
This is so cringey. 10, possibly even 5 Jedi masters would take him. LOL 10 coleman trebors

godemperortrump
Kenobi, Drallig, Koth, Ti, Vos, Depa, Bulq, Jinn etc. mob Palpatine and he dies terribly.

Kurk
Kenobi, Drallig, Koth, Ti, Vos, Depa, Bulq, Jinn etc. mob Palpatine and he dies terribly. And the chances of them fighting together among thousands is??

Zenwolf
This is so cringey. 10, possibly even 5 Jedi masters would take him.

Numbers matter in this case, but nah not 5. 5 Jedi wouldn't amount to much given he tore through Mace's whole squad, then later in the Dark Times comics wrecked 5 other Jedi as well.

Granted those Jedi had been beaten and starved, but Master Sahdett remarks on his speed and skill and he himself tore through his own Clone squad after Order 66 had been activated, then later tore through another squad with no real issues.

Rockydonovang

Azronger
Originally posted by Sinious
heart says Sheev, cock says stalemate

Take a cue from Bart and Sheev, and amputate your cock. It's nothing more than a distraction from your heart's true love.

Kurk
Originally posted by Azronger
Take a cue from Bart and Sheev, and amputate your cock. It's nothing more than a distraction from your heart's true love. 100% agree. At least castrate yourself.

godemperortrump
Get your dick chopped off like that cowardly cuck Theon Greyjoy.

NTJack0
Sheev loses hard, what a joke.

Lord Stark
That's interesting. Are you sure?

Yes. Siege of Lothal confirmed this when Kanan says "there were 10,000 Jedi Knights".

Also TPM Novelization: In the time of Qui-Gon Jinn, ten thousand Jedi Knights in service to the Republic carried on the struggle each day of their lives in a hundred thousand different worlds spread across a galaxy so vast it could barely be comprehended.

Also this

https://y.yarn.co/b6b3cf76-33f6-45c2-85fe-65602a9e5732_text_hi.gif

That being said, while it doesn't include Padawans, the number may include Service Corps members who failed the trials.

Total Warrior

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.