MoS Superman vs MCU Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
I vote the mods should close this for spite against Hulk. evil face

Who wins?

quanchi112
Hulk wins, troll.

Silent Master
Thor wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Thor wins. Thor beats who ?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk wins, troll.

agree laughing out loud

*waiting for the fans to come railing up at me*

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
agree laughing out loud

*waiting for the fans to come railing up at me* Superman fans and DC fans in general have seem to thrown on the towel. Not much fight left in them.

Josh_Alexander
Superman fans and DC fans in general have seem to thrown on the towel. Not much fight left in them.

Yeah i've noticed. Abhi has been quite abscent.

Or is it that all the Supe Fans have turned to Thor's side!? laughing out loud laughing out loud

quanchi112
Yeah i've noticed. Abhi has been quite abscent.

Or is it that all the Supe Fans have turned to Thor's side!? laughing out loud laughing out loud Abhi has been having a tough time lately. I hear he's suicidal since WW is the driving force of the dc universe and Batman stood on Superman's chest and asserted his dominance.

Josh_Alexander
Abhi has been having a tough time lately. I hear he's suicidal since WW is the driving force of the dc universe and Batman stood on Superman's chest and asserted his dominance.

HAHAHAHAHA!

I can't wait to see how will JL affect him. I predict it's not going to be any better than BvS. But i hope am wrong for Abhi's sake!

quanchi112
HAHAHAHAHA!

I can't wait to see how will JL affect him. I predict it's not going to be any better than BvS. But i hope am wrong for Abhi's sake! The previews don't do the film any favors. The flash downright makes me sick. I hate every jokes he's uttered. I want him dead just so I don't have to hear him speak. Steppenwolf looks like another generic villain.

Josh_Alexander
The previews don't do the film any favors. The flash downright makes me sick. I hate every jokes he's uttered. I want him dead just so I don't have to hear him speak. Steppenwolf looks like another generic villain. '

IDK! Flash, Steppenwolf and Cyborg look fake! Their suits remind me of Green Lantern!

Cyborg looks awful!

playa1258
Hulk gets destroyed.

Stigma
Originally posted by cdtm
I vote the mods should close this for spite against Hulk. evil face

Who wins?
hehe

Superman destroys Hulk.

Darth Thor
Superman fans and DC fans in general have seem to thrown on the towel. Not much fight left in them.

Just like the Hulk fans against Thor.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Just like the Hulk fans against Thor.

Not that much as the Thor Fans.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Hulk gets destroyed. Based on ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Just like the Hulk fans against Thor. Baseless claims.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.