PragerU sues Youtube for Discrimination.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Someone finally stands up to Youtube's Hypocrisy?

Youtube being called on their Leftist Discrimination Policies?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Flyattractor

i won't even take your activist blog news with a pinch of salt. if you have no time to post valid sources then i have no time to waste reading your aids-media links.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-rebel/

snowdragon

The page you were looking for was not found.

Flyattractor
Lets see if this works....Or I might have to sue KMC...

Standing up to Youtube's Political Hypocrisy? Attempt 2.

Flyattractor

Yep. Looks like KMC is running on full BIAS Mode today.

But it is an actual Story so as the Kids say... Do your OWN GOOGLE You Lazy Bastards!!!!

Bashar Teg

maybe raz snuck in and applied a bullshit-link filter to the site's php.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
maybe raz snuck in and applied a bullshit-link filter to the site's php.

Oh I agree. KMC does do a lot of BULLSHIT things to its members...

laughing

Bashar Teg
it's just as well since your link is from a renowned fake-news site.
i know you're too dumb to know the difference, so don't worry yourself over it.

snowdragon

PragerU sues Youtube/The Federalist

http://thefederalist.com/2017/11/01/prageru-sues-youtube-discriminating-conservative-videos/

Those links work from putting your initial url into a google search

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by snowdragon
PragerU sues Youtube/The Fedralist

http://thefederalist.com/2017/11/01/prageru-sues-youtube-discriminating-conservative-videos/

thank you for linking to a non-dogshit site. thumb up

Flyattractor
it's just as well since your link is from a renowned fake-news site.
i know you're too dumb to know the difference, so don't worry yourself over it.

It is this kind of Elitist Mentality that Dennis Prager is taking a stand against.

The Left is very adamant on its stance AGAINST the Peoples rights to FREE SPEECH!

Silent Master
https://www.wsj.com/articles/prageru-sues-youtube-in-free-speech-case-1508811856

Bashar Teg
i'm all for this as it applies to the giants like YT/twitter/FB, etc, but i hope nobody expects an establishment of special rules designed to empower the right. they're basically filing suit against the very practice that helped put trump in the whitehouse. (circlejerking over the validity of misinformation-reporting while mass-reporting and deleting opposing opinions/articles)

Flyattractor
Except for when it goes AGAINST your own views and beliefs and you would SILENCE them. Totally fair.

Bashar Teg
Except for when it goes AGAINST your own views and beliefs and you would SILENCE them. Totally fair.
so basically you're a rambling druggie?

Flyattractor
so basically you're a rambling druggie?

Well if you say so it MUST be true.

smokin'

NewGuy01
all independent politics channels have been getting hammered since march, it's not just the right.

Flyattractor
Not as much as the Right, which covers a LOT of those "independent' sources.

cdtm
http://thehill.com/policy/technology/356966-prageru-sues-google-youtube-for-censoring-conservative-videos

This the one you're looking for?

Edit: I see Silent Master posted a WSJ article, which is way more credible them TheHill (Which itself beats Fly's place by a mile, imo.)

Stigma
The story itself is interesting because, even if shyly, it touches upon the issue of freedom of speech.

On the one hand I guess that private companies can do whatever they want (to put it in the bluntest terms possible), on the other, I am sure there are some legislative rules to prevant such discrimination even at that level, no?

Flyattractor
Probably a case could be made that if you are going to run a "Open to the Public Forum" the Rules you put in place should be put in a more DEFINITIVE Way so as be sure what IS and ISN'T allowed. But then Google is Extreme Leftist in its Policies so yeah...FAIRNESS will never be a Thing with them.

Stigma
Indeed.

Let's not pretend it's social media for everyone, and then exlude some points of view just coz we can.

Flyattractor
Mabye just to be fair Youtube should give it self a Selection of Sites. Like instead of "Red Tube" being their TV Side. that could be the place for their RIGHT posters and Blue Tube for the Left. Just to be fair and so the IGNORANT Public will know which site it is OK for them to visit. Just so the "Easily OFFENDED" won't accidentally watch something they SHOULDN'T!

Stigma
Mabye just to be fair Youtube should give it self a Selection of Sites. Like instead of "Red Tube" being their TV Side. that could be the place for their RIGHT posters and Blue Tube for the Left. Just to be fair and so the IGNORANT Public will know which site it is OK for them to visit. Just so the "Easily OFFENDED" won't accidentally watch something they SHOULDN'T!
haha, that's a good idea. You should pitch it to YouTube bossess.

Flyattractor
I would have a better chance at starting FlyTube.

Surtur
i'm all for this as it applies to the giants like YT/twitter/FB, etc, but i hope nobody expects an establishment of special rules designed to empower the right. they're basically filing suit against the very practice that helped put trump in the whitehouse. (circlejerking over the validity of misinformation-reporting while mass-reporting and deleting opposing opinions/articles)

People mostly just want them to stop having rules designed to empower the left or to silence the right.

Maybe even people at YT not manipulating the trending list would be a valid thing to want to end as well.

Surtur
i won't even take your activist blog news with a pinch of salt. if you have no time to post valid sources then i have no time to waste reading your aids-media links.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-rebel/

What was the problem? The site has a "mixed" factual reporting rating. Same as CNN. Would you have reacted the same way if the link was from CNN?

cdtm
Originally posted by Stigma
The story itself is interesting because, even if shyly, it touches upon the issue of freedom of speech.

On the one hand I guess that private companies can do whatever they want (to put it in the bluntest terms possible), on the other, I am sure there are some legislative rules to prevant such discrimination even at that level, no?

Would the same rules that define a "public service" apply?

A private forum is one thing, a public commons like Youtube is another.

ArtificialGlory

Flyattractor
Yeah. forgot about that site. Bet that really burned Youtubes Balls when they couldn't use it for their site.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.