Hulk and MCU Spiderman vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
*latest incarnations

Setting: Tower of London

Starting distance: 100 feet

Who wins?

Silent Master
Do they have k-nite?

Stigma
Em...no.

Silent Master
Even Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman combined couldn't beat him w/o k-nite.

Doomsday wins.

quanchi112
Hulk solos.

playa1258
DD destroys the duo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
DD destroys the duo. Based on ?

playa1258
DD being superior to either one.

quanchi112
DD being superior to either one. You saying it doesn't make it so. What did he do that makes you believe that ?

playa1258
He can kill Spidey in one hit. MCU Spidey has been tagged too many times to say he would not get hit.

DD is just better than Hulk in every way.

quanchi112
He can kill Spidey in one hit. MCU Spidey has been tagged too many times to say he would not get hit.

DD is just better than Hulk in every way. He can avoid Doomsday for a while. Batman did there, sport.

No, he isn't. Hulk would ramp up and break him like he did Abom.

Darth Thor

relentless1
Doomsday wins; he got stronger with each attack laid on him that wasn't K and not in some abstract "he gets stronger as he gets angrier" kind of way either there was actually bone growth and mutations to Doomsday to account for the damage he received.

Hulk got woozy in both fights with Thor who was trying to contain him in their first fight and was about to wreck him in their second before he got zapped.

Doomsday has shown no such weakness to physical harm; not once did Doomsday falter or get wobbly during his fight with Wonder Woman and Superman or when he took a nuke to the face whereas Hulk had trouble with Stark sound weapons.

quanchi112

Darth Thor

quanchi112

Nevan
Why is Spiderman even here?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nevan
Why is Spiderman even here? To jerk the Hulk off after he wins.

Stigma
So everyone agrees that Doomsday wins?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stigma
So everyone agrees that Doomsday wins? Everyone agrees you're a loser.

Ps. Hulk wins.

relentless1
Originally posted by quanchi112
Everyone agrees you're a loser.

Ps. Hulk wins.

Ps Ps: Doomsday wins easy

Stigma
Quan hurling insults as a last resort. That's weak sauce erm

Not sure why the team losing ticks him off./shrug

carthage
Spiderman tips the balance

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage
Spiderman tips the balance
Why do you think so?

I was thinking he can pull a similar stunt he did against Giant-man, but not sure if this would be enough.

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
Ps Ps: Doomsday wins easy Based on ?

quanchi112
Quan hurling insults as a last resort. That's weak sauce erm

Not sure why the team losing ticks him off./shrug I am up for a debate but do not expect for me not to insult the mentally challenged and biased. Hulk solos. More impressive showings whereas Doomsday was unable to beat three strangers who never worked together. One was a human being for crying out loud.

Stigma
I am up for a debate but do not expect for me not to insult the mentally challenged and biased.
^ Just proved my previous post.

So in other words, Quan should not be held to the same standard as decent human beings that do not hurl insults at people with whom they disagree on trivial matters like a fight between fictional characters.

Gotcha. thumb up

Until you mature a bit, I am not interested in being entertained by you. uhuh

quanchi112
^ Just proved my previous post.

So in other words, Quan should not be held to the same standard as decent human beings that do not hurl insults at people with whom they disagree on trivial matters like a fight between fictional characters.

Gotcha. thumb up

Until you mature a bit, I am not interested in being entertained by you. uhuh So you are not mature enough to be insulted and to fire back. You're one of the submissive types who runs at any sign of conflict. The world needs cucks such as yourself. You also didn't try to at least formulate an argument to counter my points. Doomsday was unable to even really get to a much slower Batman. Hulk's physicality is obscene and he's tanked Thor's best. He does the same here and gives him the Abom treatment, cuck.

Stigma
So you are not mature enough to be insulted and to fire back.
And now I know you're trolling. thumb up

BTW Mature people do not get into fights hurling insults at each other. This is what kids do.

I see my previous post was on point.

quanchi112
And now I know you're trolling. thumb up

BTW Mature people do not get into fights hurling insults at each other. This is what kids do.

I see my previous post was on point. Mature men can and often do so despite the age. Continue to stay under your turtle shell because you can't avoid my points and are attempting to use this as a shield. Concession accepted.

Josh_Alexander
Hulk solos.

Agree.

carthage
Hulk attempts to solo and dies

quanchi112
Hulk attempts to solo and dies Based on ?

carthage
Agreed Doomsday bends Hulk over like I will to your mother tonight

quanchi112
Agreed Doomsday bends Hulk over like I will to your mother tonight I am already banging your skanky sister. She's into the breath play. Hulk gives him the Abom treatment.

carthage
Hulk got koed by Chitauri lasers

Doomsday makes him his *****

quanchi112
Hulk got koed by Chitauri lasers

Doomsday makes him his ***** Liar. They were just positioned all over the place but they never defeated or were a serious threat to him. What does this have to do with the Hulk ? Hulk weathers the storm and breaks him like he did to Abom.

carthage
Hulk also lost a tooth from Iron Man

Doomsday can take nukes, not hard to se here unless you're wearing blinders like a certain someone

quanchi112
Hulk also lost a tooth from Iron Man

Doomsday can take nukes, not hard to se here unless you're wearing blinders like a certain someone An amped Hulkbuster armor which did what ? Superman lost an inanimate object in Man of Steel.

And something else put him down. Hulk doesn't use nukes, troll. He will physically break him down.

carthage
What amped armor it's a ****ing robot lmao compared to the Trinity who would molest Iron man

MCU Hulk is weak as shit

quanchi112
What amped armor it's a ****ing robot lmao compared to the Trinity who would molest Iron man

MCU Hulk is weak as shit Batman beat Superman on his own due to weakness exploitation. The trinity beat Doomsday not Hulk so quit speculating.

Your feelings are not valid points. WW needed help against world war 1 Germans. The Germans are all time losers and she needed aid against them.
She hurt Doomsday. Cut a limb off.
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.