Republican Roy Moore accused of sex with 14 yr. old when he was 32

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Interesting.

Flyattractor
She managed to wait 38 years. That is some patience right there.

Emperordmb
SURTUR HOW DARE YOU POS--- oh wait is this a Republican? Carry on then.

Nuke Nixon
If you can't vote them out, scandal them out.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Interesting.

disgusting sick

but how is it relevant that he's republican? while i do feel that sexism and racism are more prevalent on the right, pedophelia is a mental disorder which knows no party lines.

cdtm
^^^ thumb up thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
disgusting sick

but how is it relevant that he's republican? while i do feel that sexism and racism are more prevalent on the right, pedophelia is a mental disorder which knows no party lines.

Bingo

Surtur
disgusting sick

Because in the other thread I posted about a Democrat I mentioned it, so in order to avoid whining I did the same here. But I see you found something to gripe about anyways, oh well.

Bashar Teg
your cunning little trap didn't work and now you're mad. got it. thumb up

Surtur
your cunning little trap didn't work and now you're mad. got it. thumb up

There was no trap, I did it to avoid whining, but you found a reason to whine anyways.

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/1RuaI5I.gif

Surtur
You virtue signaled, it has been noted. Move on.

Bashar Teg
no, i logic-signaled. thumb up

Surtur
no, i logic-signaled. thumb up

Whatever you need to tell yourself, enjoy the pretend victory.

Bashar Teg
Whatever you need to tell yourself, enjoy the pretend victory.

k have fun derailing your own thread and shitting the bed. thumb up

Surtur
You're right, your whining is not going to be allowed to derail another thread, period.

Surtur
Anyways so Roy Moore is shit if he did this. Though yes the timing is questionable. There is an election in early December. On the other hand it could have been the Weinstein scandal and those revelations causing this woman to come forward.

Robtard
Ray Moore, "the founder and president of the Foundation for Moral Law". LoL, Republicans.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
Ray Moore, "the founder and president of the Foundation for Moral Law". LoL, Republicans.

i'm sure he was just advocating for stricter laws against statutory rape, by example. what a tremendous sacrifice he made.

Nuke Nixon
The more high and mighty "moral" a guy is the bigger the hypocrisy screams are.

If you do have a problem keeping it in your pants why in the icy blue hell do you take a position requiring a higher standard of behavior?

Adam_PoE
What a great addition to my thread, "'Family Values' Conservatives Sex Scandals!"

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
'Mary Was a Teenager.' Alabama Republican Uses Jesus to Defend Roy Moore

http://time.com/5017940/roy-moore-sexual-contact-underage-jesus-defense-jim-ziegler/

.....99% this guy is also a degenerate sexual predator who decrys Islam because of child brides.

You have to be all kinds of ****ed up to defend someone who molested children, and quote the BIBLE to justify your reasoning. Like, that's not just something you say off the cuff. It's something you force yourself to believe to convince yourself you're not a monster.

Bashar Teg
the news is fresh too. and just like with the other power-predators more and more victims will come out. only so many times they can be like "she's lying. something something locker room talk".

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Emperordmb
SURTUR HOW DARE YOU POS--- oh wait is this a Republican? Carry on then.

disgusting sick

but how is it relevant that he's republican? pedophelia is a mental disorder which knows no party lines.

Bingo

Originally posted by cdtm
^^^ thumb up thumb up

confused

Uh, DMB, who was your sarcastic impersonation impersonating?

Bashar Teg
new thread title?

https://i.imgur.com/3ltbViem.jpg

rudester
That's some kinky shit.

Foxsteak
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
The more high and mighty "moral" a guy is the bigger the hypocrisy screams are.

If you do have a problem keeping it in your pants why in the icy blue hell do you take a position requiring a higher standard of behavior? I tend to make a distinction between the person and the politician. His professional morality is that of a party which is sympathetic towards religious attitudes, even though there are gay Republicans, extra-marital republicans, etc.

This however, is an adult sexing a 14 year old, which is legal in some countries. I don't know the Republicans stance on age of consent laws, however..... or his stance, but I believe it might have been at the foot of the bed. wink

rudester
I'm sure he was like fresh meat.. Fresh meat.. Got to have her got to have her. Where was her parents in all this? 14 and alone??

rudester
You hear these stories of molestations and question yourself, umm where the **** are the parents.

rudester
Men just love their peniss to much!!

Foxsteak
Where the **** were the parents?

shiv
Sorry

Has this been investigated / Is there an investigation in progress

Bashar Teg
yes. the investigation is over, and the trial. he's been convicted and heading to jail right now. no expression

rudester
Poor guy all because of his penis. Peniss gets people in trouble

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by rudester
Poor guy all because of his penis. Peniss gets people in trouble

penises don't rape women. men with penises do.

Bashar Teg
and now sean hannity is carrying water for the hebephile. apparently if the child consents to sex with a 35 year old man, it's all good.
what is the deal with trumpers carrying water for sexual predators while condemning the same behavior in hollywood? i guess morals and ethics are subject to party lines after all.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
What a great addition to my thread, "'Family Values' Conservatives Sex Scandals!"

So Bash, how is this not hypocrisy? Adam has a thread and it has the word "conservative" in the title. Yet you didn't run in there and ask him why he had to point out they were conservative. In fact, the very first reply is from you, and here is what you say:

the thread title is a good idea. thumb up

this way we don't have to spam the forum every time one of these pious and rightous men of christ
gets caught sniffing pretteen panties, buggering children, renting little boys as sex toys, etc.

"This thread title is a good idea" .Can you explain how you aren't a hypocritical piece of shit?

Flyattractor

Starting to look like we really need a thread about all the Sexual Crimes people on the Left are responsible for. Just to keep things "Fair".

Would it be wrong to make one specifically for the Homosexual Branch of the Leftist Political Spectrum?

eek!

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Starting to look like we really need a thread about all the Sexual Crimes people on the Left are responsible for. Just to keep things "Fair".

Would it be wrong to make one specifically for the Homosexual Branch of the Leftist Political Spectrum?

eek!

It's rules for thee, but not for me. I mention someone is Republican in the title, it's bad. His pal makes a thread specifically about conservative sex scandals and "the title is a good idea".

I eagerly await the mental gymnastics that will have to be pulled to try to say it is different.

Bashar Teg
It's rules for thee, but not for me. I mention someone is Republican in the title, it's bad. His pal makes a thread specifically about conservative sex scandals and "the title is a good idea".

I eagerly await the mental gymnastics that will have to be pulled to try to say it is different.

there's the expected victim card. :')

https://i.imgur.com/pAwfbzym.png

Surtur
there's the expected victim card. :')

https://i.imgur.com/pAwfbzym.png

LMAO! You KNOW you have been caught being hypocritical. All you can do is say people are playing the victim card but you just look dumb.

You said a thread with the title about conservative sex scandals was a good idea, lol! What a moron, and the funniest part is your pal owned you without even knowing it by posting that thread. F*cking owned.

Surtur
Name of Adam's thread: "Family Values" Conservatives Sex Scandals

First response:

the thread title is a good idea. thumb up

this way we don't have to spam the forum every time one of these pious and rightous men of christ
gets caught sniffing pretteen panties, buggering children, renting little boys as sex toys, etc.

^^^Same guy who whined about the word Republican being used in the title. Bwahahaha!

Bashar Teg
that was before the irony of finding out he was a self-professed moral lumanary and leader of the rightous, so my mind changed.

did you ever change your mind without first having a screeching/self-harming fit?

Surtur
that was before the irony of finding out he was a self-professed moral lumanary and leader of the rightous, so my mind changed.

did you ever change your mind without first having a screeching/self-harming fit?

Oh that is hilarious. Your hypocrisy is blatant and your excuse just doesn't fly.

Bashar Teg
Oh that is hilarious. Your hypocrisy is blatant and your excuse just doesn't fly.

changing one's mind based on new info=hypocrisy, in squirtopia.

Surtur
changing one's mind=hypocrisy, in squirtopia.

I like how you only decided to "change your mind" once someone who doesn't agree with you does it. Convenient lol.

Bashar Teg
^^ oh goody, another ad-hominem squirt-narrative to avoid the embarrassing topic. :')

Surtur
^^ oh goody, another ad-hominem squirt-narrative to avoid the embarrassing topic. :')

Whatever you need to tell yourself. I find your hypocrisy hilarious and IMO anyone who takes you seriously in the future is mentally deficient.

Robtard

Bashar Teg

Surtur
Change the subject, Rob the Merciful thumb up

Bashar Teg
but that is the topic, squirt.

eat a snickers. you're an emotional gimp when you're hungry :')

Surtur
but that is the topic, squirt.

eat a snickers. you're an emotional gimp when you're hungry :')

Well, the topic wasn't about why the word Republican in the title. Why'd you whine over that, if you're concerned about discussing just what Roy Moore did?

Robtard
Change the subject, Rob the Merciful thumb up

I posted a story about Roy Moore that is in regards to his pedo-scandal. How is that not the subject when the thread title is: "Republican Roy Moore accused of sex with 14 yr. old when he was 32"

Can you explain?

Surtur
I posted a story about Roy Moore that is in regards to his pedo-scandal. How is that not the subject when the thread title is: "Republican Roy Moore accused of sex with 14 yr. old when he was 32"

Can you explain?

Rob, it was a joke lol. It was meant to suggest you're trying to steer the conversation away from your hypocritical pal.

And seriously, aren't you sick of this bullshit? Does it not get old? You are here going on about discussing the subject of the thread, which is Roy Moore and his actions. You had NO ISSUE with other people whining over the title, which is not what the thread is about.

Are you seriously going to try to justify that or...what? If you wanna talk about sticking to the subject great, but that's an all or nothing thing.

Bashar Teg
Rob, it was a joke lol.

^^
https://i.imgur.com/bvFhxiXs.jpg

Surtur
Well yes, that part was a joke. I don't truly think Rob would be sad enough to post something just to distract from your hypocrisy.

Robtard
Rob, it was a joke lol. It was meant to suggest you're trying to steer the conversation away from your hypocritical pal.

And seriously, aren't you sick of this bullshit? Does it not get old? You are here going on about discussing the subject of the thread, which is Roy Moore and his actions. You had NO ISSUE with other people whining over the title, which is not what the thread is about.

Are you seriously going to try to justify that or...what? If you wanna talk about sticking to the subject great, but that's an all or nothing thing.

Okay then, no worries. But realize you've made this "joke" before, similar at least. Hence my reply/question.

Maybe look in the mirror? It takes (at least) two.

Did I say anything negative or otherwise about derailing here? All I did was post a story that directly concerns the topic. ie Roy Moore is losing followers; which is a great thing.

Surtur
Okay then, no worries. But realize you've made this "joke" before, similar at least. Hence my reply/question.

Maybe look in the mirror? It takes (at least) two.

Did I say anything negative or otherwise about derailing here? All I did was post a story that directly concerns the topic. ie Roy Moore is losing followers; which is a great thing.

But...you realize I got the joke from you, right? Lol or rather your pal. He's called you Robtard the Merciful. I was mimicking that. I thought you had a good memory?

As for it takes two, but you are the one who ignores one thing and complains about another. If being off topic bothers you...your friend was as well.

Robtard
But...you realize I got the joke from you, right? Lol or rather your pal. He's called you Robtard the Merciful. I was mimicking that. I thought you had a good memory?

As for it takes two, but you are the one who ignores one thing and complains about another. If being off topic bothers you...your friend was as well.

I do recall, since my memory is legendary and why that seemed that some sort of attack is because you often like to mimic/say back what others said in attacks. But as I said, no worries, it was a joke on you part and nothing more.

Repeat: I didn't say a word about the being off topic. I posted an on-topic story, you made what I thought was a snide comment and here we are

Surtur
I do recall, since my memory is legendary and why that seemed that some sort of attack is because you often like to mimic/say back what others said in attacks. But as I said, no worries, it was a joke on you part and nothing more.

Repeat: I didn't say a word about the being off topic. I posted an on-topic story, you made what I thought was a snide comment and here we are

Rob, and I am telling you to be consistent. Do not be all "but I'm discussing the subject!" while ignoring your pal who isn't lol. It just is not going to fly anymore.

Which you were sure as hell quick to bingo his off topic shit. So please, don't bullshit a bullshitter lol.

Emperordmb
Yeah if I had to guess I'd say Moore's probably guilty.

I tend to stray away from these kinds of things though, since to take up a position you could be calling an innocent person a rapist or a victim a liar.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah if I had to guess I'd say Moore's probably guilty.

I tend to stray away from these kinds of things though, since to take up a position you could be calling an innocent person a rapist or a victim a liar.

It's hard to say because this is close to an election the guy is in. Is it dirty politics? Is it true and just coming out now because of the Weinstein fallout?

Robtard
Rob, and I am telling you to be consistent. Do not be all "but I'm discussing the subject!" while ignoring your pal who isn't lol. It just is not going to fly anymore.

Which you were sure as hell quick to bingo his off topic shit. So please, don't bullshit a bullshitter lol.

Again, not once did I accuse you or anyone here of being off topic, do what you want in here. I myself, posted a story on topic and you replied rather snarky, so I replied asking why, you said it was a joke and I moved on. You seem to want to find a fight where none exist.

Yes, clever line, has nothing to do with that's happening here, see above.

Surtur
Again, not once did I accuse you or anyone here of being off topic, do what you want in here. I myself, posted a story on topic and you replied rather snarky, so I replied asking why, you said it was a joke and I moved on. You seem to want to find a fight where none exist.

Yes, clever line, has nothing to do with that's happening here, see above.

I am telling you to be consistent. There can be no whining like you did while bingo'ing off topic posts. It just doesn't work that way lol. Just remember that in the future, okay? That is all I ask.

Robtard
Honestly, you just seem very combative today, so I'll let you do you and I'll do me here.

Anyhow, I'm glad Roy Moore is losing support, he's scum overall

Surtur
Honestly, you just seem very combative today, so I'll let you do you and I'll do me here.

Anyhow, I'm glad Roy Moore is losing support, he's scum overall

I'm honestly just fed up with the shit you and your pals pull lol. The mods won't do anything about it, but it's just not going to be tolerated anymore like it was. That era is over.

Robtard
I'm honestly just fed up with the shit you and your pals pull lol. The mods won't do anything about it, but it's just not going to be tolerated anymore like it was. That era is over.

Surt, I legit laughed at that thumb up

I do hope you were joking again though.

Surtur
Surt, I legit laughed at that thumb up

I do hope you were joking again though.

smile

Adam_PoE
Honestly, you just seem very combative today. . .

https://i.imgur.com/Zhm6iVJ.gif

Bashar Teg

awwww :')

Adam_PoE
awwww :')

I thought the line was drawn at kissing? confused

Rockydonovang
but it's just not going to be tolerated anymore like it was. That era is over.
I'm wondering what the point of this statement is given Rob and Coa=z are still saying the same "sh!t", and you're still being forced to tolerate it.

Bashar Teg
I thought the line was drawn at kissing? confused

dates/courtship is permissible, but the line is indeed drawn at kissing. that's actually surprisingly liberal of him. tbh i wouldn't be comfortable with that arrangement.

Nuke Nixon
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-takei-accused-sexually-assaulting-model-1981-1056698

Oh my!

Nuke Nixon
BREAKING: The Flash showrunner Andrew Kreisberg suspended following sexual harassment allegations

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/11/the-flash-showrunner-andrew-kreisberg-suspended-sexual-harassment/

socool8520
disgusting sick

I feel there is no evidence to support that. The right being more sexist/racist that is. If you would have rolled with sexism/racism/pedophelia know no party lines I would have agreed with you completely.

Surtur
Originally posted by socool8520
I feel there is no evidence to support that. The right being more sexist/racist that is. If you would have rolled with sexism/racism/pedophelia know no party lines I would have agreed with you completely.

Indeed, his comment makes no sense. More racism on the right? Lol nope. It's just leftists love hurling those accusations at conservatives. They are STILL deluding themselves into believing they have the moral high ground.

And yep: some on the left are blatantly racist against whites lol. But that is taboo to even mention.

Bashar Teg
semi-topical question for anyone: if someone said "i generally don't commit acts of terrorism", would you sit next to them on a plane?

https://player.fm/series/series-1425440

BackFire
So Alabama is probably going to send a guy who only sometimes attempts to engage in pedophilia to the Senate. Good look for them.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by BackFire
So Alabama is probably going to send a guy who only sometimes attempts to engage in pedophilia to the Senate. Good look for them.

Correction: Someone who was twice removed from office for ethics violations, who is also accused of having sex with a 14-year-old and other teenagers.

BackFire
So a corrupt pedophile. My mistake.

Bashar Teg
his entire hannity interview made me cringe. said he never gave booze to the teenager he may or may not have been dating because that would be illegal.

Bashar Teg
wow

Foxsteak
lol

Surtur
The mother encouraged her. Problem solved.

dadudemon
The mother encouraged her. Problem solved.

My great grandmother got married at 14 and had her first kid at 15. I believe her husband was 17 when they got married.

My point is, her mother came from a different time. We don't have to get married at 14 anymore.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
My great grandmother got married at 14 and had her first kid at 15. I believe her husband was 17 when they got married.

My point is, her mother came from a different time. We don't have to get married at 14 anymore.

And I do wonder why they waited so long to come out. Was it just because it is trendy now, because celebs are going down?

It's not like the guy has an election coming up in early December.(oh, he does, shit)

Oh and I saw this one segment on CNN where people freaked out for even questioning these accusers. One woman is boycotting Fox because they did a report showing one of the accusers used to work for Hilary Clinton. This was not false, it was true, but even a true story is enough to set SJWs off.

Some people on the panel got all pissed at even QUESTIONING them. F*ck that. We cannot have it so these people can't even be questioned.

Just to note, I am not saying they are automatically wrong, I am merely saying is they are not sacrosanct, they can be questioned.

dadudemon
And I do wonder why they waited so long to come out. Was it just because it is trendy now, because celebs are going down?

It's not like the guy has an election coming up in early December.(oh, he does, shit)

Oh and I saw this one segment on CNN where people freaked out for even questioning these accusers. One woman is boycotting Fox because they did a report showing one of the accusers used to work for Hilary Clinton. This was not false, it was true, but even a true story is enough to set SJWs off.

Some people on the panel got all pissed at even QUESTIONING them. F*ck that. We cannot have it so these people can't even be questioned.

What year did the events of the accusation occur in? 1984?

82?

That is a very long time to wait. And there's no evidence, right? If he admits it, and the statute of limitations doesn't matter, then what happens? He goes to prison?

Likely, he's a creeper. I think he really did bad things. But that is my uninformed opinion.

Surtur
What year did the events of the accusation occur in? 1984?

82?

That is a very long time to wait. And there's no evidence, right? If he admits it, and the statute of limitations doesn't matter, then what happens? He goes to prison?

Likely, he's a creeper. I think he really did bad things. But that is my uninformed opinion.

1979 I think. Gee, weird they pop up now.

As we all know: eye witness accounts just get more reliable as time passes.

dadudemon
1979 I think. Gee, weird they pop up now.

That's a very very long time ago. Yes, her mother might be old enough to come from the same time as my great grandmother. It was much more normal for someone that young to be married off in the South. It wasn't super common, but it was not rare. And the daughter would usually go off and live on the farm with the husband while the husband did farming with his family business.

Was that the case, here? No. It wasn't. But the mother may have still had the archaic ideas about marrying the daughter off quickly when she "came of age."

Surtur
That's a very very long time ago. Yes, her mother might be old enough to come from the same time as my great grandmother. It was much more normal for someone that young to be married off in the South. It wasn't super common, but it was not rare. And the daughter would usually go off and live on the farm with the husband while the husband did farming with his family business.

Was that the case, here? No. It wasn't. But the mother may have still had the archaic ideas about marrying the daughter off quickly when she "came of age."

Has this guy admitted to doing this? Are these just accusations? It is hard to say. He seems to be saying he doesn't remember.

I see two options. 1- He did these things and the Weinstein scandal made his victims come out. 2-He didn't do these things and his political opponents used the scandal to their advantage, because they know liberal dipshits will scream and whine if you dare question any of them. So once an accusation is out there...you are victim blaming if you dare question it.

Thing is, the Dems behavior makes #2 a legit possibility.

dadudemon
Has this guy admitted to doing this? Are these just accusations? It is hard to say. He seems to be saying he doesn't remember.

I see two options. 1- He did these things and the Weinstein scandal made his victims come out. 2-He didn't do these things and his political opponents used the scandal to their advantage, because they know liberal dipshits will scream and whine if you dare question any of them. So once an accusation is out there...you are victim blaming if you dare question it.

Thing is, the Dems behavior makes #2 a legit possibility.

Why doesn't he outright deny it?

Surtur
Why doesn't he outright deny it?

Either he is guilty or he thinks it is possible someone he f*cked in the past could have potentially lied about their age to him.

dadudemon
Either he is guilty or he thinks it is possible someone he f*cked in the past could have potentially lied about their age to him.

But that doesn't jive with a guilt-free past.

If he was a sociopath or did nothing wrong, he could easily deny it. Why doesn't he? That's my problem.

He's probably guilty like Sandusky who just refused to deny it.

Surtur
But that doesn't jive with a guilt-free past.

If he was a sociopath or did nothing wrong, he could easily deny it. Why doesn't he? That's my problem.

He's probably guilty like Sandusky who just refused to deny it.

I have seen varying reports. Some where he seems to deny it, others are weird.

Either he did what is being claimed or he did something else and he is just covering for that. By the "something else" I mean something that might upset his Christian voter base.

BackFire
I dunno, he's a hardcore Christian. Christians love ****ing kids.

Foxsteak
So are we all being retarded, now?

BackFire
Just you.

Bashar Teg
I dunno, he's a hardcore Christian. Christians love ****ing kids.

*with permission from their parents. that makes it oksy.

Bashar Teg
lv8k0VI9tBc

Robtard
When Kevin Spacey was initially accused of trying to have sex with a 14yo, no one defended him; "Leftist" didn't line up and use archaic precedents such as "well the ancient Greeks..." as a means to dismiss the undismissable.

So why are Conservatives now doing it with Moore? Spacey is just an actor, Moore can potentially have great political power.

Bashar Teg
When Kevin Spacey was initially accused of trying to have sex with a 14yo, no one defended him; "Leftist" didn't line up and use archaic precedents such as "well the ancient Greeks..." as a means to dismiss the undismissable.

So why are Conservatives now doing it with Moore? Spacey is just an actor, Moore can potentially have great political power.

very weird indeed. but evangelicals will go so far as to smear the mother of their lord and personal savior, if it can help bro-shield pedophiles. an all-too-common theme nowadays.

dadudemon

Well, a couple of things:

1. I don't get the protectionism, either. Seems very stupid, dumb, ridiculous, etc. However, some GOP peeps have come out with very strong words, directly or indirectly, against Moore. You can't broadly paint with the brush that you are. If we are to be fair, it's some idiots defending and some condemning Moore.

2. That's not really accurate. Celebrities have quite a bit of power. If they didn't, they wouldn't be pulled into marketing campaigns, sometimes political campaigns, to persuade the population.

Robtard
Well, a couple of things:

1. I don't get the protectionism, either. Seems very stupid, dumb, ridiculous, etc. However, some GOP peeps have come out with very strong words, directly or indirectly, against Moore. You can't broadly paint with the brush that you are. If we are to be fair, it's some idiots defending and some condemning Moore.

2. That's not really accurate. Celebrities have quite a bit of power. If they didn't, they wouldn't be pulled into marketing campaigns, sometimes political campaigns, to persuade the population.

It's why I added "some", meaning I'm aware it is not all. I've even posted before of Rep/Con people and groups who are backing away politically from Moore. Kasich is another new one, knew I liked that guy.

While I might have undersold it a tad in regards to actors, but a Senator > an actor, when it comes to political power. Moore can quit literally be a position where he can sway laws.

dadudemon
It's why I added "some", meaning I'm aware it is not all. I've even posted before of Rep/Con people and groups who are backing away politically from Moore. Kasich is another new one, knew I liked that guy.

My bad, then. Still love you. love2

While I might have undersold it a tad in regards to actors, but a Senator > an actor, when it comes to political power. Moore can quit literally be a position where he can sway laws.

On this, we definitely agree.

Bashar Teg
mitch mcconnell finally put on his big boy pants and called on roy moore to step aside, saying that he believe's the accusations. sean hannity finally did some inadvertent good for our democracy, even though the interview was clearly designed as an elaborate lifeline, and all moore needed to do was deny everything.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/13/politics/mitch-mcconnell-roy-moore/index.html

Robtard
If Turtleface McConnell is flipping, do wonder if there's new evidence coming forward. Maybe a picture with Moore and the then 14yo girl, who Moore has denied every knowing/meeting.

Hannity did try to save Moore with the softball questions and clear dodging followups when he should have.

December 12th is about a month away, still not too late to replace Moore with a none nonce.

BackFire
I read earlier that there will be more women coming forward in the coming days. May have something to do with that.

Robtard
Ah. Makes sense that more people are distancing themselves, Moore's toxicity levels are rising. McConnell specifically saying "I believe the women." could be an indicator that the proof coming could be more than he/she said accusations.

If so, expect Moore to re-find Jesus and forgive himself; all will be well then.

Bashar Teg
I read earlier that there will be more women coming forward in the coming days. May have something to do with that.

must be something completely undeniable like photos or a sex video. wonder if moore will get elected anyway.
our own president confessed/bragged about sexual assault and...well....he's president.

BackFire
I think Moore will win regardless of what comes out.

snowdragon
It looks like Hannity lost 5 advertisers over defending Moore. SO if you like ad free tv it appears you can watch hannity now!

BackFire
I'm sure the free space will just be taken up by ads about gold and doomsday bunkers and shit.

Bashar Teg
yyyyyyup, another accuser

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/13/politics/gloria-allred-roy-moore-alabama/index.html

i guess now he only has a 90% chance of winning

Robtard
yyyyyyup, another accuser

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/13/politics/gloria-allred-roy-moore-alabama/index.html

i guess now he only has a 90% chance of winning

"He began squeezing my neck, attempting to force my head onto his crotch. I continued to struggle," Nelson said. "I thought that he was going to rape me." -snip

"At some point he gave up, and he then looked at me," Nelson said. "He said, 'You're just a child,' and he said, 'I am the district attorney of Etowah County and if you tell anyone about this, no one will ever believe you." -snip

Eww, wtf. Rapist scum. Still, he'll likely win if he doesn't drop out.

Foxsteak
Peep show season nine is weird

dadudemon
"He began squeezing my neck, attempting to force my head onto his crotch. I continued to struggle," Nelson said. "I thought that he was going to rape me." -snip

"At some point he gave up, and he then looked at me," Nelson said. "He said, 'You're just a child,' and he said, 'I am the district attorney of Etowah County and if you tell anyone about this, no one will ever believe you." -snip

Eww, wtf. Rapist scum. Still, he'll likely win if he doesn't drop out.

Wait...

That's an accusation and we have an "innocent until proven guilty" clause in our US Constitution.

If I colluded with a bunch of people to smear you and destroy you with stuff like this, you wouldn't want to be found guilty before a proper and fair trial, right?

Based on the current political climate, I'd be worried about saying this stuff is 100% true. I think he's guilty but I'm careful to say "he's accused of x." Accusers should not be shamed or silenced. But the accused should not be treated guilty until after a fair trial.

BackFire
http://i.imgur.com/6oIn6PM.jpg

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgflip.com/rqm3f.jpg

Robtard
Wait...

That's an accusation and we have an "innocent until proven guilty" clause in our US Constitution.

If I colluded with a bunch of people to smear you and destroy you with stuff like this, you wouldn't want to be found guilty before a proper and fair trial, right?

Based on the current political climate, I'd be worried about saying this stuff is 100% true. I think he's guilty but I'm careful to say "he's accused of x." Accusers should not be shamed or silenced. But the accused should not be treated guilty until after a fair trial.

I agree, it's all accusations and nothing has been proven, I just find it hard to believe that so many women would lie when they have nothing to gain, it's not like they can sue him and gain money now, the statute of limitations is long past. Weinstein is probably asking himself "why didn't I get that same treatment", since according to his sick ass all the sexual conduct was with consent.

Personally, I think he's a degenerate and I sincerely hope something he can't really deny comes forward to settle the matter. Others can feel free to disagree.

edit: I'm very anti-pedo-rapist, not saying that you aren't either

Bashar Teg
maybe his victory will further illustrate why the electoral college needs to go byebye.
tired of having a fraction of my voting power given to these mouthbreathers.

Adam_PoE
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOfP8ySVQAAc5Tw.jpg:large

Surprise! This guy also likes to **** kids: The Rex Files: The Legend of Carroll Bryant

Bashar Teg
wow

dadudemon
I agree, it's all accusations and nothing has been proven, I just find it hard to believe that so many women would lie when they have nothing to gain, it's not like they can sue him and gain money now, the statute of limitations is long past. Weinstein is probably asking himself "why didn't I get that same treatment", since according to his sick ass all the sexual conduct was with consent.

Personally, I think he's a degenerate and I sincerely hope something he can't really deny comes forward to settle the matter. Others can feel free to disagree.

edit: I'm very anti-pedo-rapist, not saying that you aren't either

Like I said a few days ago: he seems like a creep and I believe he's guilty. But how I feel is bullshit.

quanchi112
Like I said a few days ago: he seems like a creep and I believe he's guilty. But how I feel is bullshit. thumb up

dadudemon
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOfP8ySVQAAc5Tw.jpg:large

Surprise! This guy also likes to **** kids: The Rex Files: The Legend of Carroll Bryant

Summary:

Dude is late 40s.
Catfished someone from Mexico.
She was 17.
She refused him when he showed up because catfishing.
He went into a tirade.
Threatened her and others.
Book sales and ratings dropped.
Butthurt.
Etc.

dadudemon
53 pastors sign letter of support for Moore:

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/53_pastors_sign_letter_of_supp.html

Awww. sad

If they believe in God and the Jesus of the New Testament, can they not pray and have the Holy Ghost testify to Moore's character (as good or bad) like it says in James 1:5?

Maybe they did and Moore is innocent but it seems like...he really is not. Even his retorts are not the responses of an innocent person.

Perhaps I'm just getting perturbed because too many people are supporting Moore and this is now getting ridiculous.

dadudemon
Okay, this should close the case:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/report-alabama-mall-banned-roy-moore-in-the-80s-for-pursuing-teens

So Roy Moore is a creeper, for sure. This is the "evidence" we needed, IMO, to settle it. No more speculation. This is not "he said she said" stuff. This is action taken by a business to prevent a lawsuit: a sure fire piece of evidence that came from that period of time. It's tough to prove a case when people come forward decades after the fact.

Robtard

Bashar Teg
Maybe he was on antidepressants... Anyhow.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar73571_54.gif

Flyattractor
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar73571_54.gif

Nah...that PILL is more of a Pro-Depressant.

eek!

Raisen
isn't it cool how so many of our arbiters of morality are scum? our judges and cops who enforce it. our politicians who implement laws on the basis of "morality" and our entertainment industries who lie and cover up bs but out of the corner of their mouths espouse what's right and wrong for us common folk

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Raisen
isn't it cool how so many of our arbiters of morality are scum? our judges and cops who enforce it. our politicians who implement laws on the basis of "morality" and our entertainment industries who lie and cover up bs but out of the corner of their mouths espouse what's right and wrong for us common folk

^^this guy sees the bigger picture thumb up

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Raisen

Isn't it cool that a man twice removed from the bench for ethics violations keeps getting voted back into office by Alabamans, because he is a Christian Republican?

Last month: Roy Moore's Son is Arrested for the Ninth Time

Where is the hew and cry about rules for thee but not for me?

Flyattractor
Sex Crimes didn't stop Bill Clinton from getting re-elected.

snowdragon
Isn't it cool that a man twice removed from the bench for ethics violations keeps getting voted back into office by Alabamans, because he is a Christian Republican?

Last month: Roy Moore's Son is Arrested for the Ninth Time

Where is the hew and cry about rules for thee but not for me?

While I think Moore is scumish would you measure a man by the sins of his father too, I guess the sins of the son are to help add to the sins of the father when they aren't related in the type of grievance?

Moore has enough mud on him he should never be in a position to be elected again, bringing up his son is weak though.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Sex Crimes didn't stop Bill Clinton from getting re-elected. Bill Clinton was already in his 2nd term by the time he got caught cheating. Also cheating is not a sex crime, depending on who you ask it's just immoral behavior.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Firefly218
Bill Clinton was already in his 2nd term by the time he got caught cheating. Also cheating is not a sex crime, depending on who you ask it's just immoral behavior.

View points do change over time.

eek!

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by snowdragon
While I think Moore is scumish would you measure a man by the sins of his father too, I guess the sins of the son are to help add to the sins of the father when they aren't related in the type of grievance?

Moore has enough mud on him he should never be in a position to be elected again, bringing up his son is weak though.

The son has evaded prosecution, because his father is a judge. That is not weak, that is entirely relevant. It is further evidence of his unfitness for office and the corruption of the Alabama justice system.

Robtard
Moore's adult shitty son isn't Moore's problem. But if Moore used his political influence to help his shitty son escape justice; thereby allowing his shitty son to continue to be shitty, that is a problem on Moore.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Firefly218
Bill Clinton was already in his 2nd term by the time he got caught cheating. Also cheating is not a sex crime, depending on who you ask it's just immoral behavior.

He's not referring to the perjury and impeachment, he's referring to the accusations of sexual abuse that were levied against him in the 1992 election (and again in the 1996 one)....and throughout.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Seems Clinton just couldn't catch a break. He should have just kept it in his pants...or kept it in Hillary.

Bashar Teg
rush limbaugh trying to paint an alabama conservative sex offender as a former democrat, as some excuse for his behavior. him and his listeners are a special kind of stupid.

snowdragon
The son has evaded prosecution, because his father is a judge. That is not weak, that is entirely relevant. It is further evidence of his unfitness for office and the corruption of the Alabama justice system.

Because nepotism isn't something practiced everyday at every level of everyday life. If that's the level of responsibility we want to hold our public officials to then I expect about 100 threads a day of outrage against current officials of all positions and party affiliations and they all needed to be kicked out of office, cuz we want to make sure everyone is held accountable.

dadudemon
rush limbaugh trying to paint an alabama conservative sex offender as a former democrat, as some excuse for his behavior. him and his listeners are a special kind of stupid.

Trump was a Democrat before, as well.

Robtard
Originally posted by snowdragon
Because nepotism isn't something practiced everyday at every level of everyday life. If that's the level of responsibility we want to hold our public officials to then I expect about 100 threads a day of outrage against current officials of all positions and party affiliations and they all needed to be kicked out of office, cuz we want to make sure everyone is held accountable.

No one made the nepotism issue a sole Rep/Con thing here. I know I didn't. I don't believe PoE did neither? Moore happens to be the subject of this thread though.

Robtard

I thought Limbaugh was one of the people who claimed this was all a lie and politically motivated, now it seems he's saying the preying of teenage girls happened?

snowdragon
No one made the nepotism issue a sole Rep/Con thing here. I know I didn't. I don't believe PoE did neither? Moore happens to be the subject of this thread though.

Sure, the insinuation was that since Moore helped his son because of his position that makes him even more of a scumbag. By virtue of bringing that issue up it creates a side issue that relates to nepotism.

If someone wants to bag Moore for being a pedo then do it, all evidence points that way. Why even bring up something that doesn't relate to the pedo issue that can sidetrack the conversation. It looks desperate to find new things to show how bad he is when it isn't required.

Which brings me back to the nepotism point. If a basis for character assault is nepotism of someone running for a leadership position then we REALLY need to reavalute all of our leaders.

Surtur
Seems Clinton just couldn't catch a break. He should have just kept it in his pants...or kept it in Hillary.

He'd probably rather keep it in hot lava than Hilary.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>