Voldermort runs an X-men gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Stigma
*All characters are at their peak

Setting: Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters

Starting distance: 50 feet


Warm-up: Nightcrawler and Azazel

1. Wolverine and Colossus
2. Emma Frost and Cyclops
3. Storm and Iceman
4. Magneto
5. Professor X

BONUS: Dark Phoenix

Stigma
Any takers?

Some people seem to think Nightcrawler and Azazel combo is too much for Voldemort. Agree?

KingD19
Yeah doesn't make it past the demons. He can't handle teleportation and speed like theirs.

Surtur
He'll easily win the first fight. The second fight...could be a quickdraw. Either Cyclops will get off his blast first or Voldemort will get off a spell first. Emma is no real threat as I don't even recall her ever using telepathy in an offensive manner, all she did was read minds. No mind control or mind screwing people, she could make you see something that isn't really there though.

Storm and Iceman, that's another quickdraw.

Magneto just gets AK'ed or transfigured into a rat.

Xavier wins, he just needs to get a thought off and we know he can indeed mind control others, etc.

The warm up fight can go either way. Technically Voldemort can teleport as well. He might have a hard time tracking them though.

KingD19
Originally posted by Surtur
He'll easily win the first fight. The second fight...could be a quickdraw. Either Cyclops will get off his blast first or Voldemort will get off a spell first. Emma is no real threat as I don't even recall her ever using telepathy in an offensive manner, all she did was read minds. No mind control or mind screwing people, she could make you see something that isn't really there though.

Storm and Iceman, that's another quickdraw.

Magneto just gets AK'ed or transfigured into a rat.

Xavier wins, he just needs to get a thought off and we know he can indeed mind control others, etc.

The warm up fight can go either way. Technically Voldemort can teleport as well. He might have a hard time tracking them though.

Easily? Logan is faster than anybody Voldemort has ever fought. And on the chance he does get hit by a spell, he just heals from it. Harry was dodging Voldemort's spells or just deflecting them with his wand and he's a snail compared to Logan. Colossus is simply too durable to be hurt by any of his spells, and is made of a material that isn't even organic so AK wouldn't even work. I see them wearing him down.

Cyclops will always win a quickdraw. He can look at Voldemort and blast him. Or just rip his visor off much faster than Voldemort can think of a particular spell, do the incantation and the correct wand motion to launch the spell. And Emma can turn to diamond, which at least gives her a high resistance to harmful spells.

Bobby can turn to ice instantly, and fire his blasts off in a second. Storm can shoot lightning straight from her hands by pointing. Voldemort can't win a quickdraw against these people.

Magneto at his peak could rip all the iron straight from Tom's body. He was reshaping a city's worth of metal and connected directly to Earth's magnetic field. Also he's got a force field.

Have you seex X2? When Nightcrawler teleports people are literally in super slow-mo. Voldemort will be a statue that gets launched 30 feet from a kick to the mouth.

Stigma
Originally posted by KingD19
Easily? Logan is faster than anybody Voldemort has ever fought. And on the chance he does get hit by a spell, he just heals from it. Harry was dodging Voldemort's spells or just deflecting them with his wand and he's a snail compared to Logan. Colossus is simply too durable to be hurt by any of his spells, and is made of a material that isn't even organic so AK wouldn't even work. I see them wearing him down.

Cyclops will always win a quickdraw. He can look at Voldemort and blast him. Or just rip his visor off much faster than Voldemort can think of a particular spell, do the incantation and the correct wand motion to launch the spell. And Emma can turn to diamond, which at least gives her a high resistance to harmful spells.

Bobby can turn to ice instantly, and fire his blasts off in a second. Storm can shoot lightning straight from her hands by pointing. Voldemort can't win a quickdraw against these people.

Magneto at his peak could rip all the iron straight from Tom's body. He was reshaping a city's worth of metal and connected directly to Earth's magnetic field. Also he's got a force field.

Have you seex X2? When Nightcrawler teleports people are literally in super slow-mo. Voldemort will be a statue that gets launched 30 feet from a kick to the mouth.
Wow, yeah. Good points, especially about the Nightcrawler.

It seems Voldemort is outmatched yet again. erm

Utrigita
Nightcrawler and Azazel absolutely destroys him.

If they wasn't the warm up, I could see him getting to two or three before dying, because while those fights might be quick draws it'll be two against one in each scenario, no way he will be lucky enough to survive both. I don't recall him having the speed to outdraw both in each round either.

John Murdoch
Ya, the gauntlet setup means Voldy gets Azazel's swords through his chest before he knows what happened.

Otherwise, he loses somewhere between 1-3. Don't see how Tom can handle Apoc Magneto, who had the spherical shield and planetary-level magnetic control.

Stigma
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Ya, the gauntlet setup means Voldy gets Azazel's swords through his chest before he knows what happened.

Otherwise, he loses somewhere between 1-3. Don't see how Tom can handle Apoc Magneto, who had the spherical shield and planetary-level magnetic control.
These are some interestng insights. thumb up

I wonder myself if Voldemort can react in time to defend himself from the Nightcrawler/Azazel duo. I guess not.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Stigma
These are some interestng insights. thumb up

I wonder myself if Voldemort can react in time to defend himself from the Nightcrawler/Azazel duo. I guess not.

Thanks Stigma.

I don't think Voldemort has what it takes to react. Nightcrawler has the aforementioned White House slow-mo scene, and Azazel has the X-Men First Class compound clear-out and fight vs Beast. Too many instances for both of them having superb reflexes and dexterity and very, very quick teleportation times to go with their physical stats.

Impediment
Voldy dies at the warm up, easily and embarrassingly.

Stigma
Anyone else?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.