Live Action Star Wars TV Show Confirmed by Disney

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg
looks like it's finally gonna happen, but the catch is you gotta pay for disney streaming to see it.

http://www.slashfilm.com/live-action-star-wars-tv-show/

Flyattractor
....meh

Darth Thor
Will probably ditch Amazon Prime for the Disney streaming service, given all the Marvel and Star Wars content will be there.

Will hold onto Netflix methinks.

Bashar Teg
i'm currently on hbo now and netflix. if i subscribe to disney, i've decided that one of them will have to go. ultimately i may have to flip a coin over it.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Will probably ditch Amazon Prime for the Disney streaming service, given all the Marvel and Star Wars content will be there.

Will hold onto Netflix methinks.

Disney is going to make Star Wars MUNDANE!

So Sad.

Bashar Teg
judging by past performance, it probably will end up being some callback fanservice wankfest;
but i'll wait for the details before abandoning hope. thumb up

Surtur
I won't pay Disney to see it. But you see I have this weird thing where I just am outside walking and I stumble across discarded dvd's with movies and tv shows on them that people illegally got their hands on and made copies of to sell. I take them home to make sure nobody else can copy them.

BruceSkywalker
don't give a f%ck about what this will be about because im freaking happy

Flyattractor
I can see this being Battlestar Galactica TOS Vr 2. IT can be a Good and Fun show but it will probably be killed by its Budget.

Surtur
I was hoping if they ever did make a live action star wars show it would be about Starkiller. Sam Witwer provided the voice of Starkiller and they based his look around Sam's.

So they already have an actor who could play him. Just no more Clone Wars shit, that era of SW's has been done to death.

samhain
I imagine it would cover the rise of The First Order in some way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.