So many people living in fear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steve Zodiac
I read the threads and the underlying, message is... someone bad is doing something. I'm scared, we must punish them to protect ourselves but I'm scared, I need the Government to do it.

I live in the middle east, I have a war going on below me, a war going on above me. When I lived in Egypt I was caught in one bomb blast and another one went off on the wall behind where I worked.

When I lived in Nigeria, I was almost kidnapped at Gunpoint, and I was shot at on holiday in Meroe in the Sudan.

For all that my brother was at Canary Wharf in London 30 mins before the Explosion, shit happens anywhere.

Don't be scared, my fearful friends, see the world and realise the thing you have to fear most is leaders and people in authority, be they religious or political and the people who follow them.

Don't be pussies.

rudester
We should all be learning karate. Take that..you skum bag..kinda like those 60's afro American movies. Freeze mamajama! Foxy Brown.. Or Miss Cleo lol

Bashar Teg
well now you got me all worried for you, OP. so really you just threw some more fear on the heap. stay safe out there.

rudester
I just don't understand why our military hasn't designed a robot to fight these terrorists

Surtur
Originally posted by rudester
I just don't understand why our military hasn't designed a robot to fight these terrorists

I don't know if our technology is quite there yet. I remember recently seeing a video of a dude in some mech suit, but it was barely functional and that was just in terms of moving the arms and legs.

On top of that, we do have a military industrial complex which benefits from more or less any conflict we enter into.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac

Don't be pussies.

But Progressive Leftism says YOU CAN BE A PUSSIE!!! You can BE ANYTHING You can Imagine.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
well now you got me all worried for you, OP. so really you just threw some more fear on the heap. stay safe out there. Thanks mate, to be honest I go to these places for the money, 2 divorces later what can I do. Life's a choice, not much scares me now frankly. Ha!

Bashar Teg
keep some fear m8. keeps your wits up. the most common last words of the fearless are "watch this" and "hold my beer" wink

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
keep some fear m8. keeps your wits up. the most common last words of the fearless are "watch this" and "hold my beer" wink Haha, very true. I wouldn't say I court danger, I do find life in the UK generally boring though, even though KSA is really the land of make-believe and nobody actually wants reality here.

Mindship
And the 20th century was called the age of anxiety. Heh. Wait.

Flyattractor
Looks like Widdle Sarah knows what it is like to LIVE IN FEAR!!!!!!

Scaredy Cat Sarah Silverman...Awwww I feel so SAWD FOH HUR!

laughing

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Looks like Widdle Sarah knows what it is like to LIVE IN FEAR!!!!!!

Scaredy Cat Sarah Silverman...Awwww I feel so SAWD FOH HUR!

laughing

She used to be funny, but now she went kinda crazy. Did you see her music video? Be afraid, it is soul crushing:

IP81Je7APoQ

And of course comments are disabled and you can't see the like/dislike ratio. Hmm I wonder why?

Flyattractor
Yes. I have the MISFORTUNE to say that I have seen a good chunk of her song. The Hate and Fear she lives in are eating her up on the inside.

Stigma
Originally posted by Mindship
And the 20th century was called the age of anxiety. Heh. Wait.
Unfortunately I think we should brace ourselves for a major crisis in the upcoming decade. Possibly biggest one since WWII.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Surtur
She used to be funny, but now she went kinda crazy. Did you see her music video? Be afraid, it is soul crushing:

IP81Je7APoQ

And of course comments are disabled and you can't see the like/dislike ratio. Hmm I wonder why? Awesome music video thumb up

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Firefly218
Awesome music video thumb up

Of course the America Hater likes it.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.