Pre retcon beyonder Vs Molecule man and Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

RealityWarper
Duo. XD

The pre retcon is an delusional version of the Beyonder whom believed himself stronger than all abstracts.

Genii96
PR beyonder negs

Insane Titan

xJLxKing
Wtf is Sentry doing here

RealityWarper
Sentry >>>>>>>>> Molecule Man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beyonder.

People ignoring the retcons to keep their fan-fictive version of a character are losers.

burrrrrr
laughing out loud

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by RealityWarper

People ignoring the retcons to keep their fan-fictive version of a character are losers.
hysterical

Damn, your opinion and hypocrisy is always great for a laugh.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
hysterical

Damn, your opinion and hypocrisy is always great for a laugh.

Which hypocrisy ?

I'm keeping up with that Sentry >>>>>>>>>>> MM >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beyonder since forever.

MrMind
beyonder>molecule man>>>>blue marvel>jim hammond>helicarrier>sentry

Prof. T.C McAbe
Which hypocrisy ?

I'm keeping up with that Sentry >>>>>>>>>>> MM >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beyonder since forever.

This one, because let's be honest, your version of Sentry is the definition of fan fiction.

hysterical

But keep it up, that's just too funny if you don't see it.

RealityWarper

Are you feeling personally targeted by my snarky remark ?

I have no version of Sentry, again I am sticking with facts.

I'm still waiting for you to post that proof of Molecule Man being weakened in DA by posting this scan where he said that he cannot do something.

You seems to be avoiding the topic everytime, like everyone I've asked before. Is that so hard to provide a single scan ?

I think that you have a direct conflict of interest with Sentry being that powerful.

Isn't that because you personally can't stand the character especially because he looks like Superman and is way more powerful than him thus enlightening your own insecurities ?

So, post the scan of Molecule Man stating that he cannot do something during Dark Avengers.

If you don't see what I am talking about I can post an example from another comics for you.

leonidas
wtf is sentry doing in this match ffs? if you want your threads to be taken seriously, stop making stupid threads. now this will become an endless, pointless thread that everyone except one person knows is idiotic but will stay open because people will bait and make fun of and yadda-yadda.

pre-retcon beyonder vs current mm? sure, worth a discussion. sentry?? ffs, this becomes nothing more than a bait thread. how do you not know this? /shrug

abhilegend
Why doesn't everyone ignores RW is beyond me.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by leonidas
wtf is sentry doing in this match ffs? if you want your threads to be taken seriously, stop making stupid threads. now this will become an endless, pointless thread that everyone except one person knows is idiotic but will stay open because people will bait and make fun of and yadda-yadda.

pre-retcon beyonder vs current mm? sure, worth a discussion. sentry?? ffs, this becomes nothing more than a bait thread. how do you not know this? /shrug

Sentry kicked MM's ass FFS.

Sentry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beyonder

It doesn't matter if people are trying to give Beyonder a level of power he never truly possessed.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Why doesn't everyone ignores RW is beyond me.

Why you are constantly whining about my posts is beyond me...

abhilegend
I mean the guy was so bad he was banned from comicvine, the home of trolls and spammers.

Let him be.

RealityWarper
I mean the guy was so bad he was banned from comicvine, the home of trolls and spammers.

Let him be.

Yeah you was banned too and you didn't even make it past a few hundred posts.

The pot calling the kettle black. I'm loving it Abhi.

The worse is that you are trying to discredit me when you can't form a coherent argument and rely only in re-defining the characters that you don't like and high-ball the characters that you like with feats they never had.

That remember me some Iron Fist wanker that was banned "recently". Was he your brother or something like that ?

abhilegend
Anyway moving on.

Dark Avengers feat for Sentry is not allowed for regular Sentry and is only for that arc as per forum rules.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=546926&highlight=title%3A%28sentry%29+userid%3A89307
Originally posted by Badabing
There have been arguments about Sentry, Void, Siege and Molecule Man. This has been an on again, off again discussion among mods and a few posters.

We think the best way to handle the disagreement is as follows:

Siege Sentry/Void should be a self contained character within the arc for thread purposes. And not applied to anything before Siege.

Sentry and Void feats are not interchangeable, at all.

Siege feats by Sentry and Void should not be applied to anything preceding the arc.

The Molecule Man vs Sentry/Void fight shouldn't be considered a typical or average showing since the power displayed happened only once and therefore isn't verifiable. Also, Owen's erratic past regarding his own mental state should be considered.

It's apparent that Sentry/Void was evolving during Siege by the feats and dialogue. It's also shown that Sentry was "voiding" out even when he still looked like regular Sentry. Given the ambiguity regarding Sentry/Void, we think it's for the best that the character be separated by the Siege arc.

So, to avoid excess flaming and bashing, we would like threads to show either the Siege Sentry/Void or regular Sentry/Void to avoid any problems.
Have any issues? Take it with mods.

RealityWarper

Have any issues? Take it with mods.

That's so surprising coming from a troll like you Abhi.

Your concession is accepted.

You failed to prove anything and failed to counter anything.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

So you're breaking forum rules now? Good to know.

RealityWarper
laughing out loud

So you're breaking forum rules now? Good to know.

I'm breaking nothing.

Sentry use Molecular Manipulation/ Reality Warping since his first appearance.

I'm glad that you are following your agenda against Sentry, you are basically confirming this:

"The worse is that you are trying to discredit me when you can't form a coherent argument and rely only in re-defining the characters that you don't like and high-ball the characters that you like with feats they never had."

So you have nothing up your sleeve Abhi ?

Your concession is accepted.

cdtm

The stips specifically say to ignore the retcons. stick out tongue

cdtm

Let him be.

Are a lot of people from Comicvine?

Over there, can't post Superman vs a wet poodle, without someone arguing for the poodle. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/blowup.gif

Stoic
I'm giving Sentry the benefit of doubt here. There is very little evidence to say that he should walk among Abstracts according to hard feats, but... BUT, what if Marvel did this on purpose?

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if what we saw during his time on Earth was him in a pupae state, which could later reveal that he was as powerful or even more powerful than a Cube being. From what I did read of the character, he appeared to be a solidified thought, or a being made up of pure thought, while Bob remained in a protective pocket universe.

Feat watchers will always be hard pressed to accept this, because of not being able to actually see a feat showing him tearing apart a number of high level cosmic beings. It may be too soon to actually argue very strongly for the Sentry beyond High Herald, or Trans due to this. So despite all of the years that the character has been around, we have yet to see him fully developed.

In closing, I could see Marvel relaunching the character in years to come, as being a threat that may well be able to dwarf the likes of Micheal Korvac.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, but until then, we all have RW on ignore and let him be lol.

RealityWarper
Your concessions are accepted.

I'm glad that none of you was able to provide a single proof of your claims as Molecule Man being somehow weakened/depowered and that's still remain an Urban Legend.

abhilegend
Let it be known that RW willingly ignores forum rules and what's a clear mod regulation.

RealityWarper
Let it be known that RW willingly ignores forum rules and what's a clear mod regulation.

I am not breaking anything. I am still looking at your poor flaming/baiting the way it has to be coming from someone incapable to argue for a fictional character.

https://s17.postimg.org/cc2uenq5b/Loki_dies_siege.png

There you have Void using Molecular Manipulation/Reality Warping during Siege.

Can we move on now that you have done your pathetic tantrum ?

abhilegend
So RW thinks Bada did a pathetic tantrum separating Sentry's showing in Dark Avengers from regular Sentry.

Let that be known too.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Are you feeling personally targeted by my snarky remark ?

I have no version of Sentry, again I am sticking with facts.

I'm still waiting for you to post that proof of Molecule Man being weakened in DA by posting this scan where he said that he cannot do something.

You seems to be avoiding the topic everytime, like everyone I've asked before. Is that so hard to provide a single scan ?

I think that you have a direct conflict of interest with Sentry being that powerful.

Isn't that because you personally can't stand the character especially because he looks like Superman and is way more powerful than him thus enlightening your own insecurities ?

So, post the scan of Molecule Man stating that he cannot do something during Dark Avengers.

If you don't see what I am talking about I can post an example from another comics for you.

Makes no sense, as I didn't post before this hilarious post of yours wink.

Lol. If people have a different opinion on him then you have your version, simple logic and your facts are the hypocrisy you accuse the previous posters of.

Let me make it simple:

Sentry defeats MM, you ignore his mental struggles, that he wants to fail and argue it's Sentrys true power. Everything else is Sentry weakened by his mental state and the worm incident is the writers way to get rid of a too powerful char who can warp the Multiverse (which he never did). If you wouldn't be a hypocrit you would have to say that the worm defeating Sentry is as legit as Sentry defeating a full power MM. Which means the Worm was at the very least above MM. So we have a multiversal worm now which is beyonder+ level. If you say the writer needed this plot device in order to get rid of the multiversal Sentry, who never warped Exitar just out of earth something MM would do easily, you would also have to say that Sentry was the plot worm to get rid of MM. But hypocrits alsways think that they are the only ones who see the truth and all others are blind idiots and not half as smart as they. Which is funny because, when I was young and on KMC I acted similar.

As for the conflict of interest. No. You are dead wrong. Let me enlighten you. Now, even though I am an former scientist and work as an analyst/consultant in a company now, I do realized one thing some years ago. I means nothing for my life, my daily routine what people believe in and what not. I don't care if people think that Sentry, Hulk or Spiderman are above Supes, I do not engange in debates anymore only share opinions, get insights of other people opinions, shrug if I diasagree and don't care because even if i sway there opinion, nothing in my life will change/improve/get worse. There are people who believe the earth is flat and those who think it's a globe and though I would agree with the latter more, why bother to argue with the first ones about it. Does it really matter who is right or wrong? That's how I roll these days. I take some pleasure though in teasing hypocrits like you, I mean this rather friendly. It reminds me of the time when I was as ridiculous.

I have no problem with Sentry. If I would for example have such a bothersome grudge with him as you have with Superman, AND if I would be younger I would do what you have done. Create a blog/website where I explain why Superman will lose to even lower tier characters and refer to Superman on every of my pages to dismiss his showings and explain why he has no superseed in combat but just moves his limbs very fast or so.

Well I will never do such a thing, It's a waste of my time, brings me no joy and once I log out of KMC I don't spend a though on comic chars at all. There are too many things that are more important. wink

You care more about Superman then me if I think about it and as for logic and facts in comics. If a writer decides that Superman will lose against Green Arrow with an explosive arrow and he repeats this 2-3 times, it will be a fact till other writes do something else. Which means there are no facts in comics, just some moods of writers who are only humans and do whatever they want, this is not science, there is no ultimate truth only a current state that is more or less meaningless.

RealityWarper
Makes no sense, as I didn't post before this hilarious post of yours wink.

"ok"

I don't have "my version". I'm sticking with what the writers says and how the story is made.

His mental struggles have nothing to do with his power-level and his ability to use his powers. That's why they are ignored instead of some people trying to create a context about Molecule Man which doesn't exist and never existed in the first place.

I asked for proof that Molecule Man was incapable to use his powers the way some people described and I am still waiting for them, and for you, to post those famous scans where Molecule Man say that he cannot do something. That would be simple because you all are so sure of your argument, right ?

Please post those scans.

He didn't want to fail.

The minions he created where here to show his inner fears, whatever they are rational or not, because it is part of the character to have self-doubt and fears. Molecule Man was paranoid and afraid to be find by Reed Richards once more.

Molecule Man himself said that he didn't want to fail or been caught but you still stick with half what happens on panel and ignore the rest because it fits with your narrative.

https://s17.postimg.org/pzn6z6xa7/MMprotectinghishome_DA-011-pg-23.jpg

Bendis himself confirmed in an interview that Sentry's power is limitless.

There was no reasons for him to weaken Molecule Man when Sentry's power makes him potentially stronger than him, which is what happened in Dark Avengers. Sentry unleashed a new level of power he wasn't aware about, the same way Molecule Man's own power was revealed by Dr Doom in the first Secret Wars. Of course if that was Superman in place of Sentry you would accept the feat.

It is well known that Sentry is weakened by his mental state and it doesn't work the same way than for Molecule Man.

Sentry's own mental issues have symptoms which directly interact with his powers.

He still beat Molecule Man despite not having his training in Reality Manipulation.

He was carried away, not defeated.

Yeah sure. Show me the worm manipulating the reality then.

Sentry never meant to kill Exitar so there is no way discussing that.

I've already explained to you that the Celestials are Apocalypse boss whom is the Horsemen boss and Sentry is one of his Horsemen.

He had no reasons to try killing Exitar so either ways if he can or cannot kill Exitar is an unsolved mystery for now but... You still pick the "argument" that fits with your narrative, once more.

I've never disrespected anyone for their opinions.

I asked for proof from the other side and it never come.

Wow so much bold accusations and you still keep up saying that the Earth is flat...

*sigh*

A gross oversimplification isn't an argument neither... You still keep with that definition even I told why I chosen Superman over another character, being a standard and super-popular iconic character justify by itself to put him against an underdog and I can see, once more, that your choice about the outcome is defined by your personal preferences instead of logical arguments.

Oh really ?

You still spend a long time typing all of those posts for something which doesn't matter to you in the slightest.

I'm glad that we both agree that BATMAN IS SUPERIOR TO SUPERMAN. smile

tkitna
Originally posted by cdtm

Over there, can't post Superman vs a wet poodle, without someone arguing for the poodle. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/blowup.gif

I'm signing up now.

Prof. T.C McAbe
"ok"

Bendis himself confirmed in an interview that Sentry's power is limitless.

He was carried away, not defeated.

Yeah sure. Show me the worm manipulating the reality then.

I've already explained to you that the Celestials are Apocalypse boss whom is the Horsemen boss and Sentry is one of his Horsemen.

He had no reasons to try killing Exitar so either ways if he can or cannot kill Exitar is an unsolved mystery for now but... You still pick the "argument" that fits with your narrative, once more.

Apocalypse is Sentrys Boss? Oh wow. laughing

Stay the way you are, Argumentum Ad Populum.

RealityWarper
Apocalypse is Sentrys Boss? Oh wow. laughing

Stay the way you are, Argumentum Ad Populum.

I don't know what is worse between your trolling or your general lack of informations about fictional characters...

the Darkone
Classic Beyonder would utterly shit stomp Sentry, this is down right spite on so many levels.

Two beings that can recreate the Marvel omniverse with thought and more powerful the whole marvel universe and cosmic hierarchy combine.

This Sentry wanking is getting out of hand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.