Swedish woman speaks out against refugees

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Foxsteak
p5fMfhByUnM

Video often gets deleted. What do y'all think?

Surtur
Pshhh, nothing is going on in Sweden. It's not like rape has skyrocketed.

Foxsteak
Originally posted by Surtur
Pshhh, nothing is going on in Sweden. It's not like rape has skyrocketed. The rape stat is high because in Sweden, they count more rapes, and she is a bigot.

Surtur
Originally posted by Foxsteak
The rape stat is high because in Sweden, they count more rapes, and she is a bigot.

And they don't give the public all the details of crimes lol. For instance, you remember the big thing where Trump said something bad happened in Sweden? And the Swedes laughed and laughed at it. 3 days later there was some sort of riot in a part of a city made up mostly of migrants.

Who was behind it? Immigrants? We don't know because the authorities will not tell you lol.

A reporter trying to prove there was no "no go" zones got shot.

Foxsteak
And they don't give the public all the details of crimes lol. For instance, you remember the big thing where Trump said something bad happened in Sweden? And the Swedes laughed and laughed at it. 3 days later there was some sort of riot in a part of a city made up mostly of migrants.

Who was behind it? Immigrants? We don't know because the authorities will not tell you lol.

A reporter trying to prove there was no "no go" zones got shot. More evidence that Trump is John Titor.

Kurk
@Robtard

Scribble
Mass, unrestricted immigration/welcoming of refugees, sadly, does often create this kind of thing. I understand Sweden were trying to do a good thing in the first place, I applaud their humanitarian efforts, but then denying the problems and covering it up is just ridiculous and undoes any of the good stuff they did. Acting like everything is fine doesn't make it so.

Btw I didn't watch the video, I'm just speaking broadly about the subject based on previous research.

socool8520
I think a lot of it has to do with the kind of refugees they are getting. Some of them have a very low opinion of women when compared to western civilization.

Scribble
Originally posted by socool8520
I think a lot of it has to do with the kind of refugees they are getting. Some of them have a very low opinion of women when compared to western civilization. Not surprising given the reputation of the middle east and their outlook on femininity and women in general.

socool8520
It's unfortunate because many of these people do want help, but they need to learn that they should try to assimilate as much as they can with the people taking you in. Aso, realize that your barbaric views on women should probably change.

Bashar Teg
so brave her to speak out against the empoverished, marginalized, and powerless.

Foxsteak
It's unfortunate because many of these people do want help, but they need to learn that they should try to assimilate as much as they can with the people taking you in. Aso, realize that your barbaric views on women should probably change. She details that refugees are put in social housing where there are simply not enough room, and some end up in the streets.

Possible sharia law abiding rapists on the streets of Malmo.

socool8520
What do they expect? There is not a lot of contingincies for harboring a population you aren't expecting to have.

Foxsteak
What do they expect? There is not a lot of contingincies for harboring a population you aren't expecting to have. I expect a change in policy and honesty from reporters about this kind of thing.

socool8520
What do you suggest? they build homes for these people for free?

snowdragon
So much anger! I would hate to be a woman in many of the european nations taking in so many muslims. Muslims in their own nations tend to treat women as second class citizens.

Surtur
Lol oh Sweden...

"For The Sake Of Allah": Swedish Radio Station Hijacked To Play ISIS Recruiting Song

Foxsteak
What do you suggest? they build homes for these people for free? I suggest Europe issues stricter immigration laws, no question. I know no country wants to take in rapefugees, but if Iraq is owned by America now, take them to Iraq.

Bashar Teg

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Come again?

Bashar Teg
Come again?

can't right now, your mom's still sleeping. (i posted in the wrong thread)

socool8520
You like them older huh? I don't judge

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
can't right now, your mom's still sleeping. (i posted in the wrong thread)

Aha, caught in a lie. Me mum is on the road right now.

Bashar Teg
Aha, caught in a lie. Me mum is on the road right now.

are you being humorous or are you really trying to prove to everyone that i'm not plowing your mom?

also, did she always snore loud? because damn.

Surtur
Originally posted by Foxsteak
They don't call it Stockholm Syndrome for nothing. wink

What we're seeing in Sweden are what happens when the SJWs take social justice to the most extreme levels.

This is the same country that experimented with "feminist snowplowing" last winter. You see normally when you have all this snow that needs plowing...main roads and such are the first to get plowed. You know, so people can get to work and so emergency vehicles can get where they need to go.

But ohoho! Not acceptable to the feminists. They complained that things they use like bike paths and stuff were prioritized last. So one day the city did try out their method and...yeah lol. Massive massive back up in traffic all over Stockholm because the main roads weren't cleared first.

Foxsteak
53A5AJoRxF0

ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.