Hillarly email lawsuit tossed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rockydonovang
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/9/federal-judge-fbi-exhausted-search-clinton-emails/

Bashar Teg
BUT HER...oh. we can still do the dank redpill memez tho, right?

Killjoy12
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/9/federal-judge-fbi-exhausted-search-clinton-emails/

This says it all. Just another liberal judge:

Judge Boasberg, an Obama appointee to the court

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Killjoy12
This says it all. Just another liberal judge:

Judge Boasberg, an Obama appointee to the court
Naturally your critique of the lawsuit has nothing to do what's actually in the lawsuit or the evidence provided the other side.

In other words, your dislike of liberal judges is prompting you to blindly assume this isn't a fair judgement.

But hey, when people you don't like aren't found guilty, then obviously the judged is biased!

Killjoy12
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Naturally your critique of the lawsuit has nothing to do what's actually in the lawsuit or the evidence provided the other side.

In other words, your dislike of liberal judges is prompting you to blindly assume this isn't a fair judgement.

But hey, when people you don't like aren't found guilty, then obviously the judged is biased!

You don't think judges can be biased? He was appointed by Obama. Do you really think Obama would appoint a conservative judge.

Firefly218
You don't think judges can be biased? He was appointed by Obama. Do you really think Obama would appoint a conservative judge. Merrick Garland was no liberal

Rockydonovang
You don't think judges can be biased? That's not what you asserted. What you asserted was this judge was biased in the decision.

The first statement is an obvious truth no one has disputed. The other is an assertion you've failed to substantiate.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Firefly218
Merrick Garland was no liberal

If he was appointed by Obama. Probably a Hardcore Leftist Extremist. Way WORSE then a "Liberal".

socool8520
Don't they already have the evidence that she was knowingly sending classified documents? What are a few more messages going to do? It doesn't look like she is going to get in trouble so why bother? That rule apparently doesn't apply to her.

Surtur

Foxsteak
Why hasn't Trump put in a special prosecutor like he promised?

Stupid Trump. Not my president.

Afro Cheese
I don't really care about this Clinton email shit anymore now that the election is over tbh. I always felt like it was more a sign of incompetence than criminal intent. Since she's not running for president that seeming incompetence seems somewhat irrelevant.

Also, I've always thought it was pretty embarrassing for our government that they even allowed her to run a private server in the first place. So I don't put the entire blame squarely on her shoulders; you don't leave it up to the end user to create the proper security infrastructure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.