Big celebrity sexual assualt thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
As Both Gay and as a "Quasi Pervert"?

Hooray for Gay?!

Hooray For the ...Uhhh Gay and Quasi Pervert-ness?

socool8520
The LBGT community is not happy with this though. Hiding under the rainbow was the term iirc. Being gay doesn't give you the excuse to lay on top of somebody though so I can see their point. neither does alcohol.

Flyattractor
Yeah. Him being Gay isn't really a shock. This is kind of like not seeing it with Liberache back in the day.

Sadly Him being GAY will over shadow the "Quasi Child Molester" Bit.

Hooray for Hollywood.

socool8520
Yeah, the pedophilia and sexual harassment/assault is the issue here for sure. The fact that he is gay/Bi/whatever is irrelevant.

Flyattractor
Like I said..."Hooray for Hollywood!"

socool8520
Basically, we need to fire every single person that works in Hollywood and start over fresh.

Nuke Nixon
So much for House of Cards.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by socool8520
Basically, we need to fire every single person that works in Hollywood and start over fresh.

Nah. I say we just go with idea of chopping Califunny up into 6 seperate States and we abandon Hollywood to shirvel and Die.

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
So much for House of Cards.

Not my kind of show so ME NO CARE!

Nuke Nixon
His character in that was Bi. Foreshadowing?

Flyattractor
More like Bye Bye.

Nuke Nixon
Supposedly Seth MacFarlane had a bit in Family Guy where Stewie is running through a mall screaming help me I've just escaped from Kevin Spacey's basement. 12 years ago.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/30/entertainment/seth-macfarlane-kevin-spacey/index.html

socool8520
I'm sure half of this crap was common knowledge in Hollywood and nobody said anything. Well, until now

Nuke Nixon
Seth knows where all the bodies are buried.

socool8520
I'm sure anyone who hung around these people long enough knew what they were about.

Nuke Nixon
Their lawyers and agents knew.

socool8520
Well lawyers have that confidentiality thing though

Nuke Nixon
Not after they're done being their lawyer.

Not one thought to blow up a tell all book and cash in?

socool8520
Non disclosure agreement?

Nuke Nixon
Everything has a loop-hole, just ask a politician.

Flyattractor
Corey Feldman has a plan!!

Corey Feldman...HERE TO SAVE THE DAY! And Only for 10 Million!

Nuke Nixon
That lil dude is going to absolutely wreck Hollywood, bless his heart.

Flyattractor
Bout time some one went all Frog Brothers on the Lefty Pedos!

Nuke Nixon

socool8520
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Corey Feldman has a plan!!

Corey Feldman...HERE TO SAVE THE DAY! And Only for 10 Million!

I read about this. If it's legit, I hope he wrecks these bastards.

Flyattractor

Nuke Nixon
Give Cali back to Mexico, make them pay for the extra wall.

Flyattractor
thumb up

ArtificialGlory
I read about this. If it's legit, I hope he wrecks these bastards.
Me too, but 10 million $?

Nuke Nixon
Seems too low, give him $50 million!

socool8520
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Me too, but 10 million $?

I see your point. He could basically just use a regular camera Blair Witch style and still crush these people.

At the same time, I assume he still wants to make money.

Robtard
Um, why does Feldman need 10million? He could for free use social media to release whatever info he has. With sharing, he'd reach for more people.

socool8520
He's broke?

Robtard
So the only way to do what he claims is the 'right thing' is if he makes some money in the process? Yeah, that sort of shits on his crusade.

He also has a net worth of 2million. Sure he's not living large like some others, but he's hardly starving

socool8520
Agreed, but nobody ever claimed Feldman was a good guy. Although those pedo's could have had something to do with it.

Nuke Nixon
He's broke?

Net Worth $2 Million, for a celebrity he's darn near homeless.

socool8520
^ exactly. Chump change

Surtur
His 1980s sexual misconduct is the reason his character in LA Confidential was killed.

Robtard

Robtard
I assume he is. But making a movie exposing powerful pedos in the film industry is safe compared to using social media to do the same?

socool8520
It's mostly a money ploy. Also, I assume with that budget it would be a lot of grandstanding and irrelevant info with the actual damning evidence sprinkled in ever so often.

I agree with Rob. just provide your evidence and name names.

Robtard
If so, that's really shitty of Feldman, as he's making the pedophilia cases seem less legitimate.

Facebook and Twitter alone reach over two billion people. A film with a 10mil budget won't.

socool8520
Hell even an expose on a Dateline type of event would reach more people as it's on public TV

Surtur
Hell even an expose on a Dateline type of event would reach more people as it's on public TV

Well, he did talk about it on public tv before lol. What happened? Nothing.

socool8520
Yeah, but people will believe him now. Just tie in sexual assault to women and you can bring them all down.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Well, he did talk about it on public tv before lol. What happened? Nothing.

He has the momentum now with all the cases of sexual misconduct coming out. Him asking for money first just makes his story look less real now.

edit: Or what Socool said

Surtur
Yeah, but people will believe him now. Just tie in sexual assault to women and you can bring them all down.

So mens issues will only get attention because some women came forward and complained about sexual assault first.

Well it's shitty that's what it took to get this discussed, but it's better than it not being discussed at all.

socool8520
No, I'm saying tie it all in and catch everyone or at least a good number of them instead of drawing it out as separate issues. There is a sexual predator issue in Hollywood. Lump the evidence together and fix it quickly would be my plan.

Robtard
He's just trying to be an MRA again and this is serious business

Surtur
No, I'm saying tie it all in and catch everyone or at least a good number of them instead of drawing it out as separate issues. There is a sexual predator issue in Hollywood. Lump the evidence together and fix it quickly would be my plan.

Let's hope it works.

socool8520
I do hope it works. Clean that shit show up.

Surtur
The next Oscars is gonna be awkward as f*ck lol.

quanchi112
Net Worth $2 Million, for a celebrity he's darn near homeless. laughing out loud

socool8520
The next Oscars is gonna be awkward as f*ck lol.

There will be like 12 people in attendance. The others will be in jail

Surtur
There will be like 12 people in attendance. The others will be in jail

They are in a bad position, if they make NO mention of these scandals at all then the next night all people will talk about is how they didn't make any mention of it. If they do make mention of it...well, then they have made mention of it.

Ben Alfeck probably wants to throat stab Harvey Weinstein.

socool8520
Did anybody honestly not think Ben was a doucher?

Surtur
He's not even that talented.

socool8520
He's a decent director from what I hear. His acting shitty outside of Dogma imo.

BackFire
I honestly thought he had been openly gay for sometime now. I was under the impression it was common knowledge, guess not.

Either way, very gross behavior from him.

Impediment
"Kevin Spacey Comes out of the CLOSET!!!!!"

Was there ever any doubt that he wasn't already in there?

socool8520
This is fair. He always seemed like he was riding the line.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard
If so, that's really shitty of Feldman, as he's making the pedophilia cases seem less legitimate.

Facebook and Twitter alone reach over two billion people. A film with a 10mil budget won't.

I also thought that Feldman said he wanted the money to have a legal team to protect him.

Either way Spacey got called out and Feldman said he can tell on people if we pay him sick

Bashar Teg
i'm almost as shocked as i was when rob halford came out of the closet

https://i.imgur.com/KkAKLEu.jpg

socool8520
^ He could have just been a really big Billy Idol fan.

Impediment
I guess my Gaydar is on point calling like I see it.

Rob Halford is one of the greatest metal icons of all time and I don't care if he in a fanny bandit. #bemyturbolover

Surtur
To be honest I never really gave Spacey much thought in terms of if he was gay or straight. But it's something that doesn't necessarily shock you once you think about it.

That's the shame in this IMO. I don't think I gave his personal life much thought because he was so good at becoming another character in his films. Some actors essentially just play the same character under a different name over and over.

Bashar Teg
a very shitty and cowardly move on his part to reenergize ancient ignorance toward homosexuals (gay=predator=hide your kids) as a means of distraction from his own predatory behavior. tbh that move disgusted me way more than the accusation of him trying to seduce a minor. f*ck kevin spacey.

snowdragon
To be honest I never really gave Spacey much thought in terms of if he was gay or straight. But it's something that doesn't necessarily shock you once you think about it.

That's the shame in this IMO. I don't think I gave his personal life much thought because he was so good at becoming another character in his films. Some actors essentially just play the same character under a different name over and over.

He's pretty typecast and I'd bet his personality is similar to who he has played in the past.

Go watch:

Swimming with Sharks
Glenngary Glenn Ross
Usual suspects
House of Cards

Tons of roles where he is the power man in charge, this news isn't very suprising.

Surtur
I never said he never played the same character, just that he didn't do it over and over. I liked him in Seven and LA Confidential. K-Pax, and Men Who Stare at Goats. Probably others that I'm not thinking of.

MythLord
'Bout time. I thought he'd find Narnia by now... I always knew.

Flyattractor
So many High Profile Perverts on the Left....So sad.

Bashar Teg
"grab them by the pussy" -orange rapist who you voted for

Flyattractor
You thinkg Adults Grabbing each others parts makes you a "Pervert" Bashy?

That is sad.

Surtur
You thinkg Adults Grabbing each others parts makes you a "Pervert" Bashy?

That is sad.

Especially if they let you do it.

Flyattractor
Especially if they let you do it.

True dat!

Surtur
True dat!

To be fair I've never once heard of a woman ever letting a guy do something sexual with her because he was rich and famous, etc.

Indeed, and Harvey Weinstein literally raped every actress, none of them willingly f*cked him to advance their careers, I bet they'd all pinky swear to that.

Flyattractor
Yeah because when a Woman acts like a Whore it makes the Guy a Pervert!

Gotta love Leftist Thinking.

Surtur
Well his career is over, tried to forcibly fondle a dude and according to the person making the claim the guy wasn't the only victim.

Beniboybling
Uh-oh, another jilted lover. sad

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Uh-oh, another jilted lover. sad

Is the implication here supposed to be Spacey didn't do these things and this is just someone he dated trying to get back at him?

Cuz damn Harvey Weinstein has a shitload of jilted lovers then.

Beniboybling

Surtur

cdtm
The LBGT community is not happy with this though. Hiding under the rainbow was the term iirc. Being gay doesn't give you the excuse to lay on top of somebody though so I can see their point. neither does alcohol.

That's good to hear. Seems like too many have a double standard about minor boys compared to girls (A lawyer here in CT even said "Yeah, I think there's a double standard. And I think there SHOULD be a double standard." The fact he's so open about it, without suffering a backlash, kind of proves how socially acceptable that opinion is)

Bashar Teg
If Steve Zodiac is upset then comfort him.

steve is the reasonable sock smile

however your pal is clearly unhinged. did you get his # yet? give him a call and comfort him. <3

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
steve is the reasonable sock smile

however your pal is clearly unhinged. did you get his # yet? give him a call and comfort him. <3

He's really not, though.

socool8520
Steve got banned too? Damn. Errryboddyy going down.

socool8520
Originally posted by cdtm
That's good to hear. Seems like too many have a double standard about minor boys compared to girls (A lawyer here in CT even said "Yeah, I think there's a double standard. And I think there SHOULD be a double standard." The fact he's so open about it, without suffering a backlash, kind of proves how socially acceptable that opinion is)

Yeah, sexual assault and pedophilia are unacceptable regardless of sex

Surtur

Lol oh no. Well, yes, technically. You see Steve is "StopTheHate". A username that had multiple incarnations "StopTheHate2, etc.". All got banned for trolling, posting trolling topics, etc.

It is common knowledge Steve is StopTheHate. He hasn't been banned. Sable was banned for...being a sock.

The excuse given was "we allow reasonable socks to stay" but of course that was a lie lol. Sables behavior was no less reasonable and he still got banned.

Bashar Teg

i guess that means that surt's crying over steve will cease now. lol jk that's not gonna happen.

cdtm
Who was Sable suspected of being of sock of?

socool8520
TI

Emperordmb
HE'S HURTING GAY PEOPLE!!!!!!

I know he tried to molest some kid... BUT THE REAL CRIME IS HIM HELPING SPREAD A STEREOTYPE ABOUT GAY MEN!!!

Darkstorm Zero
Sable was a sock of Time Immemorial who was a sock of Supra.

I do not know how Supra pissed in Badabing's soup, but the Raptor bit hard, and now we have Sable doing everything in his power to ensure that if he cannot be allowed in here, he'll make damn sure nobody else will ever enjoy it either.

I had sympathy for the guy, I really did, despite our... questionable history, but Sable's current meltdown is doing nobody any favors, least of all himself, but when I explained this to him, the response was "I don't give a f**k" so yeah, not much more I can say.

Surtur
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Sable was a sock of Time Immemorial who was a sock of Supra.

I do not know how Supra pissed in Badabing's soup, but the Raptor bit hard, and now we have Sable doing everything in his power to ensure that if he cannot be allowed in here, he'll make damn sure nobody else will ever enjoy it either.

I had sympathy for the guy, I really did, despite our... questionable history, but Sable's current meltdown is doing nobody any favors, least of all himself, but when I explained this to him, the response was "I don't give a f**k" so yeah, not much more I can say.

Trolling begets trolling.

I thought dinosaurs were civilized. I was wrong.

*shaking fist in the general direction of the Cretaceous Period*

cdtm
I've been there.

You've just got to let it go and move on. Plenty of other forums out there.

Beniboybling
https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2017/nov/01/many-young-men-have-kevin-spacey-story-says-mexican-actor-roberto-cavazos

Yikes.

Flyattractor
Oh but he is a Hollywood Star and gay and that makes it all ok.

Nuke Nixon
Place your bets on many more stars are going to get outed for molestering boys?

Beniboybling
Do girls count?

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/01/dustin-hoffman-accused-of-sexual-harassment-against-17-year-old

Flyattractor
Damn. Missed it by one year.

snowdragon
Hoffman, Pivens, Casey Affleck.....it's going to be alot if we include everyone that felt that way in the past.

Social media has become the new court system and its just brimming with cases that are open and shut as soon as someone claims victimhood...........(no need to supply evidence, your tears are all thats needed to claim victory!)

Nuke Nixon
An interesting way to ruin a few actors careers.

Flyattractor
I think I would blame the ACTORS for RUINING their Own Careers.

Nuke Nixon
How would they know that the fun stuff they used to do would be considered bad now?

Flyattractor
Because they are the ones that Voted in and Campaigned in the Lefty Looneys that are turning on them now?

cdtm
How would they know that the fun stuff they used to do would be considered bad now?

In what era of Hollywood was taking advantage of young minor's considered good?

cdtm
I think I would blame the ACTORS for RUINING their Own Careers.

For full grown men and women, that's a fair point.

For kids who's parents pushed them into that lifestyle in the hopes of fortune and fame, that's something else.

And honestly, there's also a difference between having no sympathy for an adult making bad decisions, and condoning another adult all too happy to use their position to reap the benefits of those bad decisions (Like trading sexual favors for career advancement.)

Darkstorm Zero

None. I think the last time that sort of crap was considered morally acceptible was ancient Rome or ancient Greece. And that is not saying a whole lot.

Nuke Nixon

Every era, there's always been stars that have been aggressively sexual, it's just recently people have been coming out of the woodwork to call them out for it.

Let's break it down ... you're a relatively new actor to Hollywood and you get an invite to a party at a big Producer's house and you figure you can maybe get some exposure for your career out of it, then everyone is drinking and doing various recreational drugs and some guy makes a move on you, you brush him off but he doesn't take no for an answer and some groping occurs. So you leave. Cut to 25 years later you're kind of a bigger deal now so you out the guy for perving on you...

1- everyone is a perv in Hollywood, that's gotta be common given the atmosphere.
2- now you can play the victim card and be praised like crazy
3- even if it wasn't all that pervy it's your word against them and now everyone is inclined to believe the worst thanks to the media circus surrounding this

Surtur
I just wonder now if anyone is trying to take advantage of this. EVERYONE kept silent until now? Really? How many people were victimized and how many just feel ashamed they f*cked their way to the top?

I'm just cynical of ANYONE in Hollywood. These people willingly remained in this cesspool in order to get rich.

quanchi112
People will always be people. Relax. Self interest is a powerful thing. Don't fixate about it we don't know another Hillary obsession on our hands.

Surtur
People will always be people? Thanks for that revelation kid.

quanchi112
People will always be people? Thanks for that revelation kid. Its famous people putting their own self interest ahead of it all. You're the one pining over this.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
Its famous people putting their own self interest ahead of it all. You're the one pining over this.

Nobody is pining over it. Did you have anything else to add, kiddo?

quanchi112
Nobody is pining over it. Did you have anything else to add, kiddo? Quit jacking off to Hillary.

Surtur
Quit jacking off to Hillary.

You're the one talking about her now. Anything else, kid?

quanchi112
You're the one talking about her now. Anything else, kid? Because I don't need another Surtur obsession taking place with Kevin Spacey or some other Hollywood actor you're consumed with.

Surtur
Because I don't need another Surtur obsession taking place with Kevin Spacey or some other Hollywood actor you're consumed with.

But nobody cares what you need short stuff. You think I'm obsessed and you want it to end yet you bring her up, are you braindead? I bet you'd try to cure someone of alcoholism by shoving booze in front of him. Just stop, don't go full retard. Keep that shit at half 'tarded.

Robtard
^

Surtur admitting to his Clinton obsession. First Step to recovery is admitting there's a problem thumb up

*clapping*

quanchi112
I am mocking you I am not concerned with your well being. I believe you're a loser who has nothing in life. You exist for my amusement.

Surtur
^

Surtur admitting to his Clinton obsession. First Step to recovery is admitting there's a problem thumb up

*clapping*

^^Robtard being unable to read. I said if he thinks I'm obsessed it would be dumb to bring her up. Did you want another shot, champ?

Surtur
I am mocking you I am not concerned with your well being. I believe you're a loser who has nothing in life. You exist for my amusement.

You're doing a rather poor job, you sound like a small bitter man. Go watch Into Darkness or something.

Robtard
Second step is getting help. Find yourself a sponsor, someone who will keep you on track thumb up

*clapping*

Surtur
So you're more or less acknowledging you can't comprehend words, nice.

Try to spin it further, mention more of the steps, quickly.

quanchi112

Try to spin it further, mention more of the steps, quickly. I won't humor your off topic tangents.

Surtur
I won't humor your off topic tangents.

You just brought up Hilary Clinton lol. Is that on topic, do you think?

quanchi112
You just brought up Hilary Clinton lol. Is that on topic, do you think? It is relevant to you since I detected another fixation forming. It's obviously too late to change that now.

Robtard

Try to spin it further, mention more of the steps, quickly.

I think the 3rd step is not blaming others and lashing out, but accepting responsibility and being accountable for onself. Not 100% sure though, never been to AA, don't drink.

BTW, seems you've already failed the 3rd step sad

Surtur
It is relevant to you since I detected another fixation forming. It's obviously too late to change that now.

Just say "rules for thee but not for me". That's the reality of the situation kid. Do you have the balls to admit it? Probably not, your next reply will tell me if I'm correct. Did I call it or not? Let me know if I called it.

Surtur
I think the 3rd step is not blaming others and lashing out, but accepting responsibility and being accountable for onself. Not 100% sure though, never been to AA, don't drink.

BTW, seems you've already failed the 3rd step sad

Mention more steps quickly, your lack of reading comprehension will be forgotten.

quanchi112
Just say "rules for thee but not for me". That's the reality of the situation kid. Do you have the balls to admit it? Probably not, your next reply will tell me if I'm correct. Did I call it or not? Let me know if I called it. What the hell are you even talking about ? laughing out loud

Robtard
Mention more steps quickly, your lack of reading comprehension will be forgotten.

^

Definitely failed the 3rd step :0

Surtur
What the hell are you even talking about ? laughing out loud

Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son.

quanchi112
Surtur's insults are the worst. laughing out loud

Surtur
I should have said "short, drunk, and stupid". My bad.

quanchi112
Worst.

laughing out loud

Surtur
I feel like since mine are better than yours you are essentially insulting yourself more than me.

quanchi112
You are so delusional.

Surtur
You are so delusional.

^^^This is irony overload on a cosmic scale.

Bashar Teg
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=irony

you guys both say "irony" a lot. it's like you're fighting over who gets to own it.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=irony

you guys both say "irony" a lot. it's like you're fighting over who gets to own it.

Interesting. You say "you guys" say it a lot, implying more than one.

So why is it you apparently only searched for when I say it? You that lazy or just cucking ?

Bashar Teg
Interesting. You say "you guys" say it a lot, implying more than one.

So why is it you apparently only searched for when I say it? You that lazy or just cucking ?

that's a general search for the word, tender guy. just scroll down and look at the screennames.

that's funny, you thought i searched under your name. you should maybe cut back a tad.

Surtur
That's my bad you are right. That's pure Michigan.

Bashar Teg
my name keeps popping up as well but that's only because i'm quoting you. laughing out loud

Robtard
Oh dear...

Surtur
Why is it bad a word was used a lot?

If you keeping saying ironic shit it's going to get called out lol. Maybe...not?

Flyattractor
How sad that so many Progressive Leftists in the Hollywood Industry are being ousted as the Sexual Perverts that really are.

so Sexual Pervert/Predators = Democrat

Makes sense.

Surtur
How sad that so many Progressive Leftists in the Hollywood Industry are being ousted as the Sexual Perverts that really are.

so Sexual Pervert/Predators = Democrat

Makes sense.

And I love how these folk are trying to deflect it to make it more about sexual harassment in the work place in general and not in Hollywood, but this utter cesspool keeps spewing out more and more folk, so it's a failure.

It's hilarious, these morons have no basis for lecturing anyone anymore, they kept their mouths shut to get rich.

For example: Meryl Streep is done running her mouth about anything. Oh she can still open that gaping maw and spew stuff, but it's not to be taken seriously.

Flyattractor
It just reminds me of the old Sexual Slippery Slope Debate.

One you make this OK, it just opens the gate for everything else....and Oh How the Lefties SCOFFED at THAT!

Bashar Teg
deflect from kevin spacey? i already addressed kevin spacey, tender guy.
so nope, no refusal on my part to address the topic. that's your game.

Surtur
I just can't get over it, these pricks have lectured us for years lol. A whole shitload of them knew. I love it.

They cheered Roman Polanski lol. How can they cheer him, but whine about this?

Do we have a braindead leftist to explain this? Someone try.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>