Movies You Went to See Just Because of a Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

John Murdoch
In the days before high-speed internet streaming of videos really caught on, trailers and teasers before (and in the olden days, after) movies on the big screen were the first time to see sneak peeks at films being released on down the line.

What movies had you wanting to see a trailer more than the feature presentation itself? Also, what movies did you walk out of realizing a trailer was more fun than the movie?

Example: Meet Joe Black having the Star Wars - Episode I: The Phantom Menace trailer beforehand (before the consensus was reached that Episode I isn't that good of a movie).

Dreampanther
The one I want to see is Renegades. The movie was supposed to come out ages ago and has mysteriously disappeared. I loved the trailer so much and I've been waiting more than a year!

Bl8INGEnrbQ

Kazenji
Originally posted by Dreampanther
The one I want to see is Renegades. The movie was supposed to come out ages ago and has mysteriously disappeared. I loved the trailer so much and I've been waiting more than a year!

Bl8INGEnrbQ

looking at that on IMDB

its been out in most places in Europe, Looks like UK and the rest of the world gets it next year.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Kazenji
looking at that on IMDB

its been out in most places in Europe, Looks like UK and the rest of the world gets it next year.

Excellent. Seems like I'm not the only one who wondered what happened to it.

"Navy SEAL movie 'Renegades' has disappeared from the radar"

http://mashable.com/2017/08/04/renegades-navy-seal-movies-disappeared/#xvsVW3JijsqA

socool8520
The Hitman's Bodyguard. Action comedies are my favorite so I figured this would be a no-brainer. I enjoyed the film.

jaden101
It's almost like people don't even read anymore.

Lord Lucien
All of them. I judge every book by it's trailer.

Kazenji
Originally posted by jaden101
It's almost like people don't even read anymore.

Welcome to the internet.

digiosmosis
The Mummy 2017 - I went as it starred Tom Cruise and Russel Crowe in the movie. I thought it would be a cool combination of Cruise and Crowe with just like Caprio and Crowe in 'The Body of Lies'.

marwash22
Sucker Punch
Inception

Firefly218
Suicide Squad I guess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.