Which Gem would you pick?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh_Alexander
You are allowed to choose 1 of the Infinity Gems which you will have full control of and will be able to use it as you see fit.

Which would you choose and why? How would you use them?

Gems:
Space Gem
Time Gem
Power Gem
Reality Gem
Mind Gem

(Soul Gem won't take part of the list since it hasn't been portrayed yet).

TethAdamTheRock
Space Gem by feats imo

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Space Gem by feats imo

What would you do with the Space Gem?

I would pick the Time Gem, atleast i will leave forever and recreate my pizza once am over eating it! HAHAHAHA.

Impediment
The Reality Gem in the comic books is the most powerful, but was severely de-powered as the Aether in Thor: Dark World.

John Murdoch
Gotta be the Time Gem: Groundhog Day anything till you get it right.

Khazra Reborn
Either the power, or reality gem. We haven't seen the power gem on screen yet though, I assume it will be similar to it's comic counter part, I can't imagine how much you could change something pretty straightforward like the PG.

carthage
Whichever gem erases Quan and Darth Thor from existence

Flyattractor
Originally posted by carthage
Whichever gem erases Quan and Darth Thor from existence

I think the "REALITY" Gem would be best for that...

rolling on floor laughing

KingD19
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Either the power, or reality gem. We haven't seen the power gem on screen yet though, I assume it will be similar to it's comic counter part, I can't imagine how much you could change something pretty straightforward like the PG.

Power Gem is the purple one from Guardians that blew up a planet.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, one we haven't seen yet is the Soul Stone. Some people here speculate it will be in the Black Panther movie, and play a role in their advanced technology, but I am not convinced myself. Not saying it is out of the question, but it is certainly not the only plausible explanation.

relentless1
Time Gem seems pretty handy

relentless1
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yeah, one we haven't seen yet is the Soul Stone. Some people here speculate it will be in the Black Panther movie, and play a role in their advanced technology, but I am not convinced myself. Not saying it is out of the question, but it is certainly not the only plausible explanation.

of course the Soul stone will be in black panther lmao

nfactor1995
Theoretically I'd probably choose the Aether/reality gem

Stigma
I'd get the time gem.

Coming to think about it, time gem may be the most powerful in the long run, since one can just rewind time and shape the course of events.

ShadowFyre
Time gem and reality seems to give one the most options I suppose. But any of them would be pretty badass.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by KingD19
Power Gem is the purple one from Guardians that blew up a planet.
Was that supposed to be the PG, makes sense.

TethAdamTheRock
Is it possible that juggernaut has the soul gem inside of him instead of there being a mcu cyttorak?

KingD19
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Was that supposed to be the PG, makes sense.

Yeah that was power.

KingD19
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Is it possible that juggernaut has the soul gem inside of him instead of there being a mcu cyttorak?

No not at all. Juggernaut isn't even in Marvel. What are you talkimg about?

TethAdamTheRock
Oh yea Fox.

Inhuman
Ego Gem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.