Russian Plans to Partition Ukraine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kevdude

Robtard
What!? Putin playing land-grab in Eastern Europe and being dishonest? No way.

Bashar Teg
but putin said he wasn't going to do that. our own president said that he's more trustworthy than our own intelligence agencies. i'm so confused. wacko

Stigma
Putin is always going to play his own game, moral condemnations notwithstanding.

TBH from the geo-political standpoint Ukraine is everything for Russia. That's a tough situation over there for sure.

kevdude
Update! Mr Sikorski who made these statements about Putin, in Oct 2014 say's he was confused after being questioned about it, He added that Mr Putin's "offer" may have been a "joke" made during meetings with Western leaders in Bucharest earlier in 2008.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/11180201/Polish-politician-facing-storm-over-claims-that-Putin-wanted-to-divide-Ukraine-with-Poland.html

Lets see, Putin say's this with Western leaders in Bucharest in early 2008 as a 'joke'. And then in 2014, he invades Ukraine, taking away Crimea. I smell bs from Putin.. thumb down

Foxsteak
Putin wants control of the black sea.

Crimea is probably the best solution for Russia and NATO.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
What!? Putin playing land-grab in Eastern Europe and being dishonest? No way.
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
but putin said he wasn't going to do that. our own president said that he's more trustworthy than our own intelligence agencies. i'm so confused. wacko

Oh if only Then President Obama hadn't CUCKED to this Horrible Person.

But He Cucked,and He CUCKED HARD!

Oh well.

Foxsteak
No, Obama is saving le world. Trump is to blame.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Foxsteak
No, Obama is saving le world. Trump is to blame.

Him not being President is a Big Help...that I will agree on.

Bashar Teg
#deflection

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
#deflection

You do try don't you.

eek!

Bashar Teg
nobody deflected but you and your pedo-pal. wanna discuss the topic?
or do you need to deflect and derail anything that makes putin and/or trump look bad?

Flyattractor
You are the one that posted Pedo Memes.

Stigma
Originally posted by kevdude
Update! Mr Sikorski who made these statements about Putin, in Oct 2014 say's he was confused after being questioned about it, He added that Mr Putin's "offer" may have been a "joke" made during meetings with Western leaders in Bucharest earlier in 2008.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/11180201/Polish-politician-facing-storm-over-claims-that-Putin-wanted-to-divide-Ukraine-with-Poland.html

Lets see, Putin say's this with Western leaders in Bucharest in early 2008 as a 'joke'. And then in 2014, he invades Ukraine, taking away Crimea. I smell bs from Putin.. thumb down LOL, yeah.

Either way, I imagine this went something like this:

Meeting of European leaders in 2008:

Mr. Putin: Mr. Sikorski. Good to see you. I have something to ask you. <speaks in a low voice> How about we split Ukraine. Something for me.... and something for you, eh? Whaddaya say?

Mr. Sikorski: What!? Mr. Putin, are you kidding?

Mr. Putin: Well....let me put it his way. If you say yes, then I am serious. But if you say no, then I am joking.

Mr Sikorski: NO!

Mr. Putin: Joking it is!

Foxsteak
Mr. Stalin: Let me put it to you, Adolf, that if we split Poland, Britain will not declare war.
Mr. Hitler: They literally said they would declare war if I invaded Poland.
Mr Stalin: No, no. This is not an invasion, this is just splitting the country up. You have your part, I have mine.
Mr. Hitler: Okay.
Mr Churchill: Are you ****ing kidding me?

Stigma
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BLMSmWLCUAAMHsV.jpg

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Stigma
LOL, yeah.

Mr. Putin: Mr. Sikorski. Good to see you. I have something to ask you. <speaks in a low voice> How about we split Ukraine. Something for me.... and something for you, eh? Whaddaya say?

Mr. Putin: Well....let me put it his way. If you say yes, then I am serious. But if you say no, then I am joking.

Just a prank, bro!

Seriously though, this is Putin we're talking about, what did everyone expect?

kevdude
Originally posted by Stigma
LOL, yeah.

laughing out loud

Maybe if Russia/USSR didn't steal the eastern half of the Poland, moving it west, and giving Ukraine, Russian territory they wouldn't be so land grabbing happy, ahh nevermind lol.

I'm wondering, do many people in Poland talk about the eastern lands of Galicia and Volhynia?

Lord Lucien
This was timely.

UJ3jQQ00pX0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.