Deadly Class

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreampanther

Dreampanther
Daaaamn. Good beginning.

riv6672

cdtm
Is this a Mark Miller. It sounds like something Mark Miller would cook up, and his stuff is a favorite for live action adapations.

riv6672

BruceSkywalker
this i'm looking forward to watching

Flyattractor
Yeah. SyFy will find a way to frak this up. That and it just looks like just another Tween Drama Bomb Crap Fest with a comic book wrapping.

Total Pass.

Kazenji
^ Maybe that's the whole point of them being teens.

riv6672
^^^agreed.

Anyway, it (the preview) was ok. My spouse actually said she wouldnt mind seeing where this goes, so i guess it goes on my queue.

Flyattractor
Didn't like Tween Drama when I was a Teen. Sure has Hell don't like it now.

staxamillion
hadn't seen or heard of if it but those that have seen it here have decent taste in this forum so i'll check it out syfy sometimes cannot get out of their own way

cdtm
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Didn't like Tween Drama when I was a Teen. Sure has Hell don't like it now.

I never liked teen drama, either. Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink, meh..

Ferris Buellers Day Off and Goonies are about the only one's I remember fondly, and I was in my college years the first viewing of the former.

Monster Squad was decent, too.

BruceSkywalker
will watch this on the weekend

TheVaultDweller
I checked out the pilot episode. Kind of hard to really get a feel for what the narrative plot is in the first episode. It was mostly an establishing/world building/this is this person type episode. It did get me curious enough that I will give another episode a go.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by cdtm
I never liked teen drama, either. Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink, meh..

Ferris Buellers Day Off and Goonies are about the only one's I remember fondly, and I was in my college years the first viewing of the former.

Monster Squad was decent, too.

Ugh. Loved Goonies when I was 12. Now that I am an adult. Can't Stand it... cause all I can see are Screaming 12 year olds.

God kids are annoying.

riv6672
^^^i have NEVER liked Goonies.

Monster Squad was the BOMB!!!

BruceSkywalker
first show was pretty good, but wanted a little more

riv6672

Dreampanther
Sigh. I quite liked the first episode and thought the show had potential, but after the second I'm concluding it's all flash and no substance. It's just, "Whuaaaah, we're really angry at the world because it's unfair so we are going to kill people!"

Apart from Henry Rollins's character there's not one character that I really like, including the MC.

It's just another teen drama, except with poison and ninja stars.

riv6672
I got more the opposite impression.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.