Rebels Ahoska Tano vs Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
Rebels Ahoska Tano vs Dooku

version of Ahsoka that fought Vader

Dooku that lost to Anakin

rolling on floor laughing

TheNuisanceBird
Should I even bother?

Total Warrior
Dooku

YousufKhan1212
Dooku.

redpill
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Should I even bother?

sure Happy Dance

DarthDuelist9
Dooku or split.

godemperortrump
Ahsoka has no PIS here, she gets ragdolled.

Kurk
Lady Tano gets disarmed with a flick of Dooku's wrist and pulled onto his saber Tiplee style.

Rockydonovang
Dooku edges it via saber mastery.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by godemperortrump
Ahsoka has no PIS here, she gets ragdolled.
You seem to be confusing PIS with holistic intent.

darthbane77
Dooku, solidly. Ahsoka only performed as "well" as she did against Vader because Vader wasn't actively trying to kill her at the time. Had he really wanted to, he could have ragdolled her. Dooku will have no so such orders, and will be pressing her until she goes down.

JKBart
redpill gets raped by quanchi and eaten alive by revanchriste

|King Joker|
Originally posted by darthbane77
Ahsoka only performed as "well" as she did against Vader because Vader wasn't actively trying to kill her at the time. Prove it.

JKBart
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Prove it.

"Sith Lords are our specialty" ~Obi-Wan Kenobi before the fight with Dooku

imo this quote proves it

darthbane77
Prove it.

After Vader first sensed Ahsoka, he contacted Palpatine and informed him of the development. Palpatine said the discovery of Ahsoka was an opportunity they couldn't pass up, that she could potentially lead the Empire to other Jedi. I took that exchange as Palpatine wanting Ahsoka alive, so she could be either turned to the Dark Side or tortured and made to reveal the potential locations of Jedi she's met since Order 66.

The Clip I'm referring to

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by darthbane77
After Vader first sensed Ahsoka, he contacted Palpatine and informed him of the development. Palpatine said the discovery of Ahsoka was an opportunity they couldn't pass up, that she could potentially lead the Empire to other Jedi. I took that exchange as Palpatine wanting Ahsoka alive, so she could be either turned to the Dark Side or tortured and made to reveal the potential locations of Jedi she's met since Order 66.

The Clip I'm referring to

Highly doubt that's gonna cut it with Joker.

Kurk
Joker thinks Tano would beat Dooku? Lol

darthbane77
Highly doubt that's gonna cut it with Joker. Eh, he asked for proof, and I provided my evidence. I'm not concerned about it.

|King Joker|

Zenwolf
...?? How's that? Ezra doesn't know any Jedi apart from Kanan. Kanan I'd wager wouldn't know where any Jedi are either.

darthbane77

Kurk

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Zenwolf
...?? How's that? Ezra doesn't know any Jedi apart from Kanan. Kanan I'd wager wouldn't know where any Jedi are either. Well, neither does Ahsoka, as far as we know.

Zenwolf
Well, neither does Ahsoka, as far as we know.

True. But still. You go from Ahsoka to a new Jedi in training to know where Jedi are?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Zenwolf
True. But still. You go from Ahsoka to a new Jedi in training to know where Jedi are? For all Vader knows Ahsoka has shared this information with Ezra. Or Kanan, who is a grown adult. Point is, as far as Vader is concerned, Ahsoka is probably not his only option in extracting information on potential Jedi survivors.

Zenwolf
For all Vader knows Ahsoka has shared this information with Ezra. Or Kanan, who is a grown adult. Point is, as far as Vader is concerned, Ahsoka is probably not his only option in extracting information on potential Jedi survivors.

I guess.

Rockydonovang
It's explicitly stated Vader was going all out vs Ahsoka. This shouldn't be a discussion.
Originally posted by Kurk
Then you agree that Dooku>Vader

Vader can't be lowered in comparison to Dooku based on his performance vs Ahsoka because we've never seen Dooku face Ahsoka.

TheNuisanceBird
Then you agree that Dooku>Vader smile

My confirmation bias is great

Honestly Dooku > Vader isn't that far fetched when you think about it.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
It's explicitly stated Vader was going all out vs Ahsoka. This shouldn't be a discussion.

Vader can't be lowered in comparison to Dooku based on his performance vs Ahsoka because we've never seen Dooku face Ahsoka.

Was it?

Yeah cause even if Dooku did fight Tano it'd be TCW Tano where he'd stomp her.

Fulcrum Tano VS ROTS Dooku wouldn't be a stomp although I don't see Ahsoka getting anywhere.

redpill
Honestly Dooku > Vader isn't that far fetched when you think about it.

he does have force lightening

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by redpill
he does have force lightening

Yes, but it'd only be useful if Vader leaves an opening or is disarmed, in which case, Dooku would just be better of striking him down.

If Vader overextends it's more likely for Dooku to strike with his blade rather than his saber.

If Vader does get hit by Dooku's lightning there's a chance it could cause problems.

I say this because everytime we've seen Vader get brought down by Force lightning it's because him missing a hand leaves an opening for it to get through.

Kurk
Vader's control panel seems like a great weakness for Makashi to exploit smile.

Plus all Dooku has to do is use the force to press the button that deactivates Vader's life support.

TheNuisanceBird
Vader's control panel seems like a great weakness for Makashi to exploit smile.

Plus all Dooku has to do is use the force to press the button that deactivates Vader's life support.

A control box protected by a custom style centered around Djem So that Makashi would have to get through.

I'd be interested to see how Vader and Dooku compare in their use of the Force against each other.

For instance their Force walls.

Rockydonovang
Was it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTkd0MKEm2I&feature=youtu.be&t=2m12s

Dispray
Dooku.

Darth Thor
Honestly there's no reason to believe Dooku doesn't win this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.