Superman vs World War Hulk and Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
This is Superman at his best, most powerful post crisis version with no amps.

If this is spite, add Juggernaut to team.

RealityWarper
This is spite.

Juggernaut comes to help Superman and get destroyed too.

cdtm
Originally posted by RealityWarper
This is spite.

Juggernaut comes to help Superman and get destroyed too.

What did Superman do, mug a relative or something? stick out tongue

Thanos got trashed by an Avengers team. He feared clashing with Hulk, and chose to bfr Champion rather then face him.. Ben Grimm and Thor (Using his fist) sent him flying. Frankly, he's never fought someone as powerful as Superman in a fair fight (Someone will say Surfer, and I'll say "Head back to CBR. stick out tongue )

As for Hulk, well.. he's slow, and nothing Supes hasn't face before.

The speed makes all the difference.

xJLxKing
Which version of Thanos? The one that was shown recently, wasn't he begging to be killed because of how pathetic he became (granted, i stop reading just before the showdown with his son)

But yeah, Superman gets beat bad..

Damborgson
I feel like Superman gets stuffed. Fighting off Thanos TP while fighting the physical force of nature WWH? Nah.

cdtm
Originally posted by Damborgson
I feel like Superman gets stuffed. Fighting off Thanos TP while fighting the physical force of nature WWH? Nah.

Thanos is no Manchester Black, much less Brainiac.

Besides, how often has Thanos ever used to in combat?

Damborgson
Oh I dont think he'd overwhelm Superman but at the very least open him up to Hulks hands.

Even if he didn't go that route he's basically another WWH. Except with tech and impressive shielding.

LordofBrooklyn
If this is the current Superman he wins.

cdtm
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
If this is the current Superman he wins.

Coming from LOB, that means something.

Not sure what that something is, exactly.

Facee
I'll ask. How are they going to deal with his speed? shifty

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by cdtm
Coming from LOB, that means something.

Not sure what that something is, exactly.

He is too fast, strong, and resilient using forum rules to lose in his current portrayal.

Stoic
Originally posted by Facee

Look no further than the Surfer. Thanos has dealt with speed. Look no further than the Sentry. The Hulk has dealt with speed. God Quarry Thanos just went round for round with a Phoenix Avatar. I have yet to see a poor showing from a Phoenix Avatar that wasn't split 5 ways.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Stoic
Look no further than the Surfer. Thanos has dealt with speed. Look no further than the Sentry. The Hulk has dealt with speed. God Quarry Thanos just went round for round with a Phoenix Avatar. I have yet to see a poor showing from a Phoenix Avatar that wasn't split 5 ways.

Sentry didn't utilize ANY of his myriad of powers besides flight and strength. There was no indication that he was using super-speed in the slugfest he engaged with Banner.

If Banner engages in a slugfest with current Superman he gets KO'd in a few punches.

Thanos has never shown durability against an opponent's punches which would be as strong and fast as Superman's.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Facee

We don't talk about that....

LordofBrooklyn
We don't talk about that....

Whorinson, Banner, and The Emo Eggplant FALL before the incomparable speed of Superman!!!

JBL
Lol. Spite in the highest order against superman. Each could solo.

Stoic
Sentry didn't utilize ANY of his myriad of powers besides flight and strength. There was no indication that he was using super-speed in the slugfest he engaged with Banner.

If Banner engages in a slugfest with current Superman he gets KO'd in a few punches.

Thanos has never shown durability against an opponent's punches which would be as strong and fast as Superman's.

Yeah because the Hulk punched his ticket when he attempted to blitz him, which shows that he can deal with speed. Why did I even have to mention that LOB? Anyway I'm crashing.

Raisen
come on guys. superman obviously wins.

LordofBrooklyn
Yeah because the Hulk punched his ticket when he attempted to blitz him, which shows that he can deal with speed. Why did I even have to mention that LOB? Anyway I'm crashing.

HEY, GAMMITE, THE REAL FIGHT IS WITH REALITYWARPER!!!

Stoic
HEY, GAMMITE, THE REAL FIGHT IS WITH REALITYWARPER!!!

Well he called you out, but you didn't accept the offer. Just what kind of former leader are you anyway? Bada's takeover must have rattled you, because when RW put the heat on not one, but two different versions of Superman you seemed to move away from the idea of getting into a BZ with him.

LordofBrooklyn
Well he called you out, but you didn't accept the offer. Just what kind of former leader are you anyway? Bada's takeover must have rattled you, because when RW put the heat on not one, but two different versions of Superman you seemed to move away from the idea of getting into a BZ with him.

When did RW EVER call out THE MIGHTY LOB?!!!

SHOW THE THREADS NOW, GAMMITE!!!!

TheHulkster
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Which version of Thanos? The one that was shown recently, wasn't he begging to be killed because of how pathetic he became (granted, i stop reading just before the showdown with his son)

But yeah, Superman gets beat bad..

He never begs to be killed. Current Thanos is well above Superman.

carver9
You can add 10 Juggernauts to the Marvel team and they would still lost (LOB has hacked my acct).

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
You can add 10 Juggernauts to the Marvel team and they would still lost (LOB has hacked my acct).

Win the Battlezone Carver and you may ENTER....

THE HOUSE OF EL!!!!

h1a8
I feel like Superman gets stuffed. Fighting off Thanos TP while fighting the physical force of nature WWH? Nah. Thanos would most likely not even try to use TP. It's a very rare tactic mid battle. Even so, Superman's speed and perception speed would make this a nonfactor (as I'll explain later).

Superman at his best would be too fast, too much perception (Pico second perception), too strong (>50 Earth weight), and hv too hot (>>>>thousands of times hotter than the core of the sun).
The fight would literally start with both frozen. This is spite.

RealityWarper
Team will stomp without trouble.

Superman can hardly contain with one villain at his level.

Thanos should ragdoll him without difficulty and WWH is a lot stronger than the Prof Hulk whom gave Superman a lot of trouble.

Team destroys him, objectively.

SSJGGogeta

LordofBrooklyn

SSJGGogeta
WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF EL!!!

Lol big grin

Damborgson

SSJGGogeta

JBL
Hope no one puts up the scan where hulk knock out pre-crisis superman or the scan where hulk is getting ready to move superman.

TheHulkster

TheHulkster

TheHulkster
Hulk hits with Big Bang level power and Thanos stalemates Phoenix Force. Each wins alone.

JBL
If they benefit superman it's allowed so it seems.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
If they benefit superman it's allowed so it seems.

Interesting.....

Originally posted by TheHulkster
That's not what incalculable means. One synonym for the word is "infinite". You are asking me to prove a negative. If Thinker is not being literal, that is something you would have to prove.

http://i.imgur.com/aM6PYWX.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orders_of_magnitude_(temperature)

Superman uses his infinite HV wink

Damborgson

DarkSaint85
What I'm saying is that exclusive use of high showings will result in counter low showings. Which is what I assume what you're suggesting given your post history,

But this thread is using Superman at his most Abhi-est, no?

Damborgson
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But this thread is using Superman at his most Abhi-est, no?

You know what....fair point. If that's the intention, and it's a feat fest, GG.

RealityWarper
Hulk hits with Big Bang level power and Thanos stalemates Phoenix Force. Each wins alone.

True.

TheHulkster

carver9
You know what....fair point. If that's the intention, and it's a feat fest, GG.

Then Hulk still wins since his punching fts are far better.

Damborgson
But now Superman is moving much faster and hitting him much often.

DarkSaint85

RealityWarper
But now Superman is moving much faster and hitting him much often.

Or not.

His last fight against Kalibak in Superman #35 proves it.

TheHulkster

leonidas
so by some exotic, undefined form of measurement it's measurable....? confused

TheHulkster

Damborgson
Or not.

His last fight against Kalibak in Superman #35 proves it.

Different animal. This isn't lets have a friendly fight Superman, ill get hit for the fans superman.

abhilegend
And he didn't have a fight with Kalibak. He was suckerpunched by chaos cannon both times.

xJLxKing
I wonder what the power level of Superman will be when he takes on Dr. Manhattan

Stoic
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I wonder what the power level of Superman will be when he takes on Dr. Manhattan

I may not even go down like that. He may be just there to make DC great again.

xJLxKing
I may not even go down like that. He may be just there to make DC great again.
I don't know. I think i read in an interview it will be a head on fight between Superman and Dr Manhattan

carver9
People always tend to over exaggerate what is about to happen in comics. Example... Zod, Cyborg Superman, Eradicator, Mongul and others teamed up to take down Superman. The forum went nuts saying that Superman is going to take on all of them and win. Didn't happen. He had a hard time with Zod like usual and the others were taken out via plot. I just don't understand how peeps haven't realized yet how comics work.

RealityWarper
People always tend to over exaggerate what is about to happen in comics. Example... Zod, Cyborg Superman, Eradicator, Mongul and others teamed up to take down Superman. The forum went nuts saying that Superman is going to take on all of them and win. Didn't happen. He had a hard time with Zod like usual and the others were taken out via plot. I just don't understand how peeps haven't realized yet how comics work.

They didn't realize that Superman was just back at his normal post-crisis power-levels neither...

abhilegend
Where is that stated kid?

DarkSaint85

JBL
In superman unchained, Supermans heat vision was said to be 5000 degrees on max.

DarkSaint85
Read OP. This is Superman at his best.

JBL
The definition of max has changed somehow?

DarkSaint85
It's not his max.....as he's been said to have it off the charts of scientific standards (which I had a quick link to).

So your scan is a low showing, just like it would be a low showing if I showed Hulk or Thor or Gladiator struggling with low weights.

Also, that's N52 Superman, no? When he was kept weakened?

So two reasons why it's invalid here, champ.

Funny how it's only valid when it's Superman, lol.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by JBL
The definition of max has changed somehow?

By forum rules, Superman kill the Presence by gazing at him.

carver9
They didn't realize that Superman was just back at his normal post-crisis power-levels neither...

Exactly. It just takes a little common sense tbh. Child like common sense. Let's use Hulk as an example since he is my favorite. If Beyonder took a portion of Hulk and made another Hulk and the portion that was taken from him weakened him, then I'm guessing this is self explanatory. Now if they put they combined the two Hulks back together, the same source that weakened Hulk, lol, it wouldn't make him 2 times stronger, it would put him back to where he was before his power was taken. Common sense 101.

carver9
Exactly. It just takes a little common sense tbh. Child like common sense. Let's use Hulk as an example since he is my favorite. If Beyonder took a portion of Hulk and made another Hulk and the portion that was taken from him weakened him, then I'm guessing this is self explanatory. Now if they combined the two Hulks back together, the same source that weakened Hulk, lol, it wouldn't make him 2 times stronger, it would put him back to where he was before his power was taken. Common sense 101.

Update

RealityWarper
Exactly. It just takes a little common sense tbh. Child like common sense. Let's use Hulk as an example since he is my favorite. If Beyonder took a portion of Hulk and made another Hulk and the portion that was taken from him weakened him, then I'm guessing this is self explanatory. Now if they put they combined the two Hulks back together, the same source that weakened Hulk, lol, it wouldn't make him 2 times stronger, it would put him back to where he was before his power was taken. Common sense 101.

Exactly

quanchi112
Originally posted by JBL
In superman unchained, Supermans heat vision was said to be 5000 degrees on max. According to certain posters maximum means minimum to justify them ignoring the scan.

laughing out loud

RealityWarper
Originally posted by quanchi112
According to certain posters maximum means minimum to justify them ignoring the scan.

laughing out loud

One can argue that between the two scans the ways to measure the metahuman powers has evolved enough so Superman's HV has become measurable.

We can definitely ignore the old scan.

Superman's HV is just 5000 degrees on max.

LordofBrooklyn
Update Originally posted by RealityWarper
Exactly

YOU FILTHY HERETICS!!!!!

GO READ THE BOOK AGAIN!!!!

RealityWarper
YOU FILTHY HERETICS!!!!!

We did.

I said the same thing than Carver from the start.

JBL
According to certain posters maximum means minimum to justify them ignoring the scan.

laughing out loud Anything to protect superman. But his fans are always good for a laugh. 😅

RealityWarper
Originally posted by JBL
Anything to protect superman. But his fans are always good for a laugh. 😅

thumb up

carver9
YOU FILTHY HERETICS!!!!!

1. Superman power was taken from him which created 2 Superman.
2. Superman said that he was weakened due to this.
3. The power that was taken from him reunited with him again. They became 1.

Does this in some way translates to him becoming 2 times more powerful? Think about it for a second. Thor power was taken from him and used to create Cryptoman (I think I said that name right). This put Thor at half power, weakened him. He then went on to beat the person that had his power and he regained all of that power back. Am I to believe Thor became 2 times more powerful because of this?

h1a8
1. Superman power was taken from him which created 2 Superman.
2. Superman said that he was weakened due to this.
3. The power that was taken from him reunited with him again. They became 1.

Does this in some way translates to him becoming 2 times more powerful? Think about it for a second. Thor power was taken from him and used to create Cryptoman (I think I said that name right). This put Thor at half power, weakened him. He then went on to beat the person that had his power and he regained all of that power back. Am I to believe Thor became 2 times more powerful because of this?

Do you agree that if Superman is operating at his best (Pico second perception, etc) then he would view the fight as frozen time?

JBL
Originally posted by h1a8
Do you agree that if Superman is operating at his best (Pico second perception, etc) then he would view the fight as frozen time? Show superman viewing and fighting anybody while they are frozen in time.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by JBL
Show superman viewing and fighting anybody while they are frozen in time.

It's a battle forum fantasy laughing out loud

carver9
That needs to stop. It goes against everything that is shown in comics.

RealityWarper

Clearly.

Same for Flash.

JBL
That needs to stop. It goes against everything that is shown in comics. It will never stop. His fans will try anything to make him number 1 in everything twisting scans and false information, just like Jimmy calling superman from Vega and his fans automatically assumed it the star system when it was on earth.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL

https://i.imgur.com/TaAmn2p.jpg

TheHulkster
I guess Spidey is viewing and fighting Hulk frozen in time.

https://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-2444648-2-svsh.jpg

cdtm
That's how fast Spidey is. thumb up

Now imagine what Superman's speed can do.

D-Block
Team wins. Thanos is simply above Superman.

h1a8

It's a battle forum fantasy laughing out loud

Originally posted by JBL

There is a scan where Superman has a long conversation, walks around, undoes his tie, etc inbetween the fraction of a nanosecond. Everything around him is frozen.

Also we have the dinner scene with Flash.

Also we have the screen where Superman measures a motion moving at light speed within 6 inches of travel.

h1a8
Originally posted by D-Block
Team wins. Thanos is simply above Superman.

You basically trolled and ignored the entire speed and perception argument. Superman starts the fight with everyone frozen. That proves that this fight is spite.

RealityWarper
There is a scan where Superman has a long conversation, walks around, undoes his tie, etc inbetween the fraction of a nanosecond. Everything around him is frozen.

Also we have the screen where Superman measures a motion moving at light speed within 6 inches of travel.

Also we have 75 years of Superman being punched in the face by slow bricks and being incapable to block or avoid their blows 99,999 % of the time.

cdtm
Also we have 75 years of Superman being punched in the face by slow bricks and being incapable to block or avoid their blows 99,999 % of the time.

PIS.

Byrne era was funny stupid about it. "Somebody is remotely controlling that camera probe faster then I can react! I'll go to the beach, pick up a billion kernals of sand, and individually place them at strategic points around it to fool the sensors! So I can be fast enough to catch it!" laughing out loud

carver9
PIS.

Byrne era was funny stupid about it. "Somebody is remotely controlling that camera probe faster then I can react! I'll go to the beach, pick up a billion kernals of sand, and individually place them at strategic points around it to fool the sensors! So I can be fast enough to catch it!" laughing out loud

So his entire career is PIS?

carver9

Scan? And Spiderman has seen bullets frozen.

RealityWarper
So his entire career is PIS?

Nope.

Just a few feats of Superman are misunderstood...

TheHulkster

TheHulkster

Stoic
Did anyone mention that Thanos can fly now?

TheHulkster
Did anyone mention that Thanos can fly now?

He sort of always could.

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-64f9ff64e70d994ddf817055455507ea

DarkSaint85
More off the scale HV:

http://i.imgur.com/GY9IGXu.png

DarkSaint85
That's how fast Spidey is. thumb up

Now imagine what Superman's speed can do.

Basically, this.

D-Block
You basically trolled and ignored the entire speed and perception argument. Superman starts the fight with everyone frozen. That proves that this fight is spite.

You ignored the fact that Thanos is above Superman.

DarkSaint85
You ignored the fact that Thanos is above Superman.

You ignored that the OP has basically allowed the bestest possible Superman, with all high showings.

Philosophía
You ignored the fact that Thanos is above Superman. Good thing he's not thumb up

Superman would beat the purple out of Thanos in a forum match.

In this thread, it's not even fair, since they won't know the fight started.

MrMind
In this scenerio Superman wins

TheHulkster
Superman dies miserably.

quanchi112
Poor Superman.

RealityWarper
Superman dies miserably.
Poor Superman.

thumb up

DarkSaint85
More off the scale HV:

http://i.imgur.com/GY9IGXu.png

Funny how it doesn't apply to Superman....

carver9
Blade energy absorption, behind scale.

Beyond what scale???

DarkSaint85
Ahhhhh now we get into the equipment and their limits.

Which is my point all along.

cdtm
Originally posted by JBL

Here:

http://i.imgur.com/9OaJoI1.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CmyAapu.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ThSVYkv.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/TI9jm8i.jpg

Of course, you'll argue he hasn't used speed to win a fight under normal circumstances. And you'd be right, and it wouldn't matter. How things play out in comics and on the board are two different things.

This is similar to Gladiator moving around normally with super speed, while Thor needed a belt. And thus proof Gladiator is fast enough to defeat Thor in a PIS free environment. (Like this forum)

Stoic
Basically, this.

Not really because Spider Man has precognitive abilities, which in a sense allows him to live in the future to some degree. Carry on.

RealityWarper
BWAHAHAHAHA ! Seriously CDTM ?

Someone accelerating in a straight line is your argument for that thread ?

quanchi112

Someone accelerating in a straight line is your argument for that thread ? laughing out loud

RealityWarper
laughing out loud

I can't believe people tries to make use of the same fallacies over and over after years debating in those forums...

cdtm

He missed and had to maneuver around.

And grabbing at something with your hand requires more then moving forward in a straight line.

RealityWarper
He missed and had to maneuver around.

And grabbing at something with your hand requires more then moving forward in a straight line.

*sigh*

And the Earth is flat ? Ok, CDTM... thumb up laughing out loud

cdtm
His speech patterns couldn't make it any clearer there was more then straight line moveing going on there.

RealityWarper
His speech patterns couldn't make it any clearer there was more then straight line moveing going on there.

That's not a combat feat CDTM...

You should better posting Usain Bolt running in a straight line to say that he is faster than Mike Tyson in combat. That's exactly the same argument. thumb up laughing out loud

Please don't change. laughing out loud

Stoic

You should better posting Usain Bolt running in a straight line to say that he is faster than Mike Tyson in combat. That's exactly the same argument. thumb up laughing out loud

Please don't change. laughing out loud

ninja

cdtm
The anti-Superman side in this thread:

tcGQpjCztgA

quanchi112

Please don't change. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Prof. T.C McAbe

facepalm
He is also punching and throwing while under near time stop, that's not only running.

I know you try to pass on the bullshit from you blog, that Superman can't fight at superspeeds but seriously... your hate is blinding you.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113366/4103324-0199427383-67Omm.jpg
https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-2c662b65df65fa401b01717e4c099d6d
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11129/111294215/5667610-doomsday+speed+feat.jpg

Even in the JL Movie we see that while time seems frozen Supes can react, move and fight without trouble...

Bu then again, please don't change, you are better off as a joke. laughing

krisblaze
Rogue is better at bulletcatching than Supes

DarkSaint85
What about that sequence with Ultraman, when he starts using pressure points?

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze
Rogue is better at bulletcatching than Supes
ermm

What?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
facepalm
He is also punching and throwing while under near time stop, that's not only running.

I know you try to pass on the bullshit from you blog, that Superman can't fight at superspeeds but seriously... your hate is blinding you.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113366/4103324-0199427383-67Omm.jpg
https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-2c662b65df65fa401b01717e4c099d6d
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11129/111294215/5667610-doomsday+speed+feat.jpg

Even in the JL Movie we see that while time seems frozen Supes can react, move and fight without trouble...

Nice Superman get punched in the face by Doomsday again without having a single chance to block a single blow.

Blocking bullets is irrelevant.

Punching parasite 6 times on two panels is unimpressive and Superman got tagged the whole fight.

Superman has 75 years of bing a punching bag in combat, hard to change that...

That's called consistency.

Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

Ummm...you posted scans of Superman super-speed punching opponents, and probably doing worse than if he had just thrown a regular haymaker.

Based on those scans, Superman's super-speed punches are like super-fast light jabs that annoy opponents more than anything else who immediately retaliate despite Superman's suppose super-speed.

Just saying. A much better example would've been against Ultraman and Superwoman. Not remotely comparable to facing Green Scar or Thanos, much less together, but it doesn't make super-speed look useless.

DarkSaint85
Not just any opponent, though.

Doomsday.

Why is that a low showing?

Anyway, here's Ultraman.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/59300/3884857-nerve+strike+2.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Ummm...you posted scans of Superman super-speed punching opponents, and probably doing worse than if he had just thrown a regular haymaker.

Based on those scans, Superman's super-speed punches are like super-fast light jabs that annoy opponents more than anything else who immediately retaliate despite Superman's suppose super-speed.

Just saying. A much better example would've been against Ultraman and Superwoman. Not remotely comparable to facing Green Scar or Thanos, much less together, but it doesn't make super-speed look useless.
How does it looks worse? Superman was bloodying Doomsday with Superspeed punches while his normal punches had absolutely no effect other than throwing him around.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Nice Superman get punched in the face by Doomsday again without having a single chance to block a single blow.

Punching parasite 6 times on two panels is unimpressive and Superman got tagged the whole fight.

Catching bullets is irrelevant because you say so? So can Superman fight at superspeed and react at superspeed or not?

abhilegend
Why do people keep responding to the troll? He thinks Flash doesn't has Superspeed either.

Dude lives in his own reality.

DarkSaint85
Scan? And Spiderman has seen bullets frozen.

https://m.imgur.com/o8dxyCf

h1a8
Thanos doesn't even use TP in 10% of his fights.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Why do people keep responding to the troll? He thinks Flash doesn't has Superspeed either.

Dude lives in his own reality.

http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=16898.0

cdtm

You know he's just gonna lowball this, forget about it,.and ask for proof a few posts later.. sad

carver9

Seeing visuals of things moving at light speed is nice but he said Superman did a routine of things in between the speed of light.

DarkSaint85
Seeing visuals of things moving at light speed is nice but he said Superman did a routine of things in between the speed of light.

He's tracking it and explicitly says his brain is processing it too.

Do you have the scan of Spiderman seeing bullets frozen?

carver9

His combat speed fts are terrible.

carver9
He's tracking it and explicitly says his brain is processing it too.

Do you have the scan of Spiderman seeing bullets frozen?

Yes, he's lookikng at it just like I can look up in the air and see fast jets going by along with going to motor sport shows watching cars drive 200 plus miles an hour. It's good that I can see those things without any issues but I don't go anywhere close to that reflex or running.

DarkSaint85
Yes, he's lookikng at it just like I can look up in the air and see fast jets going by along with going to motor sport shows watching cars drive 200 plus miles an hour. It's good that I can see those things without any issues but I don't go anywhere close to that reflex or running.

Except Superman flew up close to it. Can you watch fast jets going by whilst up close? Motor sport shows...are you on the track watching them speed by you?

Scan specifically says he's tracking them AT light speed. After specifically saying how his brain is processing at high speeds.

Have you the scan of Spidey seeing bullets frozen?

carver9
Except Superman flew up close to it. Can you watch fast jets going by whilst up close? Motor sport shows...are you on the track watching them speed by you?

Scan specifically says he's tracking them AT light speed. After specifically saying how his brain is processing at high speeds.

Have you the scan of Spidey seeing bullets frozen?

How close was he? By the way, I never said he was slow but what I am saying now is, the showing you post doesn't translate to speed.

IT wasn't exactly Spiderman, it was Hercules with Spiderman powers.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/141134/3785511-herc_7_thegroup_016.jpg

cdtm
Carver sure is critical about speed feats.

Against Superman.. If it's Hulk running fast or Goku vanishing against an old man of indeterninate speed, that's >>>>>>>> light, no questions, you're trolling to even doubt it.

Saving that scan for when he decides to argue against Spidey though.

RealityWarper
Catching bullets is irrelevant because you say so? So can Superman fight at superspeed and react at superspeed or not?

I can show you Gorgon stopping bullets with his sword. Blocking projectiles is still completely irrelevant except if you want to make a case about Superman blocking Thanos or WWH bullets which they never uses. \o/

RealityWarper
http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=16898.0

Abhi talking to himself and about himself (the troll)...

Nothing new here.

RealityWarper
His combat speed fts are terrible.

Hell yes...

The problem is that most people mix-up everything with everything. The arguments doesn't end well...

cdtm
Yeah, some posters don't seem to understand how feats work, or how this board works.

All you need to prove, is how fast someone is.. Whether they win a fight is completely irrelevent.

If Flash only ever used his speed to assemble cars faster then a production line could in a year, that would still be proof of speed that could translate to a board fight.

RealityWarper
Yeah, some posters don't seem to understand how feats work, or how this board works.

All you need to prove, is how fast someone is.. Whether they win a fight is completely irrelevent.

If Flash only ever used his speed to assemble cars faster then a production line could in a year, that would still be proof of speed that could translate to a board fight.

Board fights relies on feats and not blind speculations.

If blind speculations are contradicted by feats they becomes irrelevant.

There is way too much double standards on battle boards in general for the debates to work properly.

carver9
Carver sure is critical about speed feats.

Against Superman.. If it's Hulk running fast or Goku vanishing against an old man of indeterninate speed, that's >>>>>>>> light, no questions, you're trolling to even doubt it.

Saving that scan for when he decides to argue against Spidey though.

When have I ever said Hulk has Goku level combat speed?

cdtm
Who said you said whatever the hell you think was said?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by abhilegend
How does it looks worse? Superman was bloodying Doomsday with Superspeed punches while his normal punches had absolutely no effect other than throwing him around.

He...he hit Doomsday with 4000 punches and all it did was hurt him a bit. Three haymakers would be more efficient.

Lol, no affect other than "throw him around". Sometimes you say such idiotic things for no reason.

RealityWarper
He...he hit Doomsday with 4000 punches and all it did was hurt him a bit. Three haymakers would be more efficient.

Lol, no affect other than "throw him around". Sometimes you say such idiotic things for no reason.

They don't even looks like regular punches laughing out loud

They looks like hands randomly throwed in a catfight. laughing out loud

abhilegend

Except Superman hit him more than three haymakers and they didn't draw blood.

ermm

The latter punches did no damage to him whatsoever.

Stay moronic rage.

DarkSaint85
How close was he? By the way, I never said he was slow but what I am saying now is, the showing you post doesn't translate to speed.

IT wasn't exactly Spiderman, it was Hercules with Spiderman powers.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/141134/3785511-herc_7_thegroup_016.jpg

It literally says Superman is tracking them at lightspeed.

And thanks. So you don't have it, lol.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>