Spidermen vs MCU Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
The three incarnations of Spiderman (Maguire, Garfield and Holland) face the following team:

Captain America with shield
Winter Soldier with gear from TWS highway fight
Iron Man (Civil War suit)
War Machine (Civil War suit)
Scarlet Witch
Ant-Man
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Falcon
Black Panther (Civil War suit)

- Fight takes place in an evacuated part of New York.
- Everyone is in character.
- Win via KO/incapacitation.
- Teams start 50 feet apart.
- Holland Spiderman has his Civil War/Homecoming Stark suit.

Can the trio win against these numbers?

Arachnid1
Hard to judge. The team has too many numbers. Any of the Spidermen should be able to beat Tony's civil war suit solo (except maybe Holland with how much he jobs), but War Machine was the same suit from all the other movies and that thing nearly as good as Tony's suits.

I'm also not sure how Black Panthers suit would hold up to the combined blunt trauma of the Spider-Men but it's made out of Vibranium and Caps shield took a hit from the hammer like a champ, so they may not be able to hurt him. They could just web him up though. He doesn't have the strength to break out of that.

Falcon, Hawkeye, and Widow are all fodder here, they'd go down. Winter Soldier, and Cap wouldn't be much of a problem either. Just web them all up and knock them out. Ant Man should also go down the same way Holland beat him (I'm assuming he's Giant Man here; Ant Man would be pretty useless against Spidey). Scarlet Witch is dangerous if she can turn one of them of she can TK catch them, but a web ball from Maguire should KO her. She's a glass cannon.

If they play it smart and are pretty liberal with the webbing, the Spider-Men should take this. War Machine and Scarlet Witch may swing this the other way though.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Hard to judge. The team has too many numbers. Any of the Spidermen should be able to beat Tony's civil war suit solo (except maybe Holland with how much he jobs), but War Machine was the same suit from all the other movies and that thing nearly as good as Tony's suits.

I'm also not sure how Black Panthers suit would hold up to the combined blunt trauma of the Spider-Men but it's made out of Vibranium and Caps shield took a hit from the hammer like a champ, so they may not be able to hurt him. They could just web him up though. He doesn't have the strength to break out of that.

Falcon, Hawkeye, and Widow are all fodder here, they'd go down. Winter Soldier, and Cap wouldn't be much of a problem either. Just web them all up and knock them out. Ant Man should also go down the same way Holland beat him (I'm assuming he's Giant Man here; Ant Man would be pretty useless against Spidey). Scarlet Witch is dangerous if she can turn one of them of she can TK catch them, but a web ball from Maguire should KO her. She's a glass cannon.

If they play it smart and are pretty liberal with the webbing, the Spider-Men should take this. War Machine and Scarlet Witch may swing this the other way though.

Well, Ant-Man uses whatever tactics seems fit for the fight. So, he starts off normal, but can shrink or go giant as necessary.

But the way I see it, either team could potentially win, depending on tactics. If the bigger team sticks together, and cover each other, they should have enough people and versatility to fend the Spidermen off. But if they split up into smaller groups and try to take the various Spideys on separately, I can see the weaker members (like Clint, Natasha, Sam and even Wanda, considering she is kind of a glass cannon) getting dropped quickly, evening up the numbers more, which will turn the tables in favour of the three webslingers.

It says a lot about the power levels of Spiderman we have gotten onscreen that you can make a legit argument for three of them whipping pretty much a 10-man Avengers team that includes people like Iron Man and War Machine.

Josh_Alexander
Team wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.