Feminist researcher: Small desks cause 'hostile' environment for fat students

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Stigma
This just in:

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10140



Thoughts?

snowdragon
double post

snowdragon
Originally posted by Stigma
This just in:

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10140



Thoughts?

Yeah, those women better never buy an airplane ticket in coach eek!

Also if they are that fat, lost some f-k-n weight. No need to cry to world that no one wants them, obviously fast food companies do.

Kurk
Do Feminists think it's okay to be fat? Like from a health stand-point?

snowdragon
Originally posted by Kurk
Do Feminists think it's okay to be fat? Like from a health stand-point?

It doesn't have anything to do with it being healthy or not, it's about accepting their lack of discipline while they stuff their bodies with to many calories. Happy Dance

dadudemon
Originally posted by Stigma
This just in:

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10140

Thoughts?

My thoughts are that Morbidly Obese people offend me and I am oppressed because of them. I am shamed for trying to be healthy, talked down to for working hard because I'm "just shallow"; and I have to endure their disgusting sweaty heavy breathing, medical system burdening, hate.

Every where I go, I feel oppression. Just seeing them existing, waddling around, offends me. It makes me feel sorry for the poor and destitute where whole families could survive off the shovels of food these morbidly obese people put into their bodies. Food is a drug for them. And they do not care about others or themselves.


Obviously, this whole post is satire. But it is satire laden with truths including the insults I receive for working out or eating healthier than some.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kurk
Do Feminists think it's okay to be fat? Like from a health stand-point?

They shouldn't. They should be opposed to obesity because it removes rights and freedoms from women to be able to chose to do things their their male peers can do. It also limits their careers...which is just a terrible thing from a feminist's perspective.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
the insults I receive for working out or eating healthier than some.

Extrapolate?

snowdragon
Originally posted by dadudemon
Obviously, this whole post is satire. But it is satire laden with truths including the insults I receive for working out or eating healthier than some.

I can hear it now:

Do you always pack your lunch and eat so healthy?
It must be so hard to workout all the time.
I just wouldn't want to live a life counting calories.
I can't eat around you, it makes me feel guilty.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Extrapolate?



Among the many insults, here is one in the post you read:

Originally posted by dadudemon
talked down to for working hard because I'm "just shallow";

Including:

"You're such a gym bro."
"You're obsessed."
"Who has all the time to plan their meals. Do you not have a life?"
"That looks disgusting. And you eat that?"
"So X will bring Turkey, Y will bring Pie, and dadudemon is bringing a tub of protein to the potluck."

That last one was funny. I laughed.



But I'm not that big. Never have been. They just don't like the idea that they have to feel bad about being fat, out of shape, and lazy. So they deal with it by using "playful" insults.

"They are just messin', man. It's not big deal."


Replace these insults specific to gender, race, or religion. Oh, now we are talking, eh?

Stigma
Originally posted by Kurk
Do Feminists think it's okay to be fat? Like from a health stand-point?
That's very insensitive of you to insinuate! eek!


However, you may be onto something....

lPLwiPXyFCg

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Among the many insults, here is one in the post you read:

Including:

"You're such a gym bro."
"You're obsessed."
"Who has all the time to plan their meals. Do you not have a life?"
"That looks disgusting. And you eat that?"
"So X will bring Turkey, Y will bring Pie, and dadudemon is bringing a tub of protein to the potluck."

That last one was funny. I laughed.

But I'm not that big. Never have been. They just don't like the idea that they have to feel bad about being fat, out of shape, and lazy. So they deal with it by using "playful" insults.

"They are just messin', man. It's not big deal."

Replace these insults specific to gender, race, or religion. Oh, now we are talking, eh?

Weird, never really experienced that, maybe extremely minor, but if anything, I've been applauded for going to the gym/staying fit/having a good physique and applauded for the willpower it takes to eat healthy and not just snack on the readily available bad-for-you-but-delicious foods.

Maybe OK is just full of aholes?

Stigma
Originally posted by dadudemon
Among the many insults, here is one in the post you read:



Including:

"You're such a gym bro."
"You're obsessed."
"Who has all the time to plan their meals. Do you not have a life?"
"That looks disgusting. And you eat that?"
"So X will bring Turkey, Y will bring Pie, and dadudemon is bringing a tub of protein to the potluck."

That last one was funny. I laughed.



But I'm not that big. Never have been. They just don't like the idea that they have to feel bad about being fat, out of shape, and lazy. So they deal with it by using "playful" insults.

"They are just messin', man. It's not big deal."


Replace these insults specific to gender, race, or religion. Oh, now we are talking, eh?

TBH at first I thought you were being facetious, but holy ****.

Robtard
We can make "fitness-shaming" a thing,no problem, but are we really going to have a thread where fat-shaming really isn't a thing/problem? Cos...

Kurk
No one wants to go into health-care anymore because of stupid shit like this.

Robtard
Originally posted by Kurk
No one wants to go into health-care anymore because of stupid shit like this.

Kurk, stop speaking nonsense. Healthcare industry/professions are rising, have been for some time and forecast to continue to rise.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard
We can make "fitness-shaming" a thing,no problem, but are we really going to have a thread where fat-shaming really isn't a thing/problem? Cos...

I am unfortunetly not very sympathetic to the plight of the obese UNLESS they are working to change that condition.

I'm sure it is a thing, it's a thing that was literally brought upon themselves by lack of discipline(most often.) Maybe the best answer is to just buy them bean bags and put a snack machine in the class to make them feel better.........

Seriously though, lose the weight to fit in a desk. The world doesn't need to upsize for obesity, they need to downsize to fit in with "normal" folks.

Kurk
Originally posted by Robtard
Kurk, stop speaking nonsense. Healthcare industry/professions are rising, have been for some time and forecast to continue to rise. Demand is going up because it's complete shit. Smart people don't go to medical school anymore. We just get dumbasses. I don't want nurse practioners and physician assistants replacing docs.

Who likes dealing with the problems of stupid people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UGraFUuQjA

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Weird, never really experienced that, maybe extremely minor, but if anything, I've been applauded for going to the gym/staying fit/having a good physique and applauded for the willpower it takes to eat healthy and not just snack on the readily available bad-for-you-but-delicious foods.

Maybe OK is just full of aholes?

Since I work with people and have worked with people, for over 10 years, from all over the US and all over the world, I disagree that it is an OK thing.

However, OKC is much fatter than San Fran.

19 on this list:

https://wallethub.com/edu/fattest-cities-in-america/10532/


So you may be onto something.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
We can make "fitness-shaming" a thing,no problem, but are we really going to have a thread where fat-shaming really isn't a thing/problem? Cos...

Fitness Shaming: stupid unless the person is harming themselves and others (Anorexia).


Fat Shaming: should be done just the same as smoking shaming or alcoholism shaming is done.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/01/a-case-for-shaming-obese-people-tastefully/267446/

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kurk
Demand is going up because it's complete shit. Smart people don't go to medical school anymore. We just get dumbasses. I don't want nurse practioners and physician assistants replacing docs.

Who likes dealing with the problems of stupid people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UGraFUuQjA

Nah, I'd prefer more NPs, actually. From what I saw, there is very little difference in Education between NPs and MDs until you get to the residency part vs. clinicals. All the NPs I know are really good and are almost, in all ways, functional doctors.

Scribble
Shouldn't this be in the 'Triggered' thread? Seems appropriate

dadudemon
Originally posted by Scribble
Shouldn't this be in the 'Triggered' thread? Seems appropriate

Nah, I'm not actually insulted at all when people fitness shame me. That's the point of the satire.

Scribble
Oh I just meant the thing about fat students and small desks, that's usually where the 'Silly SJWs' stuff goes

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Fitness Shaming: stupid unless the person is harming themselves and others (Anorexia).


Fat Shaming: should be done just the same as smoking shaming or alcoholism shaming is done.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/01/a-case-for-shaming-obese-people-tastefully/267446/

Agreed in the sense that healthier living should be pushed hard, but calling obese people names and making them feel awful in being fat isn't going to work. It's like instead of finding an alcoholic who wants to change a sponsor and pointing them to AA meetings, we just insult them over and over and hope that works.

Though it should also be noted that smokers and alcoholics can be a danger to those around them in regards to second hand smoke and drunk driving. I've yet to be endangered by an obese person next to me or on the road afaik.

Stigma
Originally posted by Robtard

Though it should also be noted that smokers and alcoholics can be a danger to those around them in regards to second hand smoke and drunk driving. I've yet to be endangered by an obese person next to me or on the road afaik.
Touche.

However, I think the main criticism of the issue mentioned in the article tends to focus on the idea that they display an attitude of *it's not me that needs to change*, it's *everything around me needs to change coz I am overweight / obese*.

And this, in turn, can be a very tangible reality for others.

Surtur
Originally posted by Kurk
Do Feminists think it's okay to be fat? Like from a health stand-point?

Kinda, yeah. Some have pushed the "you can be fat and healthy" myth. Then we have recent stuff like this:

BRAVE: Chunky Feminists Are Now 'Coming Out As Fat'

[email protected] the comment with the most upvotes :

"How could she fit in a closet, let alone come out of it?"

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
BRAVE: Chunky Feminists Are Now 'Coming Out As Fat'

https://i.imgur.com/dRBuBi0.gif

Robtard
Originally posted by Stigma
Touche.

However, I think the main criticism of the issue mentioned in the article tends to focus on the idea that they display an attitude of *it's not me that needs to change*, it's *everything around me needs to change coz I am overweight / obese*.

And this, in turn, can be a very tangible reality for others.

Yes and no, as I'm not a proponent of pushing the idea that being fat/obese is okay/healthy; it's not. As I said, healthier living and being at least somewhat fit should be pushed hard and I realize some will view that as me being a 'fascist', 'freedom hater' or some other nonsense. But I also realize that obesity is a disease/disability and we make concessions for people for are handicapped/disabled.

Either way, fat-shaming people isn't the way to get them to be healthier and shed the obesity, is ultimately what I'm saying here. You'll do better encouraging them, instead of going "eat less you fat f--k!"

edit: Case in point. Look at Surtur below.

Originally posted by Surtur
Kinda, yeah. Some have pushed the "you can be fat and healthy" myth. Then we have recent stuff like this:

BRAVE: Chunky Feminists Are Now 'Coming Out As Fat'

[email protected] the comment with the most upvotes :

"How could she fit in a closet, let alone come out of it?"

dadudemon
Time to turn this into a fat-triggered or pro-fat meme dump:


My Ideal Family:

https://i.imgur.com/KZ4zRa7.jpg

dadudemon
Delicious gifs:

https://i.imgur.com/SA2Oy37.gif


Poop but still looks delicious:
https://i.imgur.com/Rt67RJq.gif

Emperordmb
That's actually making me hungry...

**** you I'm on a diet!

dadudemon
Dude vomiting what looks like milk:


https://i.imgur.com/pfmxp1e.gif

dadudemon
https://i.imgur.com/Lro9C4c.jpg

dadudemon
And this image, I cannot embed because it is very NSFW.

But there is definitely a big surprise waiting for you if you click the link:

https://i.imgur.com/bydpfBv.png

dadudemon
Very Cheesy Mac and Cheese with a tad bit of fresh Jalapeno diced up in it:



https://i.imgur.com/fBY4Cv1.jpg

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Time to turn this into a fat-triggered or pro-fat meme dump:


My Ideal Family:

https://i.imgur.com/KZ4zRa7.jpg

Lmao. How dare you. You'll do better encouraging them.

Raisen
this excessive eating thing is a mental disorder. it's getting worse and worse and very unhealthy for the person. I look at it as similar to alcoholism.

we should not be condoning being excessively overweight. it's unhealthy and indicative of a deeper issue like alcoholism is.

Raisen
I find it very interesting when some of the obese people I work with call me excessive and unhealthy for working out "too much" and "not eating enough"
these fat, young people that can barely breathe say this to me.

this is the environment we created however. i'm sure i'll get flak for it but saying fat is beautiful or whatever and making up all these catch phrases to condone this lifestyle is dangerous to the individual, to our children, and to our pockets via the health care system.

what a mess soft minded people have made

Raisen
Originally posted by dadudemon
Time to turn this into a fat-triggered or pro-fat meme dump:


My Ideal Family:

https://i.imgur.com/KZ4zRa7.jpg

god damn that looks good tho

Surtur
Originally posted by Raisen
I find it very interesting when some of the obese people I work with call me excessive and unhealthy for working out "too much" and "not eating enough"
these fat, young people that can barely breathe say this to me.

this is the environment we created however. i'm sure i'll get flak for it but saying fat is beautiful or whatever and making up all these catch phrases to condone this lifestyle is dangerous to the individual, to our children, and to our pockets via the health care system.

what a mess soft minded people have made

And I bet you those same people probably complain about fat shaming.

Raisen
Originally posted by Surtur
And I bet you those same people probably complain about fat shaming.

I can only speculate for the most part but life lessons have taught me you are probably right

Scribble
It's actually acceptable from what I've seen to say to skinny people "you need more pizza" or "someone get this guy/girl a burger!" now. I find it baffling how apparently it's okay to body shame skinny people or just, you know, just not fat people.

Surtur
Originally posted by Scribble
It's actually acceptable from what I've seen to say to skinny people "you need more pizza" or "someone get this guy/girl a burger!" now. I find it baffling how apparently it's okay to body shame skinny people or just, you know, just not fat people.

I have no scientific evidence of this, but IMO when it comes to women they are more likely to be fat shamed by other women.

Scribble
Originally posted by Surtur
I have no scientific evidence of this, but IMO when it comes to women they are more likely to be fat shamed by other women. In person more than likely, but online (say Facebook, Twitter, photo-sharing platforms) you get droves of men who seem to think the Internet is their way of getting to say all the things they wouldn't in person

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
I have no scientific evidence of this, but IMO when it comes to women they are more likely to be fat shamed by other women.

Right. Most men are just not dumb enough to fat shame a woman to her face.


smile

Scribble
Originally posted by dadudemon
Right. Most men are just not dumb enough to fat shame a woman to her face.


smile Most men probably don't give that much of a shit as long as they've got a chance of getting laid.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Scribble
Most men probably don't give that much of a shit as long as they've got a chance of getting laid.

Never me. Never ever.

If I can't easily pick a woman up for standing sex, she's far too fat.

Robtard
Originally posted by Scribble
It's actually acceptable from what I've seen to say to skinny people "you need more pizza" or "someone get this guy/girl a burger!" now. I find it baffling how apparently it's okay to body shame skinny people or just, you know, just not fat people.

I see your point, but socially, being skinny isn't looked down upon like being fat it.

Scribble
Originally posted by Robtard
I see your point, but socially, being skinny isn't looked down upon like being fat it. Sure, but that doesn't make normalisation of the other stuff okay. If people want to support anti-body shaming then they should at least be consistent and call out all examples of it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Scribble
Sure, but that doesn't make normalisation of the other stuff okay. If people want to support anti-body shaming then they should at least be consistent and call out all examples of it.

Not really normalizing poor behavior when being seen as skinny is actually a positive though in many a scenario; someone has to look like Bale's character in The Mechanic before it's seen as a negative. While someone can be 15lbs (about 1stone) overweight (especially in cases of women) and they're "gross", "disgusting", "fatf--ks" etc. See?

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Never me. Never ever.

If I can't easily pick a woman up for standing sex, she's far too fat.

Btw peep the triggered thread.

Scribble
Originally posted by Robtard
Not really normalizing poor behavior when being seen as skinny is actually a positive though in many a scenario; someone has to look like Bale's character in The Mechanic before it's seen as a negative. While someone can be 15lbs (about 1stone) overweight (especially in cases of women) and they're "gross", "disgusting", "fatf--ks" etc. See? I don't really see that for skinny people, in fact, women in particular. I've seen even on this board people saying in the pics thread that skinny members should "have a burger" and stuff, and I've heard it in real life, too. I've lost a fair bit of weight recently myself and someone said that I was 'looking unhealthy, maybe I should eat more.' I haven't heard anyone be bullied for being fat since secondary (high) school. Yes, people speak about it generally/online, but personally (for whatever that is worth) I've seen more acceptance of being outright fat than being below-average-thin recently and that prospect concerns me.

Surtur
Originally posted by Scribble
I don't really see that for skinny people, in fact, women in particular. I've seen even on this board people saying in the pics thread that skinny members should "have a burger" and stuff, and I've heard it in real life, too. I've lost a fair bit of weight recently myself and someone said that I was 'looking unhealthy, maybe I should eat more.' I haven't heard anyone be bullied for being fat since secondary (high) school. Yes, people speak about it generally/online, but personally (for whatever that is worth) I've seen more acceptance of being outright fat than being below-average-thin recently and that prospect concerns me.

Indeed, they gotta have *some* meat on their bones.

Robtard
Originally posted by Scribble
I don't really see that for skinny people, in fact, women in particular. I've seen even on this board people saying in the pics thread that skinny members should "have a burger" and stuff, and I've heard it in real life, too. I've lost a fair bit of weight recently myself and someone said that I was 'looking unhealthy, maybe I should eat more.' I haven't heard anyone be bullied for being fat since secondary (high) school. Yes, people speak about it generally/online, but personally (for whatever that is worth) I've seen more acceptance of being outright fat than being below-average-thin.

The one instance I remember was for a female member who was suffering from anorexia and indeed needed to eat, it was a legit health concern, not shaming her.

I'd also call what you describe happening to you as concern, unless they were mocking you? No different than when I've told certain overweight members that they should look into changing their lifestyle due to health concerns. As my point, you can talk to people about their weight issues without shaming them.

Scribble
Originally posted by Robtard
The one instance I remember was for a female member who was suffering from anorexia and indeed needed to eat, it was a legit health concern, not shaming her.

I'd also call what you describe happening to you as concern, unless they were mocking you? No different than when I've told certain overweight members that they should look into changing their lifestyle due to health concerns. As my point, you can talk to people about their weight issues without shaming them. Of course family members and close friends should be allowed to be concerned, that's more than fair. Looking out for those you care about it a great thing. If we're using my own example though you're mistaken, I was (just) overweight before (excess drinking/pizza) and now I'm much healthier, and they weren't a close relation, more of a family friend who I haven't met that many times. They are also overweight. So apparently that's okay? Being concerned for someone because they are no longer overweight? I've seen plenty of other examples but explaining it through a personal example is useful as I'm able to put across all of the sides to it much clearer.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard
Not really normalizing poor behavior when being seen as skinny is actually a positive though in many a scenario; someone has to look like Bale's character in The Mechanic before it's seen as a negative. While someone can be 15lbs (about 1stone) overweight (especially in cases of women) and they're "gross", "disgusting", "fatf--ks" etc. See?

So for example, I don't see Ashley Graham as being disgusting. She is to large for my tastes but I wouldn't shame her (or anyone really, I'm just not sympathetic to their situation.)

Alot of times how people present themselves also dictates the how people perceive and react to them. Please no sexytime crop tops/cut off jeans......

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
So for example, I don't see Ashley Graham as being disgusting. She is to large for my tastes but I wouldn't shame her (or anyone really, I'm just not sympathetic to their situation.)

Alot of times how people present themselves also dictates the how people perceive and react to them. Please no sexytime crop tops/cut off jeans......

Wait, her?

http://static.celebuzz.com/uploads/2016/07/ashley-graham-model-instagram-7716-lead-620x413.jpg

Adam_PoE
Let me tell you what's not going to happen:

"Brown argues that colleges 'must make attempts to alleviate the damage a hostile physical environment causes to fat women learners,' suggesting renovating classrooms with "differently sized chairs and tables."

snowdragon
Originally posted by Surtur
Wait, her?

http://static.celebuzz.com/uploads/2016/07/ashley-graham-model-instagram-7716-lead-620x413.jpg

Yeah, she's a little thick for my tastes

Raisen
Ashley graham is good. looks just right.

dadudemon
Originally posted by snowdragon
Yeah, she's a little thick for my tastes


Same. Unless she just had my baby then it is sexy as hell.

As I submit this, I am eating Kale Chips. Dehydrated kale, seasoned. It tastes like grass, at first, but then it grows on you.

Surtur
I think she looks fine, but meh.

Lol...why does it become sexy if she just had your baby?

Raisen
just had half a lb chicken breast on two white cheddar rice cakes with broccoli.

it's like a metrosexual chicken taco

Surtur
Originally posted by Raisen
just had half a lb chicken breast on two white cheddar rice cakes with broccoli.

it's like a metrosexual chicken taco

Lol ew I remember eating rice cakes when I was training and they were just nasty.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
I think she looks fine, but meh.

Lol...why does it become sexy if she just had your baby?

Because she put in that work and effort to have our baby. And that's just damn sexy. We can work on getting her back in shape, too. smile

Raisen
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol ew I remember eating rice cakes when I was training and they were just nasty.

I like them. I like cheese so the white cheddar ones do the trick for me. when i'm cutting and I crave chocolate I get the chocolate ones. I usually only eat them a lot when i'm in my last few weeks of cutting anyway. otherwise it's quinoa, brown rice, or sweet potatoes

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Because she put in that work and effort to have our baby. And that's just damn sexy. We can work on getting her back in shape, too. smile

I understand. Plus if she ends up not getting back into shape you can just dump her.

Raisen
just keep her as a baby mama and never marry.

child support only thumb up

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
I understand. Plus if she ends up not getting back into shape you can just dump her.

Nah. She'd get back in shape.

Raisen
she looks good to me. just one burrito away from too much but thick chicks are good. I've had a couple fitness chicks with abs and all that thumb down

not for me.

Surtur
Originally posted by Raisen
just keep her as a baby mama and never marry.

child support only thumb up

Lol, you ever hear about this site:

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/join

"SeekingArrangement delivers a new way for relationships to form and grow. Sugar Babies and Sugar Daddies or Mommas both get what they want, when they want it."

"Where Sugar Babies enjoy a life of luxury by being pampered with fine dinners, exotic trips and allowances. In turn, Sugar Daddies or Mommas find beautiful members to accompany them at all times.

We want relationships to be balanced. We give our members a place for this to happen. "

laughing

EDIT: I do want to say I call bullshit.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/browse/members/sugar-momma/

There is no way women that hot are going to essentially pay you to f*ck them.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol ew I remember eating rice cakes when I was training and they were just nasty.

They are hot garbage.

BUT props to folks that manage their calories and need to utilize different tools to get what they want and where they want to be.

Obese folks tend to not manage calories and lack discipline or perhaps don't view exercise as a hobby or enjoyable but as work.

ArtificialGlory

Steve Zodiac
With all the issues in the world we worry about this as a topic worthy of discussion... Just to reinforce misogyny?

Raisen
dude. shut the hell up and be a man

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Raisen
dude. shut the hell up and be a man Real men, love women and accept them for what they are. Internet bitches hate women.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Real men, love women and accept them for what they are. Internet bitches hate women.
I will never accept anyone, man or woman, who peddles "Healthy at all Sizes" bullshit.

Raisen
no use talking to this dude. he's got all his imagined boogeymen already. weak men are a problem in this world

Mindship
Ashley Graham, Amber Rose, Christina Hendricks, even Kim Kardashian: curves >>> sticks (eg, Taylor Swift) all day, all night long.

socool8520
Meh...I find beauty in several different sized women. From the skinny Jessica Alba to the thick Amber Rose. While I prefer curves such as Salma Hayek, I also skinny women like Olivia Wilde or Gal Gadot attractive. It's more if they look really young that freaks me out. Like I can't find Ariana Grande hot. She looks like she's 12 and that's no bueno.

Stigma
^ Agreed. Beauty comes in many shapes, but that does not mean that obese people should be pandered to (unless it's a proven health problem).

I myself like the curves on a lady.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Surtur


There is no way women that hot are going to essentially pay you to f*ck them. Not you or Raisen clearly as you both hate women.

Raisen
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Not you or Raisen clearly as you both hate women.

you're acting like an idiot stop the hate. you've been divorced twice and supposedly visit combat zones because you feel you have nothing to lose.

learn your lessons dude. you've been duped. I love women for what they are. you tried loving them your way and got took to the cleaners. no need to be bitter. what you've been taught is wrong.

Raisen
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I read the threads and the underlying, message is... someone bad is doing something. I'm scared, we must punish them to protect ourselves but I'm scared, I need the Government to do it.

I live in the middle east, I have a war going on below me, a war going on above me. When I lived in Egypt I was caught in one bomb blast and another one went off on the wall behind where I worked.

When I lived in Nigeria, I was almost kidnapped at Gunpoint, and I was shot at on holiday in Meroe in the Sudan.

For all that my brother was at Canary Wharf in London 30 mins before the Explosion, shit happens anywhere.

Don't be scared, my fearful friends, see the world and realise the thing you have to fear most is leaders and people in authority, be they religious or political and the people who follow them.

Don't be pussies. Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Thanks mate, to be honest I go to these places for the money, 2 divorces later what can I do. Life's a choice, not much scares me now frankly. Ha!

Raisen
break your mindwashing. you don't need to be weak. i'm only saying this because I feel bad for broken dudes who mean well.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Raisen
break your mindwashing. you don't need to be weak. i'm only saying this because I feel bad for broken dudes who mean well. Respecting women isn't weak you little *****. Seriously just because you are on here 24/7 clearly not getting any, go out be nice to women. I'm sure even you can find one who will like you back.

Emperordmb
I mean I'm not seeing anyone here saying they'd shed tears over some fat dude who can't get laid because he lacks self-control tbh

How is this misogynist?

socool8520
^ Why would you?

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I mean I'm not seeing anyone here saying they'd shed tears over some fat dude who can't get laid because he lacks self-control tbh But Raisen could get laid if he put himself out there. He'd need a wash and maybe some decent clothes, etiquette and elocution lessons and an education, but I have faith in him. First, though he needs to move out of his parent's basement.

Raisen
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Respecting women isn't weak you little *****. Seriously just because you are on here 24/7 clearly not getting any, go out be nice to women. I'm sure even you can find one who will like you back.

dude. I respect individuals who deserve it dude. you're obviously angry on here. you've been divorced twice dude. you go to combat zones because you need the money now.

you can still learn man. obviously your perspective of things isn't working.

and it's sad you base your value on getting some. I don't really try man. it's pretty easy. easy enough that I don't have to bring up petty stuff like you are.

i'm a pretty well off physique competitor dude. I can be verified.
so spare the b.s. steve. stop being angry. i'm actually trying to help you

Raisen
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I mean I'm not seeing anyone here saying they'd shed tears over some fat dude who can't get laid because he lacks self-control tbh

How is this misogynist?

exactly. he brought up the tired misogyny thing.

two divorces. the brain washing and feminization is strong. dude doesn't even see that he's the one with the horrible track record with females. man....

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Raisen
dude. I respect individuals who deserve it dude. you're obviously angry on here. you've been divorced twice dude. you go to combat zones because you need the money now.

you can still learn man. obviously your perspective of things isn't working.

and it's sad you base your value on getting some. I don't really try man. it's pretty easy. easy enough that I don't have to bring up petty stuff like you are.

i'm a pretty well off physique competitor dude. I can be verified.
so spare the b.s. steve. stop being angry. i'm actually trying to help you You're a ***** mate, I would destroy you and it would be easy.

Raisen
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
But Raisen could get laid if he put himself out there. He'd need a wash and maybe some decent clothes, etiquette and elocution lessons and an education, but I have faith in him. First, though he needs to move out of his parent's basement.

steve. I can be verified on here.

you're the one with the problems man. your methods don't work bro. don't get angry dude. I know it's hard to change your illusion of how things are but you got to see the results of your beliefs. i'm not trying to do a stupid internet beef with you man.

Raisen
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
You're a ***** mate, I would destroy you.

^^

steve. this makes you look pathetic man.

whatever you got to believe it's cool. life can get better bro

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Raisen
^^

steve. this makes you look pathetic man.

whatever you got to believe it's cool. life can get better bro You're a ***** mate. You know it and I know it.

Raisen
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
You're a ***** mate. You know it and I know it.

whatever you need to believe.

have a good day man. it's a beautiful day

Scribble
Why y'all so angry

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Raisen
whatever you need to believe.

have a good day man. it's a beautiful day You know you're a virgin. it's why you hate women.

Emperordmb
I'm pretty sure he didn't even say he hated fat women, just that he wouldn't **** them, doesn't respect their shitty life decisions. and thinks the fat pride/body positivity movement is absolute horseshit.

socool8520
Originally posted by Scribble
Why y'all so angry

You know I'm always positive Scribbs

dadudemon
Nah, no women hating. Just some people are not attracted to obesity. Well, the extreme majority of people, that is.

socool8520
^ About to say, there's a market out there. lol

dadudemon
Originally posted by socool8520
^ About to say, there's a market out there. lol

There definitely is. Definitely. Which is wonderful. They have so many to choose from in America which is hilarious and sad...

socool8520
I was seeing it in a lot of more prosperous countries oddly enough. Some of the more wealthy Germans were looking a bit bigger. I even noticed that the Okiawans percentage of heavier set people was higher than when I was stationed there 7-10 years ago. America takes, and eats apparently, the cake though so far.

ArtificialGlory

socool8520
I think anyplace where they are starting to do well financially will set the rise of obesity. That's when the fast food and processed food starts rolling in and the weight gains start.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Mindship
Ashley Graham, Amber Rose, Christina Hendricks, even Kim Kardashian: curves >>> sticks (eg, Taylor Swift) all day, all night long.

Kim and Amber have had ass surgery and look super weird, it has nothing to do with obesity or curves in the natural sense.

socool8520
They had nice shapes before their surgeries though.

Stigma
Originally posted by socool8520
America takes, and eats apparently, the cake though so far.

https://img.memecdn.com/meanwhile-in-america_o_240294.jpg

socool8520
^ hey, I already admitted we are the fattest. No need to rub it in guys. lol

Stigma
^ Poland is too poor to get fat, if that helps.

Surtur
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Respecting women isn't weak you little *****. Seriously just because you are on here 24/7 clearly not getting any, go out be nice to women. I'm sure even you can find one who will like you back.

LMAO! Triggered.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Stigma
https://img.memecdn.com/meanwhile-in-america_o_240294.jpg

Love it. I'm going to get a burger from Smash Burger, for lunch.

socool8520
Originally posted by Stigma
^ Poland is too poor to get fat, if that helps.

No, that just makes me sad.

kevdude
I've heard Britain is now #1 in obesity. America and Britain fighting it out for #1! lol

socool8520
Originally posted by dadudemon
Love it. I'm going to get a burger from Smash Burger, for lunch.

Smash Burger is the bee's knees

Surtur
Originally posted by kevdude
I've heard Britain is now #1 in obesity. America and Britain fighting it out for #1! lol

I heard that too.

socool8520
Nope. US is 18th and UK is 43rd at least according to this

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-most-obese-fattest-countries-in-the-world/

socool8520
This report says the UK is catching up though

http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/29-most-obese-countries-in-the-world.html

Stigma
Originally posted by socool8520
No, that just makes me sad.
Yes, we are doomed.

Doomed to never experience an obesity crisis eek!

Surtur
Originally posted by socool8520
Nope. US is 18th and UK is 43rd at least according to this

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-most-obese-fattest-countries-in-the-world/

Interesting. But I wanted some context, because being 43rd doesn't tell me how serious it is. So I found one article on the same site(telegraph) that says obesity is responsible for about 1 in 10 deaths in Britain and costs the NHS 5.1 billion.

No doubt the US is even worse as you showed, but putting it that way IMO makes it hit home more.

socool8520
Originally posted by Stigma
Yes, we are doomed.

Doomed to never experience an obesity crisis eek!

Fair enough. lol

Surtur
Originally posted by Stigma
^ Poland is too poor to get fat, if that helps.

Poland is poor? Hmm. Have you considered maybe letting in thousands of unvetted people into your country? Problem solved!

Stigma
Originally posted by Surtur
Poland is poor? Hmm. Have you considered maybe letting in thousands of unvetted people into your country? Problem solved!
Yes, very. I mean, I am typing this from a shack in the middle of a God foresaken forest, on an IBM from the 1990s.

One day I hope to be able to visit McDonalds on a daily basis (if they hack down the forest and build one) and get myself a nice, round belly like those rich Westerners have.

Surtur
Originally posted by Stigma
Yes, very. I mean, I am typing this from a shack in the middle of a God foresaken forest, on an IBM from the 1990s.

One day I hope to be able to visit McDonalds on a daily basis (if they hack down the forest and build one) and get myself a nice, round belly like those rich Westeners have.

I have a copy of Windows 2000 if you need it.

Stigma
Originally posted by Surtur
I have a copy of Windows 2000 if you need it.
Wow, thanks. Finally an update!

Surtur
Originally posted by Stigma
Wow, thanks. Finally an update!

You ever think about going to a different country?

Stigma
Originally posted by Surtur
You ever think about going to a different country?
Yeah, I would like one day to emigrate to Saudi Arabia.

As a Christian I think I will be welcomed there. Feel the full force of multiculturalism, you know. stick out tongue


Seriously though, no. I've lived in Germany and the US for some time. Travelled around in much of Europe too. Poland is the best thumb up

kevdude
Yeah you'll be welcomed there, I'm sure of it! big grin

You're lucky, I want to visit the UK, France, Germany and Poland too someday!

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Stigma
Yeah, I would like one day to emigrate to Saudi Arabia.

As a Christian I think I will be welcomed there. Feel the full force of multiculturalism, you know. stick out tongue


Seriously though, no. I've lived in Germany and the US for some time. Travelled around in much of Europe too. Poland is the best thumb up They like Christians in KSA, in fact only Christains, Muslims and Jews (people of the books) can come to KSA unless they are diplomats.

Stigma
Originally posted by kevdude
Yeah you'll be welcomed there, I'm sure of it! big grin

You're lucky, I want to visit the UK, France, Germany and Poland too someday!
Great!

When it comes to the UK, I can recommed visiing London (obviously) but West England and Wales are also worth your time.

In Germany, Bavaria region and Munich are a must. Simply beautiful.

In Poland, just let me know, I'll show you around wink

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Stigma
Great!

When it comes to the UK, I can recommed visiing London (obviously) but West England and Wales are also worth your time.

In Germany, Bavaria region and Munich are a must. Simply beautiful.

In Poland, just let me know, I'll show you around wink Berlin is ****ing great also, especially East Berlin up around the TV tower, Alexanderplatz, which has a very good restaurant called the sphere. Checkpoint Charlie and the Jewish memorial are musts.

kevdude
Originally posted by Stigma
Great!

When it comes to the UK, I can recommed visiing London (obviously) but West England and Wales are also worth your time.

In Germany, Bavaria region and Munich are a must. Simply beautiful.

In Poland, just let me know, I'll show you around wink


Thanks, it sounds great!

They all have a bunch of places I want to go see!
happy

meep-meep
Originally posted by Kurk
Do Feminists think it's okay to be fat? Like from a health stand-point?

You're thinking of obese. You can be a fatty but really healthy.

dadudemon
Originally posted by meep-meep
You're thinking of obese. You can be a fatty but really healthy.
Huh? No. There's no such thing as "healthy being fat."

Rockydonovang
I mean technically speaking, depending on how largely built you are, you can be "fat"(wider than most people), but still be fit as hell.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
I mean technically speaking, depending on how largely built you are, you can be "fat"(wider than most people), but still be fit as hell.

No you can't. lol


You're joking, right?

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by dadudemon
No you can't. lol

I looked up the definition of fat, it seems "width" isn't one of the definitions.
sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.