Weakest DB Character Who Can Survive...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Who is the weakest being in the Dragon Ball Multiverse who can survive this kick from Champa..?

http://i.imgur.com/yGqdRQsh.jpg

*NO immortality or super-healing/regeneration allowed.
*The characters are only allowed to physically block his kick.

Go!

DeadpoolXXX
i was going to say buu until i read the stips. since regen isnt allowed i'd say rof frieza.

Nevan
It's hard to tell if they were fighting at full power, but assuming they are.

Botamo maybe?

KKx20/MSSB Goku may not die from it, but whatever limb he uses to block will probably break.

Otherwise, the other GoD's or Jiren to be sure.

Galan007
*Just to clarify: when I say "survive", I'm asking who could endure the kick without being KO'd.

Meant to state this in the OP, but totally spaced it.

Galan007
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
i was going to say buu until i read the stips. since regen isnt allowed i'd say rof frieza. Judging by how effortlessly Beerus KO'd Boo using FAR less than 10% power, he definitely isn't soaking a kick from an enraged Champa, regen be damned.

Same goes for RoF Freeza. Even if you were referring to his golden form, Freeza isn't soaking this kick either.

Champa may not be quite as powerful as Beerus, but he's damn close. Either way, both the anime and manga have made it clear that an all-out battle between them would destroy the universe.

Galan007
Originally posted by Nevan
KKx20/MSSB Goku may not die from it, but whatever limb he uses to block will probably break. Do you think the kick would KO *this* Goku?

Nevan
Originally posted by Galan007
Do you think the kick would KO *this* Goku? If it hits him in the head definitely, probably the same if it hits him in any important organ really.

The only way he doesn't get Koed would be if it hits him in a limb or he uses a limb to block.

Galan007
Physical blocking IS allowed here.

TheBadguy
At or around jiren is the lowest I could see

I guess maybe kkgoku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.