Chewbacca vs Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Standard gear for both. Who wins?

Zenwolf
Fett. Better gear versatility and flight advantage.

Kurk
The guy who's not an oversized, overemotional, autistic teddy-bear.

darthbane77
Boba, easy

deathslash
Boba solidly takes this. With that said, in h2h, chewie would rip him a new one.

Trocity
Fett stomps.

Big Gerald
Boba Fett was defeated in combat by a blind man. Chewnacca can simply throw him into the nearest sarlacc pit.

Rebel95
Boba, better equipment and is much more mobile.

Kurk
Boba pinned Xizor against a wall.

Darth Thor
Always thought it'd be cool to see Han Solo and Chewie take on Boba Fett together.

But even in that scenario Fett would still win. Too much firepower, protection and versatility.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Always thought it'd be cool to see Han Solo and Chewie take on Boba Fett together.

But even in that scenario Fett would still win. Too much firepower, protection and versatility.

They kinda did in DE.

Chewie took him by surprise and had him on the ground but Boba shot him with his blaster, he thought Chewie was dead and went to fight Han again but was then grabbed from behind by Chewie, helmet ripped off and jetpack activated where he crashed his head into the roof of a warehouse.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Zenwolf
They kinda did in DE.

Chewie took him by surprise and had him on the ground but Boba shot him with his blaster, he thought Chewie was dead and went to fight Han again but was then grabbed from behind by Chewie, helmet ripped off and jetpack activated where he crashed his head into the roof of a warehouse.

Yes I remember. But I meant in live action or at least in some kind of animated format.

Darth Thor

Zenwolf
Well they kinda already won that in DE soo heh, not much of a fight there. Just Han & Chewie would be enough. I mean Han did essentially stalemate Boba when the latter had his Mandalorian armor and weapons while he only had a primitive assault rifle and wasn't prepared for him, this as an old man. Boba was old too of course, but he still had more advantages.

Trocity
Originally posted by Zenwolf
but was then grabbed from behind by Chewie, helmet ripped off and jetpack activated where he crashed his head into the roof of a warehouse.

LOL I had completely forgotten about that.

Lmao Fett.. what a clown.

Dispray
Legends Fett wrecks easily.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Standard gear for both. Who wins? It's already been done, Fett won within a second.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.