marvel godzilla vs ultimo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
who wins the battle of the behemoths?

Stoic
Godzilla. Marvel's version of him had him ignoring a hit from Thor's hammer if I recall correctly.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Godzilla. Marvel's version of him had him ignoring a hit from Thor's hammer if I recall correctly.

Didn't exactly ignore it, but it didn't do much damage.

It's well documented Thor also tends to hold back a lot, and knocking out a giant monster would flatten a lot of the city..

leonidas
lol yeah, i don't really think we can take that showing as being worth too much. thor admits he was holding back. i actually don't know how this would go. have a hard time believing godzilla's breath would be an issue for ultimo, but i think his laser vision could hurt the monster. h2h it would be really close. i'm of a mind to call this a split atm. /shrug

tkitna
Marvel Godzilla,,,,ahhhh the nostalgia. I mail ordered this book when it came out. Can remember being like a kid in a candy store when I would open the mailbox and see that comic wrapped in its brown paper bag case.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.