Dem-Senator Stuart Smalley ACCUSED of SEX Harassment!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
otherwise known via his alias of AL FRANKEN!

The MONSTER!

M-Iakz5Dv6A

BackFire
Franken is calling for an ethics investigation into himself. Which is kind of amusing. And while he says he had no interest in running for president, this probably kills any and all possibility that he would. He may not even run for re-election in the senate whenever his term is up, if this is damaging and has enough sticking power.

Also the woman who came forward says she accepts his apology.

Lastly, Ben Shapiro looks like a bratty 9 year old.

Flyattractor
So if he "Stuart Smalley" BROKE THE LAW via a SEX CRIME,
it can be FORGOTTEN if the Victim Accepts an Apology?

Does that "reasoning" go for all Crimes or just Certain ones?

OH and Ben is a Jew so what you just said about him is a HATE CRIME!

So You should probably apologize really quickly.

BackFire
He broke a law? What law is that? I wasn't aware. If he broke the law then he should be arrested.

Hate crimes are fun, I won't apologize for my passion.

Flyattractor
He physically assaulted her with out her permission and then took phots of her while SHE was Asleep and inacted lewd gestures at her in them.

And You being a hate Filled POS aint my problem. Well I guess it is what with you being a Mod, but then that makes you at least Half the boards posters "problem"...

Adam_PoE
Do we really need a separate thread for every allegation of sexual harassment?

Flyattractor
Yes. Especailly when it points out the HYPOCRISY of the Left.

You guys hide this stuff from the public eye far to much.

BackFire
Originally posted by Flyattractor
He physically assaulted her with out her permission and then took phots of her while SHE was Asleep and inacted lewd gestures at her in them.

And You being a hate Filled POS aint my problem. Well I guess it is what with you being a Mod, but then that makes you at least Half the boards posters "problem"...

The photo seems to be the thing he's apologizing for. He says he doesn't remember the other stuff. The photo itself while in poor taste is not in itself illegal. So prosecuting this, like all the other allegations made over the last month or so, would be very difficult.

Damn right it is your problem. I will turn my hatred and racism from jews to whatever race you are in a heartbeat. Don't earn my wrath, boy.

Shapiro also sounds like a 9 year old. Roy Moore probably loves him.

Flyattractor
I say we Judge him Via the Court of Public Opinion as HARSHLY as we do all those that fall under the New Guidelines of Morality as set by such groups as PC DC and LeftyWood.

AL FRANKEN SHOULD BE IN PRISON!!!!!

Firefly218
Originally posted by BackFire
I won't apologize for my passion of the Christ. There I made your comment more jesusy

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Firefly218
There I made your comment more jesusy

Jesus will forgive you both, but ...

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ee/f8/8b/eef88ba6c65980b5a509eac2ac654e23.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.