This is important: please read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
https://i.imgur.com/sCWBJ54.jpg

I think....yup! lol

Kurk
umm...

Lord Lucien
Ehhh... I dunno. He looks sleepy enough as it is. And he hates the character. They should have just got Anthony Ingruber to play Han, and have Harrison do a bored narration that they don't include in the director's cut.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Ehhh... I dunno. He looks sleepy enough as it is. And he hates the character. They should have just got Anthony Ingruber to play Han, and have Harrison do a bored narration that they don't include in the director's cut.

Getting him to narrate? Sounds good.

Lord Lucien
But it has to be done Family Guy-style. It's the closest we can get again to Deckard.

6gnezI2hOXA

Stigma
Sounds about right.

Mindship
CGI rejuve?

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Mindship
CGI rejuve? CGI animate...

Foxsteak
Han Solo is so cool, he should play old Han Solo and make young Han Solo feel stupid for not being old Han Solo.

Surtur
I do love Star Wars, and Han was definitely a bad ass in episode 4. But Harrison Ford looks like a sort of walking corpse now.

To be honest, I'd rather they leave Han alone and focus on different stories. There are plenty of EU stories to draw upon.

With all that said...I do think he deserved a better death.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
I do love Star Wars, and Han was definitely a bad ass in episode 4. But Harrison Ford looks like a sort of walking corpse now.

To be honest, I'd rather they leave Han alone and focus on different stories. There are plenty of EU stories to draw upon.

With all that said...I do think he deserved a better death.

He should have been killed in the second film. They killed him too quickly before we could see his parents truly bond and reforge with him. THEN they should have killed him. Would have made for a better transition for Kylo.

Also, this thread is a joke thread about how awesome Harrison Ford is as Han Solo. He's definitely awesome. And I'm sure many of us would get a laugh out of him acting like a 20 something Han Solo. Many lulz would be had by diehard star wars fans.

Surtur
Yeah it would be funny. And a young Han Solo movie could turn out to be good. When the CGI Clone Wars cartoon began I dismissed it because I was tired of the focus on that. But it turned out to actually be superior to the films(as a whole).

Stigma
Originally posted by dadudemon
He should have been killed in the second film. They killed him too quickly before we could see his parents truly bond and reforge with him. THEN they should have killed him. Would have made for a better transition for Kylo.
Oh, I agree. They wasted so many good opportunities there.

But admittedly Ford hated that they did not kill Han back in the OT days so I guess he wanted to go asap.

Surtur
Also the way Boba Fett "died" was lame.

Stigma
LOL couldn't agree more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.