The Justice League VS Zod's crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slowpoke
The whole league VS Zod's crew which is 11 Krptonians.

Psychotron
Too many Kryptonians. One Kryptonian (Superman) is already > the rest of the League. Superman can beat one or two, but the rest will **** up the League.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
Too many Kryptonians. One Kryptonian (Superman) is already > the rest of the League. Superman can beat one or two, but the rest will **** up the League. False.

Quit ignoring the context, acne boy.

ares834
Too many Kryptonians. One Kryptonian (Superman) is already > the rest of the League. Superman can beat one or two, but the rest will **** up the League.

Dr Will Hatch
Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Tell that to Zod's snapped neck. That was one on one.

Psychotron
Originally posted by quanchi112
False.

Quit ignoring the context, acne boy.

Projection much? I haven't had acne since I was a teenager. Seek sunlight, Quan. I hear it helps. The vitamin D might boost your pathetic testosterone levels too and finally get you off these boards for a bit.

quanchi112
Projection much? I haven't had acne since I was a teenager. Seek sunlight, Quan. I hear it helps. The vitamin D might boost your pathetic testosterone levels too and finally get you off these boards for a bit. You have it all over your back so don't lie to me. Unlike you I lead a fulfilled life, work out naturally (unlike yourself), and get much more attractive girls than yourself while living in the greatest country in the world unlike yourself.

laughing out loud

Psychotron
You have it all over your back so don't lie to me.

I must have a magic mirror in my house then, because I don't see any. Projecting again, I guess.

Unlike you I lead a fulfilled life

Is that why you're on here 24/7 trolling? lol

work out naturally

Me too, except I'm not dyel like yourself.

and get much more attractive girls than yourself

Not even your mother would believe that.

while living in the greatest country in the world

Really? I thought you were American.

quanchi112
I must have a magic mirror in my house then, because I don't see any. Projecting again, I guess.

Is that why you're on here 24/7 trolling? lol

Me too, except I'm not dyel like yourself.

Not even your mother would believe that.

Really? I thought you were American. Quit lying.

I am not here 24/7 and how would you know if you are not here ? I took four months off, loser.

Dyel ? Make sense, nitwit.

Why would I tell my mother about the pussy I ****. You're weird.

By far the best. America would annihilate yours in an afternoon if they wanted to

laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Kryptonians.

Zack Fair
11 kryptonians is overkill tbh

TethAdamTheRock
Kryptonians

Psychotron
Quit lying.

I am not here 24/7 and how would you know if you are not here ? I took four months off, loser.

Dyel ? Make sense, nitwit.

Why would I tell my mother about the pussy I ****. You're weird.

By far the best. America would annihilate yours in an afternoon if they wanted to

laughing out loud

Whatever you say, lad. Literally no one believes you, but go ahead and LARP if it makes you feel better.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Zod and Non would stop the league. It's Aquaman (Useless), Cyborg (Useless), Flash (Useless. He's faster but can't do any damage at all) and Wonder Woman who is anything resembling a threat.

Psychotron
You forgot Superman. He can't stop them alone though.

Zack Fair
TBH post Justice League Superman is significantly more powerful than the one the kryptonians encountered in MoS.

But even then I'd still give the kryptonians the win.

Psychotron
How so? They have the same powers, it's not like Superman grew in power since MoS. He didn't seem as impressive in MoS as he did in JL, because he was fighting peers.

Slowpoke
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Zod and Non would stop the league. It's Aquaman (Useless), Cyborg (Useless), Flash (Useless. He's faster but can't do any damage at all) and Wonder Woman who is anything resembling a threat.

That big guy(with Faora)'s name was Namek, not Non.

quanchi112
Whatever you say, lad. Literally no one believes you, but go ahead and LARP if it makes you feel better. Unlike you I don't care since I know I'm honest. You're bitter and popping pimples.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slowpoke
That big guy(with Faora)'s name was Namek, not Non. Rage doesn't really pay attention at times. He's lost his debating edge.

Psychotron
Unlike you I don't care since I know I'm honest. You're bitter and popping pimples.

Insults work better if they're based on reality. As it is you're not phasing me at all.

quanchi112
Insults work better if they're based on reality. As it is you're not phasing me at all. You are trying to save face and posture. I'm not buying it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.