Sentry vs DBZ/DBS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bbrem123
Sentry vs Saiyan Saga Vegeta
Sentry vs Frieza
Sentry vs Cell
Sentry vs Buuhan
Sentry vs SSB Goku
Sentry vs Beerus
Sentry vs Whis

Who wins?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by bbrem123
Sentry vs Saiyan Saga Vegeta
Sentry vs Frieza
Sentry vs Cell
Sentry vs Buuhan
Sentry vs SSB Goku
Sentry vs Beerus
Sentry vs Whis

Who wins?

Will you find more arguments that you failed to find in the other thread or do you plan to debate yourself for the sake of wanking the characters that you want to see winning ?

bbrem123
dont be salty. I made a thread to debate this. Debate or get lost.

RealityWarper
dont be salty. I made a thread to debate this. Debate or get lost.

I'm not salty.

You are.

I countered your BS with evidence and now you are creating a thread out of salt.

Go ahead and create one more with Zeno.

Show us how salty you are.

You are a typical forum debater with all the negativity implied.

bbrem123
Who wins in each match here?

I created a separate thread for this topic. I was mudding up the other thread.

No need to be mad. All in fun here. Just a debate man.

RealityWarper
Who wins in each match here?

Sentry. They cannot counter his abilities. Deal with it.

bbrem123
I say he get to maybe Cell.

RealityWarper
I say he get to maybe Cell.

How does Cell kill him ?

How does he counter his reality manipulation ?

How does he counter his limitless energy and immortality ?

Same questions for the others.

bbrem123
Faster.
More raw damage output.
Same regeneration.
Get stronger and stronger.

Just on a diferent level.

I mean Frieza saga freeza is superior as well power and speed wise

RealityWarper
Faster.

Yes. Clearly Sentry cannot compete in the combat speed category.

No.

Sentry's raw power is limitless. Cell isn't.

No.

Sentry can come back even if his body is totally erased from existence.

Cell need to have cells of his brain intact in the worst case to come back.

That's a good point however it is limited to two aspect via training or the Zenkai boost.

Sentry's power-level is already limitless.

Yeah the difference is tremendous here.

Combat speed ? Yes.

Power-wise ? No

Prof. T.C McAbe
Sentry vs Saiyan Saga Vegeta, Sentry
Sentry vs Frieza, Sentry
Sentry vs Cell, Sentry
Sentry vs Buuhan, Sentry
Sentry vs SSB Goku, Goku
Sentry vs Beerus, Beerus
Sentry vs Whis, Whis

bbrem123
Sentry is no more immortal than Buu and we see what happened there. Sentry's regen is nice but wont help him against some of the power DBS/DBZ can dish out.

Also since when did Sentry become a reality manipulator? He has molecule manipulation last I saw.

SSJGGogeta
Sentry would be lucky to make it to Buuhan, where he stops hard and fast. Anyone above that stomps.

bbrem123
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Sentry would be lucky to make it to Buuhan, where he stops hard and fast. Anyone above that stomps. Couldnt agree more.

SSJGGogeta
Couldnt agree more.

thumb up

RW is in denial.

RealityWarper
Sentry is no more immortal than Buu and we see what happened there. Sentry's regen is nice but wont help him against some of the power DBS/DBZ can dish out.

Also since when did Sentry become a reality manipulator? He has molecule manipulation last I saw.

Yes he is.
He has been totally disintegrated by Molecule Man three times and Morgan Le Fay once.

He came back from it.

He doesn't a body to exist...

He has always been a reality/molecule manipulator. That's two different terms to describe the power to manipulate all matter and all energy. He just unleashed his power-level during Dark Avengers.

The difference is that he didn't need the help from Dr Doom contrary to Molecule Man.

Now still address those two points or leave them here.

How do the Z-fighters deal with Sentry immortality ?

How do they deal with his Molecule/Reality Manipulation at limitless power-level ?

RealityWarper
need a body to exist*

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Yes he is.
He has been totally disintegrated by Molecule Man three times and Morgan Le Fay once.

He came back from it.

He doesn't a body to exist...

He has always been a reality/molecule manipulator. That's two different terms to describe the power to manipulate all matter and all energy. He just unleashed his power-level during Dark Avengers.

The difference is that he didn't need the help from Dr Doom contrary to Molecule Man.

Now still address those two points or leave them here.

How do the Z-fighters deal with Sentry immortality ?

How do they deal with his Molecule/Reality Manipulation at limitless power-level ?

He has never been erased from all plains of existence at once. Therefor, going by showings, he would cease to exist like any other mortal character.

Your entire argument is that he beat Molecule man. You neglect the fact that Molecule man hadn't yet become a Beyonder level being, at that point, and was casually dealt with by street level characters.

Regardless, Beerus would destroy his mind, body and soul all at once. Not just Beerus, but EVERY character that can Hakai.

Buu's regen is every bit as impressive as Sentry's, and he couldn't survive a hakai either.

Sentry would get erased from existence, plain and simple.

RealityWarper
SSJGGogeta, don't bother adressing my posts, you are on ignore for months and it will remain like this.

You don't have the knowledge and the understanding necessary to have an healthy debate.

Sincerely yours,

RealityWarper.

SSJGGogeta
SSJGGogeta, don't bother adressing my posts, you are on ignore for months and it will remain like this.

You don't have the knowledge and the understanding necessary to have an healthy debate.

Sincerely yours,

RealityWarper.

I accept your concession. tongue

RealityWarper
Still nobody to address how The DBZ characters can counter Sentry's immortality and reality manipulation powers ?

Fine then. He stomps.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Still nobody to address how The DBZ characters can counter Sentry's immortality and reality manipulation powers ?

Fine then. He stomps.

It's more like everyone knows your opinion but doesn't care. They have their own and the right to have it. So no, he stomps only in YOUR opinion wink.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
It's more like everyone knows your opinion but doesn't care. They have their own and the right to have it. So no, he stomps only in YOUR opinion wink. thumb up

RealityWarper
It's more like everyone knows your opinion but doesn't care. They have their own and the right to have it. So no, he stomps only in YOUR opinion wink.

It's not an opinion.

I'm objective with facts and the power-sets of the characters.

Prof. T.C McAbe
It's not an opinion.

I'm objective with facts and the power-sets of the characters.
Everyone thinks he is objective and has facts, grow up and accept that you don't know sh!t and all you got is an opinion based on things you think are facts. wink

RealityWarper
Everyone thinks he is objective and has facts, grow up and accept that you don't know sh!t and all you got is an opinion based on things you think are facts. wink

You keep ignoring evidence. I don't.

bbrem123
You know you are alone on your stance right? Nobody is agreeing with you.

RealityWarper

Argumentum ad Populom isn't a valuable argument.

Like usual you cannot back-up anything.

Prof. T.C McAbe

It's pointless, he thinks he is a genius and knows everything better than anyone else. We are just all blind idiots. His saving grace is the Argumentum ad Populum, which he uses so often to save face that he even writes it with an o Populom... true genius. I mean if you want to be a smartass, at least be more consequent...

carver9
I've seen top tiers hit by Nukes, including Sentry and they do not take it so well. The power Frieza was dishing out, even during the beginning of his fight with Goku was fierce. It would ruin Sentry. Add in the combat speed, telekenisis Frieza possess, durability (the guy withstood a kick to the face that was said it shook planet Namek) unlimited stamina, it would be a miracle if he got past Namek Saga Frieza. This applies to any top tier including Hulk, Superman, Thor, and Surfer.

RealityWarper
It's pointless, he thinks he is a genius and knows everything better than anyone else. We are just all blind idiots.

I've never said anything like this so I guess you are trying to dicredit me too because you dpn't have any valuable argument, right ?

This isn't really a good habit to have in a debate but please continue, it helps my side of the argument. wink

I'm just noticing which fallacious argument is used. The fact that it is used so often should worry you more than me.

By the way I guess that you never make any typing error,right ?

Continue your Argumentum ad Personam. I applause.

Yeah yeah.

And if you want to be credible in a debate show less bias for the characters and use less fallacious logic. wink

So far, besides shitting on my arguments, you didn't show anything valuable from your side and that's what is expected in a debate.

You should better focus on what the essence of debating is instead of poorly mocking a spelling error and relying on personal attacks. That's a little tip that could make you a decent debater.

Originally posted by carver9
've seen top tiers hit by Nukes, including Sentry and they do not take it so well. The power Frieza was dishing out, even during the beginning of his fight with Goku was fierce. It would ruin Sentry.

Sentry can simply absorb it with no damages like during his fight against Photon...

While the DB characters are far beyond anything Sentry can show in here, as he is outclassed like every comic book characters, his other powers makes it a very minor factor.

I don't see how any of that is a factor against a guy whom can manipulate all matter and all energy.

Frieza doesn't have that.

Yeh, unfortunately Sentry powers doesn't compare with the top tiers, he is far beyond them.

Put any of the guys you quoted during Dark Avengers, they all dies and none of them beat Molecule Man.

SSJGGogeta
You're stupid, dude. Even Frieza would stomp Sentry. He has more speed, firepower and durability. I'm talking Namek saga Frieza, not current Frieza.

Immortals get killed all the time in DBZ and DBS. Not to mention that if push comes to shove, any competent DBS character can hakai Sentry out of existence, similarly to how God hakai'ed your chromosomes out of existence.

RadZoa
Sentry simply waves his hand, and sends all of Dragon Ball to the after life

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by RadZoa

Maybe Dragon Ball, as in when Goku was a child. Anything beyond the Saiyan saga utterly outclasses Sentry.

RealityWarper

One thought is all that is needed and the whole Dragon Ball is erased from existence.

carver9
Do you honestly believe Sentry is that power that he can erase the entirety of their Multiverse?

RealityWarper
Do you honestly believe Sentry is that power that he can erase the entirety of their Multiverse?

His power has no limits.

If he hasn't the power to do that that would mean that his power has limits, right ?

SSJGGogeta
His power has no limits.

If he hasn't the power to do that that would mean that his power has limits, right ?

Hulk stalemated Sentry.

Current Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hulk

carver9
His power has no limits.

It's been said that Hulk power is limitless but I wouldn't say he could erase a Universe.

RealityWarper
It's been said that Hulk power is limitless but I wouldn't say he could erase a Universe.

Sentry's power is to manipulate the reality at a molecular level and his power-level is infinite.

Hulk's main power is to draw unlimited strength.

That's not exactly the same thing.

carver9
Sentry's power is to manipulate the reality at a molecular level and his power-level is infinite.

Hulk's main power is to draw unlimited strength.

That's not exactly the same thing.

Silver Surfer power has been said to be limitless and the most he can destroy is a planet.

RealityWarper
Silver Surfer power has been said to be limitless and the most he can destroy is a planet.

"Near-limitless cosmic energies"

It's more like his energy cannot almost exhaust itself.

Sentry is described at having limitless power-level, literally.

Surfer lost to a weak version of Molecule Man, incapable to manipulate organic molecules and relying on his rob to use his powers.

Sentry beat a Molecule Man with limitless powers as he wasn't hindered by any inhibitions placed upon his powers.

carver9
"Near-limitless cosmic energies"

It's more like his energy cannot almost exhaust itself.

Sentry is described at having limitless power-level, literally.

Surfer lost to a weak version of Molecule Man, incapable to manipulate organic molecules and relying on his rob to use his powers.

Sentry beat a Molecule Man with limitless powers as he wasn't hindered by any inhibitions placed upon his powers.

I don't think it work like that. If Sentry could erase the Multiverse, he would've gotten rid of Exitar by himself but he didn't and couldn't. It took Thor with the Ax to do it. Sentry is powerful but universal; hell no.

RealityWarper
I don't think it work like that. If Sentry could erase the Multiverse, he would've gotten rid of Exitar by himself but he didn't and couldn't. It took Thor with the Ax to do it. Sentry is powerful but universal; hell no.

Sentry wasn't trying to kill Exitar.

He just countered his raw strength.

The Avengers took the responsibility of the kill.

Remember that Apocalypse's Horsemen works for the Celestials indirectly.

Sentry/Void has been stated to be capable to destroy the Universe since his first appearance.

"universal ?" Sentry's power-level has no limits.

carver9
Sentry wasn't trying to kill Exitar.

He just countered his raw strength.

The Avengers took the responsibility of the kill.

Remember that Apocalypse's Horsemen works for the Celestials indirectly.

Sentry/Void has been stated to be capable to destroy the Universe since his first appearance.

"universal ?" Sentry's power-level has no limits.

He literally tells us he is the protector of mankind and he will protect them at ANY cost.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23992/4496611-uncanny+avengers+021-013.jpg

ANY... with that said, he then proceeds to grab at his foot screaming in pain. He couldn't stop him on his own because if he could have, he would've done it. Sentry even admits this.

RealityWarper
He literally tells us he is the protector of mankind and he will protect them at ANY cost.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23992/4496611-uncanny+avengers+021-013.jpg

ANY... with that said, he then proceeds to grab at his foot screaming in pain. He couldn't stop him on his own because if he could have, he would've done it. Sentry even admits this.

He is simply following Tony Stark's plan.

So you think that Molecule Man is inferior to Exitar ?

carver9
He is simply following Tony Stark's plan.

So you think that Molecule Man is inferior to Exitar ?

Or he couldn't kill him. Thor was the secret ingredient and what did Stark tell Sentry to Do? Can you provide a scan. Sentry said he would do anything to protect the human race, if he was capable of stopping Exitar on his own, he would have done it.

I'm not commenting on Molecule Man because I know your passion about it. What I am going to say is Molecule Man killed Sentry at least 2 to 3 times during their fight.

RealityWarper
Or he couldn't kill him. Thor was the secret ingredient and what did Stark tell Sentry to Do? Can you provide a scan. Sentry said he would do anything to protect the human race, if he was capable of stopping Exitar on his own, he would have done it.

Wasp asked him to hold Exitar's foot, that's all.

I don't get what you are discussing a fight that didn't happen...

It's not about passion. ^^

It's a simple question.

Do you think that Exitar is more powerful than Molecule Man ?

And Sentry instantly came back from it and then he realised that he could do the same things than Molecule Man and kicked his ass to the point that Molecule Man couldn't fight back.

carver9
Wasp asked him to hold Exitar's foot, that's all.

I don't get what you are discussing a fight that didn't happen...

It's not about passion. ^^

It's a simple question.

Do you think that Exitar is more powerful than Molecule Man ?

And Sentry instantly came back from it and then he realised that he could do the same things than Molecule Man and kicked his ass to the point that Molecule Man couldn't fight back.

When did Wasp ask him to hold up Exitar foot?

Not commenting on Exitar vs MM because our thoughts are different on the opinion.

He didn't instantly come back.

RealityWarper
When did Wasp ask him to hold up Exitar foot?

She did it off panel.

Wasp and others are following Tony Stark's plan.

The point is to immoblize Exitar while Thor kills him with Jarnbjorn which has been enchanted to kill Celestials.

Read the story again my friend.

That's not really relevant either ways.

Near-instantly.

Either ways Sentry just need a thought to beat the whole gauntlet. The DBZ characters cannot defend against Reality Manipulation.

carver9
She did it off panel.

Wasp and others are following Tony Stark's plan.

The point is to immoblize Exitar while Thor kills him with Jarnbjorn which has been enchanted to kill Celestials.

Read the story again my friend.

That's not really relevant either ways.

Near-instantly.

Either ways Sentry just need a thought to beat the whole gauntlet. The DBZ characters cannot defend against Reality Manipulation.

This doesn't make sense. If Sentry can kill Exitar and that was their plan the entire time (they had Thor kill him), why not send Sentry in to do it? Question, if Galactus was there to help Earth against Exitar, do you think Galactus would have flew to Exitar foot to hold it up? What would have happened. If they had the Phoenix Force there to help them, would they have had the Phoenix fly to his foot holding it up? Think about it for a sec. There's no where in that story that tells us Sentry only mission was to hold up a toe.

It took some time for him go come back. More than 10 seconds which means it is a loss.

RealityWarper
This doesn't make sense. If Sentry can kill Exitar and that was their plan the entire time (they had Thor kill him), why not send Sentry in to do it? Question, if Galactus was there to help Earth against Exitar, do you think Galactus would have flew to Exitar foot to hold it up? What would have happened. If they had the Phoenix Force there to help them, would they have had the Phoenix fly to his foot holding it up? Think about it for a sec. There's no where in that story that tells us Sentry only mission was to hold up a toe.

It took some time for him go come back. More than 10 seconds which means it is a loss.

The real question is:

In what your question about this story is relevant to that thread ?

It's not.

RealityWarper

Part 2 :

What is a loss ? Sentry destroyed Molecule Man and he is the only character in the Marvel Universe that Molecule Man couldn't take down for good...

Usually the molecules that Molecule Man changes remains that way, Sentry didn't. \o/

I see no ways for the characters here to beat him while he can simply wish them out of existence.

SSJGGogeta

RealityWarper
"If I ignore you that's because you are on my ignore list for being a waste of time (Main reason being your lack of understanding skills and obnoxious tone)."

SSJGGogeta
"If I ignore you that's because you are on my ignore list for being a waste of time (Main reason being your lack of understanding skills and obnoxious tone)."

Glad to see you accept defeat. thumb up

Otherwise, bz me with a perma ban for the loser. We both know Sentry got stalemated by Hulk, and we also both know that Hulk would get glared to death by anyone above android level.

You're just too much of a pleb to admit it.

cdtm

He's been pretty salty.

RealityWarper
Poor SomethingGogeta. It's not worth my time educating you about those characters and the context of their fights. I don't read your worthless posts.

Sentry still wish out of existence the whole gauntlet on a whim. This hasn't been and cannot be countered by any of the characters in that thread. Too bad.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
He's been pretty salty.

I can imagine that.

He is as bad as arguing for DB characters as you are at arguing for Superman.

You Evil Twins.

SSJGGogeta
Sentry still wish out of existence the whole gauntlet on a whim. This hasn't been and cannot be countered by any of the characters in that thread. Too bad.

Except Hulk. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I hereby accept your concession. laughing

cdtm
Weaker Sentry. Robert had a complex inhibiting his power and less Void influence.

RealityWarper
Weaker Sentry. Robert had a complex inhibiting his power and less Void influence.

He had an agoraphobia crisis during more than 29 hours that weakened him and made him lose control of his powers.

He was so weakened that he wasn't even close to destroy entire worlds while holding back like he did against Photon...

This happened a long time before his fight against Molecule Man when he understood the true nature of his abilities and how to use them...

In short, SSJstuff is chronologically wrong, don't know the context of his own claims and isn't worth my time in any shape or form. This guy is a waste of time, not even worthy of a BZ or answering is worthless posts.

RadZoa
The problem is that Dragon Ball characters are too slow and weak. SSBlue Goku at the very best is sound speed and can maybe lift 100 tons, he's well below Iron Man level. I'm sorry DB fans but its true sad

RealityWarper
The problem is that Dragon Ball characters are too slow and weak. SSBlue Goku at the very best is sound speed and can maybe lift 100 tons, he's well below Iron Man level. I'm sorry DB fans but its true sad

They are way quicker in combat than Marvel characters will ever hope to be too. embarrasment

Still Sentry shitstomp the thread because they cannot kill him and he can erase them on a whim.

RadZoa
They are way quicker in combat than Marvel characters will ever hope to be too. embarrasment

Still Sentry shitstomp the thread because they cannot kill him and he can erase them on a whim. Who? Maybe Spiderman and Wolverine but way slower than Iron Man

SSJGGogeta

Still Sentry shitstomp the thread because they cannot kill him and he can erase them on a whim.

You're right about that, at least.

Hakai would kill Sentry though, permanently. Otherwise show me an example of Sentry coming back from having his matter, consciousness, and spirit destroyed all at once. Meaning there is literally no spirit left of him, he doesn't even go to Heaven or Hell. He ceases to exist.

Show me a scan of him coming back from that, and I'll concede.

Otherwise, shut the hell up.

RealityWarper
I have already stomped the debate in the other thread.

SSJGthing, you are a making a fool of yourself again.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=646715&pagenumber=1

*sigh*

Yes, and Sentry has come back being erased at the Molecular-level.

For the reason mentionned above...

That's a strong Hakai wanking I guess.

The Hakai cannot kill someone that is immortal.

Beerus confirmed it in DB Super: Chapter 26 p 37

http://i6.mangareader.net/dragon-ball-super/26/dragon-ball-super-9576019.jpg

Sentry erases Team 1 with a thought.

Tsssk.

Goku didn't even cancel the Hakai and Zamasu was able to regrow the destroyed parts.

I have still to justify all of this BS against ill informed DBS fans...

http://i1.mangareader.net/dragon-ball-super/25/dragon-ball-super-9446665.jpg

http://i3.mangareader.net/dragon-ball-super/25/dragon-ball-super-9446671.jpg

Sentry solostomps effortlessly on a whim. GL HF.

The HAKAI cannot:

* Kill immortal beings.

* Destroy permanently stuff as the body parts can regrow.

* Kill Sentry at all. Molecule Man already disintegrated his molecules and that wasn't enough.

https://s17.postimg.org/ti0ra488v/Wearenotonthesamelevel198-_Sn_K_v07c077p008.jpg

Now go educate yourself about both characters.

SSJGGogeta
Who? Maybe Spiderman and Wolverine but way slower than Iron Man

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102323/4934786-dragon-ball-super-6578005.jpg

A suppressed Beerus and Champa casually destroying four planets each with a single kick, before any of the others had finished exploding. This is so far beyond light speed, its hilarious.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11125/111256932/5001852-bq2zdtg.jpg

Here is a scan of Beerus flying across hundreds of galaxies in less than 2 minutes and 20 seconds. That's also assuming he left the same time Whiss did, which it was even stated he didn't. Beerus likely traveled this distance in just a couple seconds.

Thats MFTL+++

https://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149927/5156655-2516869107-2.png.png

Let's also not forget the time Goku straight up blitzed Hit while time was stopped, meaning he literally moved faster than time/speed itself.

Hell, even Kid Goku was light speed+ in combat.

RealityWarper
Who? Maybe Spiderman and Wolverine but way slower than Iron Man

Don't waste your time SSJoke...

He doesn't make the difference between travelling at high speeds and trading blows at high speed.

laughing out loud

SSJGGogeta
Don't waste your time SSJoke...

He doesn't make the difference between travelling at high speeds and trading blows at high speed.

laughing out loud

Are you retarded? What are you even arguing here?

I see you also neglected to respond to my request for you to post a scan of Sentry surviving something equivalent to a hakai.

Shall I take this as your concession, or do you have more trolling you'd like to muddy the forum with?

RealityWarper
*sigh*

READING GUIDE FOR DUMMIES: JUST AS PLANNED.

https://s17.postimg.org/jlzoa6s3j/Dark-_Avengers-011-pg-17.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/jlzoa77j3/Dark-_Avengers-011-pg-18.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/ldsn53ylr/Dark-_Avengers-012-pg-09.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/yhy7htdsv/Dark-_Avengers-012-pg-13.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/qp7jpufjj/Dark-_Avengers-012-pg-14.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/iwgvxvha7/Dark-_Avengers-012-pg-15.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/6uli3ramn/Dark-_Avengers-012-pg-16.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/nid0677y7/Dark-_Avengers-012-pg-17.jpg

HAKAI IS NOTHING AND HE ISN'T AS YOU ARE MAKING IT UP.

SSJGGogeta
*sigh*

READING GUIDE FOR DUMMIES: JUST AS PLANNED.

https://s17.postimg.org/jlzoa6s3j/Dark-_Avengers-011-pg-17.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/yhy7htdsv/Dark-_Avengers-012-pg-13.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/qp7jpufjj/Dark-_Avengers-012-pg-14.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/iwgvxvha7/Dark-_Avengers-012-pg-15.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/6uli3ramn/Dark-_Avengers-012-pg-16.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/nid0677y7/Dark-_Avengers-012-pg-17.jpg

HAKAI IS NOTHING AND HE ISN'T AS YOU ARE MAKING IT UP.

None of those scans show Sentry coming back from nothing. Not to mention this is a severely weaker Owen than you're suggesting.

Hakai would literally erase his matter, and soul. He's not coming back from that.

RealityWarper
None of those scans show Sentry coming back from nothing. Not to mention this is a severely weaker Owen than you're suggesting.

Hakai would literally erase his matter, and soul. He's not coming back from that.

About the Hakai:

The Hakai isn't what you are making it to be...

A) Beerus recognized that he cannot kill immortal beings with his techniques and as far as I know that include the Hakai.

B) Zamasu was able to regrow half of his body destroyed by the Hakai so it doesn't "erase his matter" forever.

Sentry is a true immortal and even Molecule Man couldn't erase him out of existence which is what he tried to do 3 times unsuccessfully.

I have already countered both points with on panel statements by the characters using those techniques so I don't give a shit about your meaningless opinion.

About Molecule Man:

Molecule Man was at full power.

I've asked people on this forum to provide proof that he wasn't by showing Molecule Man saying that he CANNOT do something with his powers during Dark Avengers and I'm still waiting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sentry erases the Gauntlet on a whim, effortlessly, like he did to Molecule Man.

RadZoa
Those planets are probably only a few thousand miles apart and made out of paper machete, and there's no time frame either, it could of taken them 20 minutes to get to each planet

Dyspo is light speed and Hit and Goku couldn't keep up with him, smh how embarrassing.

bbrem123
RealityWarper question for you. Why would Zamasu be so terrified and need to grab use Mai as a "shield" to stop Goku from finishing his Hakai if he was not about to lose?

bbrem123
Those planets are probably only a few thousand miles apart and made out of paper machete, and there's no time frame either, it could of taken them 20 minutes to get to each planet

Dyspo is light speed and Hit and Goku couldn't keep up with him, smh how embarrassing. You have some valid points. Paper machete, never thought about that...hmmm

RealityWarper
RealityWarper question for you. Why would Zamasu be so terrified and need to grab use Mai as a "shield" to stop Goku from finishing his Hakai if he was not about to lose?

Because he isn't totally immortal because of the fused state ?

Either ways it doesn't matter how you want to interpretate the events.

Beerus said on panel that he has no techniques that can kill immortals and the Hakai is included in the package.

Bentley
Sentry got killed by Thor on panel.

RealityWarper

RealityWarper
For people whom need glasses:

https://i.imgur.com/PMudBdK.png

I've already posted that scan anyway...

I guess that was handwaved because beliefs matters more than evidence on battle forums...

bbrem123

Beerus said on panel that he has no techniques that can kill immortals and the Hakai is included in the package.

So you are saying Zamasu isn't immortal now? You just posted the opposite in the DBS Tournament of Power All-stars vs. Marvel/DC All-stars thread. Hmm trying to change you argument to fit you stance.

Feats > Statements FYI. If we go by statements then Void is Galactus...

Also Sentry's immortality comes from his control over his molecules. Much different than somebody like Zamasu who wished for immortality.

Sentry's regenerations is very similar to Cell and Buu. They all can be destroyed with enough force in the end though. If Sentry is hit with an Hakai it will erase all of him from existence. (unlike MM who was ripping apart his molecules) If Sentry is completely erased there will be no molecules and no way for him to regenerate.

/thread

RealityWarper
So you are saying Zamasu isn't immortal now? You just posted the opposite in the DBS Tournament of Power All-stars vs. Marvel/DC All-stars thread. Hmm trying to change you argument to fit you stance.

I'm not changing anything.

You wanted an argument so I asked you a question, which doesn't matter.

The debate about the Hakai being able to kill immortal beings is null & void as Beerus himself recognize he has no techniques able to kill them.

You are poorly trying to oversell the Hakai, either ways.

Red Herring.

Sentry's immortality has never been explained.

Your opinion about it doesn't matter.

It isn't.

And Cell's and Buu's regeneration are different.

Cell can only regenerate if he has remaining brain cells while Buu just need to a have a little of himself to regenerate from it.

Completely destroying Bob's body doesn't kills him, even in Bob's form.

Thor put Bob inside the Sun which completely destroyed his human body and this did't kill him.

Again, Beerus words, Hakai cannot kill immortals.

Fused Zamasu could regenerate half of his body destroyed by the Hakai.

I posted Sentry being completely annihilated by Molecule Man three times and coming back from it.

Destroying his body doesn't kills him.

Yeah /thread.

The scans that's I've posted ended the debate right off the bat but you still continue your trolling/shitposting by denying what's on panel.

Your debating is at kindergarten-level. laughing out loud

carver9
Cell doesn't need a brain cell, just a cell. Also, is Sentry immortal? I thought the death seed brought him back to life? If Goku use Hakai on Sentry, Sentry will be out long enough to warrant this as a win. There's no getting around it.

SSJGGogeta
About the Hakai:

The Hakai isn't what you are making it to be...

A) Beerus recognized that he cannot kill immortal beings with his techniques and as far as I know that include the Hakai.

B) Zamasu was able to regrow half of his body destroyed by the Hakai so it doesn't "erase his matter" forever.

Sentry is a true immortal and even Molecule Man couldn't erase him out of existence which is what he tried to do 3 times unsuccessfully.

I have already countered both points with on panel statements by the characters using those techniques so I don't give a shit about your meaningless opinion.

About Molecule Man:

Molecule Man was at full power.

I've asked people on this forum to provide proof that he wasn't by showing Molecule Man saying that he CANNOT do something with his powers during Dark Avengers and I'm still waiting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sentry erases the Gauntlet on a whim, effortlessly, like he did to Molecule Man.

1. Whiss stated that there is nothing Beerus cannot destroy.

2. Beerus hakai'd Zamasu. Zamasu is immortal. Zamasu stopped existing, in that universe.

3. Goku only managed to hakai half of Zamasu. Of course he could regenerate- there was still half a body to regenerate from. If he had hakai'd every cell in Zamasu's body, Zamasu could not come back. Hakai took too much energy though, and Goku couldn't make one that big. That simple. Beerus hakai'd him with ease.

4. Your argument is invalid. MM popped Sentry- that's all. He didn't erase his being, which is what someone like TOAA would do. It also makes sense, because no one in Marvel can replicate a hakai, bearing something like the Infinity Gauntlet, or the use of other divine items/beings.

5. You're doing nothing here but restating an argument that I've already debunked. IOW's, you're losing.

RealityWarper
Cell doesn't need a brain cell, just a cell.

I'm speaking about complete regeneration after his body is destroyed.

He cannot regenerate from his normal cells if his body is totally destroyed except if they are brain cells.

Proof on panel:

https://i.imgur.com/KSdHZP7.png

His "resurrection" was forced by a life seed but he was still alive as a consciousness staying in the Sun. He just wanted not to be back and pay for his sins.

It will probably not work at all.

A) Sentry can absorb/manipulate all forms of energies.

B) Molecule Man couldn't take him down.

C) Sentry is truly immortal and the Hakai cannot kill immortals.

Sentry can end the fight as soon as it started on a whim.

RealityWarper
1. Whiss stated that there is nothing Beerus cannot destroy.

Beerus state that his techniques cannot KILL immortals.

Hakai is one of Beerus' techniques.

Hakai cannot KILL immortal beings.

That's a basic understanding of the story with on-panel evidence.

Beerus Hakai'd the Zamasu of his timeline whom wasn't immortal yet.

He didn't make the wish even he planned to do it so this argument is invalid and proves that you didn't follow the story.

Zamasu didn't use the Dragon Balls yet, he was still interrogating the Kiaoshins about it.

http://i2.mangareader.net/dragon-ball-super/19/dragon-ball-super-8700793.jpg

That's only your opinion. Beerus himself said that his technique cannot KILL immortal beings, the question isn't about his body being destroyed or not.

He killed a Zamasu whom wasn't immortal. Invalid.

He erased him. Three times. And Sentry came back from it. He confirmed in Uncanny Avengers that destroying his body doesn't kills him.

Characters with the ability to manipulate the reality and limitless power-level like Sentry and the cosmic cube-beings like Molecule Man can literally erase entire Universes on a whim.

Sentry was stated by Iron Man to be able to make another House of M on a whim way before Dark Avengers.

They did a lot better than that. The highest tiers in Marvel are more powerful and versatile than Zeno.

And a quantifiable amount of characters you know nothing about.

I'm only posting again because you are wilfully ignoring what's on panel because that goes against your beliefs.

In that discussion I'm a gnostic atheist and you are a Flat-Earther. laughing out loud

Keep going with your beliefs. You are not knowledgeable about DB and you aren't about Marvel either.

You are a newbie. laughing out loud

bbrem123
I love how RealityWarper dodges everything he doesn't have a counter to. Just concede already. You lost this one. Time to move on.

You had zero counters to my whole post...

RealityWarper
I love how RealityWarper dodges everything he doesn't have a counter to. Just concede already. You lost this one. Time to move on.

You had zero counters to my whole post...

I don't have to counter something that you are making-up.

I dodged nothing.

Everything that you said was a fabrication and contradicted by on-panel evidence.

Your whole post was full of shit. XD

SSJGGogeta
Beerus state that his techniques cannot KILL immortals.

Hakai is one of Beerus' techniques.

Hakai cannot KILL immortal beings.

That's a basic understanding of the story with on-panel evidence.

Beerus Hakai'd the Zamasu of his timeline whom wasn't immortal yet.

He didn't make the wish even he planned to do it so this argument is invalid and proves that you didn't follow the story.

Zamasu didn't use the Dragon Balls yet, he was still interrogating the Kiaoshins about it.

http://i2.mangareader.net/dragon-ball-super/19/dragon-ball-super-8700793.jpg

That's only your opinion. Beerus himself said that his technique cannot KILL immortal beings, the question isn't about his body being destroyed or not.

He killed a Zamasu whom wasn't immortal. Invalid.

He erased him. Three times. And Sentry came back from it. He confirmed in Uncanny Avengers that destroying his body doesn't kills him.

Characters with the ability to manipulate the reality and limitless power-level like Sentry and the cosmic cube-beings like Molecule Man can literally erase entire Universes on a whim.

Sentry was stated by Iron Man to be able to make another House of M on a whim way before Dark Avengers.

They did a lot better than that. The highest tiers in Marvel are more powerful and versatile than Zeno.

And a quantifiable amount of characters you know nothing about.

I'm only posting again because you are wilfully ignoring what's on panel because that goes against your beliefs.

In that discussion I'm a gnostic atheist and you are a Flat-Earther. laughing out loud

Keep going with your beliefs. You are not knowledgeable about DB and you aren't about Marvel either.

You are a newbie. laughing out loud

Do you know how to post anything that isn't utter garbage?

1. Beerus couldn't kill Zamasu because Zalama is inferred to be above Beerus, and Zalama is the one that made Zamasu immortal.

2. Hakai is able to kill ghost's, IOW's, souls. Sentry has never had his soul destroyed.

3. Goku's hakai couldn't finish erasing Zamasu simply because Zamasu used Mai as a human shield. IOW's, Goku's hakai would have erased him if he hadn't done so.

Also, even assuming for a moment that Beerus couldn't destroy Sentry...

Zeno could.

Zeno's ability is able to casually destroy any universe, immortal, or regenerating being that he wishes.

This thread is Sentry vs DBS, and Zeno happens to be in DBS.

Even assuming Hakai wouldn't work, Erase is a guaranteed win for DBS.

So again, DBS wins. thumb up

RealityWarper
Do you know how to post anything that isn't utter garbage?

I don't but you do.

Your reading comprehension skills are below a brain dead person. sad

Bullshit.

Beerus said he don't have techniques that could kill immortals.

It's not about his power-level.

It doesn't matter.

A ghost and an immortal are two different things...

A ghost has an etheral body.

Beerus own words: He cannot kill an immortal so your interpretation of the event doesn't matter.

And Zamasu wouldn't have died from it.

Beerus own words again.

KIll.

You still don't make the difference between destroying and killing.

Spare me some time and go reading a dictionary. \o/

Molecule Man couldn't and so far he is far more powerful and versatile than Zeno could dream to be.

LOL.

Molecule Man can do that on a WHIM.

Zeno isn't even in the OP but I am glad that you are now desperate to the point that you feel the need to put Zeno against Sentry.

Hilarious.

So Erase is more powerful than Molecule Man now ? laughing out loud

Sentry can absorb the energy of erase or manipulate it. That's the point in having power over all forms of matter and energy. The Hakai is nothing special.

https://s17.postimg.org/prnsv5yu7/ Sentry_Energy_Shred_Worlds_While_Holding_Back2_New
-_Thunderbolts-014-pag.jpg

So far you didn't prove anything and you wanted to BZ with that kindergarten-level debating ?

Hilarious. laughing out loud

Stay salty. laughing out loud

bbrem123
I'm not changing anything.

You wanted an argument so I asked you a question, which doesn't matter.

The debate about the Hakai being able to kill immortal beings is null & void as Beerus himself recognize he has no techniques able to kill them.

You are poorly trying to oversell the Hakai, either ways.

Red Herring.

Sentry's immortality has never been explained.

Your opinion about it doesn't matter.

It isn't.

And Cell's and Buu's regeneration are different.

Cell can only regenerate if he has remaining brain cells while Buu just need to a have a little of himself to regenerate from it.

Completely destroying Bob's body doesn't kills him, even in Bob's form.

Thor put Bob inside the Sun which completely destroyed his human body and this did't kill him.

Again, Beerus words, Hakai cannot kill immortals.

Fused Zamasu could regenerate half of his body destroyed by the Hakai.

I posted Sentry being completely annihilated by Molecule Man three times and coming back from it.

Destroying his body doesn't kills him.

Yeah /thread.

The scans that's I've posted ended the debate right off the bat but you still continue your trolling/shitposting by denying what's on panel.

Your debating is at kindergarten-level. laughing out loud
You did change your stance on Zamasu being immortal. You say Beerus can not kill Zamasu because he is immortal, and now you are not sure if he is 100% immortal which is why Goku's Hakai worked on him. You are changing your stance to make Sentry seem "more" immortal than Zamasu.

Also yes Sentry's immortality is tied to his molecule manipulation. It is the main point of the whole fight with Molecule Man. He has stronger control over his molecules so he was able to reform each time MM tried to pull him apart. Again trying to make Sentry's immortality more than it is.

The sun did not completely destroy him. He regenerated from an atom. (hmmm very similar to Cell and Buu like I said) Hakai completely destroys you. There will not be an atom to regrow back from. Hell even a strong enough Ki blast will do the trick.

Zamasu's immortality is different and can not be used a marker for Sentry. Sentry has regeneration similar to Buu, not immortality given to him by a wish from an all powerful dragon god. Again much different.

Molecule man did not completely destroy him. He pulled him apart with his powers and Sentry just reformed because he has the same power. That was the point of the story...my god you are dense...

Bentley
Let's remember that when Sentry faced actual reality warping with Cosmic Cube Absorbing Man he went down like a chump. You did not see him coming back and "learning his powerset" at that moment.

RealityWarper
You did change your stance on Zamasu being immortal. You say Beerus can not kill Zamasu because he is immortal, and now you are not sure if he is 100% immortal which is why Goku's Hakai worked on him. You are changing your stance to make Sentry seem "more" immortal than Zamasu.

I didn't change my stance.

You implied that Fused Zamasu was about to be killed by the Hakai so I asked you a question. I've never said that I acknoewledge with the theory implied too...

My stance remain the same through that thread:

Beerus said that he cannot kill immortals with his techniques thus he cannot kill immortals with the Hakai. Plain and simple.

Sentry was completely disintegrated against Morgan le Fay and came back without explanations.

Sentry was wished out of existence by Molecule Man before understood he has the same ability than Molecule Man and came back without explanation.

Nothing was ever given to explain Sentry's immortality.

Please go on and back-up your claims by showing a character explaining Sentry's immortality. laughing out loud

It did.

Thor carried Robert's body to the Sun and it was burned until nothing remained of it.

https://s17.postimg.org/ndk9tslj3/Siege_01025.jpg

It was a figure of speech.

I guess that Sentry is an ancient mariner too, right ?

Cell and Buu doesn't have similar regenerations.

I've already debunked that point in my answer to Carver which you will know if you was actually reading that thread.

Hakai turns you to dust and cannot kill immortals according to Beerus.

https://s17.postimg.org/e4i3jhx5r/dragon-ball-super-8700859.jpg

There is no explanations about the extent of Zamasu's immortality so you are pulling that out of your ass like the rest of your argumentory.

Bullshit again.

Sentry doesn't need his body to live, as shown at least 4 times on panel.

Buu being completely disintegrated kills him as shown during his final fight against Goku & Vegeta in the Buu Saga.

Pointless sentence. It doesn't matter where the immortality comes from.

He did. I proved that. Put your glasses on.

I've already addressed that. You are continuing your Argumetum Ex Culo.

Go debate with someone at your level. Try Beyondergod.

laughing out loud

bbrem123
You once again dodge my posts. Great job!

I will take this as you conceding thumb up
It is ok to lose a debate my friend. You are now turning to insults which means you are backed into a corner.

I called you out on your crap and stance changing. Now you are ignoring information to make it fit your points. Way to go!

You are alone in this thread. Must be a reason for that no?

RadZoa
RealityWarper has clearly won this debate, I'm sorry DB fans, I know it hurts but its true sad

bbrem123

Coming from the guy who said this lol...

RealityWarper
You once again dodge my posts. Great job!

I will take this as you conceding thumb up
It is ok to lose a debate my friend. You are now turning to insults which means you are backed into a corner.

I called you out on your crap and stance changing. Now you are ignoring information to make it fit your points. Way to go!

You are alone in this thread. Must be a reason for that no?

You are the pigeon:

https://pics.me.me/arguing-with-idiots-is-ike-playing-chess-with-a-pigeon-28773191.png

Nice strawman and Argumentum ad Populum by the way. wink

You can't even perceive how fallacious your way of debating is.

I've had a good laugh. Thanks for that. laughing out loud

You wanted to bait me in that thread while you proven your lack of competence at reading a comic book and a manga. Now deal with it. thumb up

RealityWarper
RealityWarper has clearly won this debate, I'm sorry DB fans, I know it hurts but its true sad

I like how the guy said that I am changing my stance when I said since the first post that Beerus has no techniques to kill immortals and therefore the Hakai doesn't kill immortals.

Now he keep continuing while posting pigeon-like arguments in his pigeon-like posts. laughing out loud

The amount of salt in this thread is way too unhealthy. laughing out loud

RealityWarper

Did I change my stance ? laughing out loud

Bbrem you have a less reading skills than a blind man. laughing out loud

RealityWarper
https://s17.postimg.org/dlzz73wfj/170720-_Crown-_Melbourne-_World-of-_Entertainment-_Quad02.jpg.aspx_wi.jpg

carver9
Goku turns him into dust for the win. Hell, Tien melts him for the win.

bbrem123
Yup as much as I like Sentry he just can't win this. If he makes it past Cell he stops hard at Buu.

bbrem123
Also when you say mm completely destroyed sentry you are wrong. He turned him into water. Like I said. Sentry has control over his molecules and reverted back to normal. Sentry has never been destroyed to none existence.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by bbrem123 Also when you say mm completely destroyed sentry you are wrong. He turned him into water.

Bullseye was turned into water, not Sentry...

I posted the 3 instances against Molecule Man where Sentry is wished out of existence.

His immortality has never been explained.

Show me Franklin Richards doing the same after his body has been completely erased from existence.

He was.

Molecule Manipulation and Reality Warping are the same ability under different names.

Either ways your trolling is obvious.

Either ways Sentry erase from existence the whole gauntlet on a whim.

/thread

bbrem123
Water is falling from the air. Sentry then reforms for this water. Like I said they both control molecules which is why Sentry can regenerate...It is pretty simple really. Hell, even if you want to argue against it being water (we all know you will)..This still proves he was not completely destroyed.

And yes it was explain with this whole arc...This is the point of revealing his power.

Just shows how in denial you really are.

Also since when is molecule manipulation the same as reality warping wtf...

RealityWarper
Water is falling from the air. Sentry then reforms for this water. Like I said they both control molecules which is why Sentry can regenerate...It is pretty simple really. Hell, even if you want to argue against it being water (we all know you will)..This still proves he was not completely destroyed.

Rofl. Hilarious bullshit like usual...

Sentry's molecules explodes in all directions, that's not water... That's Molecule Man erasing him from reality...

The only one to be changed into water was bullseye.

You are really that desperate. laughing out loud

Again, his immortality has never been explained.

Franklin Richards has the same abilities aka manipulating the reality and that doesn't makes him immortal.

In denial of your definist fallacies. laughing out loud

I've already posted that here, READING GUIDE AGAIN, HELLO:

Since always, you would know if you was making a correct research instead of trolling and shitposting.

And again:

A) The Hakai cannot kill immortals:

For people whom need glasses:

https://i.imgur.com/PMudBdK.png

I've already posted that scan anyway...

I guess that was handwaved because beliefs matters more than evidence on battle forums...

B) The Hakai turns people to dust:

https://s17.postimg.org/e4i3jhx5r/dragon-ball-super-8700859.jpg

You lost that debate a long time ago.

I don't care about your opinion, which is all that your posts are.

bbrem123
Prove to me MM and RW are the same. Also, what is that hitting the ground near MM's feat? Looks like water to me.

Erasing him from reality haha, really man? You really think this?

This is going nowhere, you will obviously not concede even though you are wrong. Lets let other weigh in on this topic. I would like to hear other opinions on this matter other than you. I can bear to debate with you much longer.

Prof has it right about you.

RealityWarper
Prove to me MM and RW are the same.

Both are the manipulation of all forms of matter and energy.

What we see are Sentry's Molecules bursting everywhere.

Yeah.

laughing out loud !

You are wilfully ignoring Beerus saying ON PANEL that he has NO TECHNIQUES AVAILABLE TO KILL IMMORTALS !

laughing out loud !

You are handwaving Beerus turning MORTAL ZAMASU INTO DUST !

All of your posts are a joke and you made a fool of yourself.

Please answer me again, that never gets old ! thumb up laughing out loud

Nothing that you posted so far are more than your opinion.

Everything that I've posted so far are what the characters have said on panel. thumb up

bbrem123
Both are the manipulation of all forms of matter and energy.
They are not the same. Reality Warping is far superior to MM. If they were the same we would not need different names to reference them by...

What we see are Sentry's Molecules bursting everywhere.
Wrong again. We clearly see water hitting the ground. (Just look at the panel it is clear as day) In the later frame we see Sentry pulling himself back together. He was never erased haha. You have no proof to him being "erased"

Sentry even says on panel "I can control the molecules of my world. That's how I do what I do." Meaning his regeneration, and all other powers he has shown.

Yeah.
See above...

RealityWarper
They are not the same. Reality Warping is far superior to MM.

They are exactly the same thing.

Molecule Man putting the shit out of Beyonder easily begs to differ.

Kubik acknowledging that Molecule Man is way out of his league begs to differ too.

https://s17.postimg.org/gllmpes1r/4368715-3013230-03.jpg

You are interpreting that as water to fit your narrative.

Your bias is clear as day.

Molecule Man literally disembowelled Sentry at the Molecular-level, making him out of existence.

You keep repeating the same points over and over while the scans proves you wrong on panel.

Your opinion is meaningless.

Franklin Richards too and he isn't immortal.

There is nothing above just the same arguments pulled out of your ass repeated over and over again. laughing out loud

Keep trolling, your salt is hilarious.

You know nothing Jon Snow. laughing out loud

RealityWarper
Still, Sentry erases everyone in that gauntlet at the same time on a whim.

cdtm
Hate to say it, but it sounds like... RW... is talking a lot of sense.

RealityWarper
Hate to say it, but it sounds like... RW... is talking a lot of sense.

Do I ? XD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.