Powerless Supes vs. Powerless Rogers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Supes as shown when Bats was training him.

Rogers in his scrawny form (NOT the peak human sans SSS form), like how he was depicted in Steve Rogers: Super Soldier mini.

Physicals or skill?

SSJGGogeta

StiltmanFTW
Yet Steve handled two SSS freaks with his skill cool

Feats over rl logic.

StiltmanFTW
Meanwhile, in DC:

Originally posted by cdtm
That time powerless Superman lost to fat, one handed Lex Luther.

http://i.gyazo.com/43b6b91f13ab4502f20ef35655cb2b9d.png

RealityWarper
Steve stomps Clark.

deathslash
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Steve stomps Clark.

staxamillion
give to the street kid over the farm boy

Stoic
Clark would probably beat the mess out of Steve under these stipulations. Anyone want to give it a try? Go out and pick a fight with someone much larger than yourself, just too see how easily they hurt you, and how difficult it is to hurt them. It's not impossible, but c'mon, the odds are clearly against you.

Clark ftw. 7.5/10

StiltmanFTW
Overweight Luthor with a stump would beat Rogers? stick out tongue

Genii96
Originally posted by Stoic
Clark would probably beat the mess out of Steve under these stipulations. Anyone want to give it a try? Go out and pick a fight with someone much larger than yourself, just too see how easily they hurt you, and how difficult it is to hurt them. It's not impossible, but c'mon, the odds are clearly against you.

Clark ftw. 7.5/10

Steve actually beat up SSS soldiers as a scrawny dude

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

And Clark got assraped by one-armed overweight hypertension Lex.

DarkSaint85
Yeah but he's now trained by Bats thumb up

StiltmanFTW
We both know he can forget everything he learned in less than 1 second.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Clark 9-10/10
He sons Rogers

meep-meep
I want to say a noodle armed, light in the butt Rogers could win some thru sheer tenacity but I don't see it happening.. He puts up a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.