Bootenks vs. Enraged Vegeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Bootenks:
https://i.imgur.com/ckfKzxQ.png

VS.

SSJ2 Vegeta (/w/ DBS Rage-Boost)
https://i.imgur.com/uA0YtaW.gif

-Stips-
*NO transmutation or absorption for Boo.
*NO time limits (ie. Vegeta can sustain his rage boost and Boo can sustain the fusion.)

How goes this?

Kento
Depends on if you think Mystic Gohan was in the arc or if he wasn't. Enraged Vegeta might be able to contend with Bootenks if Gohan was at the mystic level, if he wasn't, I'd say Bootenks would win.

NewGuy01
Beerus seemed to imply that among the Saiyans he faced, Vegeta was the strongest and Goku was second, so it's unlikely that Gohan was at 100%.

You said there's no time limit, but does that mean Vegeta has infinite stamina? Because even if he can constantly stay angry, fighting at max for any amount of time should tire him out--and Boo has infinite stamina.

Galan007
*For the purposes of this thread, Vegeta's Rage-Boost has NO effect on his stamina. He can sustain it until he wins or loses without issue.

carver9
Giving this to Vegeta.

Galan007
Any particular reason, carv?

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
Any particular reason, carv?

Beerus wasn't even using a percentage of his power against Goku and Goku said that Beerus is at a level he's never seen before and again, Beerus was not even using a percentage of his power. He had to power up against Vegeta. This speaks volumes because again, Beerus that wasn't even powered up was more powerful than anything Goku knew of and I'm sure this includes everything in Z. That blast that Vegeta hit Beerus with during the end would turn Buu into nothing imo.

Galan007
First off, Beerus was definitely using 'a percentage' of his power against SSJ3 Goku. A small percentage to be sure(<10%), but a percentage nonetheless.

Anyway, in the manga Beerus casually throttled SSJ3 Gotenks just before Vegeta got pissed and entered the fray. And given that RB Vegeta fared decently against the same Beerus that dominated SSJ3 Goku AND SSJ3 Gotenks, I'd say that makes RB Vegeta no less than equal to Mystic Gohan -- likely even more powerful.

Remember:
Bootenks >> Mystic Gohan >> SSJ3 Gotenks ~ Super Boo >> SSJ3 Goku.

That's why I thought this would be a good fight -- Bootenks and RB Vegeta are likely *around* the same level. Only thing I'm questioning(which is why I made this thread) is Vegeta's ability to put Boo down for any substantial length of time. Boo's regen/damage-soak is wickedly haxx.

StiltmanFTW
All cool kids call it Quake of Fury these days cool

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Quake_of_Fury

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Galan007
SSJ3 Gotenks >> SSJ3 Goku.

Not by Beerus's estimation.

thumb up I frankly can't see Vegeta winning, even if he is more powerful (which he very well may not be).

Galan007
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Not by Beerus's estimation. Beerus didn't compare SSJ3 Goku and RB Vegeta in the manga.

He *did* say that Vegeta was > Goku in the anime, though(implying that SSJ3 Goku was the second strongest he encountered)... But in the anime, Gotenks also never powered up beyond his BASE-level, so...

NewGuy01
Fair, I didn't realize that line was cut from the manga. (It was in the movie as well, IIRC)

cdtm
Yeah, the anime basically made the movies non canon.

SSJGGogeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.