Mark Hamil says ROTJ Luke was his prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66

godemperortrump
Making excuses before Luke gets his shit kicked in by Snoke

darthbane77
Eh, I'd disagree. Makes no logical sense.

Haschwalth
Making Canon, less and less appealing.

ILS
aids

NewGuy01
Called it.

UCanShootMyNova
"GM Luke will be as powerful as his EU incarnation." - Most of the idiots on this forum, a few months ago.

"Luke with be EU Dooku level at best." - The wise Syndicate, a few months ago.

NewGuy01
"Luke will be weaker than he was in RotJ" --> the wisest sas, almost two years ago

ziggtard
He's a weak beta male that couldn't protect his pack from a Sub Ayla Secura threat.

Beniboybling

YousufKhan1212
Originally posted by ILS
aids

Greysentinel365
Yet just after RotJ he can barely lift a few rocks.

Welp

JKBart
hiv

DarthAnt66
@Beni: and Sidious is afraid of Jocusta. It could be a similar idea.

Personally, I hope you're right, though.

Rebel95
I wouldn't make much of this. It seems like he's mostly referring to his mental state. And saying that he was "sort of at the peak of his powers" is a little vague.

But honestly I wouldn't be surprised, we'll see when TLJ comes out.

NewGuy01

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by godemperortrump
Making excuses before Luke gets his shit kicked in by Snoke

Or Rey.

Big Gerald
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Or Rey.

Indeed. My sources say the "This won't end how you think it will" quote *may* be spoken after Luke is defeated in combat by Rey and/or Kylo Ren, after Rey has succumbed to the dark side as she did in her past life as Anakin Skywalker. I have yet to hear back from Mr. Johnson though, only from Mr. Abrams who has been kept in the dark to an extent.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Guess Snoke is a fodder after all. smile I can roll with that. smile

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

TheNuisanceBird
Snoke also may not be aware of Luke's apparent degrade in power.

Zenwolf
Reading too much into it me thinks. But we'll see.

Rockydonovang
This is not the Luke we remember. As Mark Hamill himself puts
This utter disregard for his prior characterization for the sake of forced edginess should give every SW fan

Originally posted by ILS
aids

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Guess Snoke is a fodder after all. smile
yes

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ILS
aids

FreshestSlice
Luke probably won't even use the Force much in this film.

UCanShootMyNova
I hope he dies honestly. I hope Rey dies too. Kylo and Snoke. All of the first Order. The New Republic. And the rest of the Galaxy aside from whatever Imperial remnant remains and this threat that was being hinted at in the Thrawn books.

UCanShootMyNova
Holy shit... I just realized the only thing in new canon I actually like are the elements introduced in the Thrawn novel and the OT era...

God, why does Star Wars suck so much now?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Holy shit... I just realized the only thing in new canon I actually like are the elements introduced in the Thrawn novel and the OT era...

God, why does Star Wars suck so much now?

Think the bar was set from Legends, there wasn't really a bar before to gauge stuff. Now there is a bar set due to there now being two separate Canons.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
I hope he dies honestly. I hope Rey dies too. Kylo and Snoke. All of the first Order. The New Republic. And the rest of the Galaxy aside from whatever Imperial remnant remains and this threat that was being hinted at in the Thrawn books.
Why even let this come out of your head, where it should have stayed? It wasn't even worth the time you spent posting it.

ares834
So apparently Luke has cut himself off from the force.

****. This. Shit.

DarthAnt66
Not gonna read, but looks like I'll be logging off KMC until the film premiers.

Doesn't seem good though. messed

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ares834

****. This. Shit.
Not even nearly as ridiculous as the backstory he made up for himself where his son kills himself with a lightsaber.

Could always be worse.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ares834

****. This. Shit.

... confused sad

playa1258
Disney will do anything to promote the new canon it seems.

Unbowed
Haha, what a little *****. Maul and Vader didn't give up the Force and they had far more reason to do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.