DC Villains vs. Marvel Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Steppenwolf
Zod
Doomsday
Ares
Enchantress
Faora

Vs

Hela
Ultron
Apocalypse
Magneto
Loki
Ronan

Fight in Metropolis

Who wins?

SquallX
Ronan is useless without the Stone

Loki is useless overall, he brings nothing to the table. His illusions would be useless against beings that could hear you're heart beat from miles away, and posses x-ray visions.

Ultron is less useless than Ronan and Loki, but still useless.

Magneto is where it begins to get interesting. Even still Magneto powered by Apocalypse needs prep to perform his better feats.

Apocalypse can be worn out if you hit him fast enough.

Haven't seen Ragnarok, so i can't speak on Hela.

SteppenWolf alone can kill Loki, Ronan, Ultron, Magneto without trying.

Zod could accomplish the same as Stepp.

Doomsday would accomplish the same, and he alone would kill Apocalypse, since he was evolving throughout the fight.

Ares is Magneto greatest rival since he's able to control metals just the same.

Enchantress is nigh unbeatble without the heart bullshit. She could her hip dance and stall Hela.

Faora would follow Zod and proceed to kill everyone except Hela and Apocalypse out right.

The only real threat is Hela and Apocalypse, the others are just fodder.

quanchi112
Marvel stomps. DC villains are just dumb bricks. They do not have an answer for Hela.

Josh_Alexander
Marvel Villains win.

Hela and Apoc could take them all with 0 effort.

Magneto just makes sure the job is will done.

Slowpoke
Originally posted by SquallX
Ronan is useless without the Stone

Loki is useless overall, he brings nothing to the table. His illusions would be useless against beings that could hear you're heart beat from miles away, and posses x-ray visions.

Ultron is less useless than Ronan and Loki, but still useless.

Magneto is where it begins to get interesting. Even still Magneto powered by Apocalypse needs prep to perform his better feats.

Apocalypse can be worn out if you hit him fast enough.

Haven't seen Ragnarok, so i can't speak on Hela.

SteppenWolf alone can kill Loki, Ronan, Ultron, Magneto without trying.

Zod could accomplish the same as Stepp.

Doomsday would accomplish the same, and he alone would kill Apocalypse, since he was evolving throughout the fight.

Ares is Magneto greatest rival since he's able to control metals just the same.

Enchantress is nigh unbeatble without the heart bullshit. She could her hip dance and stall Hela.

Faora would follow Zod and proceed to kill everyone except Hela and Apocalypse out right.

The only real threat is Hela and Apocalypse, the others are just fodder.

Apocalypse is not fast enough, he's gonna be a punchbag as well.

Hella has a huge disadvantage on strength and speed, she's going to be owned as well. Zod, Faora or Doomsday could take her with ease.

MrMind
Team DC

Silent Master
Lol!!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by MrMind
Team DC Based on ?

BruceSkywalker
Team Marvel..

Marvel only loses if Hack Snyder is involved lol

Raisen
hela

Zack M
Doomsday

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack M
Doomsday Hela impales him.

Psychotron
DC.

ShadowFyre
Hela is seriously holding her team up Imo. Doomsday is only one that seriously concerns me. He's ****ing beast.

steverules_2
Before Hela Doomsday woulda stomped but then she came a long and kicked serious ass

John Murdoch
Team Marvel's strategy:

- Hela does the ground-pound work with sword generation and super-duper healing factor to keep the DC team busy if not outright impale, dismember, and kill someone like Enchantress and/or Doomsday.
- Apoc does his matter manipulation bit.
- Magneto uses a city full of metal to wrap up all the DC villains like bacon-wrapped little smokies and toss them into space, 1000 miles away for a BFR win, atomizes metal against all their skulls.
- The top 3 Marvel combo can do it through the combination of their exotic powers.
- Loki, Ronan, and Ultron interfere and either are seriously injured or die/are destroyed in Ultron's case.

Team DC's strategy:
- Blitz them and kill them through having 4-5 people that can hit things really really hard and are durable to the nth degree.

X-Factor:
- How are we factoring in stuff like Ares/Hela being invincible for all intents and purposes except for plot device? For the sake of argument, can they get the tar kicked out of them enough to be incapacitated? Are they invincible in this match?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Team Marvel's strategy:

- Hela does the ground-pound work with sword generation and super-duper healing factor to keep the DC team busy if not outright impale, dismember, and kill someone like Enchantress and/or Doomsday.
- Apoc does his matter manipulation bit.
- Magneto uses a city full of metal to wrap up all the DC villains like bacon-wrapped little smokies and toss them into space, 1000 miles away for a BFR win, atomizes metal against all their skulls.
- The top 3 Marvel combo can do it through the combination of their exotic powers.
- Loki, Ronan, and Ultron interfere and either are seriously injured or die/are destroyed in Ultron's case.

Team DC's strategy:
- Blitz them and kill them through having 4-5 people that can hit things really really hard and are durable to the nth degree.

X-Factor:
- How are we factoring in stuff like Ares/Hela being invincible for all intents and purposes except for plot device? For the sake of argument, can they get the tar kicked out of them enough to be incapacitated? Are they invincible in this match?

Ares invincible? What....?

Silent Master
Ares was killed by a little lightning.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Silent Master
Ares was killed by a little lightning.

thumb up

SquallX
Ares was killed by Love, and because Zeus created her specifically to kill him.

That's why Diana stole the sword, she believed the lie her mom told her all her life, that the sword was the weapon designed to kill Ares.

She only learn the truth cause Ares told her.

quanchi112
Ares was weak and he was killed because of this. He was too weak to oppose mankind directly. He even says so to WW.

Josh_Alexander

That's why Diana stole the sword, she believed the lie her mom told her all her life, that the sword was the weapon designed to kill Ares.

Makes no sense.

Diana had issues going against Steppenwolf who is arguably stronger than Ares yet inferior to Hela.

Steppenwolf would defeat Ares. Hela would defeat both Steppenwolf and Ares.

Silent Master

Looked like lightning to me.

Zack M
Originally posted by Psychotron
DC.

I don't see anyone taking out DD.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Ares invincible? What....? Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
thumb up

I wasn't clear on that: I meant for both Hela and Ares you have the "only character 'x' can kill them" plot device (Surtur to destroy Asgard to beat Hela, Wonder Woman for Ares). I meant to avoid the no-limits fallacy, can traditional opponents put them down with enough force and without abovementioned plot device?

My vote goes to the Marvel villain team going by the thought that yes, all these characters can be incapacitated by each other's traditional attacks and won't be killed only by the walking plot device characters that defeated them in their respective villainous roles.

Josh_Alexander
I wasn't clear on that: I meant for both Hela and Ares you have the "only character 'x' can kill them" plot device (Surtur to destroy Asgard to beat Hela, Wonder Woman for Ares). I meant to avoid the no-limits fallacy, can traditional opponents put them down with enough force and without abovementioned plot device?

My vote goes to the Marvel villain team going by the thought that yes, all these characters can be incapacitated by each other's traditional attacks and won't be killed only by the walking plot device characters that defeated them in their respective villainous roles.

That's not true. They aren't "invincible".

Both Ares and Hela could be killed without those plot devices. I don't know where you got that...

Silent Master
The only reason it required WW is because she was the only super powered person around at the time. By feats, it just required a little lightning.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
That's not true. They aren't "invincible".

Both Ares and Hela could be killed without those plot devices. I don't know where you got that... Originally posted by Silent Master
The only reason it required WW is because she was the only super powered person around at the time. By feats, it just required a little lightning.

Copy that on both accounts.

Josh_Alexander
Copy that on both accounts.

?

John Murdoch
^Admitting I was wrong on the whole "plot device invincibility" thing for Hela and Ares. I was mistaken. Thanks to you and Silent for correcting me. thumb up

Josh_Alexander
^Admitting I was wrong on the whole "plot device invincibility" thing for Hela and Ares. I was mistaken. Thanks to you and Silent for correcting me. thumb up

Oh. Okay. NP. You are welcome.

carthage
-

carthage
Originally posted by carthage
Magneto oneshots Faora, Steppenwolf, Ares, and Zod if they're armored Hela and Apoc rape with sword spam and TK. Ultron, Loki, and Ronan are meatnshields

TheGrat1
Apoc is the single biggest threat here. Honestly, I think he can solo. He will have to bfr Doomsday though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.