Superman vs Vulcan and Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
random encounter, fight at full potential

DarkSaint85
Team wins,solidly.

JBL
Lol. Team would SLAUGHTER superman in less than 10 seconds. This is SPITE. Nothing but SPITE and should be closed before the superlovers polute this thread with their craps.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

ghostman
gladiator is inferior to superman in every way possible. whether it be character. power level, cultural impact, or even small stuff like their hairstyles. he will never beat superman no matter how hard his 3 fans try to wank him.

RealityWarper
Team stomps

Insane Titan
Superman one shots Vulcan , then beats down Gladiator

tkitna
Gladiator can hang with Superman himself. Add Vulcan and he goes down.

abhilegend
Gladiator can't hang with Superman though.

quanchi112
Team stomps. Gladiator possesses more skill and is far more ruthless than the Boy Scout.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by abhilegend
Gladiator can't hang with Superman though.

He can hang. He just can't win. In a 1 on 1 I see glads putting up a good scrap but losing 10/10 times. Maybe taking 1/10. Everything Glads can do, Superman has done better and before.

I have no problem with Supes beating 90% of all high herald's and low trans in a 1 on 1 but to say he stomps Everytime is ridiculous.

Anyway, Gladiator can keep him busy while Vulcan does something. Not that well versed on him tbh. If they don't use teamwork tho Supes can put them both down.

RadZoa
Why would anyone even like Gladiator? He's so gay

abhilegend
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
He can hang. He just can't win. In a 1 on 1 I see glads putting up a good scrap but losing 10/10 times. Maybe taking 1/10. Everything Glads can do, Superman has done better and before.

I have no problem with Supes beating 90% of all high herald's and low trans in a 1 on 1 but to say he stomps Everytime is ridiculous.

Anyway, Gladiator can keep him busy while Vulcan does something. Not that well versed on him tbh. If they don't use teamwork tho Supes can put them both down.
I never even said he would win here.

Dareangel
Superman

TethAdamTheRock
Team

JBL
Originally posted by ghostman
gladiator is inferior to superman in every way possible. whether it be character. power level, cultural impact, or even small stuff like their hairstyles. he will never beat superman no matter how hard his 3 fans try to wank him. Gladiator alone would beat superman 10/10. Image comics challenged DC to put superman up against supreme and the cowards backed down. Image then went to Marvel to make a crossover with gladiator vs Supreme. Not letting it go because of the DC cowards, Image then took a shot at DC by stating when asked about an armored x-men vs Supreme, they hit DC by stating that NO man of steel (superman) could beat supreme. Gladiator went toe to toe with a bloodlusted supreme while trying to save his people. Cry more?

ghostman
Originally posted by JBL
Gladiator alone would beat superman 10/10. Image comics challenged DC to put superman up against supreme and the cowards backed down. Image then went to Marvel to make a crossover with gladiator vs Supreme. Not letting it go because of the DC cowards, Image then took a shot at DC by stating when asked about an armored x-men vs Supreme, they hit DC by stating that NO man of steel (superman) could beat supreme. Gladiator went toe to toe with a bloodlusted supreme while trying to save his people. Cry more?

, gladiator gets oneshotted by superman. he is inferior in every way, gladiator wishes he could wipe the shit off supermans bootssmile he will never be half... no a FRACTION of what superman is. never. . so basically image comics got treated like children, had a fit and ran to marvel and had to use a 3rd rate superman because they couldn't get the original? and you have the audacity to act like this is a mark against dc laughing laughing . i also love how you don't refute any of the other stuff i said, and completely tried to change the subject laughing laughing laughing

superman>gladiator. period. better feats, better fights, better character, better life, better stories. better everything.

Sensui
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Superman one shots Vulcan , then beats down Gladiator thumb up

JBL
, gladiator gets oneshotted by superman. he is inferior in every way, gladiator wishes he could wipe the shit off supermans bootssmile he will never be half... no a FRACTION of what superman is. never. . so basically image comics got treated like children, had a fit and ran to marvel and had to use a 3rd rate superman because they couldn't get the original? and you have the audacity to act like this is a mark against dc laughing laughing . i also love how you don't refute any of the other stuff i said, and completely tried to change the subject laughing laughing laughing

superman>gladiator. period. better feats, better fights, better character, better life, better stories. better everything. Lol. The original was scared. Supreme is based off of silver age superman who would beat the living hell out of your superman. Guess what? Gladiator stood up to Supreme. DC knew that Supreme would beat the hell out of superman so they refused. Image then challenged marvel and guess who they sent????? Their version of pre- crisis Mon-el, someone who also would murder your superman. Live with it. Bye😄

DarkSaint85
Oy vey

ghostman
Originally posted by JBL
Lol. The original was scared. Supreme is based off of silver age superman who would beat the living hell out of your superman. Guess what? Gladiator stood up to Supreme. DC knew that Supreme would beat the hell out of superman so they refused. Image then challenged marvel and guess who they sent????? Their version of pre- crisis Mon-el, someone who also would murder your superman. Live with it. Bye😄

LMAO no, they couldn't get superman so they had to get a 3rd rate knockoff, facts only. image comics is an insect compared to dc comics, they are lucky they even got a response LOL. gladiator fans are so sad, you need to use abc logic from a character from another company based off a character you hate laughing who gives a shit what supreme is based off of, he has no feats that compare to silver age superman, regardless what image bases him off of. just lol... your entire argument is weak. you know damn well gladiator cant compete with supermans feats so you have to resort to bringing in other characters from other companies who you think are on pre crisis levels to make it seem like gladiator is on that level laughing laughing laughing. you lose.

superman>gladiator in everyway possible. gladiator is inferior, and gets oneshotted. he doesnt have the feats to content with superman

JBL
LMAO no, they couldn't get superman so they had to get a 3rd rate knockoff, facts only. image comics is an insect compared to dc comics, they are lucky they even got a response LOL. gladiator fans are so sad, you need to use abc logic from a character from another company based off a character you hate laughing who gives a shit what supreme is based off of, he has no feats that compare to silver age superman, regardless what image bases him off of. just lol... your entire argument is weak. you know damn well gladiator cant compete with supermans feats so you have to resort to bringing in other characters from other companies who you think are on pre crisis levels to make it seem like gladiator is on that level laughing laughing laughing. you lose.

superman>gladiator in everyway possible. gladiator is inferior, and gets oneshotted. he doesnt have the feats to content with superman lol. Gladiator is faster, stronger and a far better fighter than superman. Just ask wonder woman.

celeyhyga17
Team most likely.

Mohawk man runs interference while Vulcan messes with Supe's cells.

ghostman
Originally posted by JBL
lol. Gladiator is faster, stronger and a far better fighter than superman. Just ask wonder woman.

Superman is faster stronger smarter a better fighter than gladiator and orders of magnitude more powerful. Not to mention more durable. Just ask wolverine smile

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team stomps. Gladiator possesses more skill and is far more ruthless than the Boy Scout.

YOUR EMO EGGPLANT THANOS FEARS GLADIATOR NOT THE MAN OF STEEL!!!

JBL
Superman is faster stronger smarter a better fighter than gladiator and orders of magnitude more powerful. Not to mention more durable. Just ask wolverine smile In your fanboy dreams. But I have to put gas in my car.... I hope the gas station doesn't explode, but if it does, I'll call superman to protect me.... Oh wait!!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
In your fanboy dreams. But I have to put gas in my car.... I hope the gas station doesn't explode, but if it does, I'll call superman to protect me.... Oh wait!!

Prove it, heretic.

Give me 3 examples of Kallark's SUPERIOR speed, strength and invulnerability.

ghostman
Originally posted by JBL
In your fanboy dreams. But I have to put gas in my car.... I hope the gas station doesn't explode, but if it does, I'll call superman to protect me.... Oh wait!!

Maybe you should ask gambit. smile

JBL
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Prove it, heretic.

Give me 3 examples of Kallark's SUPERIOR speed, strength and invulnerability. 1. Destroying a entire planet, taking on Ego the living planet. 2. Went 200 lighyears in minutes. Got clocked at 100 times light speed. 3. Survived and contained an explosion that would have destroyed half the solar system. Mis... Stated by reed Richard and the watcher to... Have near limitless strength. Able to collapse entire stars with his bare hands. Rip apart black holes.. etc. Your turn.

carver9
Maybe you should ask gambit. smile

Superman have worse showings than that. At full power, he failed to Lift 2 tons. A baby vampire was too fast for him and he got koed by a meta kid.

carver9
Here is the ft of him failing to Lift 2 tons...

http://s15.postimg.org/tcwcodts7/P00099.jpg http://s15.postimg.org/hit74hkw7/P00107.jpg http://s15.postimg.org/55gcxkv7r/P00108.jpg

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Here is the ft of him failing to Lift 2 tons...

http://s15.postimg.org/tcwcodts7/P00099.jpg http://s15.postimg.org/hit74hkw7/P00107.jpg http://s15.postimg.org/55gcxkv7r/P00108.jpg

IT SEEMS LIKE VIOLENCE IS THE ANSWER FOR YOU, GAMMITE!!!

JBL
Originally posted by carver9
Superman have worse showings than that. At full power, he failed to Lift 2 tons. A baby vampire was too fast for him and he got koed by a meta kid. Awww Carver, you hurt ghostman feelings. Lol

Stoic
Superman has a chance if he takes out Vulcan the moment the battle begins. You simply can't have a feat war between Gladiator and Superman. Gladiator doesn't have the feats to compete. On the flip side I can see the team winning as well....

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Team most likely.

Mohawk man runs interference while Vulcan messes with Supe's cells.

-Pr-
This thread was every bit the trainwreck I thought it would be.

Good job everyone. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.