Who would you rather be Green Lantern or Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Stats equalized

Steve Zodiac
Cuck to Purple Midget Trolls or a giant in a purple skirt with a G on his belt so he can remember his name? Tough choice to be honest.

Damborgson
I cant imagine having the willpower necessary to adequately use a green lantern ring. But if I could effectively use it, id prefer the ring,

ghostman
once again....

Originally posted by ghostman
surfer, no ****ing contest. planetary scale matter manipulation, time travel, space-time manipulation, telepathy, telekinesis, energy manipulation absorption and projection(to the point of busting planets), FTL travel speed, durability to the point of flying through stars, astral projection, dimensional travel intangibility..... the list goes on. i love supes but the sheer potential for adventure with silvers powers are too great to pass up. ****ing LOL at dealing with humanity when you can travel millions of times the speed of light, im GONE. screw all that utopia shit, yall on your own

riv6672
GL.
I can do boxing gloves all day.

cdtm
Those Guardians though..

Long as I don't have to deal with them, go green. (I'd be the G'nort if I have to, I don't care!)

MrMind
GL needs to recharge their ring
but Surfer is a eunich

I'll stick with GL
But I would choose being sentry, superman or thor over GL everyday

Flyattractor
GL. You can "QUIT" being a GL. Just take the ring off and walk away.

Damborgson
You want agoraphobia and schizophrenia ??

celeyhyga17
Surfer.

No recharge needed.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Surfer.

No recharge needed.

Depends on which Version.

celeyhyga17
You're just green with envy.
shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.