DCEU Superman on Sakaar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

playa1258
Post-JL DCEU Superman takes the place of Thor on Sakaar.

How does he do?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by playa1258
Post-JL DCEU Superman takes the place of Thor on Sakaar.

How does he do?

Superman had issues with Doomsday. That's the only reason why i don't give him the win.

I don't see Doomsday being stronger or more ferocious than Hulk TBH.

Superman could win in the end still though.

quanchi112
Hulk beats the shit out of him. He's the new "Doug."

playa1258
Hulk is weaker and slower than Superman. The only way Hulk hits Superman is if Superman allows it. He was dodging SW with a smile.

Also can Superman be caught by that net and held down with those restraints like Thor?

quanchi112
Hulk is weaker and slower than Superman. The only way Hulk hits Superman is if Superman allows it. He was dodging SW with a smile.

Also can Superman be caught by that net and held down with those restraints like Thor? Hulk is stronger and more aggressive than Superman. He will ragdoll him by the mustache.

He can dodge hulk initially as well but once he gets tagged he's going to hurt a lot more than when a weaker woman headbutts him.

Yes. Plot device works on him just like he can drown. smile

Silent Master
Depends on whether or not you believe the ob would be effective.

playa1258
We get it Hulk is one of your faves and you will defend him to the moon.

Your concession of the superiority of Superman is accepted.

playa1258
Originally posted by Silent Master
Depends on whether or not you believe the ob would be effective. We have no way to know either way.

Josh_Alexander

Also can Superman be caught by that net and held down with those restraints like Thor?

Weaker? I don't see how.

Superman could be faster but it will matter non.

Doomsday was able to hit him and give him pain, i don't see why Hulk would do worse! lol

quanchi112
We get it Hulk is one of your faves and you will defend him to the moon.

Your concession of the superiority of Superman is accepted. Hulk isn't faster but he wins. Superman gets hit all the time by slower characters. Ask Batman. WW withstands a headbutt to headbutt the woman abuser. Hulk beats the shit out of him after he pisses the Hulk off.

playa1258
Tell me when Hulk casually carries a several thousand ton building.

Josh_Alexander
Tell me when Hulk casually carries a several thousand ton building.

Why not? Tell me when Superman stopped a several hundred ton beast with one punch?

That considering Hulk wasn't that angry...

John Murdoch
Supes by a Smallville country mile.

quanchi112
Tell me when Hulk casually carries a several thousand ton building. He took being rammed from the top to the bottom through a building after a prolonged fight. He was still fine afterwards. Being rammed through a building isn't anything to the Hulk. When Hulk hits him he's going to feel more pain and more force than when a weaker woman headbutts his ass. Hulk is going to bring the pain.

FrothByte
Pretty sure the net and disk would work just as effectively on Superman. That said, he'd deal with Hulk faster considering that he does not know who Hulk is and won't hesitate fighting him like Thor did.

After the arena fight however, assuming GM zaps him just before he finishes Hulk off, I don't see how Superman gets off the planet. He's not a pilot and doesn't understand wormholes. He'll need Valkyrie's help but he's not as charming as Thor to enable him to enlist her help. He'd also be easy prey for Loki's schemes... which would either make tremendous difficulties for him or end up with Loki's neck broken.

I don't think Superman will have any trouble with the straight up fights that Thor faced. Problem is, Superman is not as experienced or battle smart as Thor. And that's where he'll have issues.

Zack Fair
LMAO@Loki's neck broken

Man don't kill him off like that

FrothByte
Originally posted by Zack Fair
LMAO@Loki's neck broken

Man don't kill him off like that

Lol. Well to be honest, I don't think Superman has the kind of killer instinct that Thor does. But then again, Loki isn't his brother either so no soft spot there. After a couple dozen underhanded schemes and illusions I think Clark will snap and just go full berserk on Loki.

quanchi112
No way. Superman didn't want to kill Zod despite his attempts at genocide and killing his father. Superman is as wimpy as they come in the super hero variety.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.