Who is the best person Kueller could beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As the title says.

JKBart
I legitimately don't know. His showing against 19 ABY Luke would easily place him as superior to the likes even of Dooku or Exar Kun's level, but it just doesn't add up to his other feats, to his origins, potential, speed growth and training. It's just that Luke in that timeline is a character the writers clearly portrayed very differently; you have his power and demonstrated ability jumping from level to level constantly, defeating threats that would be beyond capabilities of Windu-level guys and then having legitimate trouble with Droidekas. 19 ABY Luke, considering Dark Empire and other high showings, should be legitimately so insanely great that Kueller's feat would instantly grant him Dooku level, but then again, Kueller's showing against Luke comes right of nowhere; it's as if you suddenly had Ki-Adi Mundi besting Maul. I really contribute Kueller vs. Luke and their overall demonstration to the fact that Luke's depiction in the EU is by that time straight clusterf*uck.

The Merchant
Kueller is superior to Brakiss who can cause solar flares and implied he can cause a star to go supernova. So Sadow+

MythLord
Originally posted by JKBart
I legitimately don't know. His showing against 19 ABY Luke would easily place him as superior to the likes even of Dooku or Exar Kun's level, but it just doesn't add up to his other feats, to his origins, potential, speed growth and training. It's just that Luke in that timeline is a character the writers clearly portrayed very differently; you have his power and demonstrated ability jumping from level to level constantly, defeating threats that would be beyond capabilities of Windu-level guys and then having legitimate trouble with Droidekas. 19 ABY Luke, considering Dark Empire and other high showings, should be legitimately so insanely great that Kueller's feat would instantly grant him Dooku level, but then again, Kueller's showing against Luke comes right of nowhere; it's as if you suddenly had Ki-Adi Mundi besting Maul. I really contribute Kueller vs. Luke and their overall demonstration to the fact that Luke's depiction in the EU is by that time straight clusterf*uck.

Kueller's contention with Luke was due to a rage-amp and Luke being barely able to stand on one leg, and Luke still gave him a good fight.

Also, it's been confirmed that Luke usually holds back against his former pupils(look at Brakiss as a major example; at one point he's a "match for Luke" then later Luke proceeds to stomp him in two blows when he goes all-out).

I'm not quite sure where to rank Kueller, honestly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.